OnTime 360 Bewertungen

von Vesigo Studios

Filtern nach:

Über OnTime 360

OnTime 360 bietet dir mehr Funktionen zu einem niedrigeren Preis als jede andere Kuriersoftware: Das garantiert dir das Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über OnTime 360

Chella A.
OFFICE MANAGER
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2019

"HAVE LOVED IT FROM DAY 1"

Kommentare: It has helped our business be up to date and more efficient.

Vorteile: The versatility from day one! The ease of use.

Nachteile: I would like to see the reports have the ability to be modified for more specific uses.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Stephanie G.
Accounts Payable/Receivable
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2016

"Satisfied with Ontime 360"

Kommentare: We love Ontime 360. Its easy to use, our customers like being able to dispatch and track their shipments. We like being able to print BOLS and send invoices through 1 system. ONE thing we would like to see updated. We would like to be able to search invoices by number or customers without having to scroll. Invoices number especially. Often times a customer calls about a particular invoice and I must search numerically instead if being able to click on the search bar and entering the number.

Nachteile: Not being able to use the search bar in the Billing screen

Malinda H.
Co-Owner
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2018

"After 5 months of trying to get this system functioning we had to abandon it"

Vorteile: Saving quotes was a nice feature. The web portal is nice and the drive mobile app is also user well done. It can take on a variety of complex rates and make them work, however it is very time consuming and complex to set up. You can customize a lot of features, and import data to OnTime360, which can be helpful but also messy, requiring time to clean up what is imported.

Nachteile: Save your money and your time. OnTime360 IS NOT completely mobile. If you are a fast paced small business and your dispatchers are not always at a windows computer 24hrs a day good luck! You will need a windows operating system laptop or tablet to lug around with internet access. Their customer service lacks in following up with things they need to get back to you on. They will answer your questions, but they are also rigid and not willing to take customer suggestions to make improvements that will benefit a broader base of clients. They make everything sound simple and it is not. I can generally easily learn most software programs, so I am not computer illiterate. I have to cancel and lose 6 months worth of money, because I asked how will my dispatcher will log in when they are not in the office to late in the game. Their answer is that cannot be done, and we will not make that available and we are not giving you any of your money back. Coming from using another dispatching software system for many years, I never liked the OnTime Dispatch you must use multiple screens and to get anything done and you cannot easily see what your drivers are working on. The functionality, updating, syncing is slow, even though we have high speed internet, and they could never get me an answer as to why.

von Vesigo Studios an 2.3.2018

We are sorry to see that you have chosen to close your OnTime 360 account.

Many of our customers agree that our price quotes feature, Customer Web Portal, new Mobile Applications for drivers, and flexible pricing are among our many great features.

Our unlimited in-house Customer Service is included free of charge to our customers using all OnTime subscription levels. Many of our customer's suggestions have been included in recent updates to our software. Of course, as with any new software system, there is a learning curve and we welcome our customers to call or email us at their convenience.

We understand that, despite our continual efforts, some of the difficulties you were having could not be resolved to your satisfaction. Please note that a partial refund was provided. As always, we strive to take our customers recommendations and constructive criticism into consideration and continually work to improve. We appreciate you taking time to give us your feedback.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Kathleen N.
prep
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"ontime 360"

Vorteile: It lives up to its name, everything really does come on time! and sometimes even early

Nachteile: Nothing, it offers most of its features at a lower price

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Chris M.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2016

"Really great delivery software!"

Kommentare: OnTime 360 is a really great product and has worked really well for us. We especially like the constant updates and improvements.

Vorteile: OnTime's billing features are really simple and easy to use. Drivers always have instant access to detailed information. Dispatching is really quick and easy.

Nachteile: Search fields for billing could be improved.

Michel C.
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2016

"On Time is WELL worth it"

Kommentare: Since we have chosen On Time, we've never questioned ourselves back. The support groupe is unbelievable with a response time that sets the standard regardless of the industry. The ease of the API process as well as the overall easy to use solution is well worth considering On Time for your needs

Vorteile: API, Support group, easy to use

Nachteile: Bilingual. Better invoicing capabilities (might be me not investing enough time researching that feature though)

• Bewertet am 27.9.2016
Jasmine J.
VP
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2016

"Affordable Product with upcoming technology "

Kommentare: The customer support is amazing!!! Learning the software can be challenging but, with their great support and training tools we've been able to run smoothly.

