Über Statseeker

NPM with a 60-second polling interval and unlimited data retention. Instant visibility, fast reporting, and smart data.

Erfahre mehr über Statseeker

It was difficult to find the graphs/charts that provided the data I needed. That could be as a result of who implemented it and their naming conventions though.

Bewertungen zu Statseeker

Statseeker hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Statseeker bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Henry B.
IT Network Consultant in Australien
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Statseeker - The CSIRO Experience

Kommentare: Overall, very happy with the product and the support and what it does. The support and constant innovation of the product is a real benefit. Upgrades are easy, support is great, threshold and alerting just works, the new dashboard is great.

Scalability , Simplistic Implementation ,Virtualised, Support and good value. Scalability. CSIRO has over 70,000 ports, Statseeker polls the ports with ease on a single VM. Simplistic implementation Statseeker is running a single VM. No need for horizontal scaling of servers around the country complicating the implementation or support, one VM does it all. The simple backup of the database is done once a week. Statseeker is housed in a commercial data centre, it only goes down when we upgrade it! One Statseeker is all we need, simple, gives us 99% of what we need to do and a low cost. Virtualised. Mentioned above. We don't put tin in the data centre! Support. The support is outstanding and is the main reason CSIRO is committed to the product, the support , the scalability and the cost of Statseeker is why CSIRO has chosen to go with it. Good Value. CSIRO looked at OPEN source products, but found that scalability, simplicity and cost of support and inhouse expertise would far out weigh the license cost of Statseeker. Statseeker is a great out of the box network management solution with great support.

Device Backups Would like to see integration with opensource products such as OXIDIZED to do backups. If I add a device in Statseeker , i need it to notify OXIDIZED to perform backup , and vice a versa, I need somewhere in Statseeker to display the backups ( versions and all) from the OXIDIZED git repro. Inventory I would like to eventually replace NETDISCO, which we use as our inventory manager. Statseeker inventory doesn't seem to have the same features and maturity as Netdisco. NETFLOW Maybe a bit more we can do with NETFLOW. DASHBOARD PANNEL Would love to have an "alert panel" which can be manipulated via an API to turn it on and off.

Christopher M.
Network Management Specialist in Australien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Stastseeker user perspective

Kommentare: We find Statseeker an easy to use product which is powerful and complete in its SNMP data collection, analysis and reporting capabilities. We have looked at alternatives from time to time, but have chosen to stay with Statseeker.

We have been using Statseeker for more than 10 years and it is a comprehensive and very well supported SNMP polling product. We like it's efficiency and reporting tools which allow us to view it's time-series data via charts, tables, API extract, custom reports, even CLI extract into CSV. Whatever you want to do with the data is supported, including downloading as PDF documents. The latest versions have included an update to the graphing tools to make them even more flexible. It was simple to place links to the Statseeker charts and reports into our own in-house tools in order to implement a single pane of glass portal for network data.

Some parts of the GUI are quite old and could be improved, but this is a task that Statseeker have already identified and are progressing in stages. There are also some analysis options that are not available through the API calls, but I believe that the ones I was looking for are slated for future releases.

Tim A.
Network Support Manager in Australien
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Statseeker - Vital Network Stats fast

Kommentare: I've been using statseeker since it was first launched. Once you get used to the interface, it's powerful to use.

The tool is quick to setup, and quickly gives you important stats. If you don't have a process to follow-up errors proactively, your network is going to be having obvious performance issues, you are not aware of.

Statseeker is missing some of the key basic features you think of when thinking about network management. ie configuration management. A simple tool to backup and archive configurations is always handy.

Manjul R.
Sr. Network Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Why StatSeeker

Kommentare: The adage--a picture is worth a thousand words--applies. I can quickly create a picture that shows X. And, I have experienced EXCELLENT support.

