Filtern nach:

Über Towbook Management Software

Webbasiertes Management-Tool für Abschleppfirmen, mit Funktionen für Versand, Verwahrung, Rechnungslegung und vieles mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Towbook Management Software

Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Co-Owner in USA

Towbook Grew Our Company

Kommentare: We are wrapping up our 3rd year using Towbook. Our business has doubled in truck and staff count, but we can achieve all of our billing needs in less than 20 hours a week. That’s one part time position to cover 24,000 calls a year. From management to drivers and dispatchers, Towbook continues to stay on top of an ever changing industry at a very fair price. The ease of use in the office and on the road is astounding.

Automation of invoicing Auto submission to motor clubs GPS tracking of drivers Easy to use reporting Commission tracking Impounds customized to our state Constant advancements of software 1st class customer service

The only con I can find is that I wished we had started sooner.

Reva B.
VP/CFO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I wish there were 10 stars available for their tech support.....

Kommentare: I have satellite offices and we had trouble coordinating drivers, calls, and information from one admin/dispatcher to the next. Towbook is a VERY affordable option that gives you as much bang for your buck as you can find anywhere. Plus you don't get stuck on hold to speak to someone halfway around the world when you have problems. They have a variety of ways to contact them and they respond in a timely fashion every single time.

I like most that it's easy to use. I love that it's cloud-based so we can unify all my operations in different places to one real-time experience. I love that the company is very responsive to developing new features independently, but also works hard to implement changes requested by customers. There is not one human being at Towbook software that I have run into so far that I wouldn't be happy to have at my company!

I seriously have no complaints. Can't complain about the cost, the overall value, or even the ease of getting it set up. They could have called it "Dispatch software for dummies" and wouldn't have been far from the truth.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Beacon

Warum Towbook Management Software gewählt wurde: Needed a cloud-based alternative so all users could see info in real time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Towbook Management Software: At first it was mainly the price. But it has become the one piece of technology that I wouldn't even consider switching out. The price is still the best of all options in the industry, in my opinion. You get great software, ease of use, reliability, responsiveness to developing needs, and the very best tech support of any software I use--hands down.

Dispatcher and Accounts Receivable in USA

The best Towing Software in the industry

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Towbook is extremely easy to use and has changed the way we do business for the better. This software allows us to easily keep track of what our drivers are doing and plan how to most efficiently utilize our fleet to get people safely out of harms way or to their destination. The visual comparison to the most used social media website makes Towbook very user friendly and non-intimidating. The software support (by online chat, phone and email) is easily and quickly reachable 24/7 and generally a response is helpful with problem solving solutions.

When there is an outage it really cripples our operations. Thankfully outages don’t last very long and support is generally very transparent as to how long it is expected to last.

Yaser A.
MANAGER in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

24/7 is nothing but angry sleepy voice so made that we called at 2 am to ask for help login!!

Kommentare: NA

DIGITALLY DISPATCH WORKING WITH MOTOR CLUBS

24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT RUDENESS AND UN-LOGIC SOLUTION AND HANGING UP ON YOU WOW!!!

Peter C.

Best Decision Ever

Kommentare: The staff at Towbook are top notch. Always helpful and friendly, and always able to assist. If they don't have the answer immediately, they will research the situation and find an answer. They are familiar with the towing industry, and it shows in their knowledge in responding to questions and concerns. They take comments and suggestions and actually implement them into the upgrades in the software package. I would recommend Towbook to anyone in the industry, the use of the software has created such an accountability for our income, it is unbelievable. It pays for itself time and time again! Towbook ROCKS!!

Complete customization to allow for the most functional use and integration into our current operation. Customer service is top notch, always helpful, friendly, and timely! Continued upgrades are always useful and allow for even greater efficiency in running our tow operation. The ability to generate custom letters is also extremely helpful. The ability to have multiple users at no added cost is key!

Nothing negative to say about this software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dispatch Anywhere

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Towbook Management Software: Multiple users and affordability!

