I LOVE OUR DONARIUS PROGRAM

Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Jane W.
Fundraising, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a small non-profit food pantry (we serve 37,000 clients a year and record about $200,000 to $250,00 in donations a year)and I couldn't be more pleased as a Donarius user. It fits our needs perfectly and actually has some features that we haven't even gotten around to using. Of the many programs I've used through the years - of any kind - I've never experienced better or more personal customer support. A program is only as good as the support you receive when the day comes that something goes wrong. I've had issues that were computer related, not at all a fault of the Donarius program, yet still received literally hours of support to try to work through the problems to get me back in operation. I would (and have) recommend this program to anyone that wants a simple, effective and easy to learn donations program. It has a great help section that literally takes you through every step of every function available - in language anyone can follow and understand. It is easy to get started using yet can be customized as you go to meet pretty much any situation you might encounter. Other programs have been developed since our Pantry first started using Donarius, but if I were to start over today, I would ,without a doubt, choose Donarius again. Great product at a great price - proving the old adage "you get what you pay for" totally wrong. Don't be fooled by the modest price - this is a great program backed up by great customer support. (Get it now before they wise up and jack up the price LOL.)

Vorteile: Simple and intuitive yet comprehensive in meeting our needs. Also great customer service response.

Nachteile: It may be me not exploring the possibilities thoroughly, but it seems like some of the template letters I've tried to write were restricted in their length so I wasn't always able to use them to personalize large mailings. (Instead, I just did a generic newsletter and generated labels.)

Does a great job for the price

Bewertet am 1.1.2012
David T.
Treasurer

Kommentare: Nothing I looked at when I purchased this in early 2010 came close to Donarious for meeting my needs... and the price is great! I highly recommend getting the optional module for customizing receipts. It is helpful if you have a little backround in software code or HTML writing (or have access to such a person) to create the receipt templates, but it is fairly flexible and I was able to come up with something I like. Once that is done, you don't have to revisit that issue again unless you change your mind about how you want it to look. During that first year, I believe they'll give you one free customized receipt done for you. I tried the "relationships and families" option and didn't ultimately find it useful for our purposes. Your mileage may vary. Thus far, I haven't had any need for the other modules. I haven't used the email features yet, but I anticipate doing so in the future. Trying any or all of the optional modules is free and buying them is pretty cheap.

Vorteile: For years I kept track of contributions the same way as with the rest of our church finances... with Quicken. As our church grew that became less and less satisfactory and I looked for a separate program to track contributions. Mostly what I found were online services, which I wasn't interested in due to ongoing cost and requiring our money counters to have immediate and reliable access to a computer AND internet... which wasn't convenient in our situation. And the few standalone programs I found had not been updated for sometime. Then I found Donarious. The price is quite reasonable, email queries are answered promptly, and it is fairly easy to use. It is amazing that at this price they offer not only a 1 year warranty, but offer to customize the program for your needs during that period! It has saved me a lot of time, especially when generating receipts, which with my old system was labor intensive. Give it a try!

Nachteile: It has just a "name" field instead of separate fields for last name and first name. If all your donors have names like John Smith, then that is fine, but in our multi-cultural society, that causes complications. And it won't tolerate quotes in the names, so you can't get around it that way. The best solution I found, which is satisfactory, is to enter the names in LAST, FIRST format. At least in the version I have, the pre-made receipts and some reports have a spot for a "check #", which is fine if you use that, but I don't take the time to enter it. Unfortunately, those pre-made receipts and reports then show "check #?" in each entry, which is kind of crude. No one sees the reports but me and I use custom receipts so it hasn't been an issue for me.

