Über AestheticsPro

Ziel des Unternehmens ist die Bereitstellung einer All-in-one-Software für die Schönheitsbranche.

Erfahre mehr über AestheticsPro

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie AestheticsPro bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Lynnea V.
Lynnea V.

Launching and Running a Medical Aesthetics Practice with Aesthetics Pro

Kommentare: I am extremely pleased with this remarkably comprehensive software - since it helps manage the medical, financial and marketing aspects of the practice. I purchased this software before launching a startup, and Aesthetics Pro has facilitated smooth operation in almost all facets of the practice. The EMR forms and templates have easily edited text and graphics. The side-by-side photo gallery, which can marked, is also simple to use; the staff spends comparatively little time creating comprehensive medical records. Clients can access discharge instructions from the client portal, or we can email them easily if left behind. We will take advantage of online booking and in-application messaging as we grow. But what really separates Aesthetics Pro from other EHRs is the seamless integration of marketing efforts and lead tracking. The increased efficiency (reduced staff time on redundant data entry) using a program that merges marketing software with EHR software. The lead list database in Aesthetics Pro has been crucial to our growth and success – converting a lead to client takes one click. Besides being able to send email blasts within the EMR, we can monitor the effectiveness of of all of our marketing campaigns – from print to digital to meet-and-greets. We’re also now able to track our referring clients, so we know those who like recommending us to others. Aesthetics Pro’s inventory tracking is also invaluable. Highest praise for this well-crafted, robust software.

Tracks, manages and markets to new leads- including email blasts & touchpoints Excellent EMR Inventory tracking Tracks efficacy of our marketing efforts to determine ROI Metric reports are simple to generate Tracks patient referrals and marketing effort effectiveness via rewards tracking Dashboard tracks patient balances and services remaining in packages easily Easy to create pop up notes for informal communication re: patient Option to fully integrate the website and the practice management software Frequently adds new features to augment quality of patient care and marketing Scheduling by staff member, room and device helps avoid scheduling errors

The patient's allergies list/profile does not appear in the patient's dashboard, and does not pop up in any way while writing the patients' medical notes. Same for emergency medical contact. The training information comes only video format, so its difficult to look up the answer to specific 'how to' questions after the videos have been viewed. Fortunately, the support staff is extremely prompt responding to both basic and complex queries via an in-application communication system - so these questions are quickly answered. The way the consent and discharge forms are currently structured, we can alter existing forms, but cannot create or add new ones.

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Dr. Villanova!! This is great info!

Meredith H.
owner, NP in USA

Tech support knowledge

All needed features for managing inventory, medical records, marketing, scheduling and running reports are in one place. I LOVE the new e-record creator.

No available text marketing that aligns with email marketing; non-editable text reminder; patient portal is not user friendly. Please add a text (checkbox) box signature option (in lieu of the signature pad) for the e-record creator feature. Also, for the e-record creator, please add the option of importing images for treatment records so that we can create non-static forms for injectables etc. Additionally, I think that an app for our handheld devices would be an excellent feature, that I really miss having with my old Vagaro software.

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Meredith! We will be have image support for the E-Record Creator very soon! All the best, -AestheticsPro Team

Leanne B.

Just Started Software Again

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far everything and everyone we have dealt with has been very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic with following up with my questions/emails but also not hounding me and just trying to sell me the software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very attentive in her responses and helpful with anything we need so far. Our onboarding call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was great. She was very informative and clear in her explanations.

We like that it is similar to what we've been using, so it will make our transition easier. We have used Aesthetics Pro in the past (5 years ago) and the enhancements since then are very beneficial and efficient.

