Über Church Community Builder

Church Community Builder ist eine cloudbasierte Kirchensoftware, die es Führungskräften ermöglicht, effektiver zu sein und Anhänger*innen zu gewinnen.

Erfahre mehr über Church Community Builder

I like that Church Community Builder gives you powerful church management and community engagement options at the tip of your fingers.

Does not easily integrate into your existing website. For example it's difficult to include the giving box, or really any of the features.

Bewertungen zu Church Community Builder

3,9

Church Community Builder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 427 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Church Community Builder bereits verwendet?

Daniel T.
Daniel T.
Growth Pastor in USA

Comprehensive and Contemporary

Kommentare: Very good experience. We have been blessed by their software. It helps us in guest follow up. We have benefited from the forms and website integration as well as the LEAD app. Customer service has always been good at follow up. The technical training videos and help sheets on their help site have been very helpful.

Here is a list of the pros: 1. The software is robust. It is comprehensive in its data search and storage capabilities. 2. The software is evolving. CCB is constantly updating and improving upon the software and app. 3. There is an app that allows us to search our congregant information and follow up on processes. 4. The software was transformational to our assimilation guest ministry process. Not only did they send me a +1 gift for checking out the software, but that book, Fusion by Nelson Searcy changed our church's guest ministry process. It fits perfectly with what CCB offers in terms of process queues and data functionality. 5. We can do forms right in the software that we can upload to our website. This allows guests, members, regular attenders to complete signups, ministry applications, and registrations without ever having to write on a piece of paper. Follow up is very simple. 6. Customer service is excellent. There are a number of technical sheets and training videos on their help site. Very good.

Here are some of the cons: 1. The software is so robust you almost need a dedicated position to create calendars, forms, searches, processes, keep the database clean (people who leave, etc...), and train people on how to use it. 2. The software does not do schedules like Planning Center does (not as user friendly and it doesn't connect with Songselect). Honestly, it seems like Planning Center and CCB are competing. While Planning Center does schedules better, CCB does everything else better (my opinion). Our church uses both. We would switch from Planning Center if CCB did schedules better. 3. The checkin portion of CCB, while easy to use, especially with the app, is not as easy to setup. For example, we use both ipads and Citizen Bluetooth printers as well as PCs and Zebra USB printers. They each have different challenges and can be technical to set up. 4. I wish there was a way to integrate our church app with CCB. We would like to do geofence checkin and mobile bar code checkin.

Charles S.
Senior Pastor in USA

Backbone of our Data Management and Communication

Kommentare: Before we went with CCB, we had another Church Management Software System that was extremely popular. One day our man computer died that had the ChMS on it and we were unable to professionally retrieve the data that we had put in it for 20 years. Plus the backup for that ChMS had mistakenly been backing up the wrong file off site. So we lost everything. We went with Church Community Builder because it was cloud based and could be used on any system or smart phone connected to the internet and no chance of loss of data. We got SO MUCH MORE than we had planned. CCB is so robust and they are working daily making it even more robust and user friendly. Their customer support is second to none. It is very personal and they work until you are completely satisfied and understand what is happening. CCB has not become interwoven in every area of our church and being used by all the different ministries for scheduling volunteers, by al the small groups for communication and planning, for our families with children to check in both in the nursery and children's ministry, and by the church staff to not only record all the financial and member data, but to use it to make unlimited reports and planning ideas. It has become our communication hub of the church. Our members love being able to log on and control their own data, download financial information, look at the calendar, connect with other members and groups, and be informed about life at the church. This has been a win!

CCB ties everything we are trying to track, retain, and utilize into one very cohesive product. While there are multiple sections where data points can be collected, you only have to put them in once and they are available throughout the program. Although recording the data is easy, the CCB program helps tremendously to sort and use the data for an unlimited amount of projects and the presentation of the relevant data is very useful. Actually, the CCB Program inspires you with many ways you can use your data that you didn't even think was possible. Plus, it helps us to communicate with all of our attenders in multiple and meaningful ways.

In the past, the mobile side of the software was lacking in usability. However, CCB has really poured a lot of resources in the mobile side over the past 2 years and now it is very usable and graphic.

Daine B.
Member Care in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

For Multi-site churches that need allowance for self-governeming and independece.

