Über DonorSnap

Online-Spenderverwaltungssoftware, die alle gemeinnützigen Daten nachverfolgt. Enthalten sind NCOA, Formulare, Massen-E-Mail und QB-Integration.

Erfahre mehr über DonorSnap

This is a very user friendly platform. There are great support videos in place and the options to create what you need are limitless with the software.

I'm confused on some of the features. Tax letters for January.

Bewertungen zu DonorSnap

DonorSnap hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 356 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DonorSnap bereits verwendet?

Celeste
Celeste
Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for small nonprofits

DonorSnap is easy to use. My favorite feature is the form builder; the forms integrate nicely with our website and are a great solution for event registration forms that import the data directly into the CRM. I've used both DonorSnap and Saleforce for registration and hands down DonorSnap is far more reliable, simpler, and offers better customization for our needs vs Salesforce. It's also far easier to use both as the administrator and as an end user. I've never had a DonorSnap form fail me. I can't say the same for Salesforce. We use DonorSnap for tracking donors, volunteers, and participants in our programs. DonorSnap keeps their software updated and is very good about offering training and notifications of any server maintenance that may disrupt use (it never does).

The report features are very robust but not always intuitive to set up and run. Fortunately if you get stuck, DonorSnap's support team is fabulous and will help you to figure it out.

Amy
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Donorsnap is the best for our needs, hands down

Kommentare: Email response times from support are super fast. Transitioning to DS from our former CRM was far easier than anticipated. The free online trainings are simple and relevant and super easy to find, as well as very helpful. If we are still in a bind on anything, we can still get one-on-one custom trainings for a small reasonable fee. The entire Donorsnap system is perfect for our small non-profit, as the learning curve was short and the migrated data intact for our thousands of donors. We couldn't be happier with the small annual fee for such a super useful and easy to use system.

Donorsnap was phenomenally easy to set up, compared to every other CRM we looked at. Donorsnap's process for transitioning from our former CRM to theirs was relatively seemless and inexpensive, compared to every other CRM we scoped out.

The monthly accounting I do with Donorsnap monthly donor data seems a little more onerous than it should be, but it still remains functional and not an excessive hassle.

bethany
Donor Care and Communications Coordinator in Philippinen

Affordable but Powerful

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: A little confusing to use in the beginning but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. Customer support is really fast as well. There are so many tools within this application that nonprofits really need.

The price range was within our budget. We are so happy with what you get for the price you pay.

The UI should be updated to make it easier for customers to navigate the application.

Kim
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Not User Friendly

Kommentare: Overall experience is that it served a purpose for us while we needed it. But, I am thankful we switched to a more user friendly platform. I voiced my concerns to them several times and never had any feedback. The best part of it was the customizable dashboard.

The only positive was that fact that it is a Donor relations management /record keeping at a fair price.

The initial import was not easy. We were also told we would not have to make journal entries because it integrated great with QuickBooks, that was not the case. For what we needed it for, the import/export was very complicated and had lots of bugs. The reports are not easy to pull information. Data Miner Platinum is not user friendly and should not be so confusing. Mailing reports are cumbersome. You cannot customize letters and emails with your logo. The support side also had a lot to be desired. Anytime we needed help we were referred to a video that was just as confusing. The responsive forms were VERY cumbersome to make and took way too much time. It was just too much time administrative wise.

Antwort von DonorSnap

Hi Kim, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry to hear your experience did not meet your expectations. We take all customer feedback to heart to improve our product and respond to every support request. At one point you had requested complimentary event registrations in the same form as paid registrations. We are happy to share that we now offer that functionality in our online forms. We also offer pre-designed templates for our forms so users don't have to spend the time building them from scratch. As for your challenges with Quickbooks, our integration allows users to record donations in DonorSnap and send them over to Quickbooks in a few clicks. They come over as journal entries and can even provide donor details if you set that up. We are happy to hear that you have found a product that better fits RCISD's complex needs and we wish you the best of luck in the future. Take Care, The DonorSnap Team

Roland
IT Support - Web Support in USA

The D.O.V.E. Fund - Development of Vietnam Endeavors

Kommentare: As a retired Software Engineer and Developer for a large corporation, this package is a good step for our application. I know that there are a lot of features (i.e. Tickler, Pledges, Volunteer Tracking, etc.) that we have not touched as that support is not in our focus at this time.

The software allowed us to import a lot of our information from an older (non DonorSnap) system, using the Excel Interface. Edits were easy to do as we continued to add more information to our system, and allow mass edits using the Excel interface.

