My experience with the ALIS system and their customer service has been very positive.

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Julie D.
Program Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our files and resident information is easily accessible.

Vorteile: I like the fact that the software can be customized to my agency's needs. In a constantly changing environment, ALIS keeps my agency up to date with licensing requirements. ALiS makes it easy for us to add new resident and staff information as well as compliance documents. This information is available to our staff on our computers, tablets and smart phones, so no matter where we are, we can communicate with our staff and have access to the information that is needed. ALIS provides security clearances for our staff, giving them access to the information they need, without giving them the ability to delete important files. If files are accidentally deleted, ALIS keeps files archived, so with a push of a button, they can be restored. Their customer service is excellent, providing answers to my questions and problems in a timely manner.

Nachteile: ALIS updates every few months, and every time it updates, we have small glitches in our programs. These are minor, but can be annoying. For instance, in our notes the time saved reverts back to the default time , not the save time that we have requested. If is annoying rather than a serious problem because the notes are archived, and we can still access them.

The Oaks Assisted Living

Jason D.
Residential Services Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ALIS has an easy to use and well-organized interface (Dashboard), which requires little to no explanation for how to use it. ALIS support made for a seamless transition from paper based charting to electronic charting. Our staff is now able to deliver more efficient, high quality care with having all the tools they being just a mouse click away.

Vorteile: The accessibility with having everything organized in one place.

Nachteile: Name format inconsistencies some modules list the residents by last name, first name and other modules still list residents by first name, last name. The system requires the facility to admit a resident before the medications and care items can be entered. This prevents facilities from being proactive with having everything ready for a resident prior to the admission date. It often times takes several hours and or days to enter data, so facilities are forced to admit the resident prior to the true admission date which prevents us from having accurate census/occupancy reports. Not having the ability to configure automatic MAR backups This is a manual process and is often times not completed because of it being manual and required additional time to do.

von Medtelligent an 4.11.2016

Your insights totally indispensable to us, Jason. We're so happy to have you as a client!! We hear you on everything you wrote, and are really excited to work toward addressing them in the coming year. Thanks so much, and keep up the good work!

Unparalleled Continuity, Flexibility, and Service

Alessandra G.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Compared to other assisted living software we looked at during our search, we selected ALIS as our solution for a number of reasons, but most notably ALIS's continuity between modules, ease of use, time and money saving potential, and excellent communication and understanding between our staff and the ALIS team. During the implementation stages, the ALIS team and software have exceeded our expectations time and time again. They took the time to truly understand how we operate, took into consideration our California-specific regulations and in-house procedures, and rolled out the least disruptive plan to switch from our manual paper-based system. Now with regular use on-site, the ALIS support team has been receptive to our feedback, and we have seen a number of our requests incorporated into their scheduled software updates. There are still a couple software features we have not rolled out yet, but we're working to do so with a combination of requesting modifications and re-evaluating our in-house processes. ALIS is very transparent about what new features they're working, and we are very excited about the direction they're headed in. Since going live on ALIS, we've experienced a significant decrease in paper usage and repetitive data collection and entry, increased transparency and accuracy in resident files, and our management staff spends more time on the floor interacting with residents instead of reviewing paperwork. Overall our experience with the ALIS software and team has been outstanding, and we look forward to rolling out the software to our future communities.

Vorteile: Ease of use, flexibility, and receptiveness of the ALIS team to incorporate feedback.

von Medtelligent an 3.11.2016

We really do value the strong partnership we've built with the AmeriCare team. A huge reason ALIS has been so successful in your communities is due to the hard work you do. Thanks for everything, Alessandra!!

Alis is Great

Colette S.
Director of Resident Services
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have 128 residents receiving services from us and they are all in Alis. Of all the programs that I have worked with Alis is the easiest to operate and navigate. I can honestly say that we have had very few problems and if there has been a problem the support team has worked with us to find a solution. An example is when I went into Alis to retrieve information and discovered that room numbers were all of a sudden incorrect. I contacted Support and by that afternoon everything was corrected and I received a call notifying me it was corrected and how the problem occurred. They have also listened to what our needs are and made accommodations to suit us. Reports were created to allow us to track specific information rather than having to go person by person to tally the information. It makes my job easier and less stressful knowing I can get into Alis and find what I need.

Vorteile: Ease of use and the reports that allow me to find the information I need quickly. Anyone can easily learn how to use the program even if they have not had computer experience in the past.

