EZ Home Inspection Software Erfahrungen

Über EZ Home Inspection Software

Home Inspection Software ist einfach zu bedienen, erschwinglich und vollständig anpassbar. Die Lösung funktioniert mit Desktop, Laptop, Handys und Tablets.

Erfahre mehr über EZ Home Inspection Software

This is by far the best It's pretty easy to use and it's versatile. It's your basic web page software with built in modules that you can customize and edit content.

The amount of time spent manually fixing these layout issues can be ridiculous.

Bewertungen zu EZ Home Inspection Software

EZ Home Inspection Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EZ Home Inspection Software bereits verwendet?

Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: Product works great finished report is very professional looking.

It is very user-friendly and it allows custom set up. It also came in at a great price.

I really haven’t found anything I don’t like about this program.

Residential Home Inspector in USA

Home Inspection software review

Kommentare: I have tried a lot of the other software's and now with this mobile app and cloud feature. I will be sticking with this software

I like this software because just like it says , It's easy to use . Very customizable. It is not a checklist style and I can add my own comments as needed or put in stored comments. I like the mobile app, that pictures can be added directly on site or add them later back at the office from my camera or drone downloaded photos. Changes from the state wanted additional information put into the reporting and it was easy to add. I find my reports are easier for realtors and clients to understand. I have a more narrative style because I try to explain things better to my clients compared to checklists

One feature which they added helped by adding the new home button, but I still find that I am doing too much scrolling thru a section . I just have to get used to it. I have a few other problems with comments syncing but I am working on that

Pete

A Lot to Like - A Lot to Dislike

Kommentare: Customer support is generally responsive to resolve issues. Unfortunately, repeated contact over the last year regarding the saved comment editing/saving issues have apparently fallen on deaf ears as nothing has been done to resolve it. I don't even bother reaching out to them at this point. Instead I see updates like the rounding of corners on pictures for appearance - visual versus functionality. I'd like to see more changes to increase functionality - scratch that - decrease basic functional and technical issues. I would steer clear

Affordability Self customization .......

SO MUCH TIME WASTED The amount of time wasted spent editing because of technical issues and poor set up. Examples below. 1. Saved Comments - When comments are created or edited there is some kind of coding issue on the back end. Sometimes one or more spaces and/or hard returns are added to the end of the comment. When the report is generated the layout looks very unprofessional with random hard returns after comments throughout the entire report. The amount of time spent manually fixing these layout issues can be ridiculous. When the saved comment is edited, it generally does not save it the way you set it up - it again, generally adds spaces and hard returns. 2. Photos - In a gallery of photos in a section you cannot add a comment under each photo. You have to click on each photo, add your comment, click on "Save". When you have to do this for a hundred photos, this is a major time suck. It should be set up where each photo has a box under it to type a comment. 3. App - Difficult to explain: sometimes when attempting to backspace/delete letters, spaces, hard returns it occasionally will duplicate the last word! And again, another time waste trying fix a glitch of some kind. 4. App - Unlike desktop....When you click to add comment to the report, and then attempt to remove it by clicking the comment again it does not delete the comment - instead it adds the comment again. You have to manually delete it! I could go on and on, but limited on words for this section.

Dominic

No support

Ease of use, and good for fast paced jobs.

There is absolutely zero customer support. I was double charged this month and my account says suspended. I have sent numerous emails and have yet to get a response. I have multiple clients waiting for my reports and have had to go to another company just to send out the reports i already had finished through ez. On top of it they raised the price this year with no new features.

Thomas
Home inspector in USA
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Hudson Valley Home Check review of EZ Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: I used Inspectit software before and did not like it. I started with EZ and it is much easier and cleaner looking finished product

Ease of use, easily adaptable for different situations

I dont like the fact that I cant edit the report when viewing it to get ready to send it to my client. I have to go back and edit and then view the report again. I also dont like that when the report is generated the pages will have a Item on the bottom of the page and then the details sometime fall on the next page. It doesnt look clean in that respect. I would like to see for example "Deck Condition" on the page and what the issues were on the same page not seperated on 2 different pages because of the way it falls in spacings

Jeffrey
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EZ Home Inspection

Kommentare: This is my primary tool for developing easy to write and read reports for my Home Inspection business. My overall experience with the product and the support has been excellent.