Works well for simple use

Lourdes R.
Administrative / Housing Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Donarius works well once you get the hang of it. Could be improved in some ways; in our case, it serves its purpose in issuing official tax receipts and tallying the donations. Revising the report format can be a bit tricky - trial and error to get the look you want. Printing the reports in a particular way (landscape/portrait/ etc. )can be improved as the layout seems a bit 'cluttered'. I guess the features are there, it's just that we don't have the opportunity to explore and experiment - we're fine with just printing the receipts and a general report showing the amounts and dates. Louie (the owner/programmer) is okay for customer support - he responds pretty quickly and is helpful; one time though when I phoned he was in a relative's house so couldn't assist at that time. It is still a pet peeve of mine that whenever I key in a donation, it defaults to the first name in the database, so if I miss that portion, the donation will be credited to the wrong person. I prefer that the first entry is just 'blank'' so user is 'forced' to key in the correct donor code. Other improvements can be a report that shows more color, graphs, multiple 'types' of donations tallied in one page, etc. (which I do in Excel for presentation to Board and management). Overall, for the amount we paid one time, and compared with other software I researched with a monthly fee, for our purposes, Donarius is great!

Vorteile: Pretty straightforward if you know how to use it

Nachteile: First entry for donation defaults to the first person in the database - can lead to errors if you don't catch it.
Bit tricky to change the format of receipt.

Donarius Reporting

Bewertet am 19.5.2019
Ellen K.
Counter
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all it is a good program for tracking donations. I would like to see a checkbook account that could use input from Donarius.

Vorteile: We have been using Donarius software for over 10 years and we have been very pleased with the products ability for recording our member's donations. The program seems to be very accurate and very easy to use for some of our beginners. It is very user friendly and takes very little time to train new users how to input all information. The customer support has been great, and are very prompt to help you out of a jamb. They will stay with you until the problem is resolved and you feel comfortable in how they have helped you. We have recommended the program to several other churches and will continue to do that in the future.

Nachteile: There are a few things that we feel might make using the program a little better for the user to not miss simple things. One area is the type of currency that is being input. The current process is to identify if a check or cash and coin. We have found that if you miss putting in a type that the program defaults to coin. We would think that if you fail to put a type of donation there should be an alert on the screen to remind you to put something in this spot before continuing. Also on the tax reporting for members it seems a little cumbersome at times to get just one individual report and also if you need to retrieve a prior years report or to adjust amissed contribution it really won't let you.

von Nuverb Systems an 21.5.2019

Explained to customer how to resolve the issues in the 'Cons' section.

Donarius for Me

Ian C.
Envelope Secretary
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Getting started with Donarius was a bit challenging at first, mainly because I was not, at the time, computer literate. The program was very easy to learn with my limited skills and the support, when needed, was excellent and easy to follow. After having used a manual program for tracking donations, Donarius was a dream. Entering information for each donor and the categories available made for great ease. Providing weekly reports to the treasurer in printed form and in the many choices of format available was done with ease. I am particularly happy with being able to send a Tax Receipt by e-mail. It is a perfect method and a great money saving feature of the program. The workload for myself will increase shortly with the addition of two more Churches in the Parish to look after. Not only that, but our Church is partnered with a coalition called Nelson Friends of Refugees and we will issue tax receipts for donations made to the coalition, which, incidentally, is not registered as a charity and therefore unable to issue the Tax Receipts. I anticipate the increased workload to be handled with ease, thanks to the wonderful Donarius software. Any possible problems which might occur I am most confident in Louie helping me solve them.
In conclusion, the program is well designed and entering information wherever required was very simple. The Help portion for all operations which might be required I found invaluable. I figured if a person could read he could do the program.

Vorteile: It is clear to read on the screen. Entering and tracking Pledges is simple and the quarterly reports etc. reflect amounts donated and are easy to follow for the donor.

Nachteile: The comment on the quarterly report that says "To fulfill your pledge, please give......"

Simple Donation Tracking Software

Nathan D.
Deacon
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I first began using Donarius, I was a bit disappointed with what it could do. I knew that there had to be some options to speed up our check depositing process. However, those options were much more expensive! By finding tips to make our workflow more efficient, we end up having very little downtime when making our check deposits.

Vorteile: The software is fairly minimal, which makes it easy to find the things you need. I am able to add checks quickly because there are such few clicks. Very rarely do I need to use my mouse to click on anything unless I make a mistake. The pricing for the software is also unbeatable. I have looked at a variety of other software that have additional features, but the pricing structures are usually a subscription fee. Paying a low one-time fee makes this a valuable program for many non-profits!

