Über WellSky Home Health

WellSky Home Health (ehemals Kinnser) ist eine webbasierte Softwarelösung für Agenturen jeder Größe, alle Geschäftsbereiche und Zahlungspflichtigen.

Erfahre mehr über WellSky Home Health

The email within the system doesn't time stamp and becomes a long jumbled mess. THIS SYSTEM HAS COST MY AGENCY STAFF AND AN INSANE AMOUNT OF MONEY.

Bewertungen zu WellSky Home Health

3,8
3,2
3,3
2,9

WellSky Home Health hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WellSky Home Health bereits verwendet?

cassie
Payroll in USA

I have really enjoyed using Kinnser and feel it has made our business much more efficient.

I feel like it is very user friendly and customer support has always been extremely helpful in any issues we have had and in finding ways to customize the software to support our needs.

I am not a fan of the new help button in the bottom right of the screen after a recent update, i have also noticed that when you update the date of a task that is past due it does't go back to "black" it will stay "red"....so basically just a few minor quirks here and there.

Justin
Hospice Chaplain in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WellSky for Hospice

Kommentare: WellSky far surpasses the previous software we used a few months ago.

WellSky for Hospice has simplified managing my patient load and insuring that all of my workload is organized. Charting is simple and easy on this software.

The Messaging feature does not allow you to scroll through messages while viewing a message. If you receive several messages, you have to constantly back out and view each individual message.

Rob
Physical Therapist in USA

PT Rob from Home Health Returning to Review Almost 3 Years Later

Kommentare: In brief, these issues remain: -No auto-save feature ("We're working on one, I've been told." That was 2 years ago.) I don't really lose much anymore due to the lack of an auto-save feature because I have given up with Point of Service documentation and do about 90% of my note at home. It is very difficult to do POS documentation, especially evaluations. The two PTAs and OT at my company do minimal POS documentation as well. One of the other PTs maybe does 50% of her documentation POS. -The system still times out earlier than 45 minutes with more than acceptable frequency, resulting in lost work. -Viewing past treatment notes is very cumbersome and the layout is breaks up the flow and makes reading difficult. This is perhaps the most unforgiveable failure because it is so short-sighted and would be easy to fix. -Kmail, the in-EMR messaging service has a user interface straight out of the 1990's. If you appreciate the features from modern (post 2000) messaging services, you will be disappointed. And more recently, they "upgraded" the "Tests and Measures" feature for, say Berg Balance Assessment, 30"STS, Tinetti, etc. Before, you could just write in the scores. Now you have to navigate to a new page and if you type "30 " instead of "30" (Note the extra space in the first "30"), it will flag it as "not a number." It's not like MS-EXCEL, where they calculate a difference, it's just text! All in all, it's slow & cumbersome. There is way too much clicking!

Customer Support is friendly. The software is fairly intuitive and takes very little time to learn. I am a Home Health Physical Therapist using Kinnser/Wellsky Software since Fall of 2017.

Wow! I have been using this software since fall of 2017. I last wrote a review in February 2018. Of significance, NONE of the issues I had in February 2018 have been addressed. Please see that review so I don't have to repeat the details. Further, the changes they have made (very few from the perspective of an in-the-field-clinician) have made the EMR worse, not better. I AM THINKING OF QUITTING MY JOB OVER THIS SOFTWARE! It makes me very depressed and makes productivity very difficult. I note that very few of the reviewers on this website are clinicians in the field. In my limited experience, most don't like it.

Sheila
Billing Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and user friendly EMR system for Home Health and Hospice

I like that is very user friendly. New employees seem to grasp training quickly. Medical records management is excellent, quick and convenient.

What I like the list is the implementation of new policies. When implementing the New NOA claims, the system had a lot of glitches and some of them took months to fix. I see the same issue nowadays with the implementation of the new OASIS E.

Tim
PT in USA

Clinical review

Kommentare: Generally Kinnser is a good program. It’s definitely on the pricier end of the spectrum, but has less faults than a lot of other major systems.

The organization of the program was easy to understand—the patient chart mirrors the way that paper charts used to be organized, including the tabs on the top of the page. The calendar in the chart also makes it easy to see when other disciplines are making visits as well.

I didn’t like that some of the features that make Kinnser a good program required additional purchases. Things like importing parts of the notes (like diagnosis in the therapy notes) are necessary to have, and the “extras” weren’t transparently verbalized prior to purchase. Also, the therapy functional assessments are the same not as the initial evaluations, which requires a lot of effort to ensure insurance compliance.

