Über Platinum system

Chiro-Software und EMR-System für Chiropraktiker*innen. Computergestütztes System, in dem chiropraktische SOAP-Notizen von jedem Computer eingesehen werden.

Erfahre mehr über Platinum system

Integrates with other platforms that our office uses (like SKED and FORTIS), this is why I will always use platinum over any other EHR.

We had a lot of trouble with platinum not taking any ownership of mistakes. Now it seems to be better.

Bewertungen zu Platinum system

Platinum system hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 178 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Platinum system bereits verwendet?

Dr Steve
Dr Steve
Core Chiropractic Center of Santa Barbara, Doctor/Owner in USA

Platinum is the most superior patient management software system on the market.

Kommentare: Excellent record keeping.

90% of the most valuable information is easy to find right on the home screen. I like how this system is customizable and can handle tremendous practice growth. The ability to upload images is awesome. Much more professional appearance than ChiroTouch.

Platinum has more features than I know how to use. Not Platinum's fault. It just takes time to master all the features. I do wish I was able to access the schedule and patient contact info screen remotely.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your great review. You can view our website and watch the Training Videos to get more familiar with the different features. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

JENNIFER
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for busy chiropractic office

Platinum allows us to spend more time with our patients rather than doing paperwork. One of my favorite features is the fact that patients can check in with a pin or a card and the system will call them back to the next available room. It also works with other software systems so we can run credit cards and they will post directly to the patient's account. The auto posting module is great as well for posting insurance payments to patient's files. We've used it for almost 10 years now and I still learn something new that it will do every few months. We couldn't function without it!

There are some occasional problems. The forms feature currently isn't working properly and it's hard to communicate to the support team as to what needs to be done. But overall, the software does what it's supposed to do.

Joseph
owner in USA

Platinum system review

Kommentare: After 1 year of use, I did not see any clear advantages of Platinum over Eclipse (my previous software). I hired Platinum Billing service in February of 2019. The situation has gotten worse. I believe I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in revenue from switching over to Platinum. Truthfully, I wish I had never switched from Eclipse to Platinum.

It has fully function electronic health record capabilities.

It is not intuitive. There is a lot of memorization involved to navigate through the software. It is a challenge to generate reports without have a "map" to instruct you how to do so.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your review and feedback I know we are currently working with you to solve any issues and for training.

Jacob
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system once you get the hang of it

Kommentare: The EHR and billing have been very organized and fairly simple to use.

Once you understand the controls, it is a very efficient and thorough EHR and billing software system for chiropractors.

The learning curve is difficult for new employees. It took me 6 months of working with it before I felt fully comfortable. Coming from a Windows background, I did not find the controls intuitive. Caveat: we are not using the latest update of the system which drastically changes the menus and controls.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your review Dr. Tucker.

Christopher

Love it

Kommentare: Customer service is AWESOME!!!

What I like most about this software is that is shows everything all of one screen. It is easy to schedule people quickly. This software is definitely for high volume practices.

I don't like the look of the schedule book as much. I especially don't like it when you have a 30 minute appointment that takes up more than one slot. It get broken up between the 15 minute increments and is not as easy to look at.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your review, we have some great new features coming out you will be sure to love.

Sandra
DC/Owner in USA

Still top of the line

Kommentare: We’ve been on the phone with Platinum a lot lately for slow systems. They have been very patient with us in finding a solution. And they always do a good job of finding a solution even if it means taking hours and getting the IT people involved.

It does next to everything, the reports are suburb, it functions from just 2 pages (not 52), it is customizable, it allows for stop managers on individual AND all patients. It functions well/is compatible with top of the line other leading companies like review groups, messaging, and clearing houses. Has great customer service.

It can run slow at times, customer service is great, but some people know more than others.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your kind review.

Jessica
Chiropractic Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Platinum System keeps our office organized

Kommentare: I’ve been using Platinum System for nearly 15 years and I have no desire to ever switch. It is so easy to learn and use with many features. Any time we’ve had an issue or need to learn how to do something, Platinum’s customer support is able to help and they are all so kind.

I love how easy it is to use Platinum and how it keeps our office organized. I can have all of our patients’ information at my fingertips so that I am able to help our patients more efficiently.

I feel that Platinum should offer more ways to go digital in office. Fillable forms would be a great addition.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review!

Brandon

Functional but Glitchy

Kommentare: Overall, platinum allows our office to be highly efficient even with a small staff. We are able to coordinate people coming in and out of the office with ease, and can quickly manage tasks such as SOAP notes.

The functional range of platinum is incredible. It’s truly an all inclusive system designed for busy offices who want to maximize their efficiency with their EHR.

Glitches. Unfortunately, platinum very frequently glitches. These can either be small glitches or system killing glitches that require us to contact support for a solution. This is by far the most frustrating part of the software.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your review. Platinum is designed to create a fast and efficient flow in your office. As for the stability we need to take a look at your network and computer set up to make sure your connection is stable to the database.

