Über DaySmart Pet

123Pet ist eine einfach zu bedienende Software zur Verwaltung deines Haustiersalons, deines mobilen Salons, deiner Tierpension oder Haustiertagesstätte auf Mobilgeräten, PCs und im Web.

Erfahre mehr über DaySmart Pet

This is a source of frustration and we wish they would bring those functions back.

Bewertungen zu DaySmart Pet

4,0

DaySmart Pet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 165 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DaySmart Pet bereits verwendet?

Ray
Ray
Partner in USA

Great but not exceptional

Kommentare: I have used a smart since 2013. Overall, I would give them an A minus. Customer service is phenomenal but sometimes you have to get to higher levels to get certain issues resolved. It should not be that way. Wait times are extremely long to speak to someone but that has improved lately.

I love the reminder features that can automatically go out. Some of the reporting is also very helpful. I love being able to integrate my credit card system into the POS.

I hate the fact that they are no longer going to add or modify features to the non-cloud base version.

Shawnee
Groomer in USA

Use it everyday!

Kommentare: I like DaySmart and really love that I have it on my phone and can check throughout the day! I have used other softwares but for a larger company this is great product!

It’s easy to navigate and makes life so much easier with the reminders for clients! It’s pretty user friendly in that you can figure it out on your own. There are many different ways to schedule or maintain your day.

It is a little hard to teach new people how to use because it has so many different ways to achieve what your trying to do.

Liz

The more they update the worse it gets!

We have been using this software for over seven years. It was perfect when we first bought it in 2011. It was easy to use and worked exactly how we needed it to work. This is no longer the case and it is now costing us time and money instead of saving it...

Most of our customers have standing reservations for daycare and also buy packages. You can no longer schedule out their reservations and pull from their package. It counts future dates against the package so you cannot add an additional day if requested and pull from the package. It charges them full price and there is no way to change it unless you start deleting future days and then it just becomes a nightmare. Scheduling is the main function of this software and it does not do what it needs to do to run a successful daycare! So now we have to manually re-enter every single appointment every single day (over 60 dogs/appointments per day). What used to take 15 minutes now takes over one hour. Now this week it suddenly is showing that customers have negative days so it is no longer alerting us that the customer has used up their package and are due for a new one! That is money out the door!! Also, basic things like viewing tickets used to be so easy and now you have to make numerous clicks just to get to what you want to view. Even though we just paid for an upgrade, we are researching other software companies and are willing to pay again for one that works. The stress of switching over to a new software program is worth not having to deal with the every day stress of 123 Pet! We have been using this software longer than their reps have worked there and know more about it than they do, so they're of no help. We do not recommend this product, look elsewhere!

Antwort von DaySmart Software

We' sorry to hear that you've had a problem. It does look like you have not completed the free maintenance updates released for your version. These include bug fixes and feature improvements. We did make changes to the way packages are implemented due to many requests. We're sorry that this change negatively impacted your operation. Our Customer Support Specialist has reached out to you to see how we can be of further assistance.

Lena

DaySmart Pet Software is Essential for Pet Grooming Salons

Kommentare: We used to use other software to schedule our appointments in our grooming salon, but found that there was a lot that we couldn’t do. Then we found DaySmart Pet and decided to try it. The software is perfect, it has everything we need. It integrates easily into our website, allows customers to book online on their own, sends appointments to us in a nice easy to see schedule, and sends reminders and pickup texts automatically. We are able to keep track of the pets easily and add or see any notes that may be relevant to the pet. I feel this has made us much more efficient! I would highly recommend to any salon.

I like how easy it is to schedule appointments and communicate with our customers. I also like how much information I am able to collect about each client to see anytime needed.

I would like to see more customization offered, such as the ability to personalize texts sent to customers.

