Filtern nach:

Über EZ Home Inspection Software

Home Inspection Software easy to use, affordable, fully customizable. Works with Desktop, laptop, phones and tablets.

Erfahre mehr über EZ Home Inspection Software

Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: Product works great finished report is very professional looking.

It is very user-friendly and it allows custom set up. It also came in at a great price.

I really haven’t found anything I don’t like about this program.

Michael S.
Residential Home Inspector in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Home Inspection software review

Kommentare: I have tried a lot of the other software's and now with this mobile app and cloud feature. I will be sticking with this software

I like this software because just like it says , It's easy to use . Very customizable. It is not a checklist style and I can add my own comments as needed or put in stored comments. I like the mobile app, that pictures can be added directly on site or add them later back at the office from my camera or drone downloaded photos. Changes from the state wanted additional information put into the reporting and it was easy to add. I find my reports are easier for realtors and clients to understand. I have a more narrative style because I try to explain things better to my clients compared to checklists

One feature which they added helped by adding the new home button, but I still find that I am doing too much scrolling thru a section . I just have to get used to it. I have a few other problems with comments syncing but I am working on that

Pete L.

A Lot to Like - A Lot to Dislike

Kommentare: Customer support is generally responsive to resolve issues. Unfortunately, repeated contact over the last year regarding the saved comment editing/saving issues have apparently fallen on deaf ears as nothing has been done to resolve it. I don't even bother reaching out to them at this point. Instead I see updates like the rounding of corners on pictures for appearance - visual versus functionality. I'd like to see more changes to increase functionality - scratch that - decrease basic functional and technical issues. I would steer clear

Affordability Self customization .......

SO MUCH TIME WASTED The amount of time wasted spent editing because of technical issues and poor set up. Examples below. 1. Saved Comments - When comments are created or edited there is some kind of coding issue on the back end. Sometimes one or more spaces and/or hard returns are added to the end of the comment. When the report is generated the layout looks very unprofessional with random hard returns after comments throughout the entire report. The amount of time spent manually fixing these layout issues can be ridiculous. When the saved comment is edited, it generally does not save it the way you set it up - it again, generally adds spaces and hard returns. 2. Photos - In a gallery of photos in a section you cannot add a comment under each photo. You have to click on each photo, add your comment, click on "Save". When you have to do this for a hundred photos, this is a major time suck. It should be set up where each photo has a box under it to type a comment. 3. App - Difficult to explain: sometimes when attempting to backspace/delete letters, spaces, hard returns it occasionally will duplicate the last word! And again, another time waste trying fix a glitch of some kind. 4. App - Unlike desktop....When you click to add comment to the report, and then attempt to remove it by clicking the comment again it does not delete the comment - instead it adds the comment again. You have to manually delete it! I could go on and on, but limited on words for this section.

Thomas S.
Home inspector in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Hudson Valley Home Check review of EZ Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: I used Inspectit software before and did not like it. I started with EZ and it is much easier and cleaner looking finished product

Ease of use, easily adaptable for different situations

I dont like the fact that I cant edit the report when viewing it to get ready to send it to my client. I have to go back and edit and then view the report again. I also dont like that when the report is generated the pages will have a Item on the bottom of the page and then the details sometime fall on the next page. It doesnt look clean in that respect. I would like to see for example "Deck Condition" on the page and what the issues were on the same page not seperated on 2 different pages because of the way it falls in spacings

Jeffrey L.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EZ Home Inspection

Kommentare: This is my primary tool for developing easy to write and read reports for my Home Inspection business. My overall experience with the product and the support has been excellent.

This product was easy to initially set up. Making modifications for various templates was simple.

Wish I had a version for my Commercial inspections.

Jeffrey B.
Home Inspector / Owner in USA

Software Written By A Real Home Inspector

Kommentare: It was a seamless transition from my former software and so much of the report is done on-site that processing at home takes less than an hour.

The overall layout is intuitive and easy to follow during an inspection. Adding or removing inspection items on the spot is very easy.

Editing a template can be difficult at first when making big changes, but it just takes time.

