EZ Home Inspection Software Erfahrungen

Über EZ Home Inspection Software

Home Inspection Software ist einfach zu bedienen, erschwinglich und vollständig anpassbar. Die Lösung funktioniert mit Desktop, Laptop, Handys und Tablets.

Erfahre mehr über EZ Home Inspection Software

This is by far the best It's pretty easy to use and it's versatile. It's your basic web page software with built in modules that you can customize and edit content.

The amount of time spent manually fixing these layout issues can be ridiculous.

Bewertungen zu EZ Home Inspection Software

EZ Home Inspection Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 141 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EZ Home Inspection Software bereits verwendet?

Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: Product works great finished report is very professional looking.

It is very user-friendly and it allows custom set up. It also came in at a great price.

I really haven’t found anything I don’t like about this program.

Residential Home Inspector in USA

Home Inspection software review

Kommentare: I have tried a lot of the other software's and now with this mobile app and cloud feature. I will be sticking with this software

I like this software because just like it says , It's easy to use . Very customizable. It is not a checklist style and I can add my own comments as needed or put in stored comments. I like the mobile app, that pictures can be added directly on site or add them later back at the office from my camera or drone downloaded photos. Changes from the state wanted additional information put into the reporting and it was easy to add. I find my reports are easier for realtors and clients to understand. I have a more narrative style because I try to explain things better to my clients compared to checklists

One feature which they added helped by adding the new home button, but I still find that I am doing too much scrolling thru a section . I just have to get used to it. I have a few other problems with comments syncing but I am working on that

NICOLE
Office Mgr in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

horrible customer serivce - Support

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Would go with another co based on customer service and support help

When its works its great to do our jobs.

NO one answers the phone, emails or is willing to help.

Ned
Bau, Selbstständig

EASY just like the name

Kommentare: EZ home inspection software has allowed me to create and send reports to clients. Clients have remarked the ease and simplicity of the report and enjoy its streamline readability.

Tech support is not perfect and sometimes there are delays in response concerning an issue however still considered above average.

The addition to short live videos in templates and an improvement on tech support when problems arise.

Thomas
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Hudson Valley Home Check review of EZ Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: I used Inspectit software before and did not like it. I started with EZ and it is much easier and cleaner looking finished product

Ease of use, easily adaptable for different situations

I dont like the fact that I cant edit the report when viewing it to get ready to send it to my client. I have to go back and edit and then view the report again. I also dont like that when the report is generated the pages will have a Item on the bottom of the page and then the details sometime fall on the next page. It doesnt look clean in that respect. I would like to see for example "Deck Condition" on the page and what the issues were on the same page not seperated on 2 different pages because of the way it falls in spacings

Derek
Inspector/Owner in USA

Software review

Kommentare: Overall love it I definitely recommend it to a douple.ofy buddies that are in the process of getting there home inspection License.

I like the easy layout. No added fluff straight to the point and staying within my state Standards.

I don't like how the 4 point inspection tab has FLORIDA in it. I could use this format to do more 4 points but I don't live in FLORIDA. Wish is was generic. Sometimes my reports don't load up when I need them too. This industry is Time sensitive so getting the reports out when I need them to is valuable. I also would like to see an improvement with the summary page to allow more of an option to seperate the more critical issues and general maintenance

Jeffrey
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EZ Home Inspection

Kommentare: This is my primary tool for developing easy to write and read reports for my Home Inspection business. My overall experience with the product and the support has been excellent.

This product was easy to initially set up. Making modifications for various templates was simple.

Wish I had a version for my Commercial inspections.

Jeffrey
Home Inspector / Owner in USA

Software Written By A Real Home Inspector

Kommentare: It was a seamless transition from my former software and so much of the report is done on-site that processing at home takes less than an hour.

The overall layout is intuitive and easy to follow during an inspection. Adding or removing inspection items on the spot is very easy.

Editing a template can be difficult at first when making big changes, but it just takes time.

Larry

The Ease of EZHomeinspection App

Kommentare: My overall experience with EZ Home Inspection Software has been excellent. The software is very user friendly and their customer service is excellent as well. Rusty has bailed me out at a moments notice, even on the weekend, when my app glitched out and I was in the middle of an inspection. The problem wasn't on his end but on mine, but he stayed on with me and helped me figure out the problem.

The item I like the most on this app is how easy it is to customize. I can ad to or take from the original template without any issue. Realtors that have seen the app and the finished inspection are also impressed by how easy it is to customize for individual clients. I'm also very appreciative of how quickly Rusty gets back to assist me and is always very helpful. One last thing I'm impressed by is that they don't rest on their laurels. They are constantly working to improve their app and updating it so it is more effective and user friendly for the home inspector. I recommend them very highly.

There really isn't anything I don't like about the app. I asked about putting in color codes for the various conditions used in the report and they said they are working on including that soon.

Joe
Joe

EZ Home Inspection Software Review

Kommentare: I compared this software to 4 others when I was shopping. If found EZ Home Inspection Software to be the easiest to use and customize. The customer support has also been excellent.

The software is easy to use and easy to customize.

I have had no problems with this software.

Beau
President/Inspector in USA

Daily user

Kommentare: Very happy with software overall. Great tech support.

Eliminates office time completing reports

Hasn't integrated with ISN Desktop version is slower when uploading photos

Mark

Good Value Comparably!?