Jared

Platinum Review

Kommentare: Overall it has been pleasant it’s a great system it just doesn’t look very good when practice members see it on their end. Active care when asked their subjective questions they always had the same answer twice because the color doesn’t change it would be nice to have more custom features and options

Some of the functionality is difficult such as the doctors HR screen and the use as the doctor reading the screen. It is also not the best looking software it looks very outdated it doesn’t look like something from 2020 and practice members, on that as well. It would nice for her to have a facelift and look more updated like a Cairo touch system. It also can be difficult to figure out reports and would be nice to have a manual that gave you all the different options that the system offers or a book so that you could look up different reports etc.

The visual look of the program and lack of customization on user end

Antwort von Platinum System

Dr. Brown thank you for your review. Make sure you have updated to Platinum X for a new look. Also in late 2019 you will see an online version as well.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Platinum is overall a great scheduling software!

Kommentare: My overall experience won Platinum was good, however; I would consider an online scheduling system. You may be forfeiting the ease of options and functionality though!

I really loved that it had a lot of options for chiropractic assistants as far as scheduling and functionality went. It was super helpful when someone owed a balance, that the system had the option to stop them after signing in so that we could take care of the past due payment, forgotten item at our office, tell them their supplement was in that they ordered etc. it was a super awesome feature!!

I really didn’t like that it was not an online system. This made it especially difficult for screenings and if the internet was ever not working.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your response. We are working on an online scheduling system that will be out shortly.

Julie
owner/office manager in USA

We have been extremely happy with our software, which we've had since 2011

Kommentare: This program enables me to bill daily for all services rendered. We see over 120 patients each day, so it's crucial that we have a reliable, efficient program to enable us to get paid in a timely manner.

It is quick, easy to use, and accommodates our growth in patient volume. Previous software we tried could not reasonably allow us to treat 100+ patients daily without either freezing or taking way too long to process each record. The tutorials are very helpful, and we have quick response from the support team if we have any problems. We've been able to expand the system as our office has grown, and have not been plagued by nickle and dime charges for that growth, like we have for other products.

There are very few complaints. Some of the editing capabilities in claims are complicated, but they aren't a feature we have to use very often, so it's really not even a problem.

Antwort von Platinum System

Julie, Thank you for your review and kind words it is a pleasure to be able to server your practice.

Jason
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not perfect, but infinitely better than everything else.

Kommentare: Pretty good

Really its the only good software in the chiropratic profession.

They cannot get the very basic request to call rooms in order of which the spacebar was hit. ie if you hit the spacebar to call the next pt in room 2 a few seconds before room 1, it will still call room 1 first. This seems elementary to fix but they cant do it.

Jeremy
President/Owner in USA

Forward Thinking with the constant world of updating technology

The main reasons we bought our software and continue to use it everyday is because how easy it is to use. Weather it is billings, scheduling a patient, tracking them, documentation or using the virtual spine, it is dependable. Customer Service was also very important because lets face it, it is technology and any technology breaks down or has an issue, the difference is who you can depend on, trust and work with to fix the issue to get back to business. We love Platinum systems for that.

I hope that they expand and look to creating a software system for an integrated medical office with Chiropractic, Medical and Rehabilitation services being rendered.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your great review. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface and Features coming soon!!!

Phil
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Platinum has mostly worked very well for us. I think there are certainly areas that could be imprvd

Kommentare: It basically is how we run our chiropractic office.

I like that it mostly keeps everything about our office in one place. Credit card. Appointments. Finances. It's very organized in that way.

I think reports and queries could be much easier to access. I think it would be better if it was easier to go back in time to get certain things (ex. warning list). I wish the screen had another option for seeing more appts other than to hit f4 over and over again. Little things like that are annoying.

Antwort von Platinum System

Dr. Phil, thank you for your review. Happy you are finding Platinum very organized. For the schedule you should be able to see 9 patients every 15 min, if not we can change that setting. For the warning list you can actually run L, I, 3 to go back in time for missed appointment reasons. Support can show you how this works

Brooka
Office Manager in USA

Customer Support is Unmatchable

Kommentare: The customer support team at Platinum is a difference maker - if we have any problems, errors, or just a question they are quick to answer phones and provide IMMEDIATE feedback and solutions. As stated before, Platinum has kept us SO organized. We are able to make a to-do list, manage patients through stop managers to keep them on track with their doctor's recommendations, easily have patients check in and get called to a room without having to interrupt the team, and it integrates easily with our merchant processor and texting service. The best part - there are still so many features we can learn and utilize!

This software has made scheduling, managing patient accounts, and keeping everything digitally a breeze. We are a "techy" office and Platinum Systems plays the biggest role in keeping our files digital and no paper trail needed! The customer support is EXTREMELY efficient and helpful when we need them.

I truly have nothing bad to say about this software other than the fact that our office relies on it completely for a successful shift - so if anything happens to it we are in a tough spot.

Antwort von Platinum System

Brooka, thank you for your review.