It would be nice if lab integration could become an option.

letzte Woche

We are so happy that you are everything is going well with your software implementation! Thank you, -AestheticsPro Team

Kathy L.
Chief Strategy Officer in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Clunky and Buggy

2 letztes Jahr

My practice has used Aesthetics Pro for over 6 months now. While it is certainly an upgrade from pen and paper (what we used before!) I wish we had chosen a different software altogether. Because the upfront on-boarding is so cumbersome, it will be difficult to switch platforms now. From the beginning, the user experience has not been great. Having patients complete forms through their "portal" on an iPad is a frequent source of frustration for our clients. Additionally, if they forget to hit the obscure "save" button at the bottom, the system does not save the forms. Their customer service, which we need to use often due to bugs in their platform, is defensive and not client-oriented. For the past two weeks, we have been unable to modify staff schedules in the system so our front desk has had to keep track of schedules using pen and paper. When we tried to elevate this issue, we were told by a senior account liaison that this issue was not an "urgent matter". The main reason we got Aesthetics Pro was for their scheduling capability, so it's hard to image what kind of issue would be more urgent. Avoid this software at all cost!

Not user-friendly for staff or patients. Customer service is not client-oriented. Software often has bugs that limit functionality. Features are not very dynamic or customizable.

letztes Jahr

Hi Kathy, We apologize you're unhappy with AestheticsPro. We want to ensure proper use of our product allowing you to grow your business as so many other Medical Spas have. We see that your onboarding session is still available, we strongly recommend completing this important first step. Upon account activation, we provide unlimited access to training videos, 1 hour onboarding session, 2- 30 minute Q&A sessions, & unlimited access to the support ticketing system with additional training available upon request. We'd love to get some time scheduled. We understand the staff scheduling issue has been resolved. Regarding the iPad issue, we apologize for taking longer than it should have. Senior Management is aware and we'll ensure prompt resolution is taken. Your account liaison did advocate on your behalf and provided a discount. Our success is dependent on your success. Please reach out directly with future issues or questions. Sincerely, The AestheticsPro Team

Monique M.

On Boarding Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Being HIPPA compliant with forms,

User friendly; client data & e-records; Training videos are very informative

So far none; no complaints or problems occurring yet

letzte Woche

We appreciate your review Monique! Thank you, -AestheticsPro Team

Jennifer B.
Owner & Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Software tech help

Kommentare: Chat is TOO hard, as I do EVERYTHING & time is wasted with chat, especially when it's difficult to type exactly what my experience is with computer/software struggles - HARD to type this out, etc. BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was AWESOME!!!! ABOVE & BEYOND ...truly saved my day with ESSENTIAL work I needed help with to generate revenue (so crucial in this "Stay At Home" period.
So....please, THANK [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for me - he deserves a raise!

the price (AND - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service via phone & screen share - REALLY HELPED! Nothing beats a "live" person! )

ease of use, chat customer service And ...LONG videos I had to watch just to get started & continue to have to do so, plus they don't match your current updated software. Hard to find the exact spots of video I'm needing to watch, rather the entire 30 min, 1, or 1.5 hrs of screen time.

Thank you Jennifer! We love the shout outs! -AestheticsPro Team

Joanna S.
DNP in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great feature at a great price

Kommentare: I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times now over the past year. He has been extremely helpful, patient, and resourceful. Each time I've worked with him he has demonstrated a passion for customer service as well as having robust knowledge as it relates to the system, it's capabilities, and how the user can get the absolute highest utility from their product.

1. End-user perspective: I was able to intuitively navigate this system with relative ease from the outset. This made the implementation process virtually painless. 2. Operations: New staff members are trained on the system and are able to develop a high-degree of competence in very short period of time when compared to other systems I have trained staff on in the past. Having a system that can be easily adopted by staff allows them to operate in a more independent manner thereby giving the owner/operator such as myself, the freedom to steer the business as a whole. 3. Patient experience: Of course there is a certain population of people who have challenges with technology to begin with. However, for patients who are tech savvy, the system provides superior convenience. 4. Fiscal aspects: The accuracy and robustness of the data I am able to extract is superb. I am able to make sound business decisions based on metrics. Forecasting is so much easier when I can do meaningful drill-downs. There's no guess work involved.

