Filtern nach:

Über DonorSnap

Online-Spenderverwaltungssoftware, die alle gemeinnützigen Daten nachverfolgt. Enthalten sind NCOA, Formulare, Massen-E-Mail und QB-Integration.

Erfahre mehr über DonorSnap

Mia H.
Mia H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

DonorSnap Best Solution for SMALL nonprofit

Kommentare: Fabulous, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing, the support team is responsive and I have hopefully sold a new user, another Fisher House group like mine.

When I was researching, I was pleased to get such quick response and favorable reviews from current testimonials. The pricing is great, implementation and conversion realistic with cost and timeframes, and features are perfect for our size organization. I like being able to target customers through reports and then send emails/texts. Integration with QB is a huge plus! Responsive forms automatically entering new donors is also a time saver.

I would like inbound text (text to donate specifically) but more importantly, the ability to upload document attachments from the software. Scanning them, naming them and then adding them is very time consuming. I use handwritten notes to donors and like to capture them for future reference so they don't originate from a document that can be PDF.

Sister joanne L.
Director of Mission Advancement in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DonorSnap -

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: With our previous, very complicated donor management system, we had to hire specialists to do trainings for staff, problem solve, and design queries. DonorSnap and its support services have enabled us to keep our programs functioning without delays.

Unlike our previous donor management software, DonorSnap's features are very user friendly and easy to learn. Staff support is tremendous. Support/directions are available on every task page. And when we contact support directly, we have never waited more than an hour for a response. Price is also a great plus. We saved $6,000 per year by switching to DonorSnap.

At first I was concerned that we could not have a phone call with support as we were learning the program. But I soon learned that support's methods of providing customized video instructions were even better, allowing us to replay instructions as needed and also save the videos for future reference.

Cass K.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great basics, but communucation tools lacking or are too generic

Kommentare: Sales, data transfer, and workshops have been good. I feel like the staff does its best to fully answer questions and solve problems. But with the overall limitations of the communications functions, there's only so much they can do.

The client database is straightforward and easy to use. The fields are intuitive and you can adapt or add per your own needs. Screen layout when searching can be tough because of long rows but pulling up individual contacts is easy. I love that you can copy data right from the viewing screen without having to open the editable contact. The help features are user friendly and usually address the most common problems. I like that there are videos as well as written materials on various topics.

The communication tools are sorely lacking. Email, letters, and forms are way too basic and challenging to edit. There does not seem to be a feature allowing you to change line spacing within a form or in the Automated Task Manager. In addition, I had to keep canceling the project and restarting because after one attempt to edit an ATM task, the system won't let you make additional edits. You have to start over. The emails come out looking like you emailed directly from your email provider. You are limited to one image insert, they are hard to edit, and you cannot add a form directly into the email. I have yet to send out an email from DonorSnap because it looks so pedestrian and ... boring. We are still using MailChimp for its visual features, which of course defeats the purpose. The forms are "okay" but come out looking like a child made them. Totally lackluster, but functional. I'll be honest: I am embarrassed to send out communications and put the forms on our website. If we leave DonorSnap for another product, it will because of the generic communication tools. The query tools used in creating tasks are not intuitive. If it weren't for the help videos I would never be able to implement these.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Cass, Thank you for your review. We are always working on ways to improve DonorSnap and appreciate your feedback. We understand that dedicated email tools like MailChimp have polished template builders, and for that reason we provide an integration with Constant Contact for organizations needing those services. The DonorSnap email tools are aimed at providing easy access to mass emailing and automation for all organizations. With some html experience or a third party html email template builder, you can build the same types of emails in DonorSnap. In the future we hope to add similar template builders as well. For more specific help with your emails and forms, please contact us at support@donorsnap.com. We will show you how to edit your emails, adjust line spacing, add multiple images, and insert links to your forms directly in your emails. If you need other types of customization in your forms, please let us know what you're looking for and we'll be happy to help.

Brian S.
Director of Finance in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution for the Small Non Profit

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We were on a custom system based on MS Access before DonorSnap. It was impossible to create a new report or add a field. We have complete control of the user interface and can create reports at will. It has given us the ability to know our donors better and because of those relationships, increase our donations significantly.

The ability to create custom fields and hide unused fields makes data entry very quick and reports very powerful for our needs.

There is a steep learning curve for the report writer. It requires some general database knowledge and a command of the underlying data structure. Once this was mastered, we can accommodate most any request for information from our fundraising team.

