Über RxWorks

Rationalisiere und vereinfache die Verwaltung deines Unternehmens und erhöhe gleichzeitig den Umsatz und die Nutzung verpasster Umsatzchancen.

Erfahre mehr über RxWorks

Sometimes integrating information from other devices (e.g. DICOM files) can be hard to co-ordinate and integrate.

Bewertungen zu RxWorks

4,0
3,8

RxWorks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du RxWorks bereits verwendet?

Chris R.
Chris R.
Director in Australien

RxWorks

Kommentare: Good support to improve my employee knowledge of the program through online training sessions.

Easy to use, comprehensive, always adapting to change in business models and good product support

High cost base. Cost for additional terminals. Limited ability to add photos to visit screen (only through importing via scan docs folder).

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Thank you for your review Chris. We really appreciate your honest insight and feedback. It is great to hear that our online training solutions have benefited your team. You can find further help documents, training videos and release documentation within our RxWorks user portal on our website. https://softwareservices.covetrus.com/

Narissa C.
Practice Manager in Australien

For a busy 9 - 5 practice

Kommentare: We installed RXW in Nov 2017, after spending a few months customising our options through performance pack. From the beginning, the support and implementation team have been an absolute dream to work with, and if I've ever had issues or questions, they've put up with me in ways I can only thank them for.

This product has been around for so long that it integrates with almost all major functionalities - TYRO, Idexx, Smart Flow. Customer support is 24/7 and they can jump on and see exactly what you're seeing - you can't go past that!

The UI is dated. It is busy which can make it difficult to train new staff members. The client/patient handouts can be found in numerous locations, and can become difficult to locate after a while.

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Thank you for your review and feedback Narissa, we are very grateful for this insight and will take these onboard as we share with our product team. We are delighted to hear that our support team is delivering a great service and that you find the customisation of our solution beneficial to your practice day to day. We will take your feedback around UI to our team as we strive to continually grow and develop our solution in this area. Our thanks again, Team Covetrus

Brendan R.
veterinary surgeon in UK

There are so many useful features, and many that we should use, but do not have the time.

The functionality and telephone support are excellent. There are so many useful tech solutions for communicating to clients (reminders, within-consult topics and links), harvesting patient data (lab results, imaging), stock control and analysis of business performance. Every time that I have telephoned the support staff, my enquiry has always been dealt with very well.

Unfortunately, the software is not as intuitive as other management systems that i have used. There are a staggering number of unnecessary button clicks needed to do almost anything. Nothing is made quick and simple, but in steps, that often do not prioritise the most likely direction a user will take. So, moving backwards through the patient notes, require a user to save the notes (2 clicks) and then move page by page through the notes. There are ways that you can scroll through the notes, but you have to press the "load more notes" which makes it cumbersome and slow to go through long clinical notes. It feels like somebody needs to change the design and the user journey for the common tasks so that they can be done intuitively and simply and quickly. Furthermore, all the extra functionality can be available but more "hidden away".

Jacqui L.

Lagging behind other products

Kommentare: I've only ever used RX Works and it does have some good functionality but I feel it's being left behind in some key areas because it's difficult to integrate with some other really good products. I get the feeling there is a reluctance to integrate perhaps?

There is a lot of functionality, much of which might not get used.

Integration with other apps is lagging behind other providers. Reporting is clunky and difficult. Modules are available to do certain processes but they are long winded and hard to set up and in some cases difficult to use on a daily basis. There are also too many areas where you have to put in settings for just one process.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Jacqui, thanks so much for your feedback. We take client feedback very seriously and this has been passed onto our customer success team for further review and action. Regards, the Covetrus team.

James C.
Business Refinement & Services Manager in Australien
Tierarzt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Operator to management ease of use

Kommentare: Reporting to a university board and corporate management, the reporting features are ticking most of the boxes required. Rx works is by far my favorite PMS and the support available is second to none.

I like the ease of use form a working level. Working as a nurse for years showed me the features that were available - features that i used differed depending on the role in which i was employed at the time. Now as an manager and administrator, i see the background of how each feature can be better utilized. I feel that bringing my nursing experience into the set up of the many features is a huge benefit.

Features around the referral clinics setting could do with some improvement as well as reporting and advanced analysis tools.

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review James, your feedback and insights into our products and services are invaluable to our team. We are delighted to hear that you have found our solution easy to use and feature rich at different stages of your career. We will also share your feedback around reporting and analysis with our team as we strive for continuous improvement in these areas. Our thanks again for your valuable insight. Team Covetrus

Sally M.
Veterinary Nurse / Owner in Australien

Very satisfied

Kommentare: Overall I am very satisfied with RxWorks, if the reminder system could be improved it would be flawless.

I like how easy the program is to use and that you do not have multiple windows at one time. It is easy to train staff and navigate if you are a first time user.