There are two things I would consider REALLY working on. First is the appearance of the system. As well as it functions, it should also "look" a little sleeker, sexier, more aesthetically pleasing. Especially being that the product is geared toward people who work and are consumers of the beauty industry. Secondly, I'd do the same for the marketing material. The image library could be updated and the templates could be more user-friendly too. I have a ton of my own material in jpeg, pdf, and even links that I can download into the marketing template. Then there's the template itself which are difficult to maneuver, when select a color for one area with the intention of using the same color (for the sake of consistency) in another area, there's no way to determine exactly what that color is upon your next selection being that you have to guess the color based on where you placed your courser last on the color gradient.

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Joanna, this is some wonderful feedback! Thank you very much for being so thoughtful and thorough! Have a great day! -AestheticsPro Team

Ema B.
Manager in USA

Just what we needed!

Kommentare: The software has cut down our workflow significantly. It is intuitive and easy to maneuver.

Easy to use and integration was not as stressful as I thought it would be. We still have to upload all our patient documents into their accounts one at a time because there is no way to do a bulk import. But all in all, very good software.

communication between employees could be updated to a text messaging or email messaging system. But we are using the company announcement feature for that. Also, we would have preferred for completed appointments to be greyed out. Not a big deal but it would further improve the aesthetics of the software. Same-day support is preferable but they have been pretty responsive with tickets.

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for the feedback back Ema! We will definitely look into improvements that can be made with our internal/staff messaging and communications. Have a great day, -AestheticsPro Team

Emily M.
Medical Esthetician in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AestheticsPro is the whole package

ease of use for booking, rescheduling and moving appointments is the biggest win for us.

The client portal is clunky and not very customizable, and the unsubscribe notification for emails is so small that we continuously get clients telling us they aren't able to unsubscribe and that we're doing it on purpose.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you Emily!! -AestheticsPro Team

Jess Y.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, very user-friendly.

I loved the integration with marketing and eblasts, erecords, reminders. Also, I loved the simplicity of the checkout process.

I wish that the software had InMode services/products/consents included in its library.

vor 3 Monaten

Jess, we would love to get some more information on InMode. Please contact your Account Liaison so we can discuss more! Thank you! -AestheticsPro Team

Gary R.
COSMETIC PLASTIC SURGEON in USA

COMMENTS

Kommentare: OVERALL IS GOOD !!
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS GOOD
MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT TEAM ON A CALL RATHER THAN GOING THROUGH THE SPANISH INQUISITION
GIVE US A NUMCER WHICH WOULD AUTOMATICALLY POPULATE OUR INFORMATION
PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO PRINT OUT A MONTH OF APPOINTMENTS ON ONE SHEET RATHER THAN A WEEK ONLY

THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IS CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE - AND THAT IS [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -SHE IS FANTASTIC AND HELPS US MOVE SMOOTHLY WITH THE SOFTWARE- SHEI S A COMPLIMENT TO YOUR SOFTWARE AND YOUR ORGANIZATION!!!!!

YES INTEGRATION WAS MORE DIFFICULT THAN EXPECTED-THERE ARE MANY LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN BE IMPROVED TO MAKE IT EASIER IN EVERY DAY LIVING-WE HAVE SENT SEVERAL SUGGESTIONS BUT HAVE NOT SEEN ANY YET - YOU HAVE MADE A NEW HOME PAGE WHICH WAS ALRIGHT BUT NEGLECTED OTHER THINGS THAT THE PEOPLE AT THE SUPPORT NUMBER SAY ARE COMING. -IT WOUOLD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO SEE AND SEARCH MORE THAT A HUNDRED NAMES -YOU CAN ON SCROLL DOWN MORE THAN A HUNDRED -SMALL THINGS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE ENTERING A DATE HAVE IT CLICK OVER TO THE NEXT FIELD AUTOMATICALLY- -MAKE IT EASIER TO ENTER PHOTOS FROM CAMERA OR PHONE -I CAN GET A LIST IF YOU PREFER-THIS IS MEANT IN A HELPFUL WAY AND NOT JUST COMPLAINING -THER ARE THINGS THAT COULD BER ADDED THAT WOULD MAKE IT EVEN MORE DESIRABLE TO THE MEDICAL FIELD-WHICH IS A HUGE MARKET AND EXPENSIVE-THIS WOULD BE ESPECICLLY (ADD SPELL CHECKER TO THE PROGRAM) USEFUL TO THE PRIVATE PRACTITIONER

vor 8 Monaten

Gary we really appreciate the thorough and thoughtful feedback, we will definitely be sharing with our team! As you know we are here to assist you in any arena you need, and you know where to find us. Have a wonderful day, -AestheticsPro Team