Rebecca
Owner/manager in USA

Good software but slow

Daysmart has so much information about the pets available plus lots of reports.It is easy to see the schedule at a glance.It is easy to run payroll! It is easy to learn basic functions

It is slow! It can be glitchyBooking would be better if you could set what times groomers perform certain services and then fill it in with appts. That would work well for online booking as well. Online booking does not work for more than one appt at a time. It is difficult to find settingsWhen using their cc it crashes all the time so we have to enter manually

Natasha
Vice President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Busy Grooming Salon? Say no more!

The review prompting KILLS! We have gone from 7 Google reviews to 200+ reviews and just one year using Daysmart Pet. We also see less no shows due to their auto-reminder texts and are busier than ever. They system is easy to for both the front desk staff and the groomers.

There are some little features here and there that I would love to see. We also encounter some bugs that can be frustrating, but the support team is usually already working on them before I even have a change to report.

Hanna

Great CRM for pet grooming

Kommentare: I love 123 pet groom, only thing missing is a digital agreement. I love that this software could easily grow with me as my business becomes bigger.

This software is very user friendly, easy to navigate and integrate into your every day. I have the credit card processor through cardpointe integrated in 123 pet groom also and it has worked very smoothly and beat my bank merchant service pricing. During hard times of getting started they waved my monthly fee instead of my having to cancel and it helped keep me going! I love that I can book online and automate responses or emails to clients, it helps with busy work and avoid the need to hire.

The interface changes depending on the device you're using so it take a few minutes to get used to but nothing substantial. I login in my laptop, phone and tablet. I would LOVE to see the ability to have a digital agreement! I'm mobile so carrying around paper agreements is a headache especially for events I run. I also think it would be better for file retention. I would also like to be able to have more control of my online booking page, with more customization rather than just the looks of it. I'd like to customize the questions or number of pets they can add to the request etc.

Taylor

Three Tails Review

Kommentare: We used PetDesk for over a year, they ended their grooming segment of their software and we were referred by our sales rep to try you all.

It is specialized to the pet industry. I also like the marketing feature with the ready templates

Just a few additional steps to send customers message their pet is ready and to schedule their appointments. There is no application for customers to have on their phone to request appointments

Crystal

123Pets

Kommentare: I like it but there are some very easy fixes to make it more user friendly.

I like that it is easy to use and payroll is easy.

There is no space for additional people in the household to have contact info, there is not place for legal forms that we need to have on file. I can't hover over an appointment space and see the time... sometimes we book at the wrong time because we have so many people on the schedule.

Denise
Owner in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After 12 years of use

Kommentare: For the most part I'm not unhappy with the product my biggest beef is that for the amount of use that I get out of the overall product the amount I pay is ridiculous. I'm only using it for my appointment scheduling and half the time I can't see that.

The longer I use the product the more I learn about the product. I am happy with the overall performance there are some things that I would consider to be a little bit annoying.

It's been 12 years I've been using this product and I still don't know all the ins and outs because I think they change rather quickly. I think the cost to use this product is excessive and I have been looking to find a much better way of managing my appointments. As a Canadian the price is like $170 a month and then you can access any of your other groomersTo see what's going on even though you're the administrator and the manager and the owner. And that certainly annoys me. You're a number of other things I could probably mention but I'm not gonna get into it.

Anjie
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not open to suggestions, user needs

Kommentare: It was poor, and the Card Pointe credit card services was a gigantic scam.

The reports they had available were comprehensive.

Customer service treats the customer like an idiot. They also don't care what you need as far as functionality goes. After 3 years of begging for certain functions and being told at some point it might be added we gave up.

Heather
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Advanced features don't work. Company lies and won't give refund.

Kommentare: Terrible. Left them after a year. Should have done it right away but kept believing them that the product would get fixed. They should refund me at least 1200.00. I paid 200/month for services that didn't work and still don't.

Not much. The product was very old feeling and I guess the one thing MoeGo doesn't do that Daysmart did was mark the notification that a dog was ready to pick up in a different color. MoeGo is so much better at everything else, including block scheduling, that I'll forgo that for a few months while they add it. So many upgrades already delivered from when we moved to them that I bet it will be there Amon the next few months.

