Über AestheticsPro

Ziel des Unternehmens ist die Bereitstellung einer All-in-one-Software für die Schönheitsbranche.

Erfahre mehr über AestheticsPro

This software is incredibly easy to use and covers so many topics to make it the perfect "All in one" business management tool.

If you have giftcards and a credit card machine that are not integrated with AestheticsPro, it can be confusing and difficult to navigate and set up.

Bewertungen zu AestheticsPro

AestheticsPro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 445 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AestheticsPro bereits verwendet?

Lynnea
Lynnea

Launching and Running a Medical Aesthetics Practice with Aesthetics Pro

Kommentare: I am extremely pleased with this remarkably comprehensive software - since it helps manage the medical, financial and marketing aspects of the practice. I purchased this software before launching a startup, and Aesthetics Pro has facilitated smooth operation in almost all facets of the practice. The EMR forms and templates have easily edited text and graphics. The side-by-side photo gallery, which can marked, is also simple to use; the staff spends comparatively little time creating comprehensive medical records. Clients can access discharge instructions from the client portal, or we can email them easily if left behind. We will take advantage of online booking and in-application messaging as we grow. But what really separates Aesthetics Pro from other EHRs is the seamless integration of marketing efforts and lead tracking. The increased efficiency (reduced staff time on redundant data entry) using a program that merges marketing software with EHR software. The lead list database in Aesthetics Pro has been crucial to our growth and success – converting a lead to client takes one click. Besides being able to send email blasts within the EMR, we can monitor the effectiveness of of all of our marketing campaigns – from print to digital to meet-and-greets. We’re also now able to track our referring clients, so we know those who like recommending us to others. Aesthetics Pro’s inventory tracking is also invaluable. Highest praise for this well-crafted, robust software.

Tracks, manages and markets to new leads- including email blasts & touchpoints Excellent EMR Inventory tracking Tracks efficacy of our marketing efforts to determine ROI Metric reports are simple to generate Tracks patient referrals and marketing effort effectiveness via rewards tracking Dashboard tracks patient balances and services remaining in packages easily Easy to create pop up notes for informal communication re: patient Option to fully integrate the website and the practice management software Frequently adds new features to augment quality of patient care and marketing Scheduling by staff member, room and device helps avoid scheduling errors

The patient's allergies list/profile does not appear in the patient's dashboard, and does not pop up in any way while writing the patients' medical notes. Same for emergency medical contact. The training information comes only video format, so its difficult to look up the answer to specific 'how to' questions after the videos have been viewed. Fortunately, the support staff is extremely prompt responding to both basic and complex queries via an in-application communication system - so these questions are quickly answered. The way the consent and discharge forms are currently structured, we can alter existing forms, but cannot create or add new ones.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you Dr. Villanova!! This is great info!

Alexandra
Owner Nurse Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Highly recommend AestheticsPro

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: So far, my experience has been great. The platform is easy to use, and my support team has been great answering all of my questions.

How easy it is to navigate. It is very intuitive.

Additional cost for certain messaging/emailing.

letzte Woche

Hi Alexandra! Thank you so much for your amazing review of AestheticsPro! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the software and have found it easy to navigate. In case you didn't already know, we recently released a new app that can be downloaded on the App Store or Google Play. Now you can access AestheticsPro seamlessly from your mobile device! And of course, if you need help with anything, please feel free to reach out! Wishing you all the best in the business! - the AP Team

Natalie

Aesthetic pro for Medspa

Kommentare: Overall good once learning the program. The automated upgrade was extremely frustrating as no warning was given. Most info didn’t transfer over. When contacting customer service can’t really speak to anyone - put in a ticket and go from there.

An assortment of consents, instructions, ease of sending paperwork to clients before appointment. Ease of scheduling and payment.

