Über irsLogics

Web-based CRM software for tax resolution firms.

Erfahre mehr über irsLogics

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie irsLogics bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Justin S.
Manager in USA

IRS Logics is the most in debth software for lead and case management for tax resolution.

We love that this software seems to have thought of everything from auto populating tax forms to communication within the office on cases.

If there is any cons to this software it would be customer services. It is not always easy to reach somebody with questions or help. Also, it's almost impossible to upload prior clients easily on your own.

Layth Z.
VP of Marketing in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Support rep is helpful

Kommentare: The Support team is wonderful

perfect for the niche and the industry as a whole

Nothing really, maybe there auto email platform

Senior Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

EASY AND AFFORDABLE!

Kommentare: As a learner, it was easy to use and follow but it can definitely improve.

IRS logics is easy to follow and use for learners.

The software has a few glitches while rewriting form or identifying duplicates that need to be corrected.

Josephine C.
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

irsLogics Review

Kommentare: I love my rep, she is friendly and has been a wonderful help. I couldn't do it without her. The program was new to us and she really hold our hands and guide us. The software can also use some improvement but I think the customer is really what does it for us!

I think the program has be used as a CRM or replace if the practice is mainly tax resolution. The form section is the most attractive function, is easy to use and user-friendly.

there are some function that need additional help. Such as forms and categories. Report can also use improvement. I can write a detail feedback after the tax season.