Kelsie C.
VP of Sales and Operations in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

Kommentare: I am beyond pleased with AestheticsPro and overall, it is the best "All-in-One" day-to-day business tool I have ever used. I brought AestheticsPro to Springs Body Sculpting from another company I previously worked for because of how much I like it. This is my first time on the "admin" side so that is where I am needing more help but overall it is the best software system around!

This software is incredibly easy to use and covers so many topics to make it the perfect "All in one" business management tool. What I love the most is the quality of support that I get along with this software. I am not incredibly "tech savvy" so I occasionally need to reach out to the support team for help. And I am always so grateful and impressed with the swift response and the explicit direction I get from the support team to take care of things. I have had the privilege of personally speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a handful of times as she guided me through various things; and I have to say: she is AMAZING! Her vast knowledge, customer care, getting me the answers very quickly, and above all her personable personality where I feel 100% comfortable and at-ease talking to are unparalleled! She is a true gem and I love that someone like her is able to support my business on her end. I feel 100% confident in her ability on the support end.

I do wish I could edit and customize the E-Configuration forms but it looks like my wish will come true soon enough! That would be my only "con"

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Thank you very much Kelsie! We will have your account manager contact you as you can now edit E-Records more thoroughly! Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

John C.
CEO in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

2nd review for this company, I left review April 2017

Kommentare: Once I started using the rewards program, I noticed if you discount a service or procedure, the rewards do not adjust. I also noticed right away, that is they use rewards to reduce cost at POS payment. The points do not adjust either. So, basically they getting full point valve no matter what. Even if you enter a discount in the POS. I calculated the extra points being issued would bring 1000's of losses to the business, for a incorrect rewards system. Within a year, 10,000's. I also learned quickly, that clients/patients where being charged tax on the gross amount of the sale. No reduction in tax, if reward points are used. So, I discovered 100's of over charges to clients and 100's of tax liabilities to my business. within 20 days of using the rewards program, I reported this. I was told that's the way it was designed and that's the way it is staying. I pleaded to have them change it. I manually, everyday need to adjust each and every sale. And, only the administrator account can adjust reward point. NO OTHER USERS can. I pleaded they fix that also. Nothing changed. I stated 1000's of your users are losing money and taxing incorrectly. It's now over 9 months and no newsletter to clients stating this fault and rewards program unchanged. Also they replied to my last review on this site, they did fix EMV after months of battle also. But, no one has reached out to me to strengthen the terrible customer service. They need to FIX THIS ASAP.

90% of the platform and software is excellent for my Med Spa application. Read my other review on some other specifics, none of that has changed.

Customer service and lack of accountability when they have issues or created a faulty environment for business users. So many times when you write a ticket, they are disbelieving that an issue has occurred and 4% of time will admit it. I have requested a new account manger for months now. WITH no response. Here is a major issue. In April 2018 they released a rewards program, which is brilliant and excellent for the current market of customer retention. I was very excited, so I launched a campaign to all my clients and potential new clients. BUT, it's losing my business money if I don't adjust every sale. And, I warned them, 1000's of their existing accounts are at jeopardy also. No action has been taken in 9 months.