Darrell
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing Start but happy with the product

Kommentare: Nurses stopped complaining about software that was too difficult to use.

User friendly Web-based Company stays on top of regulatory changes Online and web-based training library is comprehensive

New agency training stinks. It was 95% geared toward field nursing and 5% toward back office support. Of all the issues that we have had, I can honestly say 90% of them wouldn't have come up with proper training in the beginning. In hindsight, the most important issue that I did not know was that Kinnser does not systemically submit OASIS. I came from a software that had its issues, but in the 7-8 years I used it, I never once had to submit OASIS manually. It was done by the software vendor with no thought on my part. Therefore, when we switched to Kinnser, this wasn't an issue on my radar. I never thought to ask. We began using Kinnser in January 2017 and it wasn't until late March that we figured out OASIS wasn't being submitted. Then we had to go thru a setup process with Kinnser that should been part of implementation. The submitter ID was setup incorrectly which delayed submission. We had our first successful submission the first week in May, but meantime Palmetto/Medicare implemented a new rule on April 1, that they wouldn't pay any claims when the OASIS were submitted after 30 days. Palmetto denied payment in finals and recouped another in RAPs already paid. This minor issue costs my agency. Needless to say, Kinnser cut me off at the beginning of the next month because our payment was late. They didn't care that they contributed to the issue. In addition, we had multiple billing issues.

Richelle
PT in USA

Documentation

Kommentare: I am able to accomplish tasks, however, it is a tedious process

its safety features: times out after idle for period of time ability to save templates by name for future use with saved information

does not autosave, will lose data if you do not save--going to another patient's chart or signing out without saving, data is lost vitals info can only be inputed once, would be convenient to have vital input options before activity, during activity, and post activity Inability to retreat documents to edit once documents have been submitted unless administrator returns lengthy document

Chloe
Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Read Before Using Product

Kommentare: Overall not happy with this product. When the website is down you can't do anything nor be productive during that time and wasting time especially during the middle of the day. This product would be great if the site didn't crash almost weekly. It seems like they need more computing power on their back end to handle all the work being done through their site.

I love the system overall. It is very easy to use and learn.

They have a terrible tech support/ overall system platform. The system crashes it seems like almost at least once weekly which makes it challenging to actually get notes done. I would love for these issues to be resolved because then I would love this product even more. The system crashes for anyone using it (I have a friend that uses this company as well with a different company and has the same issues as myself).

Hannah
Scheduler in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's a good system, but could be better!

Kommentare: It is just okay and I hope the software becomes the best in the future. In my opinion, the software could use a lot more tools and updates for better patient care.

I like that I can do my job online and have options for keeping up with my work duties.

It is not a user-friendly software and the site does crash at least 1-2 a months for periods of whole days. If many items/tasks could auth-populate themselves, it would save clinicians and administrators many hours.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Needs Improvement

Kommentare: I can't say it's fully positive, but there are a lot of negatives that make me wish we used other software.

I think the software is quite easy to use and Navigate. It's nice to have the working version and a separate training version.

There are a lot of freezing issues that can be frustrating when you have a boatload of work to do. Would be nicer if it was more reliable.

Mohamed
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Rip off, they overstate your census to increase pricing every year.

Kommentare: I won't recommend it to any one.

Easy to use, with some .The organization of the program was easy to understand—including the tabs on the top of the page

No auto save option . Some reports are not accurate and the numbers do not add up. That last two months we had a lot of glitches and errors in the system. Their support is not great and takes a lot of time to get anybody over the phone. The billing piece and A/R are poorly designed and has a lot of issues. The system is overpriced , and they increase pricing every year without any basis.They overstate the number for your census and tell you that we have increase pricing based on that. We are looking shopping for a different software now.

Gemma
RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Got worse since Wellsky took over kinnser

Kommentare: the program is slow even though my internet connection is excellent.

Easy to use and access, easy to navigate the features and self explanatory. Other than that I cannot think of anything

get stuck when I am documenting, doing website work during the time I am documentation, why not do it after midnight.

Tricia
Director of Nursing in

RN, Director of Nursing

Kommentare: I went from using previous software to using Kinnser. Let me just say that Kinnser is so much better. It is extremely user-friendly, in ever aspeEasyct.

I love everything about it but I especially love the Kmail which increases communication with employees, keeps everyone up to date on current orders, etc...

Very rarely, but sometimes, I will suddenly get kicked off the website with no warning, losing information that hadn't been saved.