Catherine A.
Database Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Well worth the price tag

Kommentare: Easy and seamless because I tried to learn and conceptualized how each field in Donorsnap work first before mapping fields from the old system. Conversion and support team were very helpful and prompt in responding to issues.

Very inexpensive but can do all the basic functionalities for advancement day to day operations. Batch entry is so easy once you understand how it works. Query, reporting and exporting custom reports is very user friendly. As with all other systems, a software is only capable to it’s fullest potential if you understand how the various modules within the system work together. Training and support is crucial and their customer support is hands-on one of the best.!

The standard reports work for the most part but I wish it gives us much more flexibility. It also limits selection of fields based on active fields/codes which means that you’ll have to basically leave all codes - old and new - for the report to work accurately. This means for example that if you inactivate a Campaign code from 2 or 3 years ago, you are not able to run revenue from those codes unless you reactivate them. This is a nightmare for admins from a table code management point. The design of the standard reports need to be improved as well to look presentable especially when executives ask for last minute reporting and you know how often that happens.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Catherine, Thank you for your review and feedback regarding the standard reports. We're currently working on improving these canned reports to offer additional functionality. If you have more specific reporting needs in addition to including inactivated campaign codes, please let our support team know so that we can work towards making that happen. Thank you again for your review!

Teresa C.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: We are able to keep everything, donors, contacts, donations, correspondence organized, and create reports when needed. Tech support is knowledgeable and always there when needed. Being able to adjust and manipulate the layout and add or take away what works for the organization is wonderful, it's like building your own personal database, and you can't beat the price.

Excellent for keeping track of donations, contact information, and correspondence with donors. It is user-friendly for the most part, but easy access to the instructional videos really helps when needed.

It would be nice to be able to contact support by phone, but all in all the support with DonorSnap is very helpful and responds to inquiries very quickly via email. I would really love it if the database was able to integrate with PayPal so I wouldn't have to enter each donation individually, or worry that another user might miss a donation entry or detail. Reports could be a little more user-friendly to create.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Teresa, Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying DonorSnap and finding it user friendly. While we don't integrate with PayPal, users who collect online donations with PalPal can easily upload these into DonorSnap using our excel import tool. Here you can find out how to use this feature: https://donorsnap.com/support/docs/mass-entry/?seq_no=3 I also wanted to let you know that we do accept online donations through goEmerchant and our responsive forms. Switching over is easy and we recently did a webinar comparing the two systems. Please feel free to watch it if you are interested in switching over: https://donorsnap.com/support/docs/PayPal-vs-DonorSnap-for-Online-Donations-training-webinar/ Thank you again for your review and being a customer, we appreciate you!

President/COO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great value and customization options

Kommentare: So glad we found donorsnap and have been a happy customer for more than 7 years!

Fully customizable reports, easy to use, great value, exports data easily, multiple software integrations, automates gift receipting.

The UI could be improved and could be more mobile friendly.

Dan D.
Retired in USA

Member Management for Small Non-Profit Organization

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The software works very well as our database for member management. The price is reasonable for a small organization.

We needed a database for member management. Previously we had used an Excel spreadsheet, then moved to SalesForce, but that was overkill for our purpose. The features in DonorSnap along with the monthly price was reasonable for our uses. The online help as well as the support are very helpful.

Having to integrate with only GoEmerchant is limiting. Everything works, but it would be nice to allow other payment processors. We don't have the ability to swipe credit cards for payments at an event.

Betty L.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DonorSnap user

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience with Donor Snap has been very positive. There is great support when needed. the webinars are all very helpful and the information available is terrific. It is a very user friendly program.

The program was very easy to learn. Must easier to use and learn from previous program. The information available is valuable without a whole lot of difficulty getting to a report.

The only thing I can say that I like least is that thank you letters are entered are entered by the administrator and I as a user can not modify them. She has to make the changes in the template.

Scott D.
Board Member in USA

Review from The 100 Club of Southeast Texas

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This program has brought us out of the stone age where everything was done manually on various spreadsheets. Everything is in one easy to use database, which saves many hours of work every week. No regrets about purchasing the exceptional product!

The ability to process a donation in a couple of minutes was a huge help. Importing donor/member information from our online merchant with ease (everything doesn't have to be manually entered). Generating various reports. Tracking membership, donations, mass email & the ability to see the mass email results.

