LigoLab LIS & RCM Laboratory Operating Platform Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über LigoLab LIS & RCM Laboratory Operating Platform

LigoLab's platform is comprehensive, flexible, and scalable. It removes data silos and increases productivity, revenue, and profit.

Erfahre mehr über LigoLab LIS & RCM Laboratory Operating Platform

Ron S.
Ron S.
COO in USA

LigoLab

Kommentare: The people behind the company, as always, are the answer to the incredible solutions they have brought to the marketplace.
A great team to work with

Ease of use and Functionality. Adaptability

Upgrades, testing, and implementations difficult to manage.

David G.
Pathology Czar in USA

My experience after 7 years

Kommentare: This is what I tell everyone. 29 days out of the month I absolutely love it. LOVE IT. On the 30th day when the bill comes, I get grumpy. Then it starts over the next month.

For anatomic pathology they have thought about almost everything. The functionality and customization with relatively little major work or overhauling is unparalleled in the industry. It seems like every time we ask, can we do this? They walk us through how we could adjust settings and make it happen. They get pathology and labs. You can really tell the folks who developed this product worked in a lab environment.

I wish it was cloud based. I wish they would apply their genius to include a scheduling module for pathologists and also a more robust means of case assignment to said pathologists.

Kela R.
Pathology Supervisor in USA

Ligolab is the most adaptive LIS I've worked with

Kommentare: I struggled a bit to adapt to LigoLab, but as I've grown to know it, I find it ever more intuitive and it is certainly the most flexible system I've worked with. It seems to have infinite capabilities for the pathology lab.

LigoLab is easily customizable so it can be tailored exactly to your laboratories needs and even to individual physician preferences. Their customer service team is responsive and always a pleasure to work with.

There is a decent learning curve to master the intricacies of LigoLab. There are often multiple ways to do any one thing which can lead to some degree of non-standardization.

Kevin G.
Interface Manager in USA

Excelling at Interface Integration

Kommentare: I have been working with LigoLab for 4 years now and it is a great solution for our laboratory. It is leaps and bounds above our previous LIS.

The ways in which you can customize the features to suit your company's needs are endless. We have a wide variety of systems feeding into and out of Ligolab that all have their own custom needs along with our staff that like their pieces to function a certain way. LigoLab does a great job of making each part function as we need them to and more importantly work together as a system.

The ability to customize so extensively comes with a cost. That cost is that the manipulation of the software and the downstream effects that come with it become so complex that it often cannot be done by me or my colleagues and must be handled by LigoLab's support teams. Their customer support teams are well prepared for this though.

Stephen D.
High Complexity Grossing Technician in USA

Grossing Department Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far using LigoLab is easy and idiot-proof. I can easily train new employees how to use the grossing queue or generating requests.

The ease of access in grossing. With the customizations for our laboratory, printing cassettes while creating labels makes LigoLab superior to other programs. I also love that I can use Dragon Medical software with the test info tab to insert my gross without any issues. The workflow is streamlined beautifully.

So far I have not had any issues with LigoLab however, the grossing requests to return cases to the grossing queue have brought issues with the Pathologists and grossing department. Sometimes the requests skips grossing queue due to an automation trigger and the request can not be completed until the following day after the error was caught.

Stacey G.
Chief Operations Officer in USA

Use of Ease

Kommentare: Over all, our experience with LigoLab has been very good. There is not a perfect Information System, however, the customization we have been able to put into place have been very helpful in creating leaner work performances.

The software has greatly impacted our company. We are now able to easily run Quality Measure reports, better understand our daily volume, and track our current case load.

Some of the wording within the software is different from wording routinely used in the industry.

Shamim A.
Systems Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Long time user, couldn't be happier!

Kommentare: I'd say that the experience with LigoLab to this time has been excellent, can't really complain. It has simplified our daily work processes in the lab, given us a product that is easily adaptable to changes within our business, and our doctors have been able to easily adapt and utilize the system after training.