1. Polling frequency--1min polling frequency for ALL of my interfaces. Some of my other products would do 5-min polling, which is an eternity in my environment. 2. Small footprint--For the number of active devices and interfaces, this solution is implemented on a very small footprint compared to our previous open-source solution.. 3. Total cost of ownership--Every software has cost associated with software + hardware + administrative (maintenance + customization). I find this to be a relatively lower total cost of ownership as compared to some of the other tools that I have owned. 4. Documentation on the website is very good and helps to answer 90+% of my questions. And for those, "what if I do X" type questions, I have experienced EXCELLENT support.

Support for traditional devices is very rich. However, some of the bleeding edge devices (low latency hardware) is missing.

Colin M.
ICT Infrastructure Analyst in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Defiantly recommend Statseeker

Kommentare: Very pleased with Statseeker as it suites all of our requirements for monitoring our network.

The dashboard future is very important for us as we use these to present our network health to our management team and easy of monitoring for our network team

The integrations with AD means you have to add the users you wish to have access rather than have a AD group that Statseeker could look at.

Koen V.
System Engineer Network in Belgien
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Statseeker gives you a complete view of your network

Kommentare: Statseeker is a very powerful tool to quickly find the root cause of a problem in your network.

Statseeker is designed to monitor every network device and every interface of big networks from only one server. Discovery of new network devices can be easily automated. Reporting is very fast, mostly instantly and mostly a few seconds for a big report with months of data. With every new release, new monitoring

Alerting and Threshold configuration could be improved. Also, some better Netflow monitoring features would be welcome.

Damon C.
Platform Engineer in Australien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Top quality product that's easy to use

We love the dashboards, API, and the SLA reporting. Also the ability to graph anomalies (Tx / Rx for example) is really nice.

The ability to reorder columns on the 'Console' tab would be nice.

Phuripak S.
Network Analyst III in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Statseeker review

Kommentare: the sales team and support team are amazing.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is our sales person and he has always been very responsive and support all the need we have. I also worked with a few engineers that were every knowledgeable and able to help us resolve most of our issue.

easy to use and build reports. easy to add devices and build auto grouping

we want to add notes to device ping down report to keep track of what is going on. currently, we cant do that yet. we can add notes to each devices but not from that report itself

Daniel K.
Network Engineer in Australien
Landwirtschaft, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Statseeker is an effective and easy to use tool that will become essential for monitoring

Kommentare: Proactive Network monitoring assisting the team to stay on top of any hardware issues or jump straight onto any outages as soon as they occur anywhere within the network.
Support in my experience has always been really responsive and the whole support team really knows the product and what it is capable of.

Lots of features, great dashboards, easy to add additional devices and responsive support when assistance needed in configuring or enabling new functionality.

The product is actively being improved constantly so new features are being added with almost every release - no real cons with the product that I have come across when using every day.

Tony F.
Tony F.
Data Center Services - IT Team Lead in USA
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice Network Monitoring tool

we use this tool in our Network group to setup and monitor ports and traffic in our enterprise. Very good charts

it was difficult to find the graphs/charts that provided the data I needed. That could be as a result of who implemented it and their naming conventions though. Does what is says though

Jeff C.
Senior Technical Support Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The little engine that could!

Kommentare: Win! Win!

It was very easy to deploy and I had data about my network that afternoon that I had no idea about! From link utilization to errors and network health are readily available. It quietly sits on a VM and takes very few resources yet it's one of my power house monitoring tools!

Importing MIBs can be a trick to accomplish.

Lee B.
Senior Network technician in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Statseeker the hidden gem you'll be needing.

Kommentare: Exceptional product, its evolution over the past few years has been incredible, so happy we have this product.

Accurate historic data, customisable dashboards (documents available online as well as you tube vids to learn new features), multi-vendor support, outstanding (and prompt) technical support.

Want to be able to create topological views easier.

Ruth A.
Network Admin in Deutschland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Install and Walkthrough easy. Data and default dashboards a good starting point.

Kommentare: This software is only network monitoring nothing more. It does that better than anybody else though. Every port in our network every minute is useful and the adjustable dashboards are nice for management.