This product was easy to initially set up. Making modifications for various templates was simple.

Wish I had a version for my Commercial inspections.

Jeffrey
Home Inspector / Owner in USA

Software Written By A Real Home Inspector

Kommentare: It was a seamless transition from my former software and so much of the report is done on-site that processing at home takes less than an hour.

The overall layout is intuitive and easy to follow during an inspection. Adding or removing inspection items on the spot is very easy.

Editing a template can be difficult at first when making big changes, but it just takes time.

Larry

The Ease of EZHomeinspection App

Kommentare: My overall experience with EZ Home Inspection Software has been excellent. The software is very user friendly and their customer service is excellent as well. Rusty has bailed me out at a moments notice, even on the weekend, when my app glitched out and I was in the middle of an inspection. The problem wasn't on his end but on mine, but he stayed on with me and helped me figure out the problem.

The item I like the most on this app is how easy it is to customize. I can ad to or take from the original template without any issue. Realtors that have seen the app and the finished inspection are also impressed by how easy it is to customize for individual clients. I'm also very appreciative of how quickly Rusty gets back to assist me and is always very helpful. One last thing I'm impressed by is that they don't rest on their laurels. They are constantly working to improve their app and updating it so it is more effective and user friendly for the home inspector. I recommend them very highly.

There really isn't anything I don't like about the app. I asked about putting in color codes for the various conditions used in the report and they said they are working on including that soon.

Daryl
Founder in USA

Easy To Use

Software is easy to use, customizable, templates, and most of all affordable. Did a few free trial runs with other software companies and decided to go with EZ Home Inspection Software. The customer support service has always been spot when or/if I needed it. They offer software & website packages as well.

Like all software, nothing is always going to be 100 % perfect. There was a minor glitch in the system when the server was upgraded a little while ago. It never caused my software to crash or caused any data loss. Part of the issue was the tablet speed/memory I was using at the time. I called support after I had finished the inspection. They answered the phone within a couple of rings and had explained to me, what might be causing my concern and it was corrected within 30 min.

EZ Home Inspection Software Review

Kommentare: I compared this software to 4 others when I was shopping. If found EZ Home Inspection Software to be the easiest to use and customize. The customer support has also been excellent.

The software is easy to use and easy to customize.

I have had no problems with this software.

Great value

Kommentare: the experience with EZ has been great so far i recently purchased a new lap top and i needed to transfer the software from the original to the new computer and EZs service department assisted me in doing that happily

This software is very user friendly, i have been using it fro a couple years now and have not found anything that i do not like about it.

i haven't been able to create and save a usable template, I also do wind mitigation inspections and would like to build a template for these that i can reuse

Antwort von EZ Home Inspection Software

Hi Joe, Thanks for the positive feedback. You can definitely create and reuse your own custom templates. To do that please go to "Manage Templates" and you can edit and create custom ones there. We just added Florida 4 Point and Wind Mitigation templates as well and you get find those by clicking "Get Templates". If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

owner inspector in USA

Easy but flawed

Kommentare: Very Good

Very easy to use.

A couple kinks I've noticed in 2 years of using the software. 1. If I mistakenly select a comment from the library most of the time if it is deselected again it goes away. However lately if I try to deselect a mistakenly selected comment it adds it again. Then the only way to delete it is to backspace through the entire comment which is time consuming. 2. The cell phone portion of the software doesn't allow final editing. In other words if I want to shorten the report by removing a section, i.e. "Basement" I can't do it from the cell phone. At least I haven't found a way to do so. This means I can't Send the report until I get to a laptop and do the final editing. 3. It would be a good idea to find a way to make the Summary Page reference the page number of an item rather than just its Item No.

