Love of the program

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Kim D.
Utility Billing
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease of using the STW software. The team at STW is always helpful and gracious.

Nachteile: There is really not much to dislike about the software. I can not speak against it at all.

Good Utility Billing Program

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Brittney C.
Community Development Coordinator
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I was hired on in September 2013 to work in the Utility Department as well as cross train in the Community Development Department. After a year or so of working both, the person that was over the billing for the water department quit, I was having to learn the actually billing side of this software fairly quickly. Overall, the reports and everything that is needed to process and send the bills to the customer was fairly easy to pick up. Although it has been a few years since I have sent bills, I still periodically have to be lunch coverage for the water department, which requires taking payments and sometimes setting up new accounts. I have been able to do both with ease and without any troubles of trying to remember how to do something.

Nachteile: There are lots of user modules as I will call them. Each different one can open up 5-10 times more, and then each of those open up as well. For instance, I can click on Processes, then I have a choice of 14 items to open under that, and then each of those has even more things to open. It sometimes gets hard to find what you are wanting to find, unless you have that particular thing saved to your favorites bar for when you login. I wish there was more of a search function to find the items you want with a few key words.

Great product to handle utility billing and capture data on utility usage.

Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Business Information Analyst
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Currently, we use STW utility billing to handle all the billing and transaction information for water billing. We are able to view reports on water usage and other financial data.

Nachteile: Accessing the database and linking to other applications in order to automate reporting and building KPIs for external applications can be a little complicated.