Nothing so far. Everything has been positive

Matthew F.
Executive Director/ Single Pitch Rock Climbing Guide in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Donor Snap is the Aldi of CRM's--Everything you need without the facade

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall awesome, I brag about it often with others in the field and I enjoy working within the software to create new forms, queries, reports, etc.

DonorSnap will allow you to do virtually anything. No extra fees or bundle packages, they just give you access to everything for considerably less money than some of the competitors we were looking at originally. They are simple and everything is fully customizable, especially the online forms that can be embedded into our website to collect contact data and payment information from our supporters. We run all of our trip payments, forms, signed waivers, and subscriptions through DonorSnap. We'll never go anywhere else, especially for $40/month, compared to $200+/month from other big software companies.

DonorSnap takes a little getting used to. It's very basic, no fun graphics or "wow" work here--just functional CRM software. The tech help is via email only, so you cannot get an immediate answer, but at the same time, this is how they keep their overhead low and pass the savings onto the clients. If you are unwilling to watch some tutorials on form set-up then this is not for you; it will take some practice and getting used to as you learn the software.

Jeffery H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, intuitive, superb tutorials and help provided

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have used DonorSnap for about a decade. Switching over was quick, easy, and fun. Immediately, you can plan what new fields you are going to add and edit. Improvements in the overall system are regularly made, with no extra costs. There are no fees on top of your monthly payment. It has saved tens of thousands of dollars in payroll costs, because no one has to build or maintain the overall database - it is already done for you. Of course, you have to personalize it for your organization, but it is so easy. Previous databases cost so much more, because you had to keep paying for their updates, and for each user and/or computer. And, we can't state strongly enough, how great the Support is at DonorSnap. Your questions will be answered. DonorSnap can be accessed by any device - my Mac, my iPhone, etc.

Extraordinarily easy to learn and use, even for lower skilled individuals. Provides reports appropriate to nonprofits, and easy to create and edit your own reports. Powerful search and report tools. Saves time because you are hitting the ground running, with pre-built reports and functionality, all you have to do is edit and add items to suit your own needs. Super intuitive, company is super quick to respond, if you need help.

There are no negatives to using DonorSnap.

Patti S.
Administrator in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

How DonorSnap is helping us organize our contacts and supporting our fundraising program

Kommentare: Before DonorSnap, our contacts were not well organized and our financial reporting was manual. It is such a relief to be able to run reports and know that our donations are accurately recorded. It has already helped our fundraising efforts and I fully expect that will improve over time. We also switched our online donations from Paypal to goEmerchant without too much difficulty. I was even able to send our first mass email which was pretty impressive both for me and St. Vincent's! I have to say this was a huge learning curve for me but it has all worked out so well.

DonorSnap is very user friendly even for people who are not familiar with donor management systems. The support they provide is excellent, from one on one advice to the online training sessions. There is an answer for every challenge. The cost is excellent for the service. The software developers seem to have thought through all possible scenarios and provided a program to help small to medium organizations manage their contacts. I love being able to print acknowledgement letters from the program as soon as the donation is entered into the system and, for the first time ever, we can send year end contribution reports to all our donors.

While there are many reports available to use, the customized reports through DataMiner Platinum can be a little confusing. For me this is more a question of understanding how to write a query and get it right. As I am a relatively new user, I am still exploring what the program offers so there are far more things to like than not.

Karen J.
consultant in USA
Bibliotheken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Client

Kommentare: I would describe my overall experience with DonorSnap as very positive. We are able to do many gift processing functions (recording donations, sending thank you letters) quickly and easily. I am building more complete donor profiles with the tools. We are now able to run reports and set up mailing and prospect lists consistently. The e-commerce feature and the responsive forms allow us to set up online ticket purchasing, registrations, and donations. This has been a critical tool for us.

We are a small nonprofit in a rural community in Oregon. DonorSnap is our first donor database system after years of Excel spreadsheets. I am so happy with how I can use it to record donor history, build contact profiles, run reports, pull lists and keep track of solicitations, conduct mass email campaigns, build responsive forms for online giving, and add notes. I don't feel we have utilized all the possible features yet. I love learning how to customize the fields and then to populate it with information. The training program and help videos are awesome. The response to my questions on email are fast and helpful. The support is a key aspect of why I feel we are using DonorSnap successfully. I now have a wish list of things I want to do with DonorSnap that I have yet to set up. It is a robust donor management tool and easy to use.