Tabish N.
Tabish N.
Order Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Service I can not live without anymore

Kommentare: I can bill, make payroll, and dispatch all from my computer and phone. Less time on the phone and more time on the computer. I love it. Thank you making the transition so easy and helping my dad with things he needs so he can use it. Now all of my four companies use this software and we are making things happen for our customer at a rapid rate. Can not thank Tom Bacon for signing me up at the Baltimore Tow Show. I love you guys.

I love the fact that I can receive and dispatch calls from different motorclubs without texting or printing anymore. I save money from printing and also headache from whether a call was dispatched or not.

The fact it has a few bugs that crash the app occasionally and hard to ;load up sometimes.

Mark D.
Mark D.
Quelle: GetApp

Next level

Kommentare: This product has changed my life and my way of doing business. Efficiency and transparency and my greatest benefit from this product. I love the fact that there is no contract or hidden fees. Set up was very easy and I was up and running in one day.

I can control and operate my business from anywhere

Would love to be able to store video

Office Manager in USA

The Best Customer Service Team

Kommentare: I was sceptical when I first tried Towbook, thinking it was going to cost a lot and my gain would stay the same. Not true. Towbook has organized my accounting, sped up payment processing, and I feel like our call volume has increased because of our digital efficiency.

Every question I have, they are amazing about solving my problems and making my job easier.

Not every motor club has gotten integrated yet. Not towbook's fault. haha I would also like if I could give drivers more dispatching control without having to make them managers, allowing too much access to my program.

Towing Operations Manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superior Towing Management Software!

Kommentare: This software has brought so much technical simplicity to our company, alowing us to run our operations extremely efficient.

Support and their vast knowledge of the towing industry.

Mike M.
Mike M.

Ease of use

Kommentare: Great! Love it, and would recommend it to everyone!

Towbook is great whether for the large towing company or the mom & pop towing company. Big or Small it meets everyone’s needs.

When it’s time for an update, it does effect our use. We have to sign in & our of the app multiple times, to make it work

Christina W.

Best Customer Service I have ever received

Overall it is easy to use with a small amount of explanation. I feel like the programming is headed in the right direction. Towbook was recommended to me over and over and I feel like the main reason is the customer service. Here is a great example: I was notified a task/ticket needed to be created for an issue I was having, that it was created, that the conversation will be closed and that Towbook will contact me when they have a resolution. They have great communication! They are also available 24/7 which is great considering I do most of my paperwork after 10pm.

It all comes down to who and how you do business with them. IE: The Autoclub NSD is extremely limited in what you can do, basically used only for dispatching. You cannot do any auto billing or payment tracking for them due to the Autoclubs limitation (not Towbooks issue but I was sold on the fact that you could). They have to be treated more like a shop account which is time consuming when they have such high volume. It is amazing for the Autoclubs that you can do auto billing and have payments auto applied/posted in Towbook. We have received many compliments on the professionalism of the the invoices/statements from our shop accounts. There is some back and forth on the web pages/tabs that I feel are unnecessary and could be updated with some programming tweeks but overall they have a great product and the absolute best customer service I have ever received. They have lots of reports but I would like to see a place where I can create a custom report myself and save it in my account or have Towbook create me a custom report and post it to my account that I can run that is tailored towards my business instead of rummaging through about 100 excel tabs I don't *currently* need.

Michael B.
President in USA

Revolutionized My Dispatch System

Kommentare: Towbook make's it easy to contact them with questions or problems. The response has always been quick & simplistic. I would highly recommend the service to anyone in the industry

Love to be able to check my impound vehicles on the go. It has made my world simple to be able to dispatch even from the road. As an owner operator, jumping into a truck and responding to a call, but still being able to dispatch or respond to customer's questions about impound vehicles is nothing less than simple. How it calculates the charges and that you can set parameters for each customer makes it easy for the drivers to properly enter info with ease. With A mobile device you can work from anywhere.

Sometimes during month end billing the program runs slowly it can be frustrating as the delay can cause costly time. I like to do month end on the last day of the month or the first day of the next month, and like to pound thru it quickly. When it slows down, I have a tendency to walk away and start another project. This delays me coming back to finish billing.

Kyle F.
Manager in USA

Amazing software

Kommentare: Amazing. Great support, great product!