Roger B.
CEO in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Everything you need in a home inspection software

Kommentare: The time to finalize the report is awesome. You don't have to spend an hour or so after an inspection to do the paperwork. It is all done in real-time. I love this product!

There are several things I love about this software. Number one, you can place pictures right where you take them in the report which saves time. There are many pre-programmed comments for problems as well as you can put in your own. I use different colors to show what is most important. Finally, the fact that it is generated and can be sent once your completion of the inspection is done. Realtors love this!!!

It would be nice if HomeBinder would add this software to its list of companies so the report can be loaded directly to HomeBinder files. They did have an issue with the pictures at times taking a long time to load but lately, it seems that has been fixed. It would also be nice if they could install codes in each section to show why something may not be proper in a home. I.E. Decking braces, etc.

Larry W.

The Ease of EZHomeinspection App

Kommentare: My overall experience with EZ Home Inspection Software has been excellent. The software is very user friendly and their customer service is excellent as well. Rusty has bailed me out at a moments notice, even on the weekend, when my app glitched out and I was in the middle of an inspection. The problem wasn't on his end but on mine, but he stayed on with me and helped me figure out the problem.

The item I like the most on this app is how easy it is to customize. I can ad to or take from the original template without any issue. Realtors that have seen the app and the finished inspection are also impressed by how easy it is to customize for individual clients. I'm also very appreciative of how quickly Rusty gets back to assist me and is always very helpful. One last thing I'm impressed by is that they don't rest on their laurels. They are constantly working to improve their app and updating it so it is more effective and user friendly for the home inspector. I recommend them very highly.

There really isn't anything I don't like about the app. I asked about putting in color codes for the various conditions used in the report and they said they are working on including that soon.

Joe M.
Joe M.

EZ Home Inspection Software Review

Kommentare: I compared this software to 4 others when I was shopping. If found EZ Home Inspection Software to be the easiest to use and customize. The customer support has also been excellent.

The software is easy to use and easy to customize.

I have had no problems with this software.

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Home Inspection software.

Easy to use, easy accessible and really enjoy the mobile app.

Sometimes the desktop software is slow but otherwise great.

Scott M.
Owner/Inspector in USA

EZ Home Inspection Software - Review

Kommentare: I started using the web based software in 2018 and it is a good product, unfortunately it is being fazed out. I switched to the mobile app for onsite reporting and for the first few months it was GREAT. Since then constant changes, things appearing then disappearing days later on the app, ZERO tech support, unanswered calls, texts and emails have frustrated me to the point I am looking to switch to a Professional and Reliable reporting software. When the customers that pay for, and use, the software on a daily basis are outright Ignored when having issues using the product, it should be a red flag to all those thinking about purchasing this product.

Nice clean, easy to read and understand reports

The mobile app only works correctly about 70% of the time that is a large enough problem but there is ZERO Tech support. I have waited more than 72 Hrs for a return phone call when experiencing issues. They only work Mon-Fri 9-5, no weekend support, even then calls and emails during the week go unanswered. Constant changes and site maintenance during times Inspectors are attempting to make a living are frustrating to say the least. Upgrade are necessary, we all understand that, but users are NEVER informed when you wont be able to connect to the website. Getting to an inspection an not being able to use the mobile app is NOT an option in the Home Inspection field.

Hugo M.

My EZ easy experience.

Kommentare: As I said, before using EZ software, I usually brought a priority assorted summary to my clients. Then, using this software, I must do it apart by myself, inserting it as an additional item. Anyway, the product is good.

The structure of the software. The way it has been developed is logical.

The UNDO option does not work. Sometimes, by mistake, I have deleted a text. Then I have to re-write it. If I need to delete some pics, I must do it one by one. Also, after inserting several pics it is not available to move them. It is unable to modify the order of insertion. They must be inserted in the order you required them. In some cases I need to repeat a text from a library several times but the program inserts it only once. For example: I use this text very often: "IT IS A SAFETY ITEM", then, If I need it twice or more in the same item I have to write it each time or use copy/paste (it does not copy the formats). In the Home Inspection Reports I do, I offer to my client a summary sorted by priorities so, I have to copy the items outside (in word), sort them by priority, and then I copy them back into an additional item at the end of the document. Sometimes I bring the summary that the software brings inserting the tag: IT IS A HIGH PRIORITY ITEM, additional to any other tagging. The idea is that my clients read the summary ordered by priority. The item number 1 must be the most important, etc. Anyway, the software works well. I'm satisfied using it.