Mark
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not bad but not great

Kommentare: Had issues with billing. But overall not a bad reporting software

I like the price and it seems to be reliable.

No video or text to reports. Don't have templates for a lot.

Richard
owner in Kanada

Easy ti use software

Kommentare: I have used demo's software many times, but I still use EZ, for me it's the best out there right now.

The ease and speed that I could complete a report, very help full and straight forward, unlimited pictures to send the customer is great.

When choosing pictures, it would be great when selecting pictures you can milti pick them at one time, going back and forth is a great time burner.

Bryan
Owner/Home Inspector in USA

Excellent Inspection Software

Kommentare: My experience has been great. When I started doing inspections, I was using spiral bound carbon copy inspection forms taking a day and a half or two days to do an inspection. With this software on an iPad I’m doing two inspections a day.

Being able to open the same report on my iPad and iPhone.

Occasionally the software will close when I take pictures with my iPad. To be fair, I’m not sure if it’s an inspection software problem or problem with the iPad itself.

Hector
Certified Master Inpsector in USA

EZ Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. I have not used another system so I don't really have anything to compare it to. Good product with good support when needed.

The overall quality of the app is great. Easy to use in the field. Seamless from app to cloud based. Have had a few issues during editing. Have been working with support to alleviate those. You can create and customize your own templates for whatever types of inspections you are performing. Overall, very satisfied with the product.

Nothing really stands out. Most issues I have had with the app or the cloud based app were addressed with support and some of them might have been self inflicted. Never had a time when this tool failed and I had to resort to something else.

Joseph
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Ez Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: Like the product hate the support
I am currently looking for a better software

I really like the clean report and the ease of use of this software

Technical support is slim to none no return of your phone calls!! When you are relying on a web based product and your business depends on reports in a timely manner, this company has let me down

Peter

Great software!!!

Kommentare: Excellent. If you have an issue and contact the company you get a quick reply from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

I have been using EZ since I started as a Home Inspector. I tried others. None compared to the ease of EZ. My clients love that my reports are clear and to the point.

So far there is nothing I do not like about this software.

Brandon
Home inspector in USA

EZ Home Inspections

The mobile app and web app are easy to use. The support is fantastic. The best part is that they offer software and website packages that are very affordable. Used 11 years..solid.

There are no extra bells and whistles. Doesn't send birthday emails or anything like that. Just solid software.

DAN

Reviewing the use of EZ Home Inspection Software

Kommentare: It is a quick and effective solution for generating on the fly reports, suitable for presentation, and emailing.

I like its fully customizable capability. You can delete or add any type of item necessary at any time!

The Spell check is a little awkward to use.

Fabian
owner in USA

In my opinion

The software was very easy use, and it is has all the desired feature a home inspector needs to perform my job.

Sometimes for no reason the app stops working, and I have to reopen the report from the template page on my android phone.

Sanjeev
Home Inspector in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I am using EZ Home Inspection Software since 7 years now. I love it.

Kommentare: Overall good experience.

Easy to use, Generate the report during the inspection.

Can't insert the video. I would like to see add more logos and video in the reporting.

Andrew
Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Good software for the value - a few improvements would make a huge difference

I like the cost of the product the most. I think it is good value for the money and is customizable.

I would like there to be an option for inspection agreement signing through the software. I think improvements could be made in order to make the software more efficient for inspections on site. I would like to see location tags added to the software. A library of locations separate from the comments would be extremely helpful and make my inspections more efficient. For example location tags like (front of the house, back of the house, basement level, main level, etc). Being able to tap a frequently used comment and then tap a common location would be extremely helpful.

Hari Krishna
Home inspector in Kanada

Best of best software

Kommentare: None

UI and its friendliness. Very fast and effective in fast pace environment

Nothing as such it satisfies my needs overall

Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Home Inspection software.

Easy to use, easy accessible and really enjoy the mobile app.

Sometimes the desktop software is slow but otherwise great.