Customer service is hard to get in contact with - actually speaking with a live person. Automatic upgrade is frustrating as no warning was given and most info didn’t transfer over.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Natalie! Thank you for your feedback of AestheticsPro. We love to receive our clients' observations so we can continue to improve and set the bar for aesthetic management software. Your account manager is reaching out to you to answer any questions you may have. Wishing you the best in business from the AP Team!

Nadine
OFFICE MANAGER, NCMA in USA

Review 2024

The ability to have it on all out tablets, laptops, desktops and phones to be able to long in anywhere.

That it is not integrated with CareCredit or Square and that we can only upload a small amount of medical records at a time

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Nadine! Thank you so much for your awesome review of AestheticsPro! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the software and the ability to access it from any device. Feel free to reach out if you ever need help with anything! Wishing you all the best in the business! - the AP Team

Katie
Patient Care Coordinator in USA

Eh

Kommentare: 4/5

It's mostly easy to use. Nice to have the EMR option instead of using paper and folders.

Some functions, like prepaids, are hard to navigate and keep track of. It would be nice to give clients a credit option instead of giving them a gift card in the software. It would also be nice to not have to relog in for the kiosk mode after each patient completes their paperwork.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Katie! Thank you for reviewing AestheticsPro software! Glad to hear that you enjoy the paperless EMR that AestheticsPro offers. Sounds like your account manager has already reached out, but we would love for you to reach out to our wonderful support team at any time for help navigating some aspects of the software - we love to help our clients build efficient workflows and learn all of the great features we offer, like the client bank! We wish you the best in business! - the AP Team

richelle
Aesthetician in USA

Great Tool For New Businesses

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Over all great experience and awesome people to train us!

I like the ease of set up and the fact that there are a lot of tools to chose from. Especially when it comes to the upload of pictures, consent forms and the like. I haven't gotten to use it yet with clients as we are still brand new but based off what I have seen, it is very easy to use!

The fact that once you edit a consent forum that it does not automatically update after you have already assigned consent forms to the services. That would be the biggest thing to update for the system as it was very time consuming to assign all the consent/pre-post care instructions to each service it needed to be assigned to.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Richelle! Thank you so much for your awesome review of AestheticsPro! We are thrilled you are enjoying the software and all it offers. We just wanted to let you know that our new app is now available on the App Store and Google Play so you can access the software from anywhere on any device. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. We love to help! Wishing you all the best in the business! - the AP Team

Harrison

AP review *

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The great parts of Aesthetics Pro are the ease of use and portability.

The downside of AestheticsPro is that its more expensive than other EMRs that include integration with knsurance companies.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Harrison! Thank you for your review of AestheticsPro! It's great to hear you're enjoying our software's ease of use and access from any device, any time, anywhere! If you ever need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us – we're always here to help! Wishing you all the best in the business! - the AP Team

Jenilyn
Clinical Director in USA

Excellent Product and Excellent Team Support

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Aesthetic Pro product and support is excellent. My account manager, [sensitive content hidden], is superlative! Thank you [sensitive content hidden].

Aesthetic Pro is very easy to use for both providers and patients. I highly appreciate their support team as they're always prompt in their responses. My account manager, [sensitive content hidden], is very responsive, caring and always willing to help. She always goes above and beyond when resolving issues in our access and billing. I highly recommend AestheticPro product!

None. I like Aesthetic Pro product and I do not have any reservations or any regrets in using it.

letzte Woche

Hi Jenilyn! Thank you so much for your awesome review of AestheticsPro! It's great to hear that you're enjoying our ease of use and the top-notch care your Client Success Manager provides. If you ever need help, please reach out – we love to help! Wishing you all the best in the business! - the AP Team

Isabella
Operationsn Officer in USA

AP REVIEW

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use, ability to have one on one customer service help

Design feels dated, could use a more updated aesthetic

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Isabella! We really appreciate your review of AestheticsPro! It's great to hear that you're enjoying our award-winning customer support and ease of use! If you ever need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us – we're always here to help! Wishing you all the best in the business! - the AP Team