Vorteile: The interface is user friendly.

Nachteile: There seems to be some fine details that are necessary that can be simply added. Especially with the link email for POD that are sent to customers it doesn't give the ability to reference the customers HAWB.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2016
Dolores P.
Office Administrator
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2016

"Friendly Support and Responsive Software "

Kommentare: I really like how quick and easy it is to place orders in OnTime 360 and how quickly drivers receive delivery information.

Vorteile: Great customer support!

Nachteile: Advanced search and quick views initial adjustments can be difficult.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2016
Webmaster
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2017

"OnTime 360 is useful, but cluttered with unnecessary features and functions"

Kommentare: I was able to schedule, route, and dispatch my couriers all with a couple of keystrokes. However, I had to sift through quite a lot of feckless waste meant to carry out tasks that my company does not undertake to get there.

Vorteile: OnTime 360 has everything I need for effectively managing, scheduling, and dispatching my couriers. The ability to access all necessary functions in off-line mode is a huge plus.

Nachteile: OnTime 360 includes features that I don't need built into my dispatching software, such as functions to manage accounting, and everything you could ever need for fulfillment. Those extra features, although extremely valuable to some people, are totally useless to me, and I don't want to pay a premium price for features I will never use. The interface would be a lot more efficient and nuser friendly if my work space only included the functions and features I need.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2017
Tahiris D.
Assistant
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.7.2016

"Survey For OnTime "

Kommentare: OnTime is easy to learn, use and implement. However, there are some features missing-such as a 'Contact' field in the Tracking view and emailing invoices in bulk instead of one by one-that can make this program more user friendly.

Vorteile: I like how easy OnTime allows us to create and generate reports for our clients and internal use.

Nachteile: 1. Can only have one main email per client.
2. Cannot disable notifications without removing the email address.
3. Cannot enable or disable notifications at the contact or client level.
4. Cannot email invoices in bulk.
5. No Contact field in the Tracking view.
6. No ability to add a % increase/penalty for late invoices at the invoice level. Only as a price modifier.

• Bewertet am 5.7.2016
Jonathan M.
Network Administrator
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2009

"The best in transportation management software!"

Kommentare: OnTime is one of the most advanced transportation management system available on the market today. These broad set of features offer any transportation business the tools they need to take advantage of the technology available today. With the OnTime System you will have an effective way to manage vehicles, users, locations, price sets, billing, and more. Users can quickly learn how to use the OnTime System because of its easy to use interface. With the OnTime System you can not only be efficient, but literally OnTime.

Vorteile: Maintains a robust set of features in a small footprint.
Superior in speed and response time.
Because it is a hosted solution there are no IT maintenance costs.
Advanced route management and billing features.
Integrated GPS tracking with the mobile application.
Frontend webportal provides a user friendly experience for customers.
Because the OnTime System is based on the .net framework, it can provide a high level of compatibility across the PC platform.

Nachteile: In order to take advantage of the additional mobile capabilities, you may need to invest in a Windows Mobile platform enabled device.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2009
Douglas G.
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2017

"This could easily be the best dispatch software out there, but it is falling behind the technology"

Vorteile: Very easy to use. Love the advance search feature, we can find anything any time. Easy to set up custom options. Dispatch screen is easy to read and fill out and intuitive.

Nachteile: Mobile app is archaic. Should have GPS tracking by now and able to record arrival and departure times. Setting up pricing/paying drivers should be easier. Every time you want to pay a driver/owner operator a different percentage, you must create a new price set instead of just changing the percentage rate. Creating reports in Crystal reporting is way too hard. We have to hire someone if we want a report done or changed.

