Easy to use, quick to build new content, flexible to our changing needs as a club/association.

Travis H.

Vorteile: Simple, intuitive interface. Easy to teach others. Help videos available to assist with learning. Our users like the system-registration is simple and we rarely have to field IT-related questions, unlike other systems where the parents and volunteers often get quite frustrated with clunky or arcane interfaces. TeamSideline plays well with other computer systems, too, so, for example, they run our volunteer background checks in cooperation with our state association without the need for manual data pulls/pushes. As a youth soccer volunteer, I need a software platform that is very intuitive so I can learn how to do new things/use new enhancements to the program as the platform evolves. TeamSideline has been all that. One example... Last night, in one evening, using TeamSideline software, I was able to build a webpage for a tournament for my club, post their rules and their flyer in the Downloads area, set up a news item announcing the tournament, build an entry form to collect registration data for the teams, and add three entries to the club store so the teams can pay their registration fee with a credit card depending on which age team enters the tournament. Today I sent a note out to every club and team in the area telling them about the tournament and pointing them to the webpage for further info. I used TeamSideline contact tools to push the announcement to all the spring teams in my leagues with a few clicks.

Nachteile: A few of the higher admin functions sometimes take a bit of extra learning, but I suppose that's to be expected. TeamSideline service is very timely, and they sometime/often have responded to my queries on weekends, late at night, and always very quickly. Soccer volunteers often do their soccer "work" at odd hours because that's the only time available to them, so getting fast replies from support is just terrific! Another example: I schedule leagues with TeamSideline--normally 20-30 teams each season, but last spring I took on an 186 team league with 16 divisions, and my knowledge of the scheduling module was totally scalable to the larger task. The communications module was also very handy for this large-scale scheduling, as it allowed a very quick "check box" selection of team contacts, club admins, etc. for sending out reschedule requests, field closures, or any other sort of time sensitive email that required accuracy and reliability. Then it logged the communications, too, so there was an audit trail. Finally, the program has very nice additions, including a feature where coaches of record can log onto the league site and see the contact information for all the teams in their division. This means real-time access to up-to-date contact info, not hunting around for the contact list from the beginning of the season with possibly incomplete or out-of-date contact info. The mobile version means all the TeamSideline info is at my fingertips all the time.

TeamSideline Review

Bewertet am 5.6.2019
Ashley M.
Athletics Supervisor
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is apparent that TeamSideline cares about their product. They are constantly upgrading the product with new features and take feedback from the users serious in their consideration for modifications. The support team is EXCELLENT! Probably the most helpful, timely, and friendly responses I have experienced with any vendor. They are always willing to answer questions and help out immediately to address any issues. I have never had a negative experience or hesitations with TeamSideline and highly recommend the software.

Vorteile: The “communication” features on the site, especially the timestamped receipts, is a big asset to our office. It helps us keep track of communications that are sent to hundreds of individuals as well as send important communications very quickly when needed. The scheduling modular is super easy to use. It identifies errors in schedules or conflicts. The user-friendliness of the site makes training new employees a breeze. I have trained employees who have never scheduled any sports programs before by using this software. The customization of the webpage viewed by customers to make our site our own style with tabs, pictures, graphics, messages, etc. There are so many options to customize the needs as an administrator including adding or deleting functions that are or are not used. The site can be as simple or as detailed as needed which covers a large spectrum.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything that I would change or that I do not like about this software.

Customer Service is second to none and the interface is very user friendly.

Bewertet am 6.5.2018
Joe T.
Commissioner

Vorteile: For many years our organization used a different service provider; they offered little or no customer service, tech support and the client was very user unfriendly. We then choose to search for a new provider, in our search we found Bruce from TeamSideline. We explained our situation and needs to Bruce and he assured us that he could solve all of our problems and help improve our families interface with our website. Not only did Bruce and the Staff at TeamSideline clear up all our issues they have gone above and beyond helping us improve our website and user interaction. No matter how small or large the issue they tackle (pun intended) the situation quickly and efficiently. The Staff at TeamSideline replies to e-mails usually within the hour no matter the time of day and follow up with us to make sure the problem was solved and that we were completely happy with them. I recommended TeamSideline to all of our organizations that I speak to.