I absolutely love this software. Previously, we were using another product and the customer support was horrible. I began searching for a software that could meet all our needs and stumbled across Towbook. Two days into the free trial I was convinced it was exactly what we needed. The in app support is outstanding. The longest we've waited for a reply is maybe 5 minutes. Average response time I'd say is 2-3 minutes. I would also like to point out that some people are hesitant to trust "Cloud Based" software. In all the years we've used Towbook, we have NEVER had a connection issue or data issues. It has ran flawlessly. The features in Towbook check almost every box I could imagine a towing company would need. You won't be disappointed.

The only con I could think of is some features are only part of the higher tiers. So if you aren't a very high volume company and could get by with a cheaper plan, you may have to purchase a higher one just to get all the features you would like. But even with that said, it's still worth it to me.

Mark G.
manager in USA

why Towbook works for us

Kommentare: getting to the disablement location a providing service in a timely manner

easy to use, run plates to get vin numbers and the uploading of photos is easy, the ease for the user makes it a plus

the maps are some times off and will lead the driver miles off course causing the call to the customer to be late

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dispatch Anywhere

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Towbook Management Software: plate and vin option

Lee B.

Is there perfection?

Kommentare: Just when I think Towbook couldn't possibly implement anything new that would help. BAM!! There it is..."The Next Best Thing!" That should be Towbooks Motto: "Towbook.....The Next Best Thing!"

What's not to like. I have yet to find an issue. The crew does everything they can to help you along the way. They are just a click away and it's always like talking to a friend. They partner SUPERB customer service along with AMAZING software that truly streamlines our entire business. With a gun to my head i'd be challenged to find a down fall.

NOTHING. There is absolutely NOTHING to not like.

Byron R.
OWNER in USA

THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY

Kommentare: 2 YEARS AGO I LOOKED AT THIS TOW SOFTWARE PROGRAM. I DIDN'T GO WITH IT BECAUSE IT DIDN'T OFFER ALL OF THE FUNCTIONS I WANTED IN A TOWING SOFTWARE PROGRAM. AFTER A YEAR OF TRYING 4 OTHER SOFTWARE PROGRAMS I LOOKED AT TOWBOOK AGAIN. THIS COMPANY HAD MADE SO MANY IMPROVEMENTS IT WAS UNBELIVABLE. WHEN I FIRST TALKED WITH THEM, THEY SAID THEY WERE AN AGRESSIVE TOWING SOFTWARE COMPANY & THAT THEY WOULD BE MAKING IMPROVEMENTS. I JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS A SALES PITCH. AFTER CHECKING OUT THEIR SOFTWARE A YEAR LATER I WAS CONVINCED. THEY HAD ADDED ALL OF THE FUNCTIONS I WANTED & MORE.

QUALITY PROGRAM WITH CONSTANT IMPROVEMENTS. GREAT TECH SUPPORT. FOR WHAT YOU GET, THE PRICE IS GREAT. SOME OF THE OTHER COMPANIES WERE ALMOST 4 TIMES AS MUCH PLUS THEY TRY TO NICKLE & DIME YOU. YOU CAN TELL HOW GOOD THE SOFTWARE IS WHEN YOU & ALL OF YOUR EMPLOYEES PICK IT QUICK.

I MADE THE MISTAKE OF WASTING TIME & PLENTY MONEY WITH THE BAD & UGLY SOFTWARE BUT THINK GOODNESS I WENT WITH THE GOOD.

Steve R.
Dispatcher in USA

Amazing Product and Customer Service Agents

Kommentare: I think it has been amazing. I also think that you guys should recognize support team which has very professional well-spoken agents. The team always resolves any issues we have no matter how big or small and is also very quick to respond when we do have a concern. The team is also very uplifting and positive when you speak to them on the phone! One of the best customer service representatives I have ever come across.

I really like how easy it is to use the product. I also like how it can be used by drivers as well and put on multiple different devices.

Maybe just how many updates but that is the way of technology and why your program works so well.

Shahid K.
Owner in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Tow Truck Dispatch Software ever used till now

Kommentare: It had helped our business better organized in Dispatch, Accounting, and GPS Tracking!