Arica
Home Health and Billing Coordinator in USA

Extremely usable

Ease of use and helps satisfy all regulations to keep your agency compliant. Control remains in the hands of the administrative staff to reduce error rates.

Unable to tailor much to your own agency. Although, this isn't much of a con as Kinnser does a great job at giving you great forms and reports.

Robert
Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional, but dated

It worked for what we needed, but lacked innovation

Terrible user interface, and desperate need for an app

Tai
IT Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit

Kinnser ALDware

Their technical support staff is very friendly however they may not know the answer to your question. The reporting is very thorough. Ease of use would be great however their software is so slow it creates more frustration than anything.

1) As stated above, the software is very slow. Wait times per screen is 5 to 10 seconds. They say this was being fixed but it has gotten worse. 2) Bug issues are rarely fixed. We have not been able to use their mobile app since we signed on. This was brought up to them and still has not been fixed. Many of the software bugs we found have not been fixed and have been in development's hands for months now. 3) They are more concerned about rolling out new features and will not fix the old. 4) Many of the new features pertain to accounting.

CRISTI
CASE MANAGER in

KINNSER

Kommentare: REALLY LOVE KINNSER. IT IS VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE AND HAS MADE MY WORK SO MUCH EASIER. I GET A LOT MORE THINGS DONE IN MY WORK DAY USING KINNSER THAN OUR PREVIOUS SOFTWARE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SOFTWARE.

VERY EASY TO NAVIGATE, UPDATES ARE ALWAYS TIMELY, PROGRAM WORKS FAST, EASY TO ADD AND DELETE VISITS.

Kristin
Rehab Director/PT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Frustrating and out dated

ease of use by clinicians visit notes: populating information from note to note

Lack of response to issues, Out dated templates, not having current mandatory information from CMS on templates

Amanda
Administrator in

Kinnser

Kommentare: Kinnser is a good product for the money. As a brand new company starting out it did the job, however you get what you pay for and I believe we will re-evaluate our options when our contract is up.

Easy to navigate Easy billing Easy notes for caregivers

System does not always function properly Excessive saving needed slowing down your process regardless of what you are doing Clock in/out system does not operate as expected, times are never tracked correctly or visits aren't found when they attempt to clock in

Olivera
Billing manager in

Kinnser

Kommentare: First experience 2 years ago was great and I was super excited to use Kinnser. We only had Medicare patients at the time and it was super easy , no problems ( old Kinnser version) . Easy scheduling , easy billing , Medicare number verifications etc. Less paperwork . easy to track orders. But unfortunately after the new version took place everything seem to go down hill. We started having problems generating claims, we were losing data with each software update :( Very disappointing .

Easy to use .

Loosing data

Danny
Owner / CEO in
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not good

Kommentare: We bought Kinnser for our start-up agency and there were a number of challenges right off the bat. Learning it was, in many cases, not intuitive. Worse, there were modules that simply didn't work and they were not able to fix them. We cut our losses and moved to another system and are very, very happy

Mobil app is very easy to use and has lots of functions

Not intuitive. Some modules did not work. Clunky.

TIM
ADMINISTRATOR in
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

KINNSER IS CLEAR FOR PT EVALUATIONS

CLEAN FORMS, WEB BASED, OASIS IS CLEAR AND EASY TO PERFORM, GOOD BILLING DUTIES, DASHBOARD IS GREAT,

PRICE!!!! PRICE!!! CALENDAR IS HARD TO FILL OUT AND WOULD BE BETTER IF IT LOADED FROM EVALUATION, GOALS SHOULD BE LISTED AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO ADDRESS FROM PTA NOTES

Blanca
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Kinnser Software is easy to use! My staff and clinicians love the workflow. Since using Kinnser, our agency has seen a decrease in overhead expenses. When Medicare every year is decreasing reimbursement rates, Kinnser really helps us stay afloat. Kinnser's customer services is awesome. No waiting and I get a support specialist in minutes to help me out. They also hold educational and training events in my area several times a year. I love Kinnser Software.

Gina
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Great Product but hard to Navigate

It offered a lot of features to help you work more efficiently. This product offered telephony, wide option of reporting, and scheduling.

It was a tad complicated to navigate. They really could simplify this program a bit more. When we were test driving the system at my previous job we were all very anxious to switch over due to the complexity of the product.

Dipesh
CEO in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great product which is comprehensive, compliant, and cost effective

Kommentare: This is one of the only product which is complete in providing the continuum of Therapy and Agency integration, which helps bring the staffing and the Agency integrated.