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

John, thank you again for your candid feedback. As stated previously within tickets and email we feel their might be a disconnect between how you expected the Rewards System to function, and how it actually functions. We apologize for this disconnect, but short of a full redesign of the feature there is not much we can do. Our support staff will continue to assist with any inquiries you have, and we welcome further correspondence through appropriate channels. Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

John C.
CEO in USA
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using the software for 4 years now. Need better customer support

Kommentare: Overall, i have used a POS and scheduler in the past. This online POS is great with features and e records. The biggest challenge is the customer support. It's a call in center to leave a message, at some outside contracted company. Who then in turn takes your message, like you are an unknown customer. Then you must await a call back. But, that's not what they want. They want you to write a support ticket. So imagine this, you are processing a credit card and the client/patient is right there and something happens. Guess what you got no one to reach out to for immediate assistance. The whole system has had a network failure a few times. But, not a lot. But, when it does happen, you have zero access to any of files, pint of sale and most important, your scheduler. Guess what try and call them. NO ONE will be there to take your call and you can not submit a ticket. I recently tried to snap shot my issues to their support email and it got returned to they can not accept the issue. Must write a ticket. Problem is you also can not submit screen shots on a support ticket. It very frustrating when you need immediate support to later support. Again this credit card transactions, scheduling factors and much more. These are time sensitive matters to a business owner, and it's not easy to write tickets to describe something that is technical. To time consuming. When they hire a in house receptionist and a on the phone available support technician. I'll revise this review. But, to date, I'm very unsatisfied with there support methods and system. Seams they are under staffed for the demand of support. Or are not willing to invest in having the staff to personally take your call and walk you through any concerns or issues.

Some glitches here and there. But overall, I like using there scheduler and E-records. A lot of available template forms. POS and inventory is easy yo set up and operate. Love online access from anywhere. Love the client log in factor.

Customer support system is below average. It's not time of essence with them, for an environment for the end users that is. Credit card processor is not to your choosing. They use only Vantiv and current do not support the card chip reader. I already lost a charge back, with all proof of user signing, picture of client being there and receiving the treatment. But, due to new compliance that started end of 2016. Merchant loses if you do not have card chip reader. I asked Aesthetics Pro, for reimbursement for their failed compliance and they DID NOT accept liability.

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

John, thank you for the honest feedback and recommendations to help our team better accommodate you and your staff. It is always our hope we can provide the best software experience possible and we appreciate your concerns and will be addressing them internally. Additionally, we will have an account manager reach out directly to help in establishing a direct line of communication. Best regards, AestheticsPro Online. 12/5/18 Update: As Capterra/Software Advice/GetApp has started promoting older reviews it is worth noting that this feedback is from 4/13/2017 and we have worked with John to resolve his pending inquiries. We are also now 100% EMV/Chipcard compatible!

Mary L.
Owner, Nurse Practitoner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Awesome customer service and an easy to use software system

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This has been the easiest part of starting my business!! The team is very helpful and responsive to my emails.

Aesthetics Pro is easy to navigate, add services and products and has a very dynamic e-record creator. I was very pleased that the software has hundreds of pre-created consent forms, treatment records, provider forms for literally EVERY aesthetic service that I could think of offering to my clients. I can pick and choose the ones I want to see, easily alter and create entirely new forms and send them to my clients e-portal to sign. The medical record side of the software is very easy and pretty, lol. The calendar, appointments and even email response to clients is very functional and easy to use. I should know because I have set it all up myself. With the help on the Support Team, Support Webinar, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the Onboarding Team.

I would like to be able to add "disposable" products like syringes, gauze, needles that are not charged to the client and have the system provide a profit/loss with these items included.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Mary! We appreciate the kind words and are happy you are finding success. Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

Kathleen G.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I have been using this software for 5 years.

Kommentare: Scheduling, invoicing, tracking treatments remaining. Client facing data entry kiosk. Email follow up templates. Inventory management system.

I've used this software for 5 years. I reviewed it in 2014. Over the course of the 5 years, we've added new services and devices. We have had great support from development enabling us to keep up with form development and modifications. We love that the software is cloud based and we are able to use iPads for client intake, consent forms, etc. In our treatment rooms, we use the iPads for photography and charting, being able to upload the photos on the spot to the record. The side by side option in the photo gallery is excellent for ongoing care of our clients. I am able to extract valuable data from the available reports in order to help me run needed data analysis critical for my practice.