Nachteile: Limited features do mean that you can't do all that you want. Ideally, I would love to be able to scan a large batch of checks and have them matched to the donor with the amount entered in as well. This would greatly speed up the process to a matter of minutes and would be an additional feature I would pay for. I have developed a workflow of using keyboard shortcuts to get to the appropriate donation box. I wish that I could designate which type of donation I am entering so I don't have to worry about putting it in the correct category. When we enter donations, they are all grouped together, but in Donarius, I still have to go to the field and enter the amount in.

von Nuverb Systems an 14.5.2019

Explained to customer how to do some of what he requested in the 'Cons' section.

Excellent product - especially for the price!

Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Douglas W.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used Donarius for 7 years. It is simple but does all a small charity like ours needs. Reports, letters, receipts, etc. require formatting codes, like the old days with word processors. But examples are provided and with a little effort, I have been able to get what I need. The basics of donor and donation entry are straightforward. It makes receipting very easy - it does a great job of keeping all that straight. Able to use Canadian postal codes and Canadian receipting requirements. Customer service is unbeatable - usually, there is a personal response to an email within the hour. The price means that every charity no matter how small can have a dedicated donor database with receipting capabilities. No more spreadsheets. Like any relational database, it has its complexities if you want to use its full abilities. But it is easy to get started and really, for the price, you have nothing to lose by trying it. Highly recommended.

Vorteile: easy to get started
excellent at receipting
excellent customer service
very affordable

Nachteile: formatting codes - I have been able to get what I need but probably would customize more if I didn't have to wrestle with these. However, I do understand that for the price, we probably shouldn't expect WYSIWYG
inactive donors - standard definition doesn't work for us

Best bang for the buck!

Clayton O.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our non-profit Church group has been using Donarius, now, for a number of years. After having looked at and tried a few other commercial programs; Intuit products, for instance, I found Donarius via a Google search, and tried the Trial Version.
After using that, and becoming familiar with its various modules and capabilities, we settled on those modules that best suited our group and purpose, and have never regretted it.
The ability to create Tax Receipt Documents (with the included utility) that are specific to our money handling procedures, has been very helpful.
Of exceptional value to us, has also been their stellar Customer Service Staff! Every question I've had about the program and it's operation, or upgrading, or integrating with a new OS, or even recovering files after a system crash, has been answered promptly and fully, always enabling me to move ahead regardless of the specific circumstance being asked about.
I would very highly recommend Donarius, to any group looking for a record keeping/tracking program with ample reporting capabilities, and one that is very reasonably priced to boot.
Their updating and upgrading procedures and pricing are also very commendable given the over-all quality of the program.

Vorteile: Compact with a low learning curve, but still extremely effective.

Nachteile: Can't really think of a "negative".

Small church, great program

Rebecca K.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our church was using another program and even its "small church" version required extensive customer support, which was expensive ($250 for six months). A friend told me about Donarius and I am so glad we switched because the program is very easy to use and if I get stuck on something I've never done, I just call support and Louie is very available. Even if I should need a callback, it usually comes very quickly. Louie is very patient with my questions, and not having an accounting background, I have many questions. I like the backup feature. I have the reassurance of knowing that my data is backed up on my standalone hard drive. And if my weekly giving figures in Donarius don't match my bank deposit, it's really easy to run a total showing givers and amounts so I can spot the discrepancy right away. And the cost for the program is a fraction of what we were paying for the old program.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Very user friendly. Most operations are simple logic with no unnecessary steps. Good customer support. We are a small church and I don't have an accounting background, so I need something simple. Once I learned the program, I have very few questions about its operation for our use.

Nachteile: There's nothing I don't like.

Great package for my small church.

Steven E.
Financial Secretary
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am the Financial Secretary for our church. I have used Donarius since 2008 to track donor contributions and print tax statements. We have around 50 "Giving Units" per year that we track. For a small church like ours Donarius is perfect. It is extremely easy to use but does possess those "bells and whistles" features.
Data entry for a given Sunday takes less than five minutes with the source items (checks, etc.) in alphabetic order. The "Reports" function creates the daily or monthly summary reports for documentation/balancing/end of month spreadsheets.
I use the Backup function every week after the data entry and have actually had to use it to recover after a hard drive failure. It was very easy.
I have occasionally had to ask a usage question and always get a timely response from their support staff.
Our previous software company folded and I looked at a number of different products for a replacement. As a computer programmer myself I really liked the combination of functionality, ease of use and price that Donarius delivers.
I highly recommend this product.

