Vertafore Agency Platform Erfahrungen

Über Vertafore Agency Platform

Cloud-based insurance agency platform that helps retain customers, maximize profitability and successfully manage all operations.

Erfahre mehr über Vertafore Agency Platform

If you input the data right, I like how quick/easy it to generate forms in the future for projects or for requests from the customer.

Bewertungen zu Vertafore Agency Platform

3,7
3,5
3,7

Vertafore Agency Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Vertafore Agency Platform bereits verwendet?

Lacey
CSR in USA

Excellent Platform for Integration

Kommentare: This has really increased productivity in the office. The reports can be adjusted to whatever you need to be testing and measuring to help focus on the details.

I love how easily it integrates with my email and phone systems. When a client calls in, our phone system recognizes the phone number and pops up a new tab with the client information. It's SO nice!!

Sometimes getting through to customer service can be difficult, as we had some issues with pricing agreement.

Austin
Business Development in USA

Independent Insurance Platform

Kommentare: Overall, my collogues and I use it and it serves its purpose well. We always dread having to train new employees because it is so complicated.

I like that functionality of this software, it can do everything you want it to as long as you know how to use it.

This is a very hard program to learn. My first year of using it was very rough because it has a very antiquated feel to it. But once you start learning the shortcuts, it does everything you need it to do.

T Vance
Principal in USA

LACK OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND DEPENDABILITY

Kommentare: Feeling very frustrated.

Appeared to be user friendly but has failed in this regard

We have been using Vertafore for ten years. The service couldn't be worse, phone calls and/or emails not returned. The most current issue has been Customer emails are not being merged to the agency management system thereby compromising record keeping. This has been an ongoing issue most recently we've not been able to merge emails for 10 days. As a work around we are having to cut and paste from Outlook making the management system worthless. This isn't the first time this has occurred but an on going issue. I would change to Hawksoft but the concern has been we might lose data. I suspect it would be a wise to simply make the change, but ten years is significant fearing change ...

WAYNE
president in USA

QQ Catalyst From Vertafore

Kommentare: Keeping track of customers, policies, forms, etc are very easy with QQ by Vertafore.

The QQ Catalyst agency management system from Vertafore certainly helps keep track of customers, policies, and all related forms and paperwork.

Downloads can be tricky with this system. Once they get going it works well but sometimes getting started can be frustrating.

DANIEL
OWNER / SALES AGENT in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

GREAT PRODUCT, HARSH PRICE

Kommentare: THEIR EASE OF USE, THEIR ABILITY TO ACCURATELY QUOTE AS MANY CARRIERS AS THEY CARRY AND THEIR OVER ALL HISTORY IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY MAKES THEM GREAT, ALL AGENTS KNOW THAT, THEY KNOW THAT, AND THEY CHARGE A PREMIUM FOR IT.

I LIKED THE FACT THAT VERTAFORE (FSC) WAS VERY ACCURATE, IT WAS FAST, AND IT LET US QUOTE WITHOUT THE HICCUPS AS OTHER SOFTWARE. THEY HAVE CONTRACTS WITH JUST ABOUT EVERY INSURANCE CARRIER.

THEY ARE WAY OVER PRICED, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR NEW AGENCY, CHANCES ARE YOUR NOT GOING TO HAVE A PLETHORA OF CARRIERS, YOUR GOING TO START WITH 2 - 6, SO FOR THE PRICE IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

Austin
Business Development in USA

Vertafore

Kommentare: Overall it is good. The customer service is great and they go out of their way to answer your question and to make sure you use the platform to your advantage. The online University is also helpful, it includes prerecorded video walkthroughs for different tasks. I used that quite a bit.

Learning how to use the software for the first time. It took me a good 3-4 months before I really started to understand how to correctly use it.

Susan
Agent in USA

Agent Review

Kommentare: When I have a question, the customer service department is always helpful. I have even had them login to my system, and take over the screen to fix settings, problems, etc.

As a busy agent, this software saves me time when quoting. I can put all the customer's information into the system and can get the best quote within seconds!

You need to keep your company passwords up to date. If you don't the rater will not work properly.

Travi
Clcs in
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Platform

- Easy to create COI - Easy to use - Easy reports - I would reccomened this platform to a friend to use

- sometimes it can be slow to load - customer support is slow and sometimes difficult to reach - training was just okay

Corey
Agency Manager in USA

Great product

Kommentare: Works well. Simple and easy to use. Easy to add agents and other users. Great for my accounting purposes.

Policy tracking and reminders

Can be a little glitchy at times. Set something up to save it come back latter to use and it is gone.

cindy
owner in USA

Very expensive and outdated

The real time bridge quotes were typically correct for carrier.

It was very expensive. For the longest time it was not web based. It still looks very outdated. I went with turbo rater and it was about half the cost, and no contracts and web based unlike FSC. I had to call every once in a while for issues with not being to open fsc rater program. I hate how I had to have the software downloaded on the computer and if i had issues during weekend I was screwed.

Tracy
Licensing Coordinator in USA

User Friendly and Efficient

Kommentare: This makes my job more efficient and organized. It's a great tool to have.

I like that it keeps all of my due dates in order and is very user friendly. It helps keep me on track to make sure our agents are compliant.

There's not a lot I can say that I don't like. I wish I could use it for other functions of my job. It's beneficial to have this program.