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Positive overall. We have benefited significant from their tools and software as a whole. However, their community forums, costumer service, and roadmap is needing improvement.

People management, volunteer tracking/scheduling, and event promotion are our most needed tools. This software allows these tools to be used independently by mulitiple locations under the same roof. This is a critical need for admins and leadership.

Mail merges, process queues, and forms are outdated and lacking many needed tools. The overall UX is outdated.

Tiffanie L.
Admin Assistant in USA

Choose someone else

1 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Horrible. Customer Service is awful and they are unwilling to work with you. Basically a scam for churches.

Never even used it. They took forever to set it up so by the time we got to use it and realize we don't like it, it was too late to cancel. They are scamming churches.

We have had church community builder for almost 2 years. Part of that was the setup time, then we launched... We hated it. It was challenging to use and didn't work for our church. I tried to reach out and figure out what we could do to fix it. They never respond! I have been trying to cancel my services for over a year. As soon as someone responds, they find out what's going on and stop responding. We have never used the software at our church, other than the giving, and we don't want to. I have never had worse customer service in my life. If you are thinking about using this company, don't. Use Breeze or Subsplash or literally anyone else.

Angela H.
Prep & Planning Administrator in USA

Great Church Database!

We used to use Shelby to keep track of all our church members, volunteers and even accounting. It wasn't great at all. CCB has been amazing in comparison! Easy to enter new people, update, order background checks, schedule volunteers, create events/classes and track all RSVPs... we've been very happy with CCB!

Every once in a while, we can't run reports the way we'd like or come across little quirks that we wish were different (of course I can't think of those off hand!). However, CCB keeps improving with updates and ways to better utilize the program!

Autumn W.
Worship Pastor in USA

CCB Saved Our Church!

Kommentare: Love, love, love! seriously, though....Church Community Builder definitely has saved our church. We started as a church plant on a college campus where we were mobile on Sundays and very heavy small group based. CCB allowed us ease of communicating with people and keeping up with visitors and regular attenders alike. We use literally every feature CCB offers that we can afford and it has served us immensely well. Another major bonus is their customer support. They are always improving the software and are very open and willing to listen to ideas of "hey, could the program do this??". Any time we send any suggestion in, we get personal responses and results very quickly. we are VERY pleased with CCB.

I cannot stress how much we LOVE Church Community Builder!!! It has brought the communication of our church together like nothing else ever could. Mostly, we love the ability for our church members to connect with one another through the groups in CCB and how this allows our leaders to effectively communicate throughout the week.

The only con I can think of right now is that we're not super excited about the new schedules feature. Taking schedules out of groups is very effective for some areas, but there are teams that we have that need schedules locked within their group and the new way of doing it makes this process more difficult.

Rosanne I.
Business Director in USA

Church Community Builder keeps everything in one place

Kommentare: Being a Finance person - I was disappointed at first. The strengths for this program lend themselves to the end user, as well as the "People" side of the system. Over time I have come to appreciate the strong controls on the giving side. As stated above, if the reports could become standardized - those too would be stronger.

The main menu is very easy to navigate you to where you need to go. Most of the screens are intuitive. You can always search for an answer or submit a request for help - Support is always helpful.

Reporting is good, but could be better. Merchant giving needs a bit of manipulation in Excel to build your deposit reports. If the reports could all have a standardization (Family ID & Individual ID) it would take report to the next level. Then you could generate a number of reports and gain all the data manipulation you need.

Terri K.
Office Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Church Community Builder

Kommentare: I use this software daily to track people, create groups, processes, process giving, etc. Overall, it serves our purposes well.

The software is pretty user friendly in most aspects and does a lot. Really good system of processes to keep track of where people are and steps of membership. Robust giving platform.

I am a little underwhelmed by the calendar system, having come from EventU, especially where recurring events are concerned.

Zach Y.
Zach Y.
Site Operations in Kanada

Love CCB

Church Community Builder is an amazing product for any Church that wants to plan for the future and help support their congregation in the best way possible. It has functions for everything a church would want to do. They are also open to suggestions and always making improvements.

Their form builder and service function aren't quite as good as other programs like Planning Centre and Wufoo. But they have made huge improvements over the past years and are getting close!