• Bewertet am 22.5.2017
Mani R.
Operations Director
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2014

"Confidence To Deliver"

Kommentare: If you are wondering whether or not to employ the services of On Time 360, then let me stop you right now and invite you to jump right in and start using this wonderful software which will help you infinitely.
I was like many of you, shopping around to find a suitable software which will propel my company to success, when I stumbled across the On Time 360 video and found it very educational. Yes, I know it is lengthy, but follow it closely and you will discover the answers to many of your concerns.
The affordability of such a small monthly premium was a huge factor in my acquisition of this program for my courier services as I was now starting out from nothing.
It is not a perfect system, however, that is where the good folks at customer service come into the picture. Taking your problems step by step in details, they will present it to the developers and bring you back a bag full of solutions.
Welcome aboard and join me in in the journey of a smart software/adventure.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2014
Zach W.
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2014

"Long time customer"

Kommentare: We don't do much bulk break distribution so I don't know much about their bar code scanning. We do a little over 10,000 deliveries a month. Approximately 9,000 routed and 1,500 on demand.
We've been a customer for years and found that the system works great across multiple platforms. Our customers use the web portal to dispatch regularly, we do 95% of our billing electronically. The system is amazingly flexible, especially in the area of building customized price sets and notifications. We've set up all kinds of notification systems and close to 100 different price sets to accommodate our customers over the years.
The cloud based system works great. We've had a computer fry it's hard drive and had a new computer up and running without missing a beat.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2014
Simon F.
MD
Import und Export, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2016

"Same Day Courier in Metro Manila"

Kommentare: Integration is a major problem, the API is restrictive. When we wanted to modify (modernise) the ordering portal, we could not. We were told there is no tracking number confirmation API! The software is basic and does a job.
Support is excellent, although the manual is very basic. Refresh could be faster and regularly the data needs verifying for consistency.

• Bewertet am 24.6.2016
Matthew D.
Business Development
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2015

"We have found OnTime 360 to be a incredibly adaptable and an excellent value for our business."

Kommentare: Overall, the system is great. It has a huge host of features that many of the other courier software providers do not offer and for considerably less money. The system could use some tweaking in the Route building area. We have found this particular aspect a bit cumbersome and feel it could be simplified. Customer service is excellent and the tech support team is excellent. We are very happy with our decision to move our business over to the OnTime software.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2015
Cameron B.
Owner/Courier
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2016

"Best of the Bunch"

Kommentare: I'd like to say that I'm very excited to be embarking on this journey with OnTime 360. Over the past few months I have looked at many software packages and have put a great deal of time and effort into researching what is the best option for my, admittedly, very small business. I'm very happy with the service thus far and hope to create a long and fruitful relationship.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2016
Doug C.
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2014

"Ontime Management fills our needs"

Kommentare: My company started using ONTIME over three years ago. Being in the business it is hard to find programs that cater to all needs from dispatching to billing. Ontime is the best program we could find to fill our niche , allow us to operate our systems with full optics and allow custom made "hook-ups" to our other software that we are allowed to run in conjunction.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2014
Chris C.
Founder and President
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2014

"Amazingly powerful and flexible "

Kommentare: We've been using OnTime 360 for just about a year now and each day we seem to be learning something new about it. The care and patience of the support and customer service teams helped us to understand how amazingly powerful and flexible the system truly is. Great stuff!

• Bewertet am 17.12.2014
Michel C.
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2014

"On Time Review"

Kommentare: I wish we could invoice by time
Being able not to see the pricing on the E POD on the web site
Client being able to edit their orders until it is assigned
Being able to attach a picture upon closing an order by a driver

• Bewertet am 18.12.2014
Matt L.
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2014

"Courier software"

Kommentare: Excellent software and service! There is no task Jeremy can't handle. DCS had over 150 drivers in two states and wouldn't have grown to our capacity without OnTime360. Tripled our growth in two years using OnTime.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2014
Chris M.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2015

"We could not live without it!!"

Kommentare: Exceptional product. Our drivers and our dispatch all find it very easy to use. Their support is quick to jump on any issues or questions we may have. It is as become an integral part of our business.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2015
Anastasia L.
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2014

"I love ontime 360"

Kommentare: We have used it for 5 years and it has been a great tool, we started with basic package and are now at full suite. The online access is used by many of our customers who want faster order entry.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2014
Dianne C.
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2017

"Overall Great Software"

Kommentare: Love the tracking page! It tells me everything I need to know at one glance and it's easy to customize.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2017
Brian P.
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2016

"Excellent Software"

Kommentare: I like OnTime 360 a lot. My favorite thing about the software is the ability to dispatch from anywhere in the country.

Nachteile: The amount of flexibility in modifying the reports.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2016