We have asked for a few enhancements from the DonorSnap support and most of them have been very quickly. There are a few flags in the database (i.e. Bill Me) which are not exposed to be used in the DataMinerPlatinum for custom reports. There are a few work-arounds, so this is not a show stopper.

Patti
Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Two years in ...

Kommentare: We are a small non profit raising funds for St. Vincent's School for disabled children in Haiti and a medical clinic that serves their needs and those of the community in Port au Prince. Before DonorSnap, our records were very unorganized, and our record keeping not 100% accurate. We needed a program that was user friendly, affordable and could get our affairs in order so that we could better research our donors, increase our donor base and raise more money. That has happened since we started using DonorSnap. When I have had an issue I couldn't resolve myself, customer service has always been responsive and helpful. I have enjoyed learning new features, customizing reports and being able to provide our Board with the information they need for budgeting and fundraising. Because our acknowledgement system is now streamlined, with annual contribution reports, I believe our fundraising has been more successful even in these challenging times. I would highly recommend this software to anyone looking to increase their fundraising capabilities.

The software is very versatile, user friendly and intuitive even for someone with very little experience managing a donor database. We love the different reports that help you analyze appeals, trends, donor activity, etc. Adding new donations or information about a donor is very easy. The training webinars are an invaluable resource. I have referred to them countless times when I need help with queries and management issues. The interface with GoEmerchant is seem less and since we switched from PayPal, our online donations have increased and our acknowledgement process is more efficient and our record keeping far more accurate.

My biggest challenge is writing queries but that is not the fault of the software but my own inexperience. I think the program is able to handle the most complicated queries on a much larger scale than we need

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and best customer service

I love how intuitive it is to use. It's very easy to set up. The company works with you to customize it to fit the needs of your non-profit. It has worked very well for receipting donors easily - either by email or printing receipts. It's very simple to run donation reports, contribution statements, etc. They have tickler alerts you can set up to remind you to do things with certain donors (send a thank you note, contact in a week, etc.). There are a ton of help videos and webinars to show you how to do different things. Their customer service is the best I have ever encountered. They go above and beyond to help you solve and problems you may have.

I have been using it for years and love it. They keep adding new things to make it better. I honestly can't think of ways to improve.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great value and customization options

Kommentare: So glad we found donorsnap and have been a happy customer for more than 7 years!

Fully customizable reports, easy to use, great value, exports data easily, multiple software integrations, automates gift receipting.

The UI could be improved and could be more mobile friendly.

Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DonorSnap--Ideal for Small Nonprofits

Kommentare: We have been very happy with DonorSnap. It is a great value for the price paid, the support team is amazing (and we've rarely needed help!), and the report writing function is easy to use. We are able to understand our donors' giving trends, and can plan more effectively for the future.

This software was easy to implement, and has subsequently been easy to manage. The integration to QuickBooks is seamless. The support team is amazing!

There are a few tweaks I might make to the report writer, but in all likelihood, they are probably already there and I just haven't searched the website enough to find them. I cannot think of any critical issues.

Jill
Jill

DonorSnap @ a Small Nonprofit

Kommentare: We use DonorSnap to track our donors and our volunteers. We generate the monthly reports for the board with this tool and can track longevity, anniversaries, prospects and moves management. It serves us well.

I enjoy the customizable dashboard that DonorSnap provides. The information I need the most is always available as soon as I login. When I was a brand new user, and even now - the library of trainings comes in very handy and is a great complement to the weekly live trainings. I LOVED the DS app for my phone.

The DS app is not currently working on my iphone and I truly hope it will be upgraded. Having my donor information and the ability to make notes was the absolute best. It's frustrating not to have access to the information.

Dan
Retired in USA

Member Management for Small Non-Profit Organization

Kommentare: The software works very well as our database for member management. The price is reasonable for a small organization.

We needed a database for member management. Previously we had used an Excel spreadsheet, then moved to SalesForce, but that was overkill for our purpose. The features in DonorSnap along with the monthly price was reasonable for our uses. The online help as well as the support are very helpful.

Having to integrate with only GoEmerchant is limiting. Everything works, but it would be nice to allow other payment processors. We don't have the ability to swipe credit cards for payments at an event.

Leslie
Library Director in USA
Bibliotheken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

Kommentare: We've been able to save money on the cost of raising money, allowing us to put more funds towards other programs and services.