Nachteile: Staff can only go back a week to complete the cares that were missed.

von Medtelligent an 4.11.2016

We are so happy to help make your life a bit easier with ALIS!

We take great pride in the work our ALIS Support team does, and are really glad to hear you feel the same way!!

Huge thanks for taking the time to tell us your thoughts.

Our experience has been exceptional from the user friendly software to the first-class support team.

Bewertet am 2.3.2018
Robert R.
Director of Communications
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease-of-use makes ALIS a stand out choice for EHR software. Our employees love the layout and picked it up within the first couple minutes of use. The first week, I had all of our Med Techs come up to me individually and say how much easier their daily routine is now. ALIS keeps them on task by reducing clutter and showing only what needs to be seen. The simple layout and color coding prevents confusion compared to other clunky software products. From their sales rep to on-boarding manager to support team, we couldn't have been more happy and put at-ease. They are all very knowledgeable about the software, responsive and easy to work with at the same time. I have the number for support on speed dial and I am not exaggerating when I say that someone answers immediately, every time I call (no auto-attendant). Most of the calls I make are only general ALIS questions but if I see something isn't working properly, it is fixed right away. Their whole team can respond to the entire range of requests. ...Highly Recommended

Nachteile: There are hiccups just as any other software but any issues I have, I can take to their fast-acting support team. I always get a knowledgeable person on the line right away and my issue is resolved before I have a chance to have a negative thought about the product.

Alis gives me peace of mind while away from campus

Bewertet am 28.7.2017
Brandi M.
Chief Programs Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Data collection and review, peace of mind

Vorteile: I cannot say enough about the customer service! One of the customer rep is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. I love that Alis is web-based allowing me to review documents away from campus. This feature is also a huge time saver for our Health Services Technicians while with clients at MD appointments. The Techs are able to access valuable information and enter observation notes on the spot saving time when they return to campus. The electronic med pass is phenomenal! I receive email alerts for any medication change and an exception allowing me to review immediately. Med pass is also very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The many reports allow for the ability to drill down when very specific, detailed information is needed. The reports export to excel with great ease allowing for creating spreadsheets and graphs.

Nachteile: I am excited to have the calendar system updated. I look forward to the ability to search the calendars to find past and future dates of appointments, etc. I would like for the weight report to present in a format to calculate 30d, 90d, and 180d significant weight changes.

Our ALIS experience over the years has been exeptional.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Janet H.
VP of CLinical Services

Vorteile: The team at ALIS are responsive to your needs at all levels of the organization. They want to understand what you need but also why you need it so they can further their own developement to stay forward in their delivery of services that ultimately provide the best to the resident and business. Their reports can be filtered in many ways for customize exactly what you are looking for in order to track and trend. At a glance no matter where you are located, you have the ability to view your community in real time. I love the ability to follow my assessments to service plan to care plan.

Nachteile: This is a hard question... because if there have been needs ALIS has been responsive to understand the need and fits it into their profile to find me a solution.

ALIS in my opinion is truly the best program I've had the pleasure of using.

Bewertet am 23.6.2018
Beth K.
Executive Director

Vorteile: Very user friendly even for a techno-challenged person as myself. Everything is easy to find and navigate through. My previous company had probably 12 different software programs that ALIS has all in one. It really relieves a lot of time consumption in finding the specific program for the specific topic. I don't have a lot of technological background and I know in my case and position it is a must to utilize this type of software. ALIS is truly a blessing and once I know and learn more it will become second nature and easier as each day passes. Everything I need is right there in the same place. Kudos to the person who designed and built this software and thank you SO much for thinking of the folks such as myself who may be more behind the times because it's refreshing to know that even I can be successful in using ALIS. I'm very new to the company and ALIS but I'm confident that I will become an ALIS pro one day. Thank you

Nachteile: The least thing I like is that I would like to have more time in being trained on ALIS and to have time to utilize it more because I am behind in uploading things and the company is counting on me to stay caught up and compliant. Although I am compliant with the state regulations I am not there yet with ALIS and being compliant. I have yet to be 100% compliant with even one employee file.

Carriage House Homes

Angie C.
RN DON Administrator
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using this software for over 2 years. It has been great. It makes my job as a DON and Administrator much easier. Everything you need is in this software. Makes auditing charts a breeze.

Vorteile: I like how everything is on one screen. The ease of training employees on the software is a real plus. It is so simple.