Dave A.
Business Administrator in USA

We Left

Kommentare: It met our needs for a while but we became disappointed after several years and have recently moved to Planning Center.

CCB was the first ChMS we used as a new church start-up 13 years ago. It met our needs. Check-in was essential as well as online contributions.

Over time we became disappointed by the slow progress in rolling out product improvements. Service planning / scheduling in CCB was inadequate so we used Planning Center. There was no integrated mobile app so we used Subsplash. Process queues and reporting was very cumbersome to use. The merger with Push Pay was the catalyst for us to look at alternatives due to our negative experience with Push Pay when search for a mobile app solution.

Rebecca Z.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Not the Best - But Inexpensive

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Frustration! I did discuss this with my boss, and his response was related to the cost. So, my understanding is that this software is well worth the cost. (I beg to differ sometimes.)

The best thing about the software at the moment is that there is an app available. The app however, does not do all that I would like for it to do. It does make the most basic items available, but a deeper use is not available. Customer service is phenomenal. They have a beta program that is very responsive and are available is many ways...even through Facebook!

Customer service is phenomenal, but the problem is that I constantly need help. The software is CONSTANTLY in flux (which is good for those who like seeing how responsive the company is to their requests) but not everyone can be pleased. At some point I would like to see a solid program that is user friendly. Even if I don't like "where they put stuff" I would like to be able to get into a routine. It took me a very long time (3 years) to learn how to perform an in-depth search that would give me the results I actually needed.

Dana S.
First Impressions Coordinator in USA

Learning a New Product

Kommentare: Overall, I have been highly pleased with this program. We came from a program that was not very user friendly and no one used it due to how much work it took to enter in info. We are able to communicate better as a team using CCB and we are learning so many new ways to store and use our data. The customer service team has also been very helpful and quick to help with any issues we have had. I have been highly impressed by their overall service and products.

I love the ease of use with this product. I use the scheduling software on a daily basis and they have made it easy to schedule my teams and keep everyone informed about upcoming needs. I also like how easy it is to add new members to the software and the ability to share important information with those on staff. The program is easy to navigate and easy to learn.

There are a few things I wish it would let you do: 1) I would like to have groups be linked to the schedules section. For instance it would be great when a member leaves a group that it would also delete them from the schedule for that group and when a need is created it would be great if it could be shared with just one part of the scheduled group (for instance week 1 team or week 2 team instead of always needing to be shared with the whole group). 2) There are certain options that are only available on one page. For instance, the reports for schedules is only available on the beginning page of scheduling so once you go past that page you no longer have the option to run a schedule report. It would be nice to have that option on more than one page so you don't have to backtrack to get to it.

Kim T.
Database Master Administrator/Facilities Scheduler in USA

We LOVE Church Community Builder

Kommentare: Our old database was clunky and difficult to use. Most of our staff only used it as a directory, and not very often. CCB is very intuitive and easy to use. Our staff is using it daily and a lot of our congregation is using it daily. It allows us to track engagement and spiritual growth. It helps us to have accurate and up to date contact information on our members. We have gotten rid of several stand alone software programs and have save money by doing so. We can communicate better with our members, and everyone can set their communication preferences, so they aren't getting information they don't want to see, but stay connected in the areas they want. Registrations have gotten a LOT easier, especially those with payments. They used to take a lot of admin hours to process, now the system processes them with very little admin interaction. Scheduling volunteers and reminder follow ups is easier and more efficient as well. IT has also allowed us to switch from one admin person entering all calendar events from paper submissions to everyone submitting their own through the system, and the admin only needs to approve the requests-making things more efficient and less admin heavy. We LOVE this software, I am sure I could come up with even more reasons why it would be a good solution for other churches and would be happy to talk to anyone considering switching to CCB.

This is a very powerful database tool that simplifies the administrative processes, allowing the church team to do ministry better and more efficiently. I love the fact that when I contact them for support the person who contacts me almost always uses it in their own church. They aren't just behind the scenes, they are users and they understand what we are trying to do. I love that they listen to their church partners and are constantly updating things to make them more efficient and easier to use based on feedback from church partners. The coaching sessions are very thorough and very much worth the extra expense. They offer tons of training materials as well as support through support tickets, and even a user community where you can connect with other users for ideas and help working through anything you might be trying to figure out.