Nachteile: Cons- haven't found any yet after a few years of using TeamSideline. As the volunteer commissioner of a youth football league I have many issues to contend with throughout the year. I'm personally grateful to TeamSideline's ability to quickly and effectively support managing our websites, it has taken a huge burden off of me. For those of you still using the older, larger services you are doing yourself and your families a huge disservice.

Our TeamSideline site has added another level of professionalism to our programs

Bewertet am 17.1.2013
Stuart S.
Athletic Program Manager

Kommentare: I hope to encourage any group looking use TeamSideline to not hesitate any longer! TeamSideline has gone above and beyond what I would have expected out of a simple scheduling software company and never once have they attempted to up-sell me during my time with them. They are just a group who wants to produce a great product in order to see their customers satisfied and they seem to accomplish it with ease. As our athletic programming in our department continues to grow I look forward to using TeamSideline more and more for my scheduling and my source of information for our local teams.

Vorteile: TeamSideline has a great balance between ease of use and having more than enough options and ways to accomplish our scheduling needs. The flexibility and adaptability of the system allows me to schedule our leagues the way I specifically envision them while doing a majority of the leg work for me. Being able to use a site that is very presentable and has a professional appearance has added another level of professionalism to our programs. I appreciate being able to design how the site looks without having any knowledge of programming or web design. Most importantly, TeamSideline has OUTSTANDING customer service. Bruce and his team are easily reached and will search for an immediate answer to any confusion or issues I may have when using the program. They've gone above and beyond to check with us numerous times to ensure we are satisfied with their service, and we are never disappointed!

Nachteile: The only cons I could maybe hold against TeamSideline is that their product offers so many options that the first time using their product I did need to call and ask for assistance. But, once they walked me through some of the scheduling program I was able to easily use it the next time around without any hiccups. Also, each TeamSideline site has the same basic structure so maybe just a little more opportunity to look unique would be nice.

HARD Sports loves Teamsideline!

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Kristy P.
Program Leader III
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is one of the best websites that I have ever worked with in my field. I find it very easy to use and interact with. All of our clients seem to be able to navigate the site with easy. Over the years the updates and upgrade have grown to make things easier to use and better for admins and end users. We have recently added some new features and I look forward to exploring how they function and work.

Vorteile: I like the way the Admin screen is laid out. Easy to use and interact with. I also like that I did not have to build the whole site from scratch (that was the case with our past site – actually had to do that twice, after it crashed one time). Customer Service is always top notch, great response times!

Nachteile: I can’t really think of one that comes to the top of my head at this point in time!

I have used TeamSideline now for four years. Every year it gets better.

Kristen R.
Vice President of Administration

Vorteile: Easy to track registrations, no paperwork. I can login at any time from anywhere and get what I need. Saves me time. Customer service is A+. Always adapting to what the customer needs. Easy explanation of how to do things online. Love the photo upload option. Can track all accounts and do as many options you need for your specific organization. Can use and view from computer or phone, which is a huge plus. Very easy for a new person to the system to use and learn how to operate.

Nachteile: I do not have any cons. TeamSideline is always there when I need them. It makes it so easy to do my job as a volunteer and the customer service is amazing!

It's everything we could ask for in a web-service plus prompt & knowledgeable customer service.

Heather A.
Vice President

Vorteile: I highly recommend TeamSideline to all sports teams or leagues seeking a professional & clean look, to simplify communication, and/or to better publicize their team or league. They continue to have constant and continual updates to meet societies quickly changing & evolving technical demands and desires.

Nachteile: None. Southeast Portland Little League has been 100% satisfied with TeamSideline for the past 4 years, and we have absolutely zero intent to change to any other web service. Thanks to the helpful crew at Team Sideline, our SEPLL website is visually appealing, affordable, ad free, mobile equipped, safe, fast, and user friendly.

