Filtern nach:

Über Quantum

As a full featured debt collection software suite, Quantum has been designed with the debt collector's needs in mind.

Erfahre mehr über Quantum

Tim L.
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

10 plus years using this product!

Kommentare: It works seamlessly and it is really easy to use. It is also easy to teach a new employee how to use. I have used other collection software and this one is the best I have used.

you can have Auto Batches set up that can do a lot of the work for you. Software is very easy to understand

Ashur Y.
Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Most user friendly software out there

Kommentare: I have loved using Quantum since 2005. It's the most user friendly collection software out there. So easy to train new users, and some of the most advanced account search tools for my most experienced. All my credit reports and skiptrace searches were integrated in a clean and easy to locate layouts. Best Software for the money, and the most advanced database search tools at each of my reps stations.

Victoria E.
bookkeeper/HR in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quantum 1-1

Kommentare: Very pleased with my brief experience with this software. In HR, managers can sometimes deal with employees ineffectively and/or in different ways that can be a negative aspect for a company. This software circumnavigates that issue. Easy to learn, easy to use.

Looking for a software than will engage managers but keeps everyone on the same page? This software provides the tools for managers to approach employee discussions in the same way. Consistency across all management allows an organized, clean method of working with employees.

I found no negative aspects of this program.

Mark C.
USA

Great Software!

Kommentare: Been using Quantum for 9 years. Tech support is A+. Lots of features for the money! Very easy to use. My collectors love it.

Antwort von TrioSoft

I think you accidently forgot to give a star rating for our tech support!

Scott F.
USA

Ease of use

Kommentare: Triosoft is very accommodating to all of my collection needs...If I ever have a question or concern, I am able to get a prompt response. The software is very easy to use & learn.