DonorSnaps ease of use and the ability to enter customized fields is fantastic! It's so user friendly! Even with limited fundraising experience it's understandable.

Creating reports is a little tricky, but I suspect this is due to lack of practice.

Betty
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DonorSnap user

Kommentare: My experience with Donor Snap has been very positive. There is great support when needed. the webinars are all very helpful and the information available is terrific. It is a very user friendly program.

The program was very easy to learn. Must easier to use and learn from previous program. The information available is valuable without a whole lot of difficulty getting to a report.

The only thing I can say that I like least is that thank you letters are entered are entered by the administrator and I as a user can not modify them. She has to make the changes in the template.

Jeanne
Director of Advancement in USA
Fundraising, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This database does everything you need for a low price

Kommentare: We were able to centralize all of our school's donation records. We can quickly and easily generate reports of all types - no limits on customizable reports. I can allow donors and alumni to update their own contact info. I can easily mass enter gifts and do mass uploads as well. It is a great system.

I have worked with bigger and much more expensive databases at past jobs, and I always ran into problems that were unsolvable within the system - reports I needed that it couldn't generate, no ability to mass upload things, or something along those lines. Donorsnap has thought of EVERYTHING. And for such a minimal monthly price. I was recently at a fundraising professionals meeting, and someone in the forum asked what databases everyone used. A few people sheepishly said what they used, but both added "although I wouldn't recommend it. It's a pain." I was the only person in the room who proudly said "Well, I am using Donorsnap, which is really affordable and can do everything I need. I would highly recommend it to anyone." And a bunch of people jotted it down. Its hard to be happy with your donor database, but for the first time, I am. Their customer service is also great, and responds quickly to any questions. They have tons of video tutorials for every page, so you can learn how to do things when you need to handle a new process you haven't done before.

Like all software, there is a learning curve. You have to figure out how to do the things you want to do - reports, imports, eforms, etc. One time, I had to import hundreds of gifts made on another platform, and get them to match up to the right donor records already in our database. It was quite the conversation with customer service as I learned how to do this, and it wasn't something I hope to have to do often. But it was possible to do it, without manually entering each gift! Which I can't say would be true for all databases. They have built in a ton of flexibility to this database.

Lisa
Community Engagement Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Service, Features and Value!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with DonorSnap has been extremely positive. There is much to be said for choosing a smaller company- every step of the way our support has been extremely personalized. From the first discussions, through planning the transfer of information, to being trained on how to use the features to then receiving support as needed, every member of the team has been wonderful to work with. We have greatly benefited from the many features DonorSnap offers. It saves us time in many ways, and provides us with a great variety of choices with data analysis. This is true even though we have yet to explore every option. As we continue to implement more aspects, such as the emails, I am sure it will become even more valuable to us. We spent months exploring many different donor software programs, and I know we made the best choice with DonorSnap.

We appreciate the ease of creating customized reports, and also having many report templates included. The responsive forms easily integrated into WIX and save us hours of work because we no longer have to enter the information manually when someone signs up for an event or makes a donation. We have received very personal support at every level and there are a large number of free trainings that make it quite simple to learn new skills. The team at DonorSnap provides outstanding customer service. The software is very intuitive to use, which makes the initial learning process much quicker. We are also appreciative of the ability to export and import Excel spreadsheets for a variety of reasons. The easy integration with Quickbooks has also been a great timesaver. DonorSnap has an extremely reasonable price for a very high quality product.

It would be very helpful for us to be able to create households, since we often have members of the same family volunteer or donate separately. It would also be nice to have a separate tab just for events. Because we do rentals, we currently split information between interactions and Notes, which can make running certain reports tied to those things challenging.

Tracy
Director of Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great donor management software system at a great price

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a positive experience. Having been trained on other more complex systems, I do find it hard sometimes to figure out the "donor snap way". But the support team are there to answer my questions and help me figure it out. I keep learning about new things I can do with this system so I'm sure that a big part of what I haven't been able to do just yet with the system is because I just haven't taken the time to do the training needed to know how best to use it. But it does what I need it to do and it's web-based as well so I can access it anywhere anytime.

DonorSnap was the perfect solution for our small nonprofit. It helps us track our donations, stay connected to our donors, see what is happening in our organization in terms of what and when donors are connecting with us. It does all we really need it to do at a reasonable price that our small nonprofit can afford. While it hasn't been an entirely intuitive system for us to use, Donor Snap has EXCELLENT customer support with videos and training tools and real people that you can ask questions of. For us, it's been the perfect solution.