The reminder system could use some improvement but the support team are always there to assist us in whatever we may need.

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Our sincere thanks for your review and feedback Sally, your comments and suggestions are hugely valuable to our team. We will share feedback with our wider team to ensure we continue to improve and develop RxWorks to meet your everyday needs, specifically around the reminder system. We are delighted to hear that you find the system easy to use, train others on and that the reports provide you insight to track progress. Thank you, Covetrus Team

Evelyn T.
Senior veterinary surgeon in UK
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Has never crashed - so no plans to change!

Kommentare: We have been using Rx works since 2002. When we first started with it, my business partner chose the system for its flexibility and ease of use and she was very much in charge of most things to do with the system. I hate all things IT with a passion, so I had great trepidation, when she left for Australia 4 years later and I was in charge. However, I need never have feared!
The system has NEVER crashed!!!!, even I can use it easily and do quite a bit of setting up procedures, in house problem solving and checking management reports. There is always a helpful staff member at the end of the telephone, when we can't work a problem out our self, and most things are rectified very quickly.
While there is a vast myriad of things the system could do, over and above what we use, we are extremely happy with it and gradually, little by little, Simon teaches us new aspects to use.

setting up appointment screen very flexible, easy to learn how to use the system, good internal messaging system - saves a lot of time on trying to find everyone around the building to pass on messages in person, clipboards can be configured easily to suit the Practices requirements, can choose to view patient histories either as a "rolling list" or clicking through visits, vast amount of information visible at a glance on the patient window

when initially learning the system, the screen did look very " busy"

Emily W.
Client Care Specialist in Australien
Tierarzt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend for any size practice wanting software that delivers

Kommentare: Highly recommend. Five stars ⭐️

I have been using RX works during my time employed with AES. It is always daunting learning a whole new software system but I can say that I went from a learner user to educating and training other staff members how to use it. The support offered is second to none. The client management system and features are superior and a deliver a great experience to not only our clients but also to our teams.

None that I can think of. Looking forward to seeing the new developments as they are unrolled.

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Our sincere thanks for your feedback and fantastic review Emily. Our team are delighted to hear your comments around support, usability and the client management system. Our priority is to offer solutions to help you run your best practice, support your team and to streamline the daily tasks of busy practice life so we are very pleased to hear that our RxWorks solution has delivered these benefits to your clients and team. We look forward to bringing you and your team some exciting new features later in the year! Thank you, Covetrus Team

Heather H.
Veterinarian in Südafrika
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Promising product that mostly delivers

Many features useful in maintaining good veterinary records.

Not as easy to use as some other software programs initially. We found that, after the excellent sales pitch, the customer support started dwindling, to the point of non-existent at one point. Some quirks in the software that seem to result in info "disappearing".

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Heather, your insights are so very important for us to continue to improve our solutions and service levels. I will pass your feedback over to our team and we are sorry to hear that you have had difficulty. Might you be interested in some further training, help or support for your team? Get in touch with our team to discuss the options available or visit https://softwareservices.covetrus.com/emea/training-option/ you can also sign up to our RxWorks user portal on our website which provides help documents, training videos and release notes, you can sign up here - https://softwareservices.covetrus.com/emea/sign-up/

Pip D.
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

RxWorks is easy to use and has great customer support

Kommentare: We have been with RxWorks for many years and, at one point during this time, we were looking to find another PMS. However, at the same time, RxWorks had a large internal shake up. Their customer service went from zero to excellent, this was our main problem. They also rolled out a new version which had a new look with better speed and performance. It is a very easy system to pick up if you are new to it and the necessary training is simple. Over the years updates are rolled out overnight and RxWorks provides an on-line manual with the main changes highlighted. It would be more useful for any changes or new product launches to be followed by training days. The "reports" unit is now comprehensive but it came with the new version and no explanation of what was changed/available. The customer support team helps out every time I have a question but I feel I have missed a lot that would have been very helpful at the roll out of the new version.

Ease of use day to day.

Lack of training for new products. Care Plan.

Lucy C.
Veterinary surgeon in UK

Rx Works works!

Kommentare: Rx works provides everything you need for managing your practice. There are loads of nice features and probably many I haven't made use of yet! The customer support is excellent and you can always speak to an actual person if you come across a problem or query that needs resolving quickly. It is an expensive system and takes a while to learn all the different components. However, I've been very happy with it and look forward to seeing what they offer for the future.

I like the layout and automatic features such as automated message manager and reminders. The customer support is very good and everyone I speak to is polite and helpful.

It is expensive compared to other PMS on the market and replacement hardware costs a lot from Rx works. They are resistant to make changes that the end user would find useful e.g. viscious dog warnings, integrated phone systems...

