Wayne Reaves Software Erfahrungen

Über Wayne Reaves Software

Easy to learn and easy to use. The most affordable online DMS for car dealers.

Erfahre mehr über Wayne Reaves Software

I really enjoyed Wayne Reaves for it's ease of use. It is easy to navigate the software and use the software.

I haven't really found anything that I don't like so far.

Bewertungen zu Wayne Reaves Software

4,0

Wayne Reaves Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 15 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Wayne Reaves Software bereits verwendet?

Edward S.
Edward S.
Marketing and IT manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for dealers to stay stay compliant and expedite the paperwork on auto deals.

Kommentare: It has streamlined our paperwork and helped to keep us compliant.

The easy to navigate interface and the form printing functionality are our favorite feature. Very intuitive and easy to use.

We had a few issues with printing the buyers order, but one call to support straightned out the problem.

Daniel S.
Co-Owner in USA

Good for a standard DMS

-Submits to Dealertrack -Good for inhouse deals and finance deals -DIP Collection -Sales team management -Excellent reports -Good for calculating profit and taxes

-Software has many glitches and closes out -Not Cloud based -Mobile app is terrible -Uploading pictures and adding inventory is very difficult

Cj O.
Principal in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's like a musket: Cutting edge years ago, but inadequate today.

Kommentare: It works. No shut downs. No frills. Just functional.

It performs the basic functions you want to run a lot - period. If you're not computer savvy and don't need a lot of plugged in marketing tools, this may be right.

Not flexible. Not cloud based. Integration is just not there. Marketing is harder. Website plugins look like you'd see if you took a DeLorean back 25 years - and they're not really mobile optimized (maybe mobile friendly). You end up needing more tools to streamline and run as efficiently as a lot should.

Abiodun O.
owner in USA

Recommend Using Wayne Reeves stand alone products: SHOP & CHECKBOOK

Kommentare: My overall experience was good. I, to this day, have not cancelled Wayne Reeves. I simply scaled back and use the stand alone programs that benefit my business the most! I hope you enjoyed my personal review.

As a small independent car dealership with a service center , I ran wayne Reeves with my existing DMS earlier this year. I liked most the service program, named Shop, and their check writing system, Checkbook.

The thing I liked least about the software was trying to have guidance, help or training. In my opinion, whenever I needed immediate help with something, I was always transferred or given a certain employees extension, to whom you could never reach. Example, customer is ready to pay and I cant figure out if labor is taxable, I call, "BILL IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP YOU, HE RUNS THE SHOP PROGRAM AT WAYNE REEVES." It was not the best system, however the plus was each individual was very knowledgeable about their precise job at wayne reeves once you did reach them.

Leo S.
General Manager in USA

Mostly good

Kommentare: The systems are solid and effective but occasionally inefficient, creating extra work. The support staff is diligent and pleasant. The sales end was better before a recent change. I’m hoping the standards set by the owners over many years aren’t negatively impacted by the change because this is an overall excellent company for an independent auto dealership.

It’s taken over a year, but we have been able to integrate our website, credit information, DMS, Dealertrack, and advertising to a workable platform. There are still unresolved issues but ways to work around them. Several of their employees are very conscientious in their support.

We recently “upgraded” our Google and Social Media platform. We used to be able to see our Google information on their dashboard but now we have no access or transparency in tracking. We are told our Facebook presence has improved, but again, we can’t see evidence of it.

Jorge G.
General Sales Manager in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great and Easy to use software!

Kommentare: Wayne Reaves has made my business much easier manage our departments. We switched over from a company that had very poor customer support and we would spend most of the day just trying to figure things out, then we found Wayne Reaves and we have been very happy since.

What I like about Wayne Reaves is that the system is very easy to use and everything is very organized. Also the support staff is very knowledgeable and friendly.

I have no complaints so far. I am very happy with this software

Lisa S.
Office Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, effective, but a little slow

I like that Wayne Reaves Software is very user-friendly. The customer service is outstanding and the self-guided training videos are very helpful.

The software's processing time is often slow.

Hunter S.
Manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Most compliant DMS we could find and it is very affordable!

Kommentare: Wayne Reaves is web based and very easy to use. They also host our website. They have great training for our staff, too.

RepoNotice.com Integration Easy Training Web based

Jennifer K.
Automotive, Selbstständig

The best DMS by far

Kommentare: I've tried several DMS out there and while they all do the same basic thing Wayne Reaves offers a lot of extra nuances that truly eases use. They thought of everything and their customer support and training is on point.

It has lots of small nuances that make it so much more convenient for dealers to use. Writing up a deal and entering inventory can be time consuming but this software has lots of little shortcuts, tools, integrations, and a UI layout that all help save time and enter everything quickly. Customer support is also superb.

I haven't really found anything that I don't like so far.

Brandon E.
Bmeckman45@gmail.com in USA

Ok for independence lots

Great if your just starting out very inexpensive

Not a ton of features and a TON of competitions especially frazier

Christy H.
Office Manager in USA

They are the best!

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We have been with them many years and would never consider changing to another service.

I like that it’s so easy to use and maintain our customer sales and payment collection. It is very organized and a very quality service. Customer service is fantastic if we ever need them.

I love everything about it! I have not found any problems or things we don’t like yet.

Deanna O.
Finance manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CAR DEALERS - are you looking for a DMS software designed by a car guy for the car world? This is it

Kommentare: My overall experience was very good To this day, we still use some of the software, the check writing and also the shop portion.

The biggest advantage of this software, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actually sat behind a desk at a car dealership, so he knew what other competitors were lacking!

The thing I liked the least about the software was honestly getting ahold of the right person at wayne reeves when It came to customer service.

Jason W.
E-Commerce Director in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Making it easy to be social

Kommentare: Wayne Reaves has been a great help to us. They are responsible for a huge uptick in my lead traffic.

We use Wayne Reaves for there social media platform. They do a great job of keeping our inventory in front of the right audience.

No complaints really. Once we got everything set up it’s been running very smooth. Wish we could have been up and running even faster then we where.

Brandon E.
Consultant in USA

Great for just starting

Easy to setup and to use for a basic dms

Adding documents it difficult, buy here pay here accounts hard to track

Summer M.
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's Okay

I was not crazy about the program to its entirety. I felt like in the long run, Wayne Reaves would require too much effort.