For effective LIS software, the most important thing is to have a clean user interface that is simple and intuitive to navigate and LigoLab is excellent in that regard. Training new users on how to navigate the system is simple, workflows are intuitive to follow, and the system is laid out in such a way that relevant components to a given workflow are easily accessible and view-able. We initially started using the software in our lab midway through 2017 and have been using it ever since. We began with only GYN Cytology being processed through the system, but in the years following we've since moved over our NGYN and Surgical work as well. We've moved over the majority of our lab operations over to the program and have found it to be an excellent system with great resources available that make tracking cases and analyzing statistics on a quarterly and/or yearly basis very simple. It's simple to update existing templates, implement new lab tests, and create/review custom reports to track all the relevant statistics for orders in your system. If we ever run into an issue or have an implementation in mind that we cannot perform ourselves, it's very easy to get in touch with someone on the development team to help push down fixes down the pipeline.

The only issue I have with the system is the speed of use. Booting up the program can take some time depending on certain machines/environments, but this is mostly due to minor updates being performed on the program whenever it is booted up as well as database connection. Once the environment has been booted up it's reasonable, but actually booting up the program can take upwards of a minute and a half.

Jennifer B.
COO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Customization that meets individual laboratory needs

Kommentare: The LigoLab team have been great partners to our organization and a foundation for continued growth in our lab services.

I like how nimble it is. We can easily customize, interface and integrate for use with many applications.

Because it is so customizable, I would recommended that you have a least a couple "super-users" within your organization.

Kathy S.
LIS and Quality Assurance Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

With the loss of our IT Manager I was sort of thrown in to doing some things that I had little to no training on. Although I am usually able to figure it out myself I often have had to rely on LIGO help. On top of that I am getting COVID fatigue and at times, as I'm with LIGO help on a team viewer session or such I will suddenly see the problem and feel like an idiot. I am normally very sensitive to 'hearing' any sort of frustration in someone's voice and either they are very good at hiding it or they just don't get frustrated. They have always been extremely kind, patient and helpful. They are truly the poster children for customer service.

If there is something about the software that is not liked they are very good at taking into consideration an enhancement. Sometimes it frustrates me that there are so many ways to get what you need to accomplish done but having said that, I've had the same experience with other systems as well so it's more just a 'me' issue. :)

Jeanine F.
Client Billing AR Specialist in USA

Robust System

4 letztes Jahr

This system allows our teams to touch many aspects of our laboratory testing quickly. We are able to provide results to clients in a variety of methods and can provide many custom reports to meet their patient-care needs. We can ascertain TAT for the lab in general or for a specific test and/or client.

It is not always intuitive and you have to search several ways before you can find the most meaningful data.

Jacie R.
Lab Supervisor and LIS Lead in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly system with a great support team

Kommentare: LigoLab makes training new employees easy. The systems fits into our workflow very well and allows detailed tracking to pinpoint errors when they do occur. The support staff is very helpful when a problem arises, or if I have questions about features or customizations.

User friendly, many features to help prevent errors at every workbench, ability to customize rules and reports to fit our workflow

Integrating a dictation system with LigoLab has been a challenging project for me, in general. Perhaps it would be helpful if LigoLab provided a specific guide for integrating a recommended dictation platform.

Allison S.
Operations Analys in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Would Recommend

Kommentare: I have not worked with a lot of other LIS systems to make a comparison but I have gotten very comfortable working with LigoLab. Their support team is usually pretty good but also the software is easy for us as the client to customize.

They are very open to discussing solutions with us and very rarely have we asked for something that they have not been able to address or accommodate. Also I think the system is well organized.

I would say there could be some improvements with usability especially for users that are not as comfortable using computers and specialized computer software.

Kristen C.
Director of IT and Business Development in USA

Outstanding Anatomic Pathology Solution with Great Flexibility

Kommentare: Our overall experience to date has been fantastic! We had a very aggressive timeline to meet and the LigoLab team was up to the challenge. We are moving on to additional phases to our implementation and LigoLab continues to be an engaged partner with helping us stay on track.

The system is highly customizable; there is "almost" nothing you can't do. We are able to produce beautiful reports that are easy to read; this is a huge physician satisfier! Support team is very well versed and able to devise creative solutions to challenging issues; pleasure to work with.

Not necessarily a bad thing, as more comfort will come over time and exposure to all of the software nuances, but there is a lot to "take in" to use the system to its fullest capacity.

Roxane R.
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

LigoLab Information System

Kommentare: Increased efficiencies, less errors, great staff to work with.

Very user friendly and intuitive with good workflow.

Not applicable, Not applicable, Not applicable.