I haven't found anything I don't like about DonorSnap. There are some 'canned' reports that make it easy to use DonorSnap but I like to make custom reports too. I still need help with the report writing feature in the DataMiner Platinum since I am still learning. I'd like to master it better but know the team is there to help me get it right. Also, when we use the responsive forms sometimes DonorSnap doesn't recognize the patron as already having a record in the system and duplicates have occurred. I'm learning how to match and set up the forms to allow for smoother integration when we post the online gift or purchase. There is a tool to merge duplicate records so we have found that helpful. This is not a software problem but more of a user inexperience problem.

Jennifer M.
Foundation Coordinator in USA
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DonorSnap is a great investment

Kommentare: I have been thrilled with DonorSnap.

DonorSnap has made a huge impact on the organization of our donor records and efficiency of our organization. We are a very small operation, with only 2 part time staff and a part time bookkeeper. Prior to our investment in DonorSnap, we were using excel spreadsheets. It was a nightmare and very stressful that we would lose our data. DonorSnap has allowed us to understand our donors better and plan for the future with a variety of reports. Finally, I was warned many many times about how difficult it would be to implement new software and transfer our existing data. This proved to be untrue! Once we made the commitment to DonorSnap we were up and running within a few weeks. The DonorSnap team made the transition seamless. The support is amazing and I always get a response within a few hours or day at the most. We made the transition to using DonorSnap for online donations, which has been a success.

There are a few limitations to the reporting capabilities. We are on a different fiscal year (starts Feb 1) which makes some reporting difficult because it is not as easy to run a report and adds another step to reporting. In addition, I have not found a way to do acknowledgement letters to Fundholders to let them know we have received a gift to their fund easily. I have created a work around that pulls out an excel file and I can do a mail merge. Still much easier than what I had been doing prior to implementing DonorSnap. Last issue for me is counts on reports. It would be great if there was a count of donations at the botton of the reports. We often want to know how many donations came in and it requires an excel spreadsheet which I either need to manipulate or add the additional info by hand to the pdf which is easier for board members, staff to review.

Suzi C.
Administration in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complex Needs Met

Kommentare: Spreadsheets are gone! Before utilizing DonorSnap we had many places things were kept. We had numerous methods for tracking the same data and it was difficult to get thank you letters to donors and fundraising addresses updated and tracked. We needed what DonorSnap has to offer. We are still learning of new ways to utilize the tools it has and with its collaborative relationships for a credit card processor (goEmerchant), with Constant Contact, and Intuit, then the ability to create forms to integrate with your website. We are now re-developing our website and working to fully utilize the abilities of DS in our non-profit.

I love that I have the ability to customize the screens and that I can build forms to meet our needs.

The needs of a non-profit with donations and memberships are complex and had been managed poorly before this software was in use. The learning curve is long and complex and it is because the functions are complex as is needed with the type of needs we have.

Amber C.
Program Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service

Kommentare: I love DonorSnap - from the functionality, to the simple/customizable dashboard appearance, to the top notch support team and weekly trainings!

The software is self explanatory and easy to navigate day to day function. They customer service blows any other company out of the water! They are quick, responsive, and reliable. Having an issue? The team will make you a custom step by step video in your individual database. I thought I would need phone support but their team is SO quick and thorough via email that I feel more supported by email than I ever did with a previous database company by phone. Free weekly training are the icing on the cake for a great database system.

The process to access reports/certain information can be very time consuming until you are 100% comfortable with it. There are a LOT of steps to run a simple report. DonorSnap is a bit ore DIY than I am comfortable with, ex. building my own forms. DataMinorPlatinum still scares me after 8 months of playing with it.

Jennifer D.
Director of Development in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Must have for Non-Profit

Kommentare: Use the incredible customer service. They made excellent suggestions to customize the site and make it work for our school. Take the webinars. Watch the help videos. I have loved the search feature for looking up check numbers that may have gotten out in the wrong name. I love the fast and extremely helpful customer service. It's also very adaptive to each business. I have used it for nearly 8 years and am still learning new features. There are a ton of reports and ways to customize it. Don't be afraid to ask DonorSnap how to make it work for what you need. They will definitely help.

It's a highly intuitive program. It's very easy to use. Love the ease of receipting and setting up reminders. I love the ability to email both monthly receipts and year-end contribution statements. The customer service is the best. There are a ton of training videos on the website that are all free to use. They also have many free webinars. You can also reach out with any question and they are very responsive and help you through your problems right away. They also just introduced a new feature where you can send texts to your donor base. I have not had much experience but it was very easy to set up.