Overall, there really isn't any cons. Sure, there are things we would like to have work a little differently, but we know that the team at CCB listens to all of the church partners and are continually working on different feature enhancements to make things easier and more efficient for their church partners. If I had to suggest something we'd like to see...we would really like it to be a one stop shop for all of our ministry needs-completely replacing PCO and our financial software, and a place to leave private notes on a profile specifically for pastors only to see.

Nikki S.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CCB is an excellent software for any church!

Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent. I really do love CCB.

I really like Church Community Builder because it makes it easy to manage everything in one place. CCB has tons of features, so whatever you are looking for, there is a great chance it does what you are needing. In addition, anytime you need help figuring ANYTHING out, they have AMAZING customer support. I have never, ever felt frustrated when reaching out for help. Any time I ask for help, I get a prompt response from a live person living in Colorado Springs who fully understands the product and is excited to help me understand the product too. Further, if there is something more that you wish CCB did, or if there happens to be an area you see could be improved, they are always open to feedback and new "feature requests" because they want CCB to work for the customer and serve our needs. Just when you think CCB can't get better....it always does! I love CCB.

The thing I like the least is that sometimes because CCB does do so much, there can be a long learning curve in understanding HOW to do everything. There are some areas of the software I still have never used because I've never taken the time to learn how to use them. However, anytime that I wish to learn, they make it easy by offering video tutorials, or you can submit a support ticket with questions, or they even offer live video training videos you take as a group or at times you can schedule live 1-on-1 video chats where they will walk you through the software. I have taken advantage of all of these services numerous times and have never felt let down.

Zavier O.
Children's Minister in USA

Church Directory, Follow up Workflow, and more

Kommentare: Church Community Builder was heavily used at my last church and it served three primary purposes for us and it did those things well. 1. Family Directory - Immediate and detailed information on families within the church as well as a confidential notes box to keep updates on contacts and outreaches and involvement within the church to promote spiritual health and church involvement. Mobile access to this directory also made on-the-go contacts nice and easy. 2. Follow-up Workflow Organizer - As a team, we came up with a follow-up system. For example: Week 1 - Phone Call, Week 2 - Postcard, Week 3 - Visit, Week 4 - Enroll in all newsletters applicable. One administrator was then put in charge of building this workflow, who is assigned to each section, and what they've got to do. Once the workflow was made active, as new families are added into the system, they immediately get dropped into the follow-up queue for week 1, the leader in charge of phone calls gets their info as an alert, and is able to mark "COMPLETE" after the phone call is made and info is updated. The workflow continues its cycle through each assigned party until the new family has gone through the full follow-up spectrum. 3. Event Coordination - When an event is decided upon, all details can be built into the CCB Calendar. The administrator​ can title the event, mark its date, time, space requirements, necessary supplies, workers needed, and more. Leaders then took care of their sections and that's it.

The ability to build a follow-up​ workflow to go to specific people in the process has been monumental for helping us stay in touch with new visitors. Fully customizable reports and attendance sheets Confidential notes and information on families for admin eyes only Notifications and alerts queue for each member in a specific workflow to contact and report on Ability to create services, programs, special events, and more as well as break down all needs from material to personnel and have lists sent to coordinators, volunteers, or the entire church for the purposes of donation (expanded on below) Administrators are not the only ones with full access to directory. Any family can access, but won't necessarily have the permissions of an admin

Not the best option for small churches Can be a learning curve with it, but plenty of resources available to get the most out of it A lot of maintenance necessary to keep all information up to date and accurate

Jim B.
Director of Administration in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It has been an excellent experience moving our church management system to CCB.

I will start with the people. We have had a great experience with the CCB team - our coach who helped us with our rollout over many months, the database team who helped with the migration of data, and the customer support team have all been fantastic. The software itself is very robust with all the features we expected and needed. Our transition to CCB went very smoothly because of the easy-to-use functionality, excellent help videos and documentation, and a great team to help us when we get stuck. I also appreciate that new features are rolled out regularly - this is not a stagnant set of features. They seek feedback from churches to make the software more useful, give us beta releases to test and provide feedback, and then we see the features released in the baseline quickly afterwards. They invest in the future and we are seeing a new look/feel and mobile-friendly approach rolling out. As an example of ease-of use, our children/youth check-in was running well with another application but we wanted our full attendance in CCB. This could have been a difficult sell to our NextGen team, but the features and ease-of-use made it a very straightforward transition. As a point of reference, we are a church of approximately 4,000 attendance each weekend.