I wish that I could integrate data with quickbooks and be able to load customers and sales data into my principle financial software.

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Looking forward to another 5 years, thank you Kathleen! If you have any questions about reports, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team, the Line Item Discount Report might be just the tool you need that will help you with your financial data!

Deirdre G.
Project Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Love everyone and most things about Aesthetics Pro

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The process has been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a life saver and regularly talks me off a ledge as I implement this program. Today I had an extremely thorough training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was so kind and helpful in helping me find work arounds for our business here.

That you have ALMOST everything I need in one place minus a few key things

Appt colors - I need free reign Membership features are lacking - subscription is just a payment plan Taking items out of inventory is a problem unless you want to give every member of staff full access and i do not - I want multiple services to be able to draw from the same pool of product The access you need to perform necessary functions crosses over with things we don't want people to have access to Tracking back bar items

letztes Jahr

Thank you Deirdre! Keep an eye out for memberships - we are working on some updates for 2020! -AestheticsPro Team

Fasadinah M.
Clinical Director in USA

Comprehensive EMR, POS, scheduling, marketing systme

Kommentare: Compared to other softwares for med spas, it is still the easiest to use.

The system is user friendly, comprehensive, easy to set up, it is now integrated with Patient Pop, our online scheduling software via our website.

Better fees with the merchant processing. The marketing feature is hard to learn, lots of kinks and needing to reset to save, it feels old. There should be a way to make sure clients are giving us a valid credit card number when scheduling an appointment.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you Fasadinah, you in-depth feedback is very appreciated. Thank you! -AestheticsPro

Andi L.
Admin in USA

Tech Support was great in responding quickly to our issues! They even called us, much appreciated!

Kommentare: Our cookies, chrome updated and cleared. Our IT rep is being called on a regular basis regarding something or another going on w this system. The screen navigation seems to be inconsistent; sometimes date shows, sometimes not. Sometimes the calendar works great, sometimes not. When do you update? Are we aware of updates? Does your company have update skype calls to show users to continue getting the best use of the system? Surely things have been updated and changed for the better since we started a year ago...

When patient's are wanting to check out it takes too long to check them out and then try to make an appointment, etc; too much screen navigation when we are at our busiest. Also, patient's don't always sign paperwork before they come into the office, there should be a way to bring the paperwork all up at once and they can sign across the board, or sign once and it signs ALL the paperwork. We constantly tell them the paperwork is in their email, and to read it and sign it, 9 times out of 10 they don't, so it's a huge time consumer to bring each consent up one at a time. What can be easier for the provider than navigating thru anywhere from 4-8 forms at an appt?

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Thank you for the thorough review! We will have an Account Manager reach out to you and cover some of our most recent software updates and any questions you may have. Best regards, - AestheticsPro Team

Richard M.
Director of IT in USA
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fast, User-Friendly, and Comprehensive

Kommentare: Myaestheticspro gives us everything we need to manage our medical spas. Point of sales, CRM, appointment scheduling, medical records, inventory management, resource configuration, business analytics, client outreach tools -- Myaestheticspro comes with all of that and more in a nicely priced, HIPAA compliant package. It also boasts an exceptionally well streamlined end user experience, which makes the process of onboarding new staff is an absolute breeze given how simple and intuitive the software is to use. Moreover, the development and account management staff have been exceptionally helpful recently in getting our entire company switched over to using Myaestheticspro; it was a painless, seamless transition, so I can tell you from personal experience that you can expect an exceptional support network to boot.

Myaestheticspro is incredibly user-friendly and comes pre-loaded with a bevy of management and reporting tools -- and at a very reasonable price.

There isn't anything I actively dislike about the software, and any gripes one might have are mere trifles considering the exceptional functionality and value.

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Richard, it is always a pleasure working with you are your staff! -AestheticsPro Team

Luis M.
General Partner in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Getting the most out of AP software

AP Addresses many of our needs, however as we move forward in the development of our systems we have run into inadequacies in zincing with AP. The CS team, however is always looking at different ways or go arounds to the software as AP continues to enhance it's interface of the different mechanics of the software.