Nachteile: I would like a way to limit some access to certain employees. A way to prevent employees from getting on the web anytime to access software.

von Medtelligent an 4.11.2016

Angie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're so pleased to make the hard work you do a bit easier.

Have you explored the possibility of using swipe cards for certain staff to log in? That way, it limits their access to ALIS to designated in-community devices only. We'll have someone from from our team reach out to talk more in depth!

Thanks again!!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
Beth B.
Regional Director of Clinical Services
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I oversee 4 communities in CT. This helps me to do my job and see what is happening in a community when I am not there. I also can see scheduling, assessments on residents as well as aides signing off on care. It can give me data for Quality Assurance Meeting as well as data for many reports.

Vorteile: I have been working with the ALIS staff for 6 years. They are ALWAYS responsive and supportive and are only a phone call away. Customer service is above and beyond. They have customized our specific requests to make it exactly how we want to use it. Updates occur flawlessly.

Nachteile: There is nothing about the software I dislike. I am sometimes impatient about changes that I want to occur---but it doesn't have anything to do with the software! :)

ALWAYS ATTENTIVE

Elizabeth B.
Regional Director of Clinical Services
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Kommentare: Anytime I have contacted ALIS they have been extremely quick with answering questions or fixing problems! They are knowledgeable about their product, they have customized our program and have listened to all of our input. It has been an extreme pleasure working with the entire staff of ALIS!

Vorteile: It is user friendly. There are many avenues to use if you cannot figure something out. The
Reports are very useful.

Nachteile: When building a care plan, you have to assign the tasks separately.

von Medtelligent an 3.11.2016

We always enjoy working with you & the Hearth team!! Thanks so much for the feedback and kind words, Beth.
P.S.- We totally hear you on the care plans... we'll see what we can do!

I am currently in the second ALF that I have brought alis into. Hands down, the best.

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Jamie H.
Executive Director
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It makes my job easier, my staffs job easier, and it keeps us in compliance without having to keep track of all the little things you need to keep track of.

Vorteile: Ease of use. If you can use a smartphone, you can use this software. From implementation through full use of the software, the team is always available and goes above and beyond.

Nachteile: Its not in every building in America!!!! I can not think of something that I do not like about the software. I have sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of something.

Outstanding product, saved us time and money versus other options

Bewertet am 29.12.2017
Steven W.
Part-owner

Vorteile: The user interface is attractive and easy to use, even for some of our staff who are less computer literate. There are good solid features that allow us to track medication as well as staff tasking and ADL's among other things. The staff love using it and the manager we hired had no trouble figuring it out. Alis was very helpful getting everything set up and their tech support continues to be very helpful over two years into our experience.

Review of ALIS

Valerie C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use ALIS every day. It is pretty user friendly. There are times I think it needs to be more detailed, but mostly serves our basic needs.

Vorteile: User friendly and help desk is quick and helpful.

Nachteile: Some difficulty changing areas when you need to change.

von Medtelligent an 4.11.2016

We are so happy to have been The Well House's software provider all these years! We've put in a lot of work lately to allow ALIS to handle some more complex needs in AL-- we'd love to revisit with you and see if any of it might be useful for you & your team. Thanks so much for your feedback, Valerie!!

This software is intuitive and complete! The alis team is super, but we didn't need much help.

Bewertet am 3.2.2018
Ben S.

Vorteile: There are many great things about alis, but the best is that the folks who wrote this software either really know the assisted living business or they listen really well to their customers. I am a former business manager and engineer for a large manufacturing company used to good ERP systems. I started my assisted living business 5 years ago and did not expect to find a solution this well done for a small company like mine. Some of the good features are:
Narc counts at shift change work well
All information is real time and changes are pretty easy to make
The system is really intuitive for an experienced caregiver
Great visibility to meds and care items that have not been documented as complete
After a month, my caregivers like this system better than our old paper system

Nachteile: Most of what we like least they are already working to fix in the coming updates. We run 2 shifts and the system is "set" for three shifts, but our current workaround is not bad. We look forward to being able to make updates while offline that will sync when connection resumes.

ALIS is great!

Angelica Y.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ALIS is clear, intuitive and easy to teach to new employees. We also love working with Medtelligent - they truly care about their customers and continually improve the ALIS software. We're very happy to be on ALIS - it has scaled very nicely as our company has grown.