A few things that are already on their list to improve: - full mobile features - already rolling these out - Improved/Full giving capabilities (app, text-to-give, web, kiosk) so that we don't need a separate vendor/app for this. - Improved reporting - CCB offers lots of canned reports and the ability to build very good custom report but the custom reports are mostly focused around people interactions.

Jimmy G.
Pastor in USA

Great Cloud Based Database (plus more!) software for Churches

We like the groups feature and how easy it is to message group members, keep their information up to date, the opportunity for group members to connect with each other, love the forms and automation that are available in the software. We love the giving feature and ease of use for our church to set up automatic giving and pledges. The software is great for ministry leaders whether volunteer or paid. Fast customer service when needed. We love the support of launching our church into using it. We paid for the coaching which we would recommend to EVERYONE in order to utilize it successfully. our coach, rocked.The process queue feature is so helpful in keeping track of where people are in a certain process or system of events. Great use for all of it. Loving the app that is being created and constantly updated. There were two other "software companies" we were looking into... but they were either not cost effective for what they offered or their features were hard to understand and operate. We even talked with many other churches using these companies and heard of struggles. Glad we chose CCB.

The development of the mobile app is recent over the last 12 to 18 months. We wished it would have been sooner, but they are really doing a good job on improving that and adding features to it constantly. The scheduling feature, which would be the most used, but is the later part of mobil development. CCB is releasing and has realeased it with improvements already. Overall though, CCB is a company for churches and listen to their customers in what they need.

Leslie M.
Family Catalyst in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic church management software, especially for a multisite context

Kommentare: Better management of our church database and processes, with a constantly developing partnership where this company responds to the real needs of its customers.

Where to begin - user interface is so intuitive, seemingly endless ability to customize features, and - more than anything - amazing responsiveness of both customer support and product development to concerns and feature requests. I have truly been amazed by how often CCB churns out new features. It seems within a month or two of us thinking (and occasionally, but not always, mentioning to them), "Gee, I wish I could do THIS in CCB", they will release an update that adds the exact feature we had hoped for. It's very obvious that they are eager to receive feedback from customers, appreciative of the feedback, and then they get to work making their software even more robust to serve the needs of churches of all sizes and structures. We used another big-name church database software before, and CCB has been vastly superior - especially in managing the unique needs of a multisite church. Also, the mobile app that they recently launched is so user-friendly, and they are constantly adding new features and functionality. Kudos to CCB! They truly feel like they are ministering to the church so we can minister better to our congregations and communities, not just trying to make money off churches.

There was a bit of a learning curve when on initial setup. It felt a little too wide open to me, until we figured out how best to set things up for our church and got our feet wet a bit. Once I learned more about the way CCB *thinks*, it became very intuitive to expand my use and skills in the program.

Robert H.
IT Specialist in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great overall product that is absolutely necessary for our church.

Kommentare: In my opinion, Church Community Builder is the best church management software out there. It allows you to be able to track all of data points you need, has a great event management system, a great volunteer scheduling system, a build in business intelligence system (called Metrics), and a unique system for managing manual processes. It does everything that you'd expect and more.

Church Community Builder has a bunch of great features that I could list out 1 by 1, but if I had to pick what I like most about the software, it's their commitment to updates. The release a new update every 8 weeks. Sometimes the updates are bug fixes, which you expect a software company to release, but often they are new features. It's this persistence in bettering their product, that has given me the most confidence in the company. I know they are working on the features that their customers want.