I found this very easy to use and honestly there are not a lot of things I find wrong with Donor Snap. I recommend it to people all the time!

David R.
Development Director in USA

This is an excellent database platform. Not flashy, but very sufficient for our needs.

This database does everything we need it to and more. We're a smaller non-profit with 1500 donors. The database makes searching for information and pulling reports simple while providing all the details we need. The BEST part of DonorSnap is their incredible customer support team. They've never taken more than a few minutes to respond to email questions with clear and concise answers. They answer in a way that not only gives you what you need, but teaches you how to find it next time. This team is really on top of their game. Our organization also just launched the new partnership DonorSnap has with goEmerchant for our online giving and feedback from our donors has been very positive. Nice to have it all in one system.

This software is not flashy or polished. Then again it doesn't have a premium price tag. Once you learn the software though you'll find it has everything most people need to successfully manage an organizations donors/volunteers/etc. I think there are a few functions that would be great to add, but honestly, when I've asked the support team - 2/3 of the time they are already working on that next new feature! For example - one area that is lacking is regional donor search features. We have donors all across the country and when I go visit a certain area it would be great to search for all donors within 50 miles of a certain zip code for example.

Antwort von DonorSnap

David, Thank you so much for the feedback. Regarding the proximity report... we actually have this ready to go on our testing site. It will go live in the next batch of updates. You'll see that option in DataMiner Platinum by adding the zip code field to the query builder. Let us know how it meets your needs!

Jeanne D.
Director of Advancement in USA
Fundraising, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This database does everything you need for a low price

Kommentare: We were able to centralize all of our school's donation records. We can quickly and easily generate reports of all types - no limits on customizable reports. I can allow donors and alumni to update their own contact info. I can easily mass enter gifts and do mass uploads as well. It is a great system.

I have worked with bigger and much more expensive databases at past jobs, and I always ran into problems that were unsolvable within the system - reports I needed that it couldn't generate, no ability to mass upload things, or something along those lines. Donorsnap has thought of EVERYTHING. And for such a minimal monthly price. I was recently at a fundraising professionals meeting, and someone in the forum asked what databases everyone used. A few people sheepishly said what they used, but both added "although I wouldn't recommend it. It's a pain." I was the only person in the room who proudly said "Well, I am using Donorsnap, which is really affordable and can do everything I need. I would highly recommend it to anyone." And a bunch of people jotted it down. Its hard to be happy with your donor database, but for the first time, I am. Their customer service is also great, and responds quickly to any questions. They have tons of video tutorials for every page, so you can learn how to do things when you need to handle a new process you haven't done before.

Like all software, there is a learning curve. You have to figure out how to do the things you want to do - reports, imports, eforms, etc. One time, I had to import hundreds of gifts made on another platform, and get them to match up to the right donor records already in our database. It was quite the conversation with customer service as I learned how to do this, and it wasn't something I hope to have to do often. But it was possible to do it, without manually entering each gift! Which I can't say would be true for all databases. They have built in a ton of flexibility to this database.

Dru S.
Office Manager in USA
Philanthropie

DonorSnap Easy & Efficient

DonorSnap is a small company that gives big service! I really appreciate that I can ask for help and receive a response in a timely fashion (usually within just a couple of hours or sooner). One of the reasons we went with DonorSnap was because they offered a lot of what larger companies offered, but at far less the cost. While they didn't have all the bells and whistles, they didn't pretend to either. We needed something easy to operate. I love that the screens all work basically the same. You don't have to remember how things work from screen to screen. The reporting system encompasses every data field (theirs or our customized fields) and is a breeze to utilize. They advertised "no hidden costs" and after 3 years, that's still true. I've sat in on numerous free webinars that have all been timely within the fiscal year and presented in a concise manner. I like the 20 minute specific lesson experience led by knowledgeable instructors and also learn from questions asked by other attendees. But back to the bells and whistles. Throughout the short time that we've been with DonorSnap, they've thoughtfully added some popular features like credit card interface, the ability to quickly upload individual demographic info solicited from a form on our website, and mass email capabilities to save on postage. I know that there's a lot more to this product than I utilize, but I like that they give me the opportunity to check out new software features with their webinars. I can't think of any other company (that I initially considered) that didn't charge for every little features and support - whether I needed them or not! I'm very happy with DonorSnap!