User-friendly, in the cloud, unlimited users, Digital Dispatch API integration with Allstate, NSD, DAA, Tesla and lots other and the best part about this is always evolving and improving! The inbuilt GPS tracking is another awesome feature. Kudos to Customer Service 24 X 7 available, we had reached them when we needed and they are always ready to help. We never had to wait more than 5 mins for help.

Nothing! Nothing to complain about this software.

Kirk H.
owner in USA

TRY IT. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with Towbook. I work with AAA, and AAA changed their platform. It completely put a stop to getting AAA calls pushed over to Towbook. With the help of Towbooks support team, we think we finally have the answers to the problem of getting these AAA calls automatically pushed over to Towbook. Thank you support team at Towbook!

We started out using Towbook a couple of years ago for a "free trial". We now use it all the time. Its money well spent. They keep updating different features that can make your life easier.

Dont really have anything negative to add

Adam D.
Owner/Operator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The absolute best in dispatching software and customer service!!

Kommentare: I am able to calculate commissions for drivers, profit for the company, enter expenses, see reports, and run my business efficiently because of this amazing software.

Super simple to use, calculates mileage for you, create custom forms and emails receipts automatically. There is no need for training on this software, and the customer service team is always available when you need them. Literally, I have called at all hours of the night and always reached someone and gotten the situation figured out right away.

Every once in a while I have to logout and in to reset the account for changes to take hold. I literally have no other complaints. This isn't even really a complaint.

Ryan P.

Great Product

Kommentare: Towbook allows us to effectively manage our dispatches, trucks, drivers, and accounting all on one platform. The value is incredible, the service is incredible, and the best part is they are constantly evolving. We enjoy seeing the changes from time to time. As they evolve, we evolve. It is truly a great relationship.

We have been with Towbook since day 1 of our business. They have been with us from 1 truck now all the way up to 12 in the fleet. The software has worked flawless and also comes at a great price.

No complaints here. Everything works great!

Darrel S.
manager in USA

customer service magic

Kommentare: speed. it has decreased the time to dispatch. which means we are moving calls faster and giving our drivers the opportunity to get to calls with in the eta's. the reports section is awesome, i am a numbers guy and numbers don't lie and these reports help me understand our business. our accounts love the email option and our customers. we are saving 2500 per year just in going paperless.

besides the fact that is easy to use and the drivers app is works very well. it's the customer service that i really enjoy. these guys and gals at towbook are friendly, fast, and our honest. if it's a quick fix it's a quick fix if it's gonna take time they will keep you updated. in other words they are the chik filet of tow software.

so far nothing. they listen. they fix what they can and help mold the software to your needs and if not you can make a suggestion and they listen.

Todd T.
Manager in USA

Simply the best

Kommentare: Anytime we've ever had an issue their team works diligently to resolve it in a timely manner. In the towing world timely is maybe a few minutes with the demand of service we dont have the time cor failure, whether it be our towing equipment or our software! They are fantastic!

Everything! Towbook is top notch software for our industry! They are always improving the functuonality of the sustem to better fit what we need as individual companies!!! Great people to work with!!!

There is nothing to dislike as they are always improving

Dorothy M.
Office Manager in USA

Best Tow program

Kommentare: I was having HR issues, and I had texted them regarding a time keeping they can in cooperate it into there program and they did it. I love that they are open to suggestions .

Photos speak a 1000 words. the ability to photograph vehicle, documents and doing it in real time incredible. I am always able to contact someone via text if I have a question or a issue, any time 24hrs … So easy.

usually during peak volume, the system tends to slow a bit... but only for a few minutes.

Bub W.
President in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We have been with Towbook for over two years now. They are helpful and friendly

Kommentare: I do recommend it all the time. Excellent tracking of trucks and jobs. Also never miss a day of storage with the Impound calculations automatically figured.

They are open to suggestions. Not saying that they can do anything you need but they look at all options to make the program the best!

Would love to see a "Repo Module " of sorts added. We feel the need to keep our repos seperate from our regular tows. It says something when the CON is an "option" you would love to see added.