Joe W.

Great value

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: the experience with EZ has been great so far i recently purchased a new lap top and i needed to transfer the software from the original to the new computer and EZs service department assisted me in doing that happily

This software is very user friendly, i have been using it fro a couple years now and have not found anything that i do not like about it.

i haven't been able to create and save a usable template, I also do wind mitigation inspections and would like to build a template for these that i can reuse

Antwort von EZ Home Inspection Software

letztes Jahr

Hi Joe, Thanks for the positive feedback. You can definitely create and reuse your own custom templates. To do that please go to "Manage Templates" and you can edit and create custom ones there. We just added Florida 4 Point and Wind Mitigation templates as well and you get find those by clicking "Get Templates". If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

Derek L.
Inspector/Owner in USA

Software review

Kommentare: Overall love it I definitely recommend it to a douple.ofy buddies that are in the process of getting there home inspection License.

I like the easy layout. No added fluff straight to the point and staying within my state Standards.

I don't like how the 4 point inspection tab has FLORIDA in it. I could use this format to do more 4 points but I don't live in FLORIDA. Wish is was generic. Sometimes my reports don't load up when I need them too. This industry is Time sensitive so getting the reports out when I need them to is valuable. I also would like to see an improvement with the summary page to allow more of an option to seperate the more critical issues and general maintenance

Daryl G.
Founder in USA

Easy To Use

Software is easy to use, customizable, templates, and most of all affordable. Did a few free trial runs with other software companies and decided to go with EZ Home Inspection Software. The customer support service has always been spot when or/if I needed it. They offer software & website packages as well.

Like all software, nothing is always going to be 100 % perfect. There was a minor glitch in the system when the server was upgraded a little while ago. It never caused my software to crash or caused any data loss. Part of the issue was the tablet speed/memory I was using at the time. I called support after I had finished the inspection. They answered the phone within a couple of rings and had explained to me, what might be causing my concern and it was corrected within 30 min.

Larry S.
Home inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Found what I was looking for

When I started my home inspection business I wanted a report writing software that was easy to use and that I could customize. I will not give a portion of my fee from each inspection to a company for the use of their software. EZ report writing software is Priced Right and they continue to make Improvements. I'm able to customize my reports and create templates for different types of inspections I regularly perform. I use my phone and the app at the inspection to take pictures, make notes, and add pre-saved conditions. I upload it, edit it, and email it to my client from my computer back at the office. It's easy and fast. I highly recommend it.

I really can't think of any cons. I would just encourage EZ to keep making improvements and KEEP IT SIMPLE. The ability to customize my reports and make them different from my competitors is important to me. That would include the first page with my logo and company name. A little more flexibility with it would be nice. Minor details, keep up the good work.

Beau P.
President/Inspector in USA

Daily user

Kommentare: Very happy with software overall. Great tech support.

Eliminates office time completing reports

Hasn't integrated with ISN Desktop version is slower when uploading photos

Kyle R.
Sole Member in USA

Bang for your Bucks

Kommentare: I have had minimal issues that were always addressed in a timely fashion. I highly recommend EZ Home Inspection Software for the beginner to the seasoned inspector. It can be customized to fit any situation with minimal effort.

This software allows you to hit the ground running and learn the features on the fly. Narratives and formats have been established with the ability to customize.

There is a lag when photos are saved, but it is not that long.

Matthew G.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Good simple software to allow you to focus on your inspections

Kommentare: Overall, a good value for the money. It saved me a little time compared to the other softwares. If I spent some time to customize my own pre populated drop down lists, I think it would save me even more time.
Pretty easy to get started on and learn it though.

Ease of use. Easy to load pictures and add captions.

The pre-populated drop down lists are full of typos and irritate me. For example, there many entries for "CO2 detector" which is clearly the improper term. It's "CO" and it stands for carbon monoxide, a poisonous gas. Not CO2, the harmless gas that plants breathe in. Lots of typos like that are frustrating to correct them all.