I wish there was a better way to show "InKind" donations on a report. Currently, they look the same as a cash donation.

Mary L.
Board President in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Know and Nurture Your Donors!

Kommentare: We had been tracking all of our donor information in QuickBooks, which is really not designed to be a donor management system. Anecdotal information about our donors was stored in memories, and occasionally downloaded to a spreadsheet. We really needed something that would allow us to thank our donors immediately, document background about them, understand relationships between them, and track our interactions with them. We are a very small nonprofit, and needed something affordable as well. DonorSnap has definitely met our needs.

DonorSnap has vastly improved our ability to know our donors better and to interact with them on a more regular basis. Knowledge about our donors and their relationships to others in the organization is now shared across the organization--rather than maintained in the memories of the board president and the artistic director. DonorSnap allows us to immediately acknowledge a donor's gift, and to track other interactions with our donors. The software is easy to use and is very intuitive. The customer support is outstanding. The live training is excellent, and the recorded webinars and support website are terrific.

We really haven't found any issues with this software. There are a few things we wish were a little different--for example, on the dashboard apps, we'd like the donation totals to be donations only, not event tickets, but we understand they chose to code it this way based on the majority of their clients' feedback. Overall, we're very happy.

Susan V.
Foundation Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of donation entry

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: DonorSnap is the best "bang for the buck" system I have found. We are a very small foundation, with small income, and it does more that we could ask for. The product continues to be updated. We signed up when the other system we used went out of business. This is so much better than what we had, and customer support is very good. I would recommend it to others.

It is very easy to enter donations, and pull monthly or yearly reports. If you make a mistake, it is very user friendly to edit. I have always gotten responses to my questions if I run into a situation that I don't know how to handle, and the training videos are very helpful in teaching new features (and older features that I had not needed before).

I find that pulling mailing lists with certain restrictions can be a bit confusing. I wish there was an easier method for eliminating criteria and including others. I have watched the training, but I still get confused, and not sure I am getting exactly what I need.

Barry S.
President/CEO in USA

Satisfied

Kommentare: I've been very satisfied with DonorSnap. We had spreadsheets prior to installing DonorSnap. There has been somewhat of a learning curve, but once you master what you want to get out of the system, it works.

In my opinion, DonorSnap is a robust product that provides excellent functionality. For our small organization it meets all our needs. This system will do much more than I'm capable or implementing or have the time to build and implement. There's more engine under the hood than most people will ever really need. But that to me is the beauty of it. It's there if you want or need it. It's solid. It works. Support is Excellent. Very responsive. They know the system. I'm very impressed with their support. They also have a wide range of training videos and live webinars to help you.

Comparing DonorSnap to other similar products, it is not flashy. If you're looking for flash, DonorSnap may not be what you want. If you like lots of colorful graphs, DonorSnap probably isn't for you. If you want a product that, at least for us, provides a broad array of options to track donor information and you don't care about a fancy front end, then DonorSnap may be what you're looking for.

Ashlee K.
Vice President in USA

Improved our management immeasurably

Kommentare: I have cut down the amount of time I spend on our donor filing substantially. This is especially important because all the work I do for my organization is voluntary.

I organize donor files for a small, entirely volunteer-run land trust. Prior to DonorSnap, our "database" was a horribly designed excel file that made organizing and tracking data and determining metrics an absolute nightmare. It was also incredibly frustrating to try to use that file to create mail-merge documents for mailings. As a result, we also kept paper trails of donations way longer than necessary because the filing system was so poor. Using DonorSnap, I was able to discard literally thousands of unnecessary documents we had been keeping for years, and I was able to keep donor histories in one place where it had previously been kept in more than one file. I can also pull up metrics within seconds, where previously it was more time-consuming and inaccurate. The DonorSnap system also makes staying in touch w/ our donors via mail-merge and emails substantially easier, and the acknowledgement tracking is irreplaceable. I can't believe we ever managed files another way.

Because there are SO many features, sometimes it takes me longer than I would prefer to get some things accomplished in the system. But, the help features are very extensive and I can almost always figure it out by watching the videos or reading the step-by-step guides. I would say my biggest annoyance is the label feature - I hate that the only option is to make a PDF of the labels, because it means I always waste almost entire sheets of labels because they are often not filled. I would much prefer an option to create a word file of labels (similar to all the other documents you can create in DonorSnap), so that I may copy and paste info around the template in order to print on partial label sheets I have lying around.