Great tool to manage youth sports leagues.

Bewertet am 12.3.2018
Mona C.
Program Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I spend less time on schedules and can spend more time on other aspects of youth sports.

Vorteile: SO easy to use. Scheduling tool is great. Alerts you to double booking field and/or coach. Easy to move entire weeks due to rain outs as well as moving a single game. Easy to upload contact files to send targeting emails.

Nachteile: Would love if it were easier to upload program participants if not using the registration feature in teamsideline. Our registration program does not talk to teamsideline so we must export/import contacts into teamsideline to use the roster feature.

Best Sports websites on the Market

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Tami R.
CFO
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Working with the team at TS has been outstanding. They are super helpful and quick to respond when there is an issue. They have customized our site to our needs and have built enhancements that have made it work best for us.

Vorteile: They are constantly making upgrades based on the need of their customers and their customer service are prompt and extremely helpful.

Nachteile: The only thing we struggle with is that we would like the registration to be a team registration not a Manager or Coach and then the team is secondary. Although it works best for those who have multiple teams.

TeamSideline is very comprehensive.

Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Jim H.
Web Master

Vorteile: It is well thought through and it does not require to purchase any other system to run the league. TeamSideline does not require much training if any. It is very intuitive and simple to use. I have used other League management systems, and TeamSideline is by far the simplest. The documentation within the help section is thorough and complete. The response time from support is exceptional. I have asked questions late in the evening, or on weekends with the expectation that I would get a response the next day, but within hours or minutes my question have been answered. They go out of their way to make sure you are getting what is needed.

We use TeamSideline for our Youth Basketball Program with over 800 kids and more than 100 coaches.

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Lorna B.
Administrator
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: TeamSideline is comprehensive yet easy to learn and use, and they are always performing new enhancements to make it even more efficient.

Vorteile: I was able to learn and use the system last season by watching the online videos and using the FAQ's that are very thorough. Anytime I need any extra help with something the support team is quick to respond with help. I highly recommend TeamSideline not only because the system works well, but because the support team always goes above and beyond in providing excellent customer service!

Nachteile: The software is fine, parents creating multiple accounts instead of asking for their password can be a problem!

von TeamSideline.com an 13.12.2018

We all thank you for your great review! FYI the system does not allow adults to create multiple accounts using the same email address. However if an adult forgets the email address used to create an account and uses a second email address to create a second account (you must be referring to that) the two accounts can be easily merged and we have a nice short training video regarding how to do it -- or of course you can call or email our Support Team and we will be glad to talk you through it. Thanks again! --Bruce, TeamSideline

Holy Grail of Youth Sports management software

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Paul F.
Treasurer
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with TeamSideline has got to be an A+ plus so far. We were able to get up and running very quickly we’ve been registering multiple sports now for a couple of months with zero issues. The support staff is excellent. And overall it’s been a very very nice implementation in addition to our organization to help us run our day-to-day business. I have found it to be a great asset and a valuable tool to running or business daily

Vorteile: The pros that I like about TeamSideline is by far the user interface, the dashboard, and the overall ease of using their software. Another big benefit in pro to the system is there online training documentation as well as videos. It makes it very helpful. And above all everything else is their support. They are always there and they always answer in a very timely manner.

Nachteile: The only thing I don’t like about the software is that it’s not very scalable. We understood going in that it is a cam product but the fact that I have so much stuff with in it does help immensely. We were just coming from a system that we had fully customized to meet our needs and this one was the only one out there in all the searches that I had found that came close.

Best decision our league made in choosing a registration software/website package that exceeds all!

Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Ellen W.
Secretary

Vorteile: After 4 months of using TeamSideline, I can honestly say there's not a single feature that hasn't met or exceeded every expectation and need for our league. We run 80 teams a season with 1000 kids and we couldn't be happier. Our rep helped every step of the way and every promise he made he came through 100%. Our website looks great and with multiple admins it was a snap to teach others the how to's. I am a secretary by trade and I was able to build the website and set up the database in a matter of days with agents help - it's that easy! Very affordable - much less expensive than others out there whose features don't compare. Player registration, game scheduling, umpire scheduling, league wide email, OUTSTANDING customer services with immediate response time, even on the weekends - all in one package - it doesn't come any easier than this! If you are looking for a top notch registration software for your league that will save you money and more importantly - time - stop looking and sign up with TeamSideline today - you will not be disappointed!

TeamSideline is the best site for team registration website building!

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Diane E.
Web Master

Kommentare: I will be suggesting to USA Football to consider TeamSideline as a partner for youth football programs throughout the USA! Customer support is superb!

Vorteile: I have been trying to get online registration completed since January 26th with another team registration company. Their customer service was appalling, I would wait on hold for up to 30 minutes to speak to someone. There were delays in email support, and I couldn't even get answers to a simple request to change a color on our website! Their onboarding was next to nothing, then I was on my own. I cancelled with them on Tuesday, March 6.
I called TeamSideline on that very day and I am ready to send registrations TODAY, Thursday, March 8th!! Plus our new website is up and I am working on it as well! This system is so easy to use and the customer support is flawless. On boarding was so helpful, patient and knowledgeable. TeamSideline has great learning videos and search engine for questions. When I send email to support, I get a reply right away. I am SO impressed with Team Sideline!

Why didn't I use this software sooner?

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Deborah S.
President/Owner
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: TeamSideline provides me with easy-to-access and complete control over my registration and scheduling tasks for my indoor sports facility. The system is easy for customers to use, and provides me with access to everything I need in order to make their experience more than satisfactory.

Vorteile: Fast support and thorough support, loads of features, easy to customize. We use a rather unorthodox method of registration, and the team went above and beyond to configure parameters that work almost perfectly for our purposes.

Nachteile: There are so many features that I can't utilize them all.

TeamSideline Review

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Jay R.
League Official
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Teamsideline has been one of the best things we did in the 21 years our league has been running. We have used other websites and never had as much functionality for the price as we do now. Our job has become so much easier and our parents all give our new website their approval.

Vorteile: Easy to use On Line Registration
Communication with coaches/teams/parents is outstanding
Scheduling is so simple and balanced
Website is extremely customizable
Getting technical support is extremely quick and always answers our questions

Nachteile: None we are happy with the features of the website

TeamSideline

Bewertet am 7.6.2019
Roger L.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From exploratory discussions to new user training and ongoing customer support, executives and the Teamsideline staff have been professional, knowledgeable, and expedient in their communication. The website’s powerful and highly-customizable interface has made league administration, enrollment, and scheduling a breeze. PVYBL has been extremely pleased with selecting Teamsideline as our league management system.

Vorteile: Outstanding customer support, easy to learn and versatile interface, integrated background checks.

Nachteile: There is nothing we do not like about this software.

The solution is top notch, as well as their Support. We love the functionality -- and reporting.

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Chris R.

Vorteile: We have been clients of TeamSideline for the last 3 years and I have to say, the Support we have received has been amazing.

Nachteile: Nothing. They are amazing . They are consistent at adding enhanced new functionality to make using TeamSideline that more enjoyable to work with.

The TeamSideline tournament software on the website is the best I have ever used.

Bewertet am 22.2.2018
Greg B.

Kommentare: I highly recommend TeamSideline for your website needs but also highly recommend them for your tournament needs as well.

Vorteile: I have been using TeamSideline since last year and recently used their services for another baseball league I am now doing. So TeamSideline is now the interface of two separate companies of mine . I also recently had to create tournament games and brackets using TeamSideline and I have to say, it is simply the best tournament software around. I have used many other tournament software packages in the past, however the process was so simple and easy.

Highly recommend using this platform, there really is nothing better out there.

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Richard D.

Kommentare: I feel that this is one of the best decisions we have made as an organization and have already received many compliments about how good our website looks. Thanks TeamSideline!