The things that I like least about the software is the lack of support for custom branding and reporting. Our church has worked hard on branding and Church Community Builder (CCB) doesn't support it much. The CCB portal is plain grey in color. You can choose custom color themes, but they are preset color themes, not user-defined. Also, they have a feature that allows you to send mass emails out and at the bottom of the email there is the CCB name and logo. It can be confusing to people that don't know what CCB is. They see an email, then see it's coming from CCB. As far as the reporting goes, it's pretty much been the same for several years. You can create custom reports that allow you to search on very specific criteria, which is great. The downside is, you can't always display the results of that criteria in the viewable report. You'll be able to see which people met the criteria, but not be able to see the actual data point. Most of their reports allow you do see the criteria, but a few important ones you can't (most notably the process queues and individual notes). CCB does have some built-in system reports that allow you to view some of the data you can't view in the custom reports, but you can't edit those reports to allow you to add other data points.

Amanda A.
Head Administrator in USA

Overall, CCB is a wonderful program! Great for small & big churches!

Kommentare: Easily being connected to other leaders, especially for a church run on volunteers. We are in the church at different parts during the week and don't have the benefit of having our offices filled all week with each other! So it helps with easy communication and connection. Also, for our volunteer church members & their calendars for serving! Having a place for all their information, birthday's, anniversaries, etc is so helpful!

I love how everything is connected, and once you get knowledgeable about it, it is easy to use! I love how the calendar is connected to our website, how you can have groups of different ministries and send emails to them or texts and it's professional and not from a personal phone. I love overall how there isn't so much for church members to learn how to use it, so it has basic communication and information where they can go on and be connected and informed! Also, their customer service is beyond amazing! They have helped in any and every way, from email responses (even if I'm not understanding something simple) to calling on the phone to walk me through something... They truly have beyond a five star staff!!

I think there are some things for them to work on, but it's all natural and a part of them moving forward. I, as a user, can detect some things when I try to do something I can't, but being a developer I understand they can't have it all perfect for us! Nothing too big of a con, for someone not to get CCB, but what is great about them is that you can email them ideas or situations you are running into and they will add it to their list of ideas and the team goes over them! I think that's really awesome! A few ideas we've had as a team, mostly for convenience sake, to move forward that could be helpful is: -When it comes to "Room Requests" having an area for a clean up list, or that if a ministry or person uses a room or resource the steps needed to put things back to the way they should be. -Another thing being when someone wants to sign up for CCB that there can be a button on the email that you could click "directly add into CCB" or "deny" type thing, so you don't have to re-type/copy everything. OR Maybe if you are an admin, have a notification that someone has signed up, so when you are logged in, you could click "approve" or "deny" just like you do when people want to put something on the calendar, or use a resource, etc. -Scheduling, that there could be an option to keep re-peat the schedules, because some ministries use the same people! And you could even remove people from it, and replace them, but leave the rest the same.

Jim G.
Jim G.
Executive Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen

The Industry Standard for Web Based Church Administration

Kommentare: Church Community Builder allows me to keep track of everything that I need to keep track of in one place. It allows the church to empower each ministry to easily do the administration that's required.

Church Community Builder is the leader and industry standard for web-based church administration. The software is intuitive and easy to use. I have implemented the software at two churches in which I have worked and helped others get the most out of their subscription. What I like most about the software is that it is comprehensive. I've seen too many churches build separate and unconnected systems for children's check-in, group sign ups, payments for events and donor records. When these systems don't "speak" to one another, it creates more confusion and work for the church staff. The goal of church administration is to remove the burden of administration away from the ministry team. They typically excel at being with people and doing the work of the ministry. However, many struggle with administration basics such as keeping track of groups, communication, attendance data, etc. Church community builder allows our staff to be "efficient with things, so we can be effective with people". Everyone benefits from a centralized system - whether you log in daily or rarely. We always know where we can find the information we need. Saving time makes the churches dollars go farther.

The mobile computing revolution took place since CCB launches their 2.0 platform. Getting the software to work and interact well with mobile devices has been a slow process, but I'm happy to see the progress that's been made with the Lead App.

Karen C.
MyCalvary Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall, we have had a great experience with CCB. We continue to expand how we use it in ministry.

Kommentare: This software is geared toward church or ministry use. It has been great for searching our database to find individuals who are serving or not, who are connected in a community group or not, or who have not attended recently for follow-up, etc. You can customize many fields to help the software suit your specific reporting needs. Individuals can log in and update their profile, find a group, find a place to serve, give a contribution or register for an upcoming event.

