Administrator's Plus Accounting Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Administrator's Plus Accounting

Complete fund accounting solution for PK-12, offering unsurpassed integration of student demographics and financial information.

Erfahre mehr über Administrator's Plus Accounting

Educator in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Rediker

Kommentare: Overall, I used this platform for grading and tracking attendance. Parents also could access the portals to see how their child is doing in school.

I like the report generation option for printing spreadsheets and blank reports. I also like the attendance submission option on the app.

It is challenging to connect with other learning platforms, like Google Classroom. Some functions require administrator permission.

Jorge P.
IT Coordinator in Nicaragua
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My school accounting department is very happy!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very easy and intuitive processes. We have been used it for more than 10 years. Excellent and very fast company support.

Excellent option for international school that need to use a double currency accounting software for K-12 schools. Complete set of features: students Billings, payroll, account receivables, account payables, budgeting, purchases, General Ledger, inventory, etc.

None, I hope Rediker Software could maintain the continuous improvement to this software as they have done so far.

Dayna W.
Accounts receivable in USA

Buyer beware!!

Kommentare: Overall this software has been the toughest I have ever had to work with. The disappointments continue, we are 9 months into using this software, and overwhelmed with the manual re-working we have to do daily.

This software is also called Finacs. Provided as an accounting supplement to AdminPlus. Billing seems relatively simple and if you are only billing a few families, for very simple annual, semi annual our monthly then it does fine. Entering money on a very basic level is actually easier than other programs I've used.

Unfortunately those are the only kind things I can say about this program. There are two technical support workers for this software and one of them is on vacation continually. Accurate monthly reporting is almost non existent. Balances do not project forward to the next month so you keep having to go back to the month that your fiscal year begins and start from there each month. Plus the reports are so basic that you never quite get the info you truly need. Any Special billing or combining billing with scholarship credits, financial assistance or other assistance is painful. Deposits are a crap-shoot. Sometimes if you reopen a deposit, to change an account number or amount, it will glitch and you lose the whole deposit. Deposits do not automatically separate coin, cash and checks, you have to do that manually. Plus this is supposed to be software for schools, however, the accounting program does not download any family information beyond the payer, so if you have to look up mom's information, or a grandparent, you have to open a completely different program. The amount of time wasted daily, on small tasks, is significant. Unfortunately we did not realize that this software Is not a good fit for larger companies. I wish we would have known!!!

Antwort von Rediker Software

Dayna, thank you for this feedback. We strive for great customer experiences and we have fallen short here. Our dev team is working hard to address some of the key issues you described. We will be rolling out improvements and will do our best to improve features and functionality in Finacs, and create a much better experience for you, your school and all our users.

Sydney A.
Sydney A.
Development Coordinator in USA

Student Record keeping

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Admin Plus is a good program and I would recommend to a colleague to try.

I honestly have nothing to compare it to. This is are a system where we input all our students. I think it is pretty fickle and slow. What I do like is that it has the picture feature so that we can match the face of the student to their name.

This system is so complicated. To do anything you you have to click step A-K first. To me, it's a little ridiculous but I guess it just isn't going to modernize.

Asad A.
Pakistan
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

what

Kommentare: its a good software