Sherri
Office Manager in USA

Aesthetics Pro

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

We like the online support and user friendly options of this system

We are not able to real time chat with clients and there is no alternate financing integration available

letzte Woche

Hi Sherri! Thank you so much for your wonderful review of AestheticsPro! We are excited to hear that you are enjoying the software and have found it user-friendly. In case you didn't already know, we recently released a new app that can be downloaded on the App Store or Google Play. Now you can access AestheticsPro seamlessly from your mobile device! And of course, if you need help with anything, please feel free to reach out! Wishing you all the best in the business! - the AP Team

Jennifer
Owner & Practitioner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Software tech help

Kommentare: Chat is TOO hard, as I do EVERYTHING & time is wasted with chat, especially when it's difficult to type exactly what my experience is with computer/software struggles - HARD to type this out, etc. BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was AWESOME!!!! ABOVE & BEYOND ...truly saved my day with ESSENTIAL work I needed help with to generate revenue (so crucial in this "Stay At Home" period.
So....please, THANK [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for me - he deserves a raise!

the price (AND - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service via phone & screen share - REALLY HELPED! Nothing beats a "live" person! )

ease of use, chat customer service And ...LONG videos I had to watch just to get started & continue to have to do so, plus they don't match your current updated software. Hard to find the exact spots of video I'm needing to watch, rather the entire 30 min, 1, or 1.5 hrs of screen time.

Thank you Jennifer! We love the shout outs! -AestheticsPro Team

Bekki
RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Steer clear!!!

Kommentare: Set up was excruciatingly tedious. It is not user friendly at all.

Easy to send an invoice / receipts. The customer service is ok.

It is so clunky, confusing and glitchy. I cannot express in words the frustration i have been experiencing.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Bekki, thank you for your feedback of AestheticsPro. Our team has contacted you several times with no response in hopes that we can help you with your software. For assistance, please reach out to your account manager. Wishing you the best in business from the AP Team!

JOHN
CEO in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

2nd review for this company, I left review April 2017

Kommentare: Once I started using the rewards program, I noticed if you discount a service or procedure, the rewards do not adjust. I also noticed right away, that is they use rewards to reduce cost at POS payment. The points do not adjust either. So, basically they getting full point valve no matter what. Even if you enter a discount in the POS. I calculated the extra points being issued would bring 1000's of losses to the business, for a incorrect rewards system. Within a year, 10,000's. I also learned quickly, that clients/patients where being charged tax on the gross amount of the sale. No reduction in tax, if reward points are used. So, I discovered 100's of over charges to clients and 100's of tax liabilities to my business. within 20 days of using the rewards program, I reported this. I was told that's the way it was designed and that's the way it is staying. I pleaded to have them change it. I manually, everyday need to adjust each and every sale. And, only the administrator account can adjust reward point. NO OTHER USERS can. I pleaded they fix that also. Nothing changed. I stated 1000's of your users are losing money and taxing incorrectly. It's now over 9 months and no newsletter to clients stating this fault and rewards program unchanged. Also they replied to my last review on this site, they did fix EMV after months of battle also. But, no one has reached out to me to strengthen the terrible customer service. They need to FIX THIS ASAP.

90% of the platform and software is excellent for my Med Spa application. Read my other review on some other specifics, none of that has changed.

Customer service and lack of accountability when they have issues or created a faulty environment for business users. So many times when you write a ticket, they are disbelieving that an issue has occurred and 4% of time will admit it. I have requested a new account manger for months now. WITH no response. Here is a major issue. In April 2018 they released a rewards program, which is brilliant and excellent for the current market of customer retention. I was very excited, so I launched a campaign to all my clients and potential new clients. BUT, it's losing my business money if I don't adjust every sale. And, I warned them, 1000's of their existing accounts are at jeopardy also. No action has been taken in 9 months.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

John, thank you again for your candid feedback. As stated previously within tickets and email we feel their might be a disconnect between how you expected the Rewards System to function, and how it actually functions. We apologize for this disconnect, but short of a full redesign of the feature there is not much we can do. Our support staff will continue to assist with any inquiries you have, and we welcome further correspondence through appropriate channels. Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

Star
Practice Manager in USA

Frustrating

Kommentare: Basic

It has the basic features. It can schedule clients, cancel appointments, upload photos, and is web-based.