Kommentare: Doesn't Suck

Well, if You.... have to get another one of these ridiculous, trending... money grubbing "subscriptions" drawing profits out of your bank account, every single month, with that forever changing price tag that only drives your bottom line costs farther out the roof, rather than just investing one time for the software then???.... this is by far the best......It's pretty easy to use and it's versatile. It's your basic web page software with built in modules that you can customize and edit content. For example you could create a re-inspection templetes where you know,you would only need minimum categories then save it for the future use so that's nice ..just keep track of credit card on file Expiration dates and hopefully you won't get jammed up when you really, really need it when your out in the field!!

Cons: feels like this downward trend ... basic web page blogging software connected to the cloud with a reoccurring month price tag rather than a program you could install and wouldn't need internet which is better if internet isn't always feasible.

Norb
Inspector in USA

Review of EZ Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: I have been using EZ software for 6 or 7 years and for the most part I have very satisfied. It seems to be reasonably priced compared to other software that I have seen.

It seems to be easy to use. This is the only software that I have used so I have nothing to compare it to. I have one template that I have made and it is easy to add to or delate rooms depending on the house that I am inspecting. In the latest version that I have you can add several pictures to a category, I don't think that was in the first version that I had. I have been happy with the Tech support that I have gotten when I have called.

There were some spelling errors in the software, so I don't think that there was good job of proof reading. There could have been more and better comments In the Conditions sections. Some of the ones that came with the software were not very useable, I have had to add quite a few of my own.

Richard
owner in Kanada

Easy ti use software

Kommentare: I have used demo's software many times, but I still use EZ, for me it's the best out there right now.

The ease and speed that I could complete a report, very help full and straight forward, unlimited pictures to send the customer is great.

When choosing pictures, it would be great when selecting pictures you can milti pick them at one time, going back and forth is a great time burner.

Bryan
Owner/Home Inspector in USA

Excellent Inspection Software

Kommentare: My experience has been great. When I started doing inspections, I was using spiral bound carbon copy inspection forms taking a day and a half or two days to do an inspection. With this software on an iPad I’m doing two inspections a day.

Being able to open the same report on my iPad and iPhone.

Occasionally the software will close when I take pictures with my iPad. To be fair, I’m not sure if it’s an inspection software problem or problem with the iPad itself.

Hector
Certified Master Inpsector in USA

EZ Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. I have not used another system so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Good product with good support when needed.

The overall quality of the app is great. Easy to use in the field. Seamless from app to cloud based. Have had a few issues during editing. Have been working with support to alleviate those. You can create and customize your own templates for whatever types of inspections you are performing. Overall, very satisfied with the product.

Nothing really stands out. Most issues I have had with the app or the cloud based app were addressed with support and some of them might have been self inflicted. Never had a time when this tool failed and I had to resort to something else.

Tom

Very good software

Kommentare: I like it a lot. But it could use a few improvements.

That it grows and allows you to comment as much as you need too. And insert lots of pictures.

After you select pictures you can’t leave them open while commenting on them.

Lee
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Ez home inspection software is easy

Kommentare: Shortens report writing time significantly

The ability to access reports from the cloud and work remotely off line is great!

There are rare times when I'm in a location without cell coverage. If I happen to get kicked off the open report and can't log in. I then have to use pictures to help finish the report when I'm back in service.

Brandon

EZ Home Inspections

The mobile app and web app are easy to use. The support is fantastic. The best part is that they offer software and website packages that are very affordable. Used 11 years..solid.

There are no extra bells and whistles. Doesn't send birthday emails or anything like that. Just solid software.

DAN

Reviewing the use of EZ Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: It is a quick and effective solution for generating on the fly reports, suitable for presentation, and emailing.

I like its fully customizable capability. You can delete or add any type of item necessary at any time!

The Spell check is a little awkward to use.

Fabian
owner in USA

In my opinion

The software was very easy use, and it is has all the desired feature a home inspector needs to perform my job.

Sometimes for no reason the app stops working, and I have to reopen the report from the template page on my android phone.

Marty

Happy Inspector

I love how easy it is to change, edit and add pre-fills.

I wish the photos could be slid around from the order in when they are taken when added photos to a section. Instead, I have to add&edit photos in the order I want them to appear on the report, which is annoying when trying to do multiple side by side infrared and regular sink photos, for example.

Bob
Bau, Selbstständig

Great Product

Kommentare: Very Pleased! When it comes time to upgrade I will definitely buy their newest version

Easy to use and very affordable, professional looking reports. Customer Service is fantastic. Only had a few things over the last 3-4 years and mostly it was my error but they are quick to reply and always had the solution.

That the software I have is no longer being supported so eventually I will have to upgrade. Not really a bad thing just I am a one man operation so cost becomes a concern. Other than that its great!

Ray
Inspector/owner in USA

EZ software review

Kommentare: The accumulative list of COMPLETED reports is very beneficial.

The library is very useful. The format is easy for realtors and clients to understand. The order of categories makes the inspection easy to check back on related categories.

The pictures take too long to download, half of the report time is spent downloading pictures. When sending the report the repeat customers email addresses are not stored in memory. Half of my business is about repeat customers and realtors.

Ajit
Home inspector in Kanada

EZ home software

Easy to use. Can be easily adjusted to your needs. Reports are easy to read for clients.

Would like to have a drag and drop option for pictures. Would like to have the option of moving pictures to change the order of display in an item.