The best what could happen to me!

Bewertet am 13.1.2010
Barbra V.
Procurement Manager

Kommentare: No brainer. I reccomand starting today!

Vorteile: The service is ease of use, has all the features needed related to controling (smple and complex) contracts. Contracked is deployed within a very small amout of time, without any additional financial investment.
I could recommand everyone start using this impressive psychological approach. It helped me to have a complete contractual visibility and save a lot of money and.....issues due to unwanted renewals!
It supported my daily business and it didn't even conted me more time to start using it. It made my life even better, much better.

Nachteile: No cons!! Thanks guys!

Easiest system to use

Bewertet am 19.9.2009
Jack J.
CFO

Kommentare: I used to manage my contracts with Excell and Outlook, but I did not have control and visibility. Uploading contracts in Contracked takes less than 1 minute, which gave me control over our contracts within days.

Vorteile: Ease of use, pricing, no training needed, great customer support, online help, web conference and they accept customer feedback. The system is fun to use as well.

Nachteile: There are no cons for this product as it fits best for me.

von Contracked an 10.11.2009

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the warm response. It's good to read that's our services is very well adopted and known as Easiest system to use.

Regards,