Customer support, site going down often, functionality, and the list goes on. I need to submit a support request on an almost daily basis. Speaking to customer support today the person was rude and basically told me if I didn't like the issues I was experiencing I could find a different software program. I have had nothing but trouble with this program since I started using it. It goes down in the middle of the day often. Sometimes it freezes up on tasks right as you're checking out a client, which makes both my company and AestheticsPro look bad. It doesn't have enough functionality for a medical spa to run smoothly. It does have basic functionality, but if you want to do more than just basic functions you're out of luck. I was told today that they are not planning on changing the way they handle their support so at this time, I am not getting satisfactory answers to the issues that I am experiencing. The marketing piece of this software is very lacking and has limited ability. The inventory management system is poorly designed. The administrative functions only work part of the time. I could go on and on. This software has a long way to go before it should be compared to some of the other available options.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Hello Star, our Support Team goes to great lengths to provide the best customer support possible, considering this we apologize for any frustration and please know we are always happy to work with you in resolving any open tickets you currently have. Our current protocol ensures that all client support is handled fairly and prioritized properly - within these guidelines we are eager to assist you as much as we can to ensure your software experiences is going as smoothly as possible. Additionally, if you have any concerns or need clarification regarding the software your assigned Account Manager can be reached directly for further discussion. Thank you -AP Team 12/5/18 Update: As Capterra/Software Advice/GetApp has started promoting older reviews it is worth noting that this feedback is from 7/29/2017 and many of the CONS that were listed have now been full remedied via further client education and technical support.

Beth
Spa Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is like AestheticsPro does not care about their accounts.

Kommentare: Poor - I've been using this software since 2018. I have looked high and low for other full integrated med spa software but they don't seem to exist. So, instead, we limp along with the best of the worst solutions with terrible support and customer service. Their API is closed so you cannot use any other tools from other vendors.

Generally, it is fully integrated, booking, staffing, payment processing, marketing. It sounds dreamy - but it is really frustrating. I say AP is the best of the worst.

Support. They do not listen to your concerns or make updates to the software when their is clearly something broken in the code. I recently logged a support ticket because all of my marketing email templates were ruined in a recent update. They said sorry this is frustrating but you need to rebuild all of them from scratch!!! I think that if a company breaks something in an upgrade they should 1) tell you and 2) fix it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Beth, thank you for leaving your review. We always love to take our client's feedback, and we are always listening. It sounds like a member of our accounts team already reached out to you, but if there are any other questions - please don't hesitate to contact our support team. Wishing you the best in business - the AP Team

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very outdated, unnecessarily complicated and not user friendly at all.

A lot of functionality integrated in one system. That is about all I can say that is good about this software.

We have ongoing technical issues and features are not user friendly. Patients complain on a daily bases about the online scheduling system. For example, the updated scheduling system was way overdue and we were looking forward to an easy to use patient experience. BUT, for example, if a day is fully booked, the patient can still click on that day on the calendar. Why not block it out? Once they click on a booked day on the calendar, it just does not show any times and it does not say anything like 'No available appointments today'. So, once the patient gets passed the confusion about why they are stuck at this point, and why there are not times to click on, the patient has to toggle through days and days till finally finding a time slot if you are fully booked for a while. Why not have a button that says 'next available appointment'? We get complaints every day and I am wondering how many clients we have lost because of this new, but still so outdated system. That is just one example of many how outdated this software is. Once, all our services in our service list disappeared except one, and they blamed it on us. There is no App for the doc to quickly check or manage the appointment schedule. I can go on and on. Overall, we signed up with AestheticsPro to make our daily work easier, it has gotten much harder and started to look for another solution.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you very much for your feedback. We would love to assist you further but the review software (Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp) does not allow us to view the details of Anonymous Reviewers and therefore we are unable to offer the full customer service experience that we are more than happy to provide. Enhancements being released this week should prove to effectively resolve some of the issues noted in your review. However, we would love to be able to assist you further with any inquiries that you may have. Please feel free to email us at accounts@myaestheticspro.com so that your Account Manager may coordinate all support utilities at our disposal to continue to assist you. Have a great day! -AestheticsPro Team