Donor Snap doesn't seem to be able to do all of the reports in the way I would like them to be done- but that also could just be that I haven't done all the training I need to in order to best know how to use this product. Whenever I have needed something, a donor support specialist has been there to try to help me learn how to do it myself or sometimes, just doing it for me when I am completely stumped. The Support Team is what has kept us here for several years. It does what we need it to do and help is always available.

Edward
Administrative Mgr in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Light Radio Network DonorSnap Review

Kommentare: Overall experience with DonorSnap has been very satisfying. I find data entry to be more efficient than our previous platform and the reporting capabilities far exceed those we had before

First, I really like the ease of data entry, that fields, once populated, remain populated because I always enter donations from the same source in batches (cash, or checks, Or Credit, etc.). Second, the reporting capabilities are very complete and flexible, allowing me to tailor queries to my specific needs Third, the support I receive is fantastic -- real-time responses, great understanding of my needs

When we made the transition from our previous platform, the transition was very smooth and error-free. I don't have any complaints associated with the platform or the function but there is one modification I would like that would save me a mouse click on every entry. Currently the design is such that the cursor returns to the Contact Field upon completion of the entry of the amount and hitting the entry key, which I like. As I mentioned earlier, I process my entries using the same Payment Method in groups and save the information by Payment Method type, so as I'm making entries, all I'm entering is Contact, then Amount, next Contact, then Amount, etc. Hence, I would like an enhancement such that auto-places the cursor in the Amount field after I populate the Contact field. This would not add any mouse clicks for those who don't operate in this manner because one already has to choose the next field after Contact selection, but it would save a mouse click for those who operate as I do,

Tara
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great database for small nonprofit!

Kommentare: DonorSnap has helped me grow from a small, volunteer-led organization with no database or 501c3 to a well-oiled, professional nonprofit that raises $700k+ annually. I could not have afforded a traditional database when we started, but I would still need switch over to Blackbaud or any other CRM. DonorSnap has grown with me, and I am grateful for them and their team!

DonorSnap gives me everything I need to fundraise, track donations and contact management effectively. I don't need a big fancy platform: just something that helps me get the job done without a lot of guesswork. DonorSnap is it. Not a lot of frills, but enough for me to prepare decent reports, customize things like contribution statements, et.c I've recommended them to several other nonprofits for their functionality, and their great customer service. Easy to access tutorials and videos for anything you need to know how to do. They are always quick to respond in person as well.

I don't like the providers they've used for things like donation buttons, etc. But again that isn't their true line of work, so not a big problem for me. I do wish they would integrate with more online donation platforms like Qgiv to save on data entry! Some of the reporting features are clunky, take some guesswork.

Laurel
Board Member in USA

DonorSnap for Membership management

Kommentare: DonorSnap has provided us with an easy-to-use, reliable, and flexible member and donor database. The software continues to improve and offer new features while providing a significant library of resources for all functions. We are looking forward to expanding our use of DonorSnap for member communications and for volunteer management.

Although not specifically designed for tracking memberships in our non-profit organization, DonorSnap is easily customizable to accommodate this function. It is straightforward to use and the user-defined fields provide all the fields needed to manage and track our membership donations. DonorSnap allows us to easily send renewal notices and reminders to more than 450 members, with custom cover letters. Reports are easy to run and customize, including producing mailing labels for our newsletter. Having the ability to set up a personalized dashboard and select specific fields for the various screens is important and easy to do. Probably one of the best features is the support that is provided. The online resources available, including webinars and detailed step-by-step instruction guides, are excellent. There are always new training webinars being offered on DonorSnap features. The support from customer service is also excellent with quick responses and follow-up if needed.

I don't use DonorSnap for our routine membership tracking and for the functions I need, it works well.

Carla
Accounting Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DonorSnap is so valuable to our non-profit!

Kommentare: I have been very happy with DonorSnap and their customer service is the best! They are very responsive to customer requests and questions!!

DonorSnap is such a comprehensive donor management program. I like the many features it has for donor and donation tracking, the information it provides to our organization's development, and the ability it has to provide receipting and donor communication. There are so many features and possibilities that I feel I have only touched on all it can do! I especially like the new duplicate donation feature!

I would like DonorSnap to be able to integrate with more payment programs such as STRIPE, PayPal, etc. As a non-profit, we have to keep our costs as low as possible so being able to use the payment processing program we choose is important. I would love to be able to import donations directly to DonorSnap with the payment processing company we use.