Michelle A.
Lab Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Independent Lab review of LIGOLAB LIS

Kommentare: We were utilizing Ligo very effectively in our AP lab. When we implemented Covid testing, they helped us pivot quickly to develop a LIS workflow that worked for large volumes of testing. Most recently, we are working with Ligo developers to utilize the LIS for Clinical testing in other depts. We were able to interface with all new lab equipment, quickly develop reports, workflow, test builds, etc

It is very tailored to our needs. The developer are very knowledgeable in lab processes and work hard to develop workflows that streamline our processes.

The developing is time consuming. For clinical lab, it isn't an out of the box LIS

Ronald M.
Consultant to Laboratory Industry in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Outstanding Laboratory Information System

The LigoLab LIS has the most sophisticated features I have seen in my 30 years in the lab business. I have never used a system that allows so much user customization, via parameter files, without the need for custom programming. We did not have one single lab workflow that the system could not handle. The LigoLab support team has always been available whenever the lab had an issue or needed something new. Their technical design people are the best I have ever worked with in my years in the business.

The system has so many sophisticated user-driven parameters that it takes even a strong user at least 6 months to learn how to use them. However, once this knowledge is gained, the power it represents is second to none in my experience.

Angela G.
Pre-Billing Lead in USA

New RCM System

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I would say overall the system functionality is pretty good. As time has passed improvements have been put into place and the system continues to grow.

When I first started using the system it was fairly easy to figure out. Processing claims needing corrections, posting payments, fixing errors etc.

When updates are made to the system, we as users are not always informed. Processes which had been tried and true, were then gone and we had to recreate the wheel.

Saran K.
Pathologist in USA

LigoLab for Clinical Lab

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Prior to going live with the clinical use, we were in preparation for anatomic use.
As a result, the groundwork was relatively solid making the implementation easier than without prior preparation.

Easy to setup and use. Reliable with no down time. Accurate resulting. Good management reports and statistical reports.

Migration from training/testing environment to Live or production environment is manual and could lead to inconsistent result.

Parin S.
Director of IT in USA

Robust One stop Shop System

4 letztes Jahr

The ease of implementation, and once you get used to it, it's pretty efficient.

Data mining. You have to go through multiple layers to find the actual info you need, and there is not Database guide available to point you in the right direction.

Abigail D.
Director of Operations in USA

Great Customization

LigoLab is very user friendly and allows for so much customization. It is easy to change as we grow and bring in more testing.

When it comes to the software there is not much not to like as it adjusts to your workflow very easily.

John F.
Director, Strategic Initiatives and Business Analysis in USA

Admin use

Kommentare: N/A

Unlike full feature EMRs like Cerner and EPIC, I found getting statistics and patient information for MIPS/MACRA reporting very user friendly. It has been very helpful looking at TAT stats for the QPP 440 - Dermatology/Pathology Measure.

With our current install - the CPT codes are not part of our database. This makes it difficult to correlate with our billing company's software.

Sarah S.
IT Admin/Quality Analyst in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very functional LIS & great staff always there to help.

I like that you can generate all types of reports and easily access results.

If you've never used an LIS before, Ligo can be somewhat difficult to navigate and get use to.

Kavi K.
Office Administrator in USA

LigoLab Review - OmniPathology

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was very happy with the customization available on the administration end although the pricing was what eventually swayed our organization to another option. While I feel a higher price-tag is warranted with all the features associated, price-per-case seems like an archaic way to gauge a company's use.

The deep customization that is available on the user-end. Every aspect, from the accessioning to the reporting, was able to be tweaked even in the minute details. This customization was perfect for a lab that is constantly adding new protocols and developing new tests.

The learning curve was very steep which may have been to the very crammed UI, there were few steps that would be considered obvious to a standard lab-user. This would have lead to extensive training on the lab-staff end and would create a need for in-depth user guides.

Christopher D.
President in USA

Creating lab efficiencies with Test Directly

Kommentare: outstanding and has enable our company to grow considerably

Customizable and tremendous customer service

can be complex yet customer service is second to none

Damien J.
CIO in Kanada

Administrator Impressions

Kommentare: We don't have a standard workflow or reporting requirements, which has required a fair amount of customization and configuration. Ligolab has worked hard to accommodate our needs.

The product is very comprehensive, very configurable. Can integrate with other systems.

The downside of being very configurable is that the configuration seems quite involved. Getting information in and out of the system requires custom endpoints. Administration can require a lot of navigating between screens and sections.