Daisy
Office Manager in USA

Technical Support

Kommentare: Our office is dependent on AP, but we love that we have remote access and options if our internet is down and you just can't beat that.

The technical support is probably the best part of AP, because there are always little problems that arise. If tech support is unable to help over messaging, they will set up a call. I've worked specifically with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] the past few times and he is knowledgeable, courteous, and effective.

I would love for the Next Available Appointment feature to work properly. We may be using it incorrectly, but the training on it is either flawed or the feature itself is because it malfunctions so often it is useless to us. It's a GREAT concept, our entire office just wishes we could depend on it working correctly. It will book appointments in blocked off times or in the wrong rooms which leads us to more issues because you cannot see the appt on the full calendar to double check errors when using this feature. We really wish it functioned correctly.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Hi Daisy! We really appreciate your review! Glad to know that you have been able to work with our outstanding support team to navigate questions that have come up. Our remote access feature truly is unbeatable, as you say, and we are very happy to hear that you love that feature of our software! We would also love to invite you to work more with our support team on the "Next Available Appointment" feature to make sure that it is all set up correctly in your system and receive training to ensure scheduling will be accurate and efficient for your medspa. Wishing you all the best! the AP team

Kyndl
COO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

It user friendly if you do not miss any steps when scheduling appointments, sending clients paperwork, rescheduling, etc. If you have any training questions, you can get that answered very quickly.

There are many things that seem outdated and could be improved.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Kyndl! Thank you so much for your review of AestheticsPro! We are happy to hear that you have had all of your training needs met by our award-winning customer support team. Stay tuned for even more updates and features with our new software release - Aurora! Coming very soon! It will feature a new modern design to streamline your workflow and will be easy to use on any device. Wishing you the best in business! - the AP Team

Sara
RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible customer support.

Kommentare: Awful. Switching EMR

I like our customized charting template although it took them months to finish it and they said it would be ready in two weeks.

Customer support is awful. Program is poorly built and maintained. Stalls out constantly.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

We are sorry to hear about your experience with customer support. We pride ourselves in industry-leading response times and resolution rates, and we will use your experience as an opportunity to train our staff and maintain excellent customer service. We understand several issues that occurred have been resolved, and we thank you for reaching out to your Account Manager to discuss some of these issues in full. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager or our Support Team to discuss any matters you may have in the future. We are here to help!

Corinna
Owner - Laser Hair Removal Tech in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Longtime Satisfied Client of Aesthetics Pro

Kommentare: I've enjoyed my experience with AestheticsPro. It's very important that I can rely on the site to be fully operational at all times. I've never had an issue with the site being down during my business hours. It's a very affordable solution for my scheduling and EMR needs.

Ease of use, detailed client history, customizable. Great customer support via phone and online.

Minor but I would like to not have to new clients which cellphone carrier they use. Other systems don't require it and many people think it's weird for asking. Also and concern when they change carriers. They do not receive their text reminders and many people do not check their emails.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Corinna! Thank you so much for your awesome review of AestheticsPro! We are so happy you find our software easy to use and have enjoyed our award-winning customer support. We appreciate all feedback and look forward to making our software even more efficient with the new Aurora release coming very soon. Please reach out if you have any questions! We love to help! Wishing you the best in business - the AP Team

Roxanna
Medical Director/Owner in USA

review

Scheduling is easy and the functionality and learning of the tool is easy.

ability to add clinical documents. having to build my own is cumbersome

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Roxanna! Thank you for leaving a review of AestheticsPro! We are so glad to hear that you're finding the scheduling and functionality to be easy. Please reach out to our award winning support team at any time and we would love to help you with your document workflow! Wishing you the best in business - the AP Team

Ardis
CEO, BSN RN Nurse Injector in USA

Everything a Med Spa Needs

Kommentare: Most of my needs are solved with this solution. I do very little outside this one application.