Kelly
IT Office Manager in USA

Perfect DB for Small Non-profits

Kommentare: Our previous system had zero flexibility for customizing or changing to grow with us. Everything was a cost to edit when I knew I could execute the edit if administration access were provided. Also, the customer support simply wasn't available. It had taken over a month for someone to reply with a solution with our previous DB. DS helps our productivity and allows us to become intimate with the system, changing how and when we need.

Many features are impactful for our organization and help us advance our productivity. The mass upload feature is time saving, the ability to create and edit thank you letters is convenient, the multitude of canned reports at an executive level or being able to customize and create one with more granular detail is a key function we specifically sought out in our research of databases. The dashboard view helps us see the details in a summary of the data in our database - very useful! Customer support is top notch, truly. As a new user, I had any questions. Each ticket I opened was answered promptly, within 30-60 minutes and always resolved my user error. Training in detailed easy to access files and pre-recorded videos are free and available with a simple key word search. Lastly, the implementation/conversion was seamless. I did put some work into organizing and labeling/customizing, but the DB couldn't be more intuitive. We are ecstatic about DonorSnap and have zero regrets transitioning with them.

The tickler function could use more fields to allow for more detail, bit I'm grabbing for straws trying to find something that could use improvement.

Brenda
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DonorSnap is the perfect tool for our nonprofit

Kommentare: We use DonorSnap daily and it is one of my "go-to" tools as an Executive Director. I love having so much information available in DonorSnap of our supporters which makes it a very efficient.

We've used DonorSnap for years and are very happy with the product. Customer service has been great over the years and always there when we need them. The tutorials have helped my new team members get up to speed as well. Though we only use a fraction of what DonorSnap offers, we have found that it has all the bells and whistles for what we need.

In the beginning, the transition was tough as our team is small and we were not always up to speed on how to do things. Fortunately, DonorSnap's customer service was there to help us.

Reggie
Fire Chief in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Paris Landing Volunteer Fire Dept. Review

Kommentare: Great experience, I have spoken with [sensitive content hidden] himself on several occasions. He always has time to talk, even though I'm sure he is very busy. The Training staff are great and will help you one on one if needed to solve any issues. Overall a great experience.

Easy to setup and get started. [sensitive content hidden] and his team are 2nd to none with support and training. They have made many improvements and added additional options since we have been with them and the price remains unchanged. Fantastic! The most helpful addition for us was to implement the Responsive Forms which allowed us to begin receiving donations online through our website. I highly recommend DonorSnap to anyone needing a donation/membership tracking program.

Needs an app for Android, which would be very helpful to us.

Donna
Financial Administrator in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable Software; Personalized Support

Kommentare: DonorSnap provides great online webinars which are interactive or can be watched at a later date. I receive all of the support I need, almost always within 24 hours or even faster. Overall, this database functions the way I want it to and is completely customizable.

DonorSnap offers a unique and comprehensive approach to a donor database which allows the user to glean data from the database themselves or using tools they have provided. I like how they give the user options and not constraints. Moving our data from another platform was easy and secure as DonorSnap worked with us individually and provided top-notch technical support. As we have used this product for over 5 years, their customer support continues to be un-paralleled. If I contact them with an idea, they are quick to try to make it happen for us.

I love having the ability to download the data and use excel for my own analysis. DonorSnap allows me to do this and in addition to this, DonorSnap also provides reporting, sorting, and great tools for analysis. Before this, I used software which didn't allow these options. I can't think of anything I don't like about DonorSnap.

Wendy
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My pal in data management!

Kommentare: I feel like DonorSnap is a real partner in helping to administer our organization. We are a small organization, but resourceful and committed, and DonorSnap's personal, smart, few-frills approach is a good fit.

I still find it kind of thrilling how the program can generate all kinds of reports. It is easy to customize how information is collected and organized - and individual users can adapt their own screens to their needs. The training webinars (live and recorded), help pages, and individual customer support are very helpful. There have been improvements since I have been using the program that really simplify work , like Mass Entry and Duplicate Entry (to record, for instance, monthly donors).

While the mass email campaign has been very useful, it can be awkward to design a message, especially one with images. It is also feels laborious to go through all the steps to send email acknowledgements in cases where I only have one or two at a time. It might be more efficient to change to using e-merchant for donations, as DonorSnap recommends,but in researching it, I found that it would be much more expensive for the amount we take in.