Vorteile: Ease of use, functionality and price.

Nachteile: The attributes box for the donor information is a little crowded.

Great Program! Check it out!

Denise U.
Administrative Assistant
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In just a couple of weeks after installing, I was feeling very comfortable with this software. It allowed me to import member lists to get started, and the customer service has been excellent. No extensive training needed!

Vorteile: I serve four rural churches out of one office. Donarius software allows me to set up a different file for each one that organizes members' basic information, individual record of contributions, and specific characteristics. The program gives me the option to set up electronic funds transfers, customize donation categories easily, process mailing labels, run weekly contribution reports that align with deposits, set up and run annual tax receipts, and more. Plus, you have the option to choose the modules that fit your particular needs. It does everything I need it to do to manage parish contributions, but in a simple format and at a very affordable price.

Nachteile: Configuring specialized reports can be a little tricky, but Louie has been extremely helpful in helping me meet the needs of our parishes.

Great software for our church

Ernie U.
retired

Kommentare: The software is easy to use and the user interface is quite intuitive most of the time. There are a few items that seem hard to find, like specific reports. From the support experience in the past, I am sure there are ways to get the info, but I am not inclined to ask for help. We have been very happy with this program and would highly recommend it. When I did ask for support, the answer came quickly, and was very personal. Good job.

Vorteile: It is very simple to use. It takes very little disk space, is easy to back up, and the data is encrypted. It recognizes which week it is, and makes weekly entry easy.

Nachteile: Sometimes, it is a little difficult to change an individual entry from the past. It is not intuitive how to go directly to one giver, and I have to go through the whole list to get the right person. With the code for the person, it is easier, but I sometimes have trouble with that.

von Nuverb Systems an 1.12.2016

Customer has been contacted with details about how to do a report for one donor.

Very good Customer Support

David M.
pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software does a lot of things and will eliminate many tasks that churches do twice (sometimes without even being aware). There's a little bit of a learning curve, but you will be impressed by everthing the software does for you. Be sure to use this to count your offering, and then it will do so much more. The customer support is great. I would recommend this software. The only downsides : no way to keep track of attendance. Also, this software would work better if it were web-based especially when used by multiple users in different locations. To deal with this problem, the software can be used through Dropbox (or other such applications), but we have found this type of solution will sometimes (but rarely) result in synchronisation issues (creating files in conflit).

Vorteile: It does a lot. Will increase your productivity. Great customer support. Very cheap.

Nachteile: No way to keep track of attendance. Not web-based (using it through dropbox will sometimes but rarely result in sychronisation issues when used by multiple users).

Functional and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Jennifer J.
Envelope Steward
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I mainly use Donarius to input weekly tithes and gifts from church members, generate monthly reports for the church board, and annual tax receipts. As a church, we have recently switched to using QuickBooks, and I wish that Donarius would integrate/have a plugin for QuickBooks!

Vorteile: I find Donarius very easy to use, with simple and straight-forward features that are user friendly. It is easy to input financial data and weekly donations from church members, generate monthly financial updates reports, and also a simple process to create and print annual income tax receipts for each donor.

Nachteile: While Donarius is a very functional and user friendly software, it would be nice if it had a refreshed/more contemporary interface. The software does appear a little dated. I would also appreciate if there were some 'how to' tutorial videos embedded to explain some of the features of the software that I don't use often. I would also like Donarius to include separate filing options for 'gifts in kind'.

Donarius in Canada

Tina R.
Accounts Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We actually tried other methods of tracking our donations but we found Donarius to be the one that meets our needs, as a multi-sited church, and meets the needs of our federal reporting responsibility (Canadian). The help is AMAZING and I have been pleased with the immediate results we get from Donarius support. We came back to Donarius because it is easy to use. One thing I wish I could do is mark inactive donors as inactive. It would help out in the case where people have moved or deceased. I would recommend Donarius to any organization needing to keep track of donations.