Antwort von Henry Schein Veterinary

Hi Lucy, We're glad to hear you are having a great experience with RxWorks! We introduced 'Behaviour Indicators' into RxWorks in the middle of last year. To get access to this feature simply contact your local RxWorks support team to upgrade your version. Thanks, The HSVS team.

Justin W.
Veterinarian in Australien

RxWorks Cloud

Kommentare: Overall, a well known and trsuted software that has lead the way in veterinary practice management systems. Does really need some tweaks to modernise and allow more connectivity and versatility

Ease of use, compatability with third party companies

Dated, Connection via Citrix, data mining is clunky

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Our sincere thanks for your feedback Justin, we really appreciate your insight. We are delighted to hear that you find the system easy to use and that you benefit from the available integrations. We appreciate your feedback on flexibility and modernisation - this is something our team are continually striving to deliver bigger and better things on. Do watch this space! If you'd like to share your ideas for how and where you'd like to see the product develop do feel free to get in touch with our team or join the discussion on our RxWorks Community Forum. https://community.rxworks.com/rxworks_veterinary_pms Many thanks again

Anne R.
Hospital Director in UK
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rx works in a first opinion teaching hospital

Kommentare: Rx works is a functional system for first opinion practice and the integration with social media for event management is really useful. The ability to use the system for client communications/ text messaging, appointment, surgery and vaccination reminders has really helped to drive return business.
The reporting functionality is excellent > if its in the system, you can report on it.
This is particularly useful for business decisions, forecasting and development.
I would like to see further development of clipboards and the creation of a procedures whiteboard within the system, online booking capabilities and less mouse clicking to close a visit. However, most of the areas in need of development can be resolved with compatible integration with external programmes- it would be nice to have these options within the one system. The tech support on a day to day basis is fantastic and the support from Beverley and Mark on developing projects such as performance pack is excellent. Sammy is also very helpful and pro active as our account manager.

Renay R.

Grown up together!

Kommentare: We have used Rx Works since 2004 and during that time have merged two other practices into the main Rx system who were using other systems. Rx works have grown with us....! From a manager's perspective, I have not found anything that is as comprehensive and easy to use when getting relevant information out of the system. The support has always been far superior than any other experiences I have had through other companies - 24 hours a day - and this has also improved. Its something that Rx works take very seriously! Although the company has grown we still get a very personal service.
If one of my clinical team was writing this they would say that there are "too many clicks" when entering work etc.. so the front end could be simplified maybe - but as I tell them you will only get out of it what you put in :)

Support, development and updates.

Over complicated in some areas - stock control & documents

Alan D.
Director in Australien
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

RX Works... live up to its name

The software does everything we could ask of it from a clinical point of view. Its intergration with IDEXX and our Supplier is great .

Definitely time for an overhaul of its client communications functionality to make our emails look better and be smarter. This is something that I dont want to pay third parties to do when it is nearly there inside Rx.

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Many thanks for your review Alan, your feedback is hugely valuable to us so thank you for your input. I have passed your feedback onto our product team regarding client communications via RxWorks - might you be willing to participate in our Pilot Site programme to help shape our new solutions and the evolution of functions such as client communication tools? If so reach out to betaclinic@covetrus.com to find out how to get involved. Many thanks again

Louise N.
Practice Manager in Australien

Excellent support when required

Kommentare: RX Works does what we need it to and is always improving

If you have a support enquiry it is dealt with quickly and most issues can be sorted out on the spot with a team member on the phone.

Inventory management needs improvement, too many opportunitie for people to make errors

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review Louise, your feedback and suggestions are vital to the continuous improvement of our RxWorks software. We are delighted to hear that your practice has received excellent support from our team and that any issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently. We will pass your feedback on regarding inventory management to our team to ensure we continue to develop this area to best support your needs. Our thanks again, Covetrus Team

Connie B.
Office Admin in Australien

Easy to use

Kommentare: I've been using RXWorks for 10 years now. Its only getting better. The customer services side had come a long way in this time and the functions to use have grown over time also.

Its an easy product to use with many functions to implement into your practice.

It snot having time to use all the functions available.

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Our sincere thanks for your review Connie, we really appreciate your honest feedback. Your insight really helps us to continue to make the improvements our clients need to see. We are delighted to hear that as a long standing customer that you have experienced the improvements our team have been working to deliver over the years. Many thanks again

Gemma B.
Practice Administrator in UK
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use software with a great customer support team

Kommentare: We have had RxWorks at our practice for nearly 10 years. Over that time we have had many new staff who have had to use the computer system, everyone has always commented on how easy it is to use and navigate. If you do get an issue their customer support team are amazing ! very patient and knowledgeable, always going above and beyond to assist you.
Their online community support is also great, as it allows you to communicate with other RxWorks users to brain storm new ideas or suggestions to be added to future upgrades.
I would highly recommend RxWorks, if you are looking for a easy to use well supported software system.

