Über Power Pet Sitter

Online scheduling solution that allows pet owners to manage user or pet information and schedule pet sitting visits easily.

Erfahre mehr über Power Pet Sitter

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Power Pet Sitter

5,0
5,0

Power Pet Sitter hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Power Pet Sitter bereits verwendet?

Keith B.
Keith B.
Dog Walker in USA

Love using this for my side dog walking jobs!

This is such a dynamic product! All of the information that you need is right at your fingertips. Making schedules, having the customer complete schedules, it's all there. There is now even a great feature to email the customer once complete! Love it!

Not much is bad. I find during sometimes that it can slow down and there is an issue with that. Other than that this is so great!

Antwort von Power Pet Sitter

Thank you so much for your review of Power Pet Sitter! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to have been your choice for a software provider for so long! We look forward to bringing you even more awesome features in the coming months!

Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Pet Sitter in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Power pet sitter review

Kommentare: my overall experience was very positive this allowed for great communication between employees and time management skills very quick and efficient use of documenting data.

what I like most about the software was that it was user-friendly and allowed me to login and logout and calculate all of my time accordingly. as well as allowed me to find our daily schedule and what needed to be done throughout the day.

what I like least about the software was the notifications however once I evaluated it went to the settings I corrected the notifications and everything worked fine.