Perfect control software for student class, the professor really like it , it's easy to understand !

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Brian D.
it Support
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Chaeting have dropped, Recommend this Software to all class in the world !

Vorteile: First, it's really easy to understand, all menu are great placed, the installation is flawless, you can freeze the student computer , send your screen to student computer, in the test you can control and see what user do on the computer, professor like this feature, since we got that the cheating have dropped a lot, student cannot lie to the professor.

Nachteile: I dont find any cons, the only thing is one time we have got a problem with french keyboard character but Faronic have issue a update for that and since we not got any problem with the software.

We currently have insight in our school district to manage student devices.

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Hope E.
Instructional Technology Coach
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you are a 1:1 districts with laptops or desktops, this is a good option for device management. It does work better on Desktops than Laptops.

Vorteile: I do like that teachers can see their student's monitors and can have some control on what the students are doing on the device. This is a needed service for districts with 1:1 initiatives.

Nachteile: The software seems to have a lot of glitches. There are also a lot of loopholes students find to work around it. The restriction process isn't overly hard but for my teachers who are not tech savvy there was a sharper learning curve.

Insight makes work so much easier!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Greg P.
Product Consultant
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has made my overall work much easier as I can track and look up whatever I need for any project that is made public.

Vorteile: I like that I can easily find all the moving pieces and parts for a certain project. And if it is not in their system all you need to do is email them and they will add it.

Nachteile: Sometimes it logs me out in the middle of a session but that is rare.

It is a great tool but we have struggled to get faculty to use it.

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Mark F.
Director of Customer Care - Office of Information Technology
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think it is a great tool for managing a lab full of students. I can see, manage and present to any computer.

Vorteile: This tool allows a professor to display or view any screen in a classroom. It is a clean interface. I have used it for collaborative learning, student presentations and for test proctoring.

Nachteile: I think it is pretty easy for a professor to learn to use and it is what they are asking for. But it does require a faculty member to change how they teach and I believe that is one reason for slow adoption.

Practical

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Mathieu B.
IT Support

Vorteile: This is a really good software to give formations to a groupe of peaple on computers. You can easily show you screen to your students... that's a great tool to have when you give formations!

Nachteile: The only big cons is that we had à problem once with french keyboard... we had a problem with some accents that were typing in double...

Insight ROCKS!

Bewertet am 10.1.2017
John G.

Kommentare: I have no complaints with this software and would recommend it to any business owner. It has really helped me run my business more efficiently.

Faronics Insight a Classroom Management Tool Ever!

Bewertet am 22.11.2014
Thomas K.
Technology Coordinator

Kommentare: Faronics Insight is a great product! It helps our teachers to easily collaborate with students easily. On the scale of 1-10, I will definitely give it 11.