Vorteile: easy to use - modern, clean feel

Nachteile: Some limitations in features (such as calendar scheduling, permissions are not very adaptable)

von Medtelligent an 3.11.2016

SLS has been such a wonderful long-term partner for us. We so enjoy working with you and your team, Angelica!! Keep up all the good work that you do!

ALIS is the BEST for Assisted Living Med Pass and Caretracking

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Jennalee F.
Regional Operations Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everyone with ALIS has been so helpful. Tricia is always a phone call away and always answers. Their tutorials and trainings have been fantastic. It has been super easy to train staff from the start and all have nothing but good things to say about how easy it is.

Vorteile: ALIS customer service cannot be beat. The software is EXTREMELY user friendly but if I ever have a question I can always get a hold of someone to walk me through what I'm needing help with.

Nachteile: There are SOOOO many options and sometimes choosing the right one that work for what we need can be trial and error, but having the option is great.

Love Alis!

Norma T.
Administration
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I find this software very easy to use. When I need to input information I never have any issues. I explain Alis to the new employees and they are able to follow. I also like the help cnter app through Alis. It is very informative and guides you through any issues you may have.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. The features are bold and nicely color coordinated.

Nachteile: It does not prepopulate certain lists. For example, it does not pre populate a mass email list.

von Medtelligent an 4.11.2016

We always love hearing from you, Norma, but reading this review was a treat! Thank you so much for being a constant advocate for ALIS -- it's so great working with you!

I have been using ALIS for over 8 years now. It just keeps getting better with each update.

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Stephen G.
Executive director/Partner

Vorteile: The ease of use has to be at the top of my list. However, the customer support and updates that keep making it better make me happy as well.

Nachteile: The billing section still needs a little work from our company perspective. It is doing much better than it has been in the past. Keep doing updates and i am sure you will be there some day.

ALIS is a very user friendly software and can make works much easier.

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Ilana Y.
Controller & Business Administrator

Kommentare: It made our job more efficient.

Vorteile: I have been working on ALIS for one year . We are an assisted living facility with more than 117 beds.
Uploaded all the information and documents in ALIS. We always have access on it from every where and can get all the information we need. It was so user friendly and we could train our staff in a min time that they can use the software to make reports. Also we made access for Doctors to be able to check residents files and observations. Over all I recommend it for Assisted Living Facilities.

Nachteile: I like least about this software. Just if it could be a little bit more confidential for each resident.

Review of ALIS

Bewertet am 6.11.2016
Joyce W.
Owner/administrator
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use and excellent support from staff. My staff tell me they were reluctant to use an electronic program but now absolutely love it!! ALIS has really reduced the amount of paperwork we have to file. When the state comes it is REALLY easy to find what they need without wondering where it was files. LOVE IT!

Vorteile: Product support, ease of use,

Nachteile: When our internet connection messes up!!!!

I have worked with the Alis team for the past 2 years. They have amazing CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Rose S.
Regional Vice President of Operations

Vorteile: The software is user-friendly and the reports are wonderful. The team at Alis are always available and pleasant to work with. They have come to our sets and worked side by side with our teams. They are open to all recommendations that we ask for and most requests for changes are implemented very quickly.

Nachteile: Our pharmacy platform was not compatible but Customer service agent has worked endlessly to try to assist in a smooth transition.

ALIS reveiw

Donna R.
Director of Nursing
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ALIS is a great, easy to learn and use software program. The customer service is great, and they have always bent over backwards responding to our needs and concerns.

Vorteile: Easy to use

Nachteile: Some features are not great from a clinical standpoint

von Medtelligent an 4.11.2016

Donna, you and everyone at Lotus Park have been an invaluable part of making ALIS what it is today. Thanks so much for everything you do!

Always great

Bewertet am 17.6.2018
Joan G.
Asst. director

Vorteile: Very easy to use, i love that our staff find ALIS software very easy to use. I love everything about it.

Nachteile: when updating, there is slight glitches which it is easy to fix i.e. some old contacts from resident profile goes back.

Alis review

Heather H.
Operator/LPN
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with Alis has been great. It is very user friendly. Training employees on the software was a breeze compared to other software I have used in the past.

Vorteile: That it's the total package. You get the EMAR and EHR.

Nachteile: I would like for it to be more time sensitive. When certain things are due they should be available to chart, and if they are not due then they should not be available to chart. This would eliminate charting ahead.

von Medtelligent an 4.11.2016

We're happy when you're happy, Heather! You've been wonderful to work with, and this is extremely valuable feedback to have. Thank you so much!