It is very easy to use. Able to personalise it to your practice needs.

not really

Amy D.
Registered Deputy Head Veterinary Nurse in UK

Very logical system

Easy to use even for the most technophobe person. Screens are clear and simple to navigate. Someone is always on hand to talk me through things

When there has been a change we don't seem to be informed on the little changes and sometimes I have been doing things a certain way and then all of a sudden its changed and I have no idea how to do it. Also sometimes things are slow to be resolved or im waiting weeks for response ( although after a recent conversation I believe that reason is now because you guys had the wrong email address for me)

Jan W.
Office Manager in UK

A Great Service

Kommentare: A prompt and reliable service, RxWorks are always there to give support when needed. The system is so user friendly and you literally point and click what you want for great results. With guidance most of the features are easy to set up and use and the support team are so good at making you feel as ease even when you ask what seems the stupidest question!

Easy to use, information at the click of a mouse

Sometimes the features have limits but then you can't tailor a program for everyone's exact requirements!

Erin D.
Head vet nurse in Australien

Rx works

Kommentare: Pleasant, small issues here and there but they are generally fixed quick and efficiently with the rx support team

All the functions, ease of use and simplicity.

The boarding component is seperate and costs extra

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Sincere thanks for your feedback Erin, your feedback helps our team to ensure we are going in the right direction and making the most of our solutions for our clients.

Kylie M.
Veterinarian in Australien

Positive experience

Kommentare: Good.

Great support team. Clear and concise scheduling.

Cost still seems too high compared to features provided

Antwort von Covetrus Software Services

Thank you for your honest feedback Kylie, your feedback is highly valued. We are delighted to hear that our support team have served you well. We would love to help you and your team make the most of the features available - have you made use of our RxWorks user portal on our website? You can gain access into help documents, training videos, release notes and helpful hints and tips here https://softwareservices.covetrus.com/apac/sign-up/ alternatively do reach out to our team to discuss our training options. Many thanks again

Carole B.
Regional Operations Manager in Australien
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Feedback regarding Sharon Kibble

Kommentare: Thank you for your work Sharon!
Sharon has been working with the Vets4Pets group for year and is always available to help us. Her knowledge of the product is excellent , her understanding of the industry is remarkable and her dedication to her clients is beyond expectation. Thank you for your work. Carole from Vets4Pets / VetPartners Australia.

flexible and user friendly

Still waiting for Bpay

Angela S.
Owner in Australien

Review of RX works software

Kommentare: I have been using Rx works for over 7 years and am very satisfied with the program. It has more advance features than any other software in this field and the support is incredible!

Great support, lots of advanced feature, integration with other software used in industry.

Like all computer software it has times where it has glitches, but support is quick to sort these out for us.

Jen B.
Associate Professor in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Could be so much better, but software development is glacially slow and not very responsive

Kommentare: Pros: Has complete package for accounting, and medical record information. We have been able to work around the software for years, but I am completely tired of waiting for improvements that seems totally do-able, logical and easy. The accounting folks do not hate the software, and the reason it was selected for our hospital in 2005 was the accounting capabilities in comparison to the other software available at the time. Cons:
1. Server uses outdated software and upgrades are extremely limited and slow. Also, running Internet explorer and MS word (which is how the dismissal letters are written) within the server is glacially slow.
2. No interface that is compatible with tablets or smart phones (can access server; however, font is microscopic - less than 8 font sized.
3. No interface with Google or other calendars so that veterinarians can export their calendars to their phones.
4. Cumbersome interface, non-intuitive, inefficient.
5. Difficult to import photos etc.
6. Does not interface to digitally import laboratory printouts into electronic record - scans are attached in lieu of having the lab data within the software. Also should have ability to graph/look at results over time
7. No spell check in medical record entry area - seriously bad!
8. Must open each patient file separately, and cannot keep files open for the day or week while the patient is in the hospital
9. Estimate making is not efficient
10. Ideally, software should recognize the veterinarian when they log in, and open all the current cases so that they are at their fingertips - does not do this. Or admissions personnel, and open all the day's admissions.
11. can only have 6 or so patient files open at the same time - bums me out EVERY DAY.
12. Program opens in a Task Panel that is never where the clinician wants to go, then 2-3 clicks later you can finally get to the appointment schedule. This is extremely annoying.
All of the suggestions and more have been sent down to them on a regular basis over the 7+ years we have used RxWorks. Very little has changed. We were so excited that they finally enabled spell check within the MS Word program on their server, allowing at least the dismissal letters to have some spell check, but really in this day and age, how does it not have spell check in place. Every other program I use (we are talking 20 different types of software I use in my academic life) has spell check. Even this entry is getting spell checked for me.