CCB is web-based therefore it is easily accessed from office, home or anywhere. There is a small group app that is great for group leaders to make contacts, take attendance, etc. You can schedule weekly or monthly reports that are sent to your or someone else's email. The Metrics tool is fantastic. Default privacy settings can be set pretty tight, but individuals can chose what they want others to see or not see on their profiles. Sending mail merges or messages is very easy to do. If someone is logged in, their contact information will auto-fill on forms they are filling out. There are great help videos & articles by subject that explain how to use the system. The software has improved over the last 4 years and continues to improve with releases of periodic updates, enhancements and fixes.

CCB is very complex and can overwhelm some people, especially when setting up queries to find the right people for a saved search. Forms have to match to records (understandable) but it can take a lot of time for something like VBS which may have hundreds of forms to match to records. Addresses do not CASS certify so there can be misspellings or incomplete addresses in your data. It can be hard to get your church on board to use the system, even leadership. Change can always be difficult. You can't sign up an entire family on a single form. Forms need to be filled out for each individual so it matches to their personal record.

Kayla S.
Communications Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Church Community Builder Review

Kommentare: With Church Community Builder, we are able to record any information we need for our church members, for our groups, for our events, and more. I love how you can look on someone's profile in CCB and see when they started coming, what groups/classes they are involved in, if they are volunteering anywhere, you can also see if they have been baptized and more! This tool is a great way to help people take their next steps in faith. I also love how you can automate process queues so that you can easily have a process set up for something (let's say volunteering) and you can see them through the entire process from initial interesting volunteering, all the way to helping them get connected with a team. This program allows us to not let people slip through the cracks. I could go on and on about specific elements that I like, but really the program is just a great way to organize and help people stay connected. Highly recommend!

As a communications specialist for my church of 2,000 people, Church Community Builder is a huge asset to have! This software allows you to track, record, and organize any and all of your church information in one place. From creating individual profiles of those who come to our church, to creating groups, calendars, forms, and more, this database seems limitless in terms to what you can use it for. Without this software, I don't know where we would be.

This program is so detailed, there are layers and layers of options on how to organize information, so sometimes it can get a little glitchy and can be overwhelming at some points. However, this program is something we use daily, and we know now how to navigate it to get the best results.

Crisan C.
Operations Team Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

We have used CCB for almost 10 years and have been very happy with our experience.

We appreciate how responsive the team has been to our feedback. We get excellent response time on all tickets submitted, friendly, competent service and have also felt heard anytime we have asked for other features. One of their reps actually proactively reached out to us recently to meet with us and understand our needs better, which they were doing with a number of their customers. This is, of course, in addition to the reliable functionality of the features we use daily in our organization. We use many of the modules and continue to develop more usage within our staff and congregation as I am able to help more of our users become more comfortable with the features. We rely on this tool daily and it allows us to connect to more people in our congregation and community than any other tool we have used or reviewed.

There are at times things we wish were more intuitive, such as the user interface for adding events with rooms and resources. We understand the challenge with providing so much complexity and functionality so we are not unhappy with the product. It just means we let only our power users use those areas and do our best to keep them well-trained. We love that we have a voice in shaping the future of the interface and feel CCB is always interested in staying relevant in the market for these types of tools.

Kimberly A.
IT Administrator in USA

Our eyes are opened possibilities we never knew existed!

We replaced an aging church database, hosted on an internal server, with Church Community Builder. Having our data in the cloud has brought so much more reliability! In addition, what had been a simple tool for staff now became a multi-dimensional interactive platform not only for us as staff to keep track of vital information, but for our attenders to interact with us, with their groups, and to be able to manage their own information, print their own giving records, etc. Church Community Builder was a quantum leap up from what we had, and we are still discovering ways to streamline and use it more effectively and fully. The support is VERY good. If you go with Church Community Builder YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. Also, BUY THE COACHING for implementation. If you don't, you will be missing out on so much in the software. If you're like us, you will go at the project with the mindset of the software you had before, and you may miss out on a whole different way to think about things that will revolutionize your experience.

The hardest thing about the software is not the software itself, but our own people. Getting our staff and others to fully utilize the software and break their old habits/inefficient ways of doing things manually has been the biggest challenge.