The limited API interface with merchant service systems

Thank you Luis! Always appreciate your insight! -AestheticsPro Team

Hilda T.
Clinic Director/Aesthetic Physician in Nigeria

5 star company

Kommentare: I did a great deal of research before deciding on My Aesthetics Pro. After one year of use, I can confidently say this is one of the best decisions I made for our aesthetic practice. My aesthetics pro is packed with features that will make running your practice pretty much seamless and stressless. From managing the medical information to scheduling appointments, managing inventory, accounts to even marketing...it is a very well thought out software. More recently, in my country Nigeria, we have been plunged into a recession as a result of the global dip in oil prices, making it increasingly difficult to source forex to pay for our subscription with. I raised this concern with my account manager Eric, he responded by getting me an unbelievable discount to help cushion the effect of the inflation we are experiencing. So this is not only a great company with a great product, they have a human face too and truly do go the extra mile to keep their customers. We are certainly customers for life!

Easy to use Packed with all the features you need for a robust medical information management software tailored for Aesthetic practices. Great customer care, quick to resolve problems.

Absolutely nothing.

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Dr. Titiloye, we are so very happy that we were able to accommodate you and your business. As always, having you as a client is an absolute pleasure.

Adriana G.
physician in USA

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing

Kommentare: Good. Its nice to have all the info in one centralized resource!

I have had to reach out to support for a variety of issues and have had the privileged of working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is awesome. She knows her stuff and when she doesn't know the answer for something, she keeps her word when she says she will create a ticket with more info. She is so sweet and seems to really enjoy her job AND working with people. I cannot tell you how much a blessing she has been! She is patient, kind, thorough, consistent, professional. I wish everyone is customer service was like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She should be training everyone in support if she is not already. Just getting to work with her, and knowing she really cares and will answer my questions is so soooo reassuring and makes Aesthetics Pro worth it all on her own. I have spoken with other support and they are nice too but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes ABOVE AND BEYOND! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] For being so upbeat and overall awesome at what you do!!! GREAT GREAT WORK!!

-Not being able to carry a credit card balance -Ease of use with regards to forms and calendar -how the appointments appear on the calendar can look a bit unclear, would be nice to have it more in the form as shown on "print page" -Easier to set up subscriptions -Have a membership option!! -training videos more in depth regarding marketing with fully executed examples

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Adriana! We will have memberships soon, stay tuned for more features! Thank you, -AestheticsPro Team

Annette B.
Electrologist/Esthetician in Kanada
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service, excellent software program

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far AestheticsPro has exceeded all my expectations. The training staff have been extremely helpful and are extremely knowledgable with the program and can pretty much answer any questions with ease. My experience right from the sales department to the implementing of the program has been exceptional. Everyone I have dealt with so far has been amazing.

This software seems like there is a lot to learn when you first start working with the product. But it is extremely user friendly and very easy to learn. Once your business information is uploaded and customized for your establishment, the software has everything you need to make you work smarter, not harder. I really love the training videos. They walk you through every aspect of the program and help customize the program to your needs. The support team is amazing! They answer any question in a timely fashion. I really like the one-on-one help while setting up the program for your business. I highly recommend AestheticsPro Medical Spa to any Spa setting whether in the medical field or not.

I found that there is nothing that I like least about this software. So far I feel it has exceeded my expectations. Other than it would be nice to be able to utilize the 24 hour clock.

Thank you Annette, we love the thorough feedback! -AestheticsPro Team

Alexis S.
Assistant Manager in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Overall it has been great, after we got over the hiccups of transferring softwares, we think it will work great for our business.

I like that there is lots of easy, online support, and that the system can track invoices and how our employees get paid.

The thing that was the hardest for us was getting the confirmation texts and emails set up

Antwort von AestheticsPro Online

Thank you Alexis. Do not be shy about contacting our Support Team if you have any questions about our marketing suite. Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team