Vorteile: I love that it is easy to use, it meets the needs of all my 3 sites in one file and that I can confidently print giving receipts which meet the requirements set out by the government.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to mark a donor as inactive, that would help. I would also like to be able to mark a specific donor as giving to a specific site, and then be able to over ride the site if necessary to another location.

von Nuverb Systems an 1.12.2016

Customer has been notified of how to do what is listed in the "Cons" section.

Using Donarius Church Management Donations Program

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Wayne K.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We ran into some issues back in February regarding re-printing of 2018 Donor Tax Receipts.
We contacted Louie who responded in a timely manner & able to help us re-print the required documentation.

Vorteile: The software is relatively easy & straightforward to use.
I am able to complete weekly donations input in approximately 30 minute time frame.
with the lastest revision, for multiple donations from one donor, able to press F8 and the next donation for the same donor will appear.

Nachteile: I really do not have any complaints / concerns about the software program.
Two improvements that would be nice to have:
1. When you move to the next donor, whatever donation field was previously used, the donation goes automatically into that category which is not always the case. You need to be very careful that the donation amount & category for each donor is correct.
2. Be able to select additional fields / donation categories and in the order that would make more sense. not easily changeable.

Donarius - Very User Friendly!

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Rose J.
Financial Administrative Secretary
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used Donarius at this church over 10 years, and previously, at another church, another 5+ years.
I have not had to have service often, but when I have, the owner is the one with whom I have spoken to. Imagine that!! I actually get a real live person to talk to, AND he created the program, AND knows HOW to use it, so he has been WONDERFUL to deal with! I'd purchase this product alone just for the great service provided! You can't ask more than that!!! Thanks so much for a great product, but better yet, YOUR SERVICE!!!

Vorteile: Donarius is easy to use. Recording donations is easy, fast, and accurate. I was able to custom design the account titles to what categories I use in my financial software. I can generate reports for all my needs. The year end statement is professional and customizable. Great product!!

Nachteile: I would like to see an option for 2 or 3 addresses for the same client. We have many seasonal summer folks, as well as snowbirds, so having ability to put in multiple addresses would be a huge benefit.

The best church software for the price

Don S.
Head money counter
Religiöse Einrichtungen

Kommentare: We were looking for a new software to replace an old, outdated, no longer supported program. After looking at several, we found most of them overpriced, and all seemed too cumbersome and difficult for our senior citizen, not too computer savvy, money counters. Then we found Donarius. We at first felt that at such a low price, there was no way it would fit our needs. Much to our surprise, it was by far the easiest to use of any that we tried, and its simplicity suited us perfectly. We don't need comprehensive functions, just keeping track of the donations and tax statements, and it is perfect for our needs. When we experienced a problem about a function we needed that was not there, the company actually made a revision, just for us. Another question resulted in a simple procedural change on our part to solve it after the company pointed out a function that we didn't know existed. I truly believe that this is the best software for the price to be found anywhere. We are finishing up our second year of using it, and we are 100% satisfied.

Vorteile: Ease of learning and use.

Nachteile: Just that it requires F8 "multiple donation" separate entries for multiple checks or a combination of cash and checks. Our old software had boxes for filling several checks and cash all on the same screen, and that was much easier.

Donarius works well

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Scott N.
Envelope Secretary
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have little to no education in doing books but when I took this position everything was handwritten but now with the computer age I needed to find a simple program that was easy enough for me to use. The interface is very easy and there are never any problems entering the information into the program to create your congregation and their offering envelope information. Every week when I go to enter the information the program tabulates everything for me so it is extremely easy for me to create instant reports and to double check the figures that the official counters have done. It is usually very easy for me to find any discrepancies. It is also easy to change any kind of information that is in the system. I can create weekly reports that help me balance, quarterly reports so I can let the treasurer know where we stand and then print receipts quarterly for the congregation as well as their year end receipts...and they are all customizable!

Vorteile: The ease of the interface

Nachteile: That I can not back tab between the congregants names...I can forward tab but not backwards.

Donarius review

Terry M.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The program has been beneficial and allows us to print accurate receipts for donors. Overall, it is easy to enter the donations and use the software. Good value for the cost.

Vorteile: The software is offered at a reasonable price and is split into different modules which allows you to purchase only what is required. It is easy to input the data and pull up reports.