This is a well thought out application with a strong relational data base and very robust features. In 7 years it has always been secure, stable and with excellent support. Of all the vendors I’ve used in the Aesthetic business Aesthetics Pro is top of the line and I highly recommend this software solution.

I would appreciate a more feature rich Photo Functionality

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Ardis! Thank you so much for your incredible review of AestheticsPro software! We are so glad that have had such a great experience over the past 7 seven years. We can't wait for our new software update release coming very soon that will take AestheticsPro to the next level. Wishing you the very best in business! - the AP Team

Richard
Director of IT in USA
Kosmetik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fast, User-Friendly, and Comprehensive

Kommentare: Myaestheticspro gives us everything we need to manage our medical spas. Point of sales, CRM, appointment scheduling, medical records, inventory management, resource configuration, business analytics, client outreach tools -- Myaestheticspro comes with all of that and more in a nicely priced, HIPAA compliant package. It also boasts an exceptionally well streamlined end user experience, which makes the process of onboarding new staff is an absolute breeze given how simple and intuitive the software is to use. Moreover, the development and account management staff have been exceptionally helpful recently in getting our entire company switched over to using Myaestheticspro; it was a painless, seamless transition, so I can tell you from personal experience that you can expect an exceptional support network to boot.

Myaestheticspro is incredibly user-friendly and comes pre-loaded with a bevy of management and reporting tools -- and at a very reasonable price.

There isn't anything I actively dislike about the software, and any gripes one might have are mere trifles considering the exceptional functionality and value.

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you Richard, it is always a pleasure working with you are your staff! -AestheticsPro Team

Colleen
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ease of Aesthetics Pro!

Kommentare: Very good, I just referred a doctor.

AestheticsPro makes my medical intakes for Tele-health and aesthetics super easy. I feel very comfortable using the system and depend on it daily. Unfortunately, I had not taken advantage of all the cool marketing features until now...I am so surprised at all the options I have to reach out to patients, pre-made templates choices, email blasts, calendar reminders and so much more!

Mostly I.T. issues, how to reduce files to 2mb?

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Colleen, we appreciate your review of AestheticsPro software! We are happy to hear the software is easy to use. If you haven't watched the training videos or webinar covering our full AestheticsPro Marketing Solutions feature, you can contact the support team and they will send every resource your way! They can also address any questions regarding file size. Thank you for referring another business to AestheticsPro! We appreciate you partnering with us, and wish you continued success in business. - The AestheticsPro Team

Jennifer
RN/spa owner in USA

POOR Customer service

Kommentare: 7/23/21 Woke up to look at my day, cant get on software AT ALL. Cant see schedule, nothing...Put in 4 calls over 3 hours, I get some gatekeeper answering service, I mark it emergent. NO ONE CALLS BACK. It's been 3 hours. They just don't care. They NEVER call back. I have called with lesser issues, I get 30 emails regarding my "ticket" but I do not hear from any live person willing to answer questions or to help at all.

scheduling is easy on my end, but not for clients trying to book appointments from their side.

The lack of customer service, no live help. You have to PAY to talk to a human being,

Antwort von AestheticsPro

Thank you for your feedback Jennifer! We want to apologize for any issues with downtime that occurred but with an industry high 98% uptime this should not be an issue! Our support services are 100% free and always with a real service representative, if you ever require live support just us know and we would be happy to reach out! Have a wonderful day, -AestheticsPro Team