Ed H.
Bau, Selbstständig

EZ Home Inspection software

Kommentare: Has been great cut down on my time on the job. Able to complete and email all reports on site and enjoy my time at home.

I love my EZ Home Inspection Software. Have been inspecting for 18 years. Have used this Software 10+/- years. I have had great support online as well as phone assistance during this period. Several inspectors in my area are using this software at my advise. The software is easy to use and install. Buyers and realtors love my reports.

Some upgrades have been made over the years. The one upgrade I would have kept the same. I liked the ability to type labels directly on my photos rather than typing a label under the photo. Both would be nice. Sometimes labeling the exact spot that has and issue helps buyers understand could not present for the inspection

Tyler S.
COO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Terrific product for STR hosts/companies

Kommentare: We are using EZ for scheduling housekeepers, submiting maintenance requests, and generating invoices to bill our clients. Right from the start, it has been a great experience, the EZ team is always available to hop on calls, zooms, etc to assist should any problem arise.

I find the maintenance work order and invoicing the most impactful feature in EZ. I like the 'freedom' of being able to edit my team's work orders to make sure grammar is correct and more importantly, that we are charging our customers the accurate price.

The only thing I would change with EZ is the overall aesthetic and look of the UI. It could use a modern facelift of sorts.

Chris M.
owner inspector in USA

Easy but flawed

Kommentare: Very Good

Very easy to use.

A couple kinks I've noticed in 2 years of using the software. 1. If I mistakenly select a comment from the library most of the time if it is deselected again it goes away. However lately if I try to deselect a mistakenly selected comment it adds it again. Then the only way to delete it is to backspace through the entire comment which is time consuming. 2. The cell phone portion of the software doesn't allow final editing. In other words if I want to shorten the report by removing a section, i.e. "Basement" I can't do it from the cell phone. At least I haven't found a way to do so. This means I can't Send the report until I get to a laptop and do the final editing. 3. It would be a good idea to find a way to make the Summary Page reference the page number of an item rather than just its Item No.

Mark S.

Good Value Comparably!?

Kommentare: Doesn't Suck

Well, if You.... have to get another one of these ridiculous, trending... money grubbing "subscriptions" drawing profits out of your bank account, every single month, with that forever changing price tag that only drives your bottom line costs farther out the roof, rather than just investing one time for the software then???.... this is by far the best......It's pretty easy to use and it's versatile. It's your basic web page software with built in modules that you can customize and edit content. For example you could create a re-inspection templetes where you know,you would only need minimum categories then save it for the future use so that's nice ..just keep track of credit card on file Expiration dates and hopefully you won't get jammed up when you really, really need it when your out in the field!!

Cons: feels like this downward trend ... basic web page blogging software connected to the cloud with a reoccurring month price tag rather than a program you could install and wouldn't need internet which is better if internet isn't always feasible.

Rami D.

Easy and affordable

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with the product comparing to what I paid for it. Most people find the report easy to read and follow through and that's what important to me. ( A happy customer )

Provides an affordable outlets for start up company or an individual that does his own inspection. Safe easy and affordable.

Can't think of much. But maybe placing the pictures.

Charles J.

Owner - Mile Hi Inspection

Kommentare: I have been in the inspection business 28 years and have used check list forms and other software. I started using EZ software when their original version hit the market. I have found it to be one of the best, if not the best, software program for our industry. The customer service is top shelf. I have recommended it to other inspectors.

This program allows you to create a report for numerous types of inspections not just residential. You can create master programs for commercial, industrial, restaurants, or any other type job. Overall this is a very good system but with a few improvements it could be better.

The only issues I have are with the integral talk to text feature and the search feature. The talk to text is not as good as Dragon Speak and I have to continually correct capitalization and spelling. It does not put common words into its vocabulary so I have to review every input to ensure it is correct. As for the look up feature I suggest incorporating the same programming as in the original EZ Home Inspection programs. It allowed me to look up by date, client name, realtor name, address. etc. The new program is very limited and makes looking up reports more tedious.