Nachteile: The platform can be restrictive in that it isn't always simple to modify how reports appear and on some donor list reports several of the fields print out over each other. I have not been able to find a way to make donors inactive so that they don't appear when scrolling through the names when inputting weekly donations. It would be helpful to have a non tax receipt available to provide to other charities that provide funds.

von Nuverb Systems an 13.5.2019

Explained to the customer there is an update to fix the overlapping. Also explained how to do the items mentioned in the 'Cons' section.

Best Book Keeping Software

Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Randallyn D.
Office Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I was introduced to the software I thought it would have been difficult to use. As I clicked on things and started to input our congregations information, the ease of use came natural. I am the book keeper for 3 different churches and I needed to purchase 3 different software. One per church. It was easy to keep track of our growing churches and adding each person's information was simple. Print outs of specific giving areas are easy to pin point and print reports to. Tax forms were printed with a couple clicks. We are very happy with the purchase of this software.

Vorteile: The ease of use. Keeps all of our church booking keeping in one area. The input of all my financial records is easy. When I need reports, it is simple to print and organize. End of year/tax reports are just as simple to print out for all sizes of congregations.

Nachteile: Sometimes when I highlight a members name, it jumps to another name because I moved the mouse too quick. Other than that no complaints.

Great donor program!

Deanna M.
Office Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I really like Donarius. It makes my job efficient and easy, and has great functionality for a great price.

Vorteile: Donarius is very easy to use and does everything we need it to do plus more. We are able to add and customize all the categories we need. We can designate which service donations are received, or if they are received online. Reports are fully customizable. Assigning envelopes is easy, as is printing end of year tax receipts. Entering donations is quick. Just an overall great value and great program.

Nachteile: I really have no complaints. There hasn't been anything I've needed to do that I haven't been able to do. The only improvement I can think of would be the ability to export to QuickBooks, but it only takes me a few seconds to do manually so it's really not an issue for us.

von Nuverb Systems an 13.5.2019

Explained to customer that there is a newer version which exports to QuickBooks.

Easy to Use Software

Megan D.
Secretary
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been working for the church for 6 years and have used this from day one. I have used other software and this is by far the easiest to catch on to. I love the fact that I can use it and explain it to others to use in my absence. It is an easy to use software with no frills. For the church I work for it meets our needs and is compatible to our other programs, and fits in our budget.

Vorteile: Budget friendly, and easy to use. We have just started to use the email feature and I love it!

Nachteile: The texting aspect. None of our local carriers were listed so it was hard to get the initial set-up going.

CHURCH FINANCIAL REPORTING

Ron W.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The tellers use Donarius to enter all monies on the collection plants including Not Receipted items like rental income and loose offerings, Using a DropBox the envelope secretary and me (Treasurer) see the details and can easily correct any errors. This saves time and provides some protection for the envelope secretary as I keep a copy of what the tellers entered in case of a dispute with the donor. We have instant communication on Sunday. The tellers use a simple excel spread sheet for the bank deposit and that saves time. Prior to using Donarius the tellers used a hand written form and had trouble balancing as office skills like adding long columns of numbers even with a calculator are skills that are seldom used. The tellers now can handle about 60 envelopes in less than one hour about half the time they used to take. I run a year to date summary to balance by category with the financial statements I issue and report to CRA.

Vorteile: Easy to use and excellent support

Nachteile: No problems to report

I Like Donarius

Bewertet am 7.2.2017
Lynda P.

Kommentare: Donarius does the job of recording our donations, with the option of making more than one account to donate to; it is easy to use, and the help files are easy to understand; it doesn't have a lot of fancy extra features that just get in the way and confuse me; it was easy for me to figure out printing tax receipts, without needing help. Tech support / customer support is phenomenal!! This is the best tech support I have ever received for any software. I am not using the program to its fullest potential yet, but looking forward to expanding my knowledge of it, and putting it to greater use.

Vorteile: I like the customer support. And I like that it is a basic program that does its job without having a bunch of extra features that get in the way.

Nachteile: I don't like having to back up files one at a time .... I would like to put my backup drive into my backup computer and have it backup all the files at once.

von Nuverb Systems an 7.2.2017

Customer has been told how to do a backup in one step.