Saralynn
Office Manager/Owner's spouse in USA

Love Platinum

Kommentare: Very happy experience

We love how easy it is to use Platinum. Being able to print reports of whatever information we desire is awesome. The support staff is easy to work with. They have resolved any issue or question I had in a very timely manner. Platinum has all the capability we need in an EHR system. Very happy with our choice of choosing platinum! We don't plan on ever switching to a different system.

Not having a spot to put HIPPA info in. Like if someone decides they want to share their info with their mom or spouse, we have to look back at their paperwork to see. I would love to have a section in the demographics box where we can easily access that info.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your review and kind words. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Ronnie

Awesome EHR!!!

Best chiropractic software available! Highly customizable!

Lack of iPad support! I have seen other softwares enable this to help with check-in

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your review. New things are coming soon.

Jennifer
Chiropractor and co-owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is great software, but it could use an updated look! Otherwise it fits our needs.

Kommentare: helps streamline taking notes, checking people in, billing and checking in with people in other areas of the office.

It has a lot of great functions and features that make certain processes so much easier. We can run reports to keep stats on everything quickly and it makes the billing side of things very quick and easy.

As I said before I wish it had a more updated look and there some more flexibility with certain functions. I would love to be able to modify column sizes for certain reports and also be able to exclude certain appointment codes from reminder texts, etc.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thanks Dr Minnich for your honest feedback, we have a new interface coming soon hope this new update look is more to your liking.

Craig
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent to see most info on one screen and to track stats

Kommentare: Stats

One screen shows you so much. Customizable stats and reports. Extensive and easy to use scheduling.

Making changes in ledger is tedious as it must be done line item by line item. Only software I've seen that still requires HCFA's for paper claims. To easy for any staff member to make critical changes (no save button)... once something is changed its changed.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your honest review. There is a user system that can be used to prevent unwanted changes and also to track who made the changes one of our agents can contact you and go over how this works. The system can also allow Hcfas to be printed on plain paper with the Hcfa background. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

Sarah
DC in USA

Very pleased with software

It allows up to see high volume and keeps everything organized. This software does everything, scheduling, SOAP, check in, billing, etc. We would have to serve way less people and spend much more time managing their accounts if we didn't have this software.

Learning the software can be time consuming. It is not very user friendly, but it does have a ton of functions once you know how to use it.

Antwort von Platinum System

Dr. Sarah, thank you for your review. Happy to hear Platinum is keeping up with your volume and allowing you to serve more people. If you need training please call our support team, there are also training videos, manuals and a Facebook group for support.

Kimberly
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We would be lost without Platinum

Kommentare: Platinum is easy to use and keeps us customer focused and efficient.

It has so much functionality for a busy chiropractic clinic. The care plan set up, tracking/reporting, tracking patient progress, SOAP notes, billing, etc are all amazing. The customer service is stellar and we have been using the system for over 10 years. They are constantly upgrading and adding new functionality. We love Platinum for our practice software.

I would like more integration customizable patient intake forms, etc.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your review. Please contact support as you can customize the intake form.

Paula
Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Platinum Support is Top Notch

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy. I love the feature that allows us to send patient records to other doctors using the Platinum system. I also would like to have someone on the Platinum site throw out some great tips from fielded questions throughout the week. Something like "DID YOU KNOW...?"

I love the great support and many of the features.

I do all the in office billing and find myself needing the most help in this department. It would be great if there were levels of tutorials to watch regarding all the ways to use the billing features.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thank you for your review and the suggestions. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for tips.

Christopher
Doctor/owner in USA

Best option out there.

I like that things are fairly easy to use and if something goes wrong, it is fairly easy to get it back up and running. There are features like the calling module and being able to customize notes that make it nice.

We have had issues with codes getting removed from people and can not figure out why, there are certain aspects from other EHR software that my wife likes that Platinum does not use.

Debra
chiropractor in USA

I've been with Platinum for years. I don't leave because I paid way too much to purchase.

It looks professional. The patients swipe in they like that. X-rays, exam finding are right there on the soap note page.

The initial cost and every thing is an add on. The billing is a multi step process, could be easier. Have to use their approved companies for e-mail blasts, texting, etc.

Antwort von Platinum System

Debra, thank you for your review. We have actually just added online intake forms at no charge. Also our email blast and text messaging through Platinum is free as well. If you need help with these features please let us know. We do have 3rd party integration as other doctors have asked for this.

Joel
Clinic Director in USA

Best customer service and a great software for Chiropractic clinics!

I like best the customer service, the screen layout, the EHR and the billing set up to integrate with Gateway EDI. It's also been huge to integrate with web based Fortis payments to run automatically even when we aren't in office.

It doesn't have a web based feature that we can access between multiple locations our out of office.

Antwort von Platinum System

Thanks Dr Feeman for your feedback, Platinum is installed on your server's C drive if you need to access it from another location outside of the clinic you can install a remote program of your choice to access the program.