Vorteile: There are too many Pros to list them all, so I will share the most important ones. Excellent functionality, quality of web page builder, superb customer service, and the price is almost a steal. They were also there to help me every step of the way in setting everything up. It allowed our site to be fully customizable to suit our needs and their service is second to none.

Nachteile: If I had to put down a Con (which I can't really say it is a true con), I would say is that there is a bit of learning curve. However, considering the amount of functionality they provide it is well worth that time. Once you learn where everything is, it is a breeze to modify and update quickly.

Couldn't live without Teamsideline!

Bewertet am 12.9.2012
Kris B.
Recreation Supervisor

Kommentare: I can't live without teamsideline! This has made such an improvement to our overall softball program. Once we got all of the teams using the site regularly, it has been such a great asset! Love being able to quickly and easily post schedules and playoffs and then notify everyone to check. Thanks Teamsideline! I am so appreciative of your efforts to helping make my program great!

Vorteile: Easy to post schedules
Easy communications to teams
Easy short cut link (www.teamsideline.com/woodland)
REPORTS are excellent and use them all the time!
The new page splash is a great function!
Easy for ASA rep (Cassi) to bill us accordingly - spring only.
Thank for for the timestamps on the schedules, that was a huge addition!

Nachteile: Difficult to "build" home page
Roster functionality is limited
Wish it was easier to move teams between divsions (especially at a half-way point in season)
Page splash is tempermental, can't see what it would look like without going out and coming back in.
Wish there was a way to track the ASA registered teams here.

von TeamSideline.com an 11.12.2015

Thanks for the feedback on areas too improve. We have worked on many of those areas already! We appreciate your partnership!

TeamSideline has everything a sports organization needs and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Bewertet am 3.3.2018
Marc J.
Chairman

Kommentare: I would highly recommend TeamSideline!

Vorteile: Their support team is the best in any business I've ever experienced. They respond within minutes of any questions you might have and will not stop till a question is resolved.

Seattle Parks and Recreation 1st Year Review

Bewertet am 12.9.2012
Frank C.
Youth Athletics Program Coordinator

Kommentare: I would recommend this system to anyone who is looking for a scheduling program. Easy to use, great updates, exceptional support, easy access for the public. This system has paid for itself many times over. It has also created increased goodwill towards all!

Vorteile: Easy setup. Many scheduling options is great! Tournament use is great! Great flexibility in web page setup. Easy navigation through all parts of the program. Access to schedules at all times alleviates teams missing games. Love the ability to build email communications list and contact the people we need to. Surveys are easy to set up and have been very successful. We received more feedback than ever! Reports are very flexible to customize. Officials scheduling piece has saved us money since officials receive reminders about games. Great updates on a consistent basis. The company listens to our needs. Support is exceptional. This program has paid for itself within the first 3 months of implication.

Nachteile: There are none.

By far the easiest software to work with

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Donna B.
Treasurer
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Every couple of years I would search for a software that would do a little bit more for me. This year I struck gold! TeamSideline is giving much more versatility. I am extremely excited about the game reminder feature, team websites, selling items within the registration and the texting feature. I believe my software searches have come to an end.

Vorteile: I have used many types of software over the years and TeamSideline is by far the easiest to work in. Set up was easier than easy and when I did have a question it was addressed by either a training video or an explanation in a document. It is an all- inclusive software which is also a plus.

Nachteile: I have not found one yet and honestly do not think I will.

Excellent software for managing our sports with approximately 150 teams and multiple divisions.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Lisa P.
Recreation Supervisor II

Kommentare: I have recommended TeamSideline to multiple agencies and know of two who have purchased the service and have been extremely pleased. I will continue to recommend TeamSideline for their excellent program and service.

Vorteile: For our agency, Team Sideline has automated our scheduling; provided simplified roster management that can be easily verified and tracked; provides our participants with instant schedules, standings, and game changes; and lightens the work load of our staff. We couldn't be more happy with the services provided.