The customer service can't help because the product is full of place holders for future entices that are currently not available. But they refuse to downgrade your subscription to only charge for what is actually working. Reputation management doesn't work because the reviews don't actually go to Facebook or google they go to Daysmart which isn't anything anyone looks at. Several other things are like that.

Marianne
Owner/Groomer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Marianne's Review

Kommentare: Overall, I really like the program. With any programs out there, there is always little hiccups and the DaySmart team seems to really care and continues to make improvements. I have worked with a couple members of the Day Smart team, like [SENSITIVE CONTENT], and they are always kind, caring and helpful.

I really like that I can see my appointments along with my other groomer. I can color code the different services and modify them pretty easy.

Some of the organization within the tabs is a little off. It would be nice to have one search section that you can look for the owner or pet, instead of either or. The flow/set up between the app and the website doesn't exactly much up, so it may take an extra sec to figure that out. I'm hoping the option for creating our business' website can expand more and become more user friendly.

Crystal
Salon Owner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Needs work

Kommentare: Tried online booking for over year and eventually had to give up. To bad they can't update to fix problems

This look of the site is amazing and ease of use for salon is great.

Unfortunately this system will add clients as new client to existing database if the client doesn't put in the exact same information that is in the database already , causing groomer to have to search through database for notes on pet and causing false reports. Giving clients their own code to input instead of all their info would help this. Also, Clients with multiple pets have a difficult time booking as the "plus" sign is small. Should add "additional pet" button allowing for that pets name and service to be added. If that client has 6 dogs but only wants to book for 2, the salon has no idea which pets they are booking for. I spent 30 minutes every morning trying to fix clients appointments. :( Also, overbooking large dogs was a problem. Having a limit amount for groomers to accept would be nice. I just had to add "large dogs must be booked by phone"

Gavin
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used for 4 years, Never again

Kommentare: The list is too long, and I don't have time because I am trying to fix this systems disastrous mess it's created with no help from 123 pet at all, but many wasted hours discussing the problems over and over again with tech support (which you have to pay extra for, and have to explain the problem over and over again to different staff). The system worked "ok" when we were small, but now, it's an absolute joke. PS, if you're considering this for it's ability to connect to Quick Books, DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!! Your better off manually entering everything.

The scheduling is ok

Inventory, receiving, purchasing, quick books connect, POS system, Ease of use, Non cloud based inventory (they have the cloud, but it's basically just for scheduling)

Susan
Customer Service Manager in USA

123Pet Groom

Kommentare: Overall I'm fairly satisfied. There are a few quirks that we have experienced, but the customer service team is AMAZING and wonderful to work with. They do their best to solve our problems and to also help get new features added to expand the usefulness of the software to our company.

The Calendar display. It's very straight forward and I like the Show options.

Color coding is difficult. You have to walk through a lot of hoops and you are limited to what all you can do if you need to color code salons and mobile units. I also wish the title tabs above each column had two text lines instead of just one. Very limiting.

Nancy
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

123Pet is the only software that fits our business model of grooming, boarding and retail.

Kommentare: It's the only software that addresses all of our business needs. Clear and easy to use.

Pretty user friendly. Really works well for the retail end of our business. We really like that the system automatically sends out appointment reminders.

Reports are really hard to create. You can't look up the sales for just one item. The thing that bugs me the most is that I can't get the schedule on my phone. I have downloaded the app, but there are so many changes required for how we book appointments that it just doesn't work for us. At least I am paying extra for that!!

Emily
Receptionist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to keep up with clients and requests

Kommentare: 123Pet Software gets the job done but can get extremely laggy even with a good computer and internet connection, but if you can look past that its a wonderful tool for any animal service business while not being overpriced.

123Pet software is an absolute must for any animal related business, we currently use it at our dog grooming business and it has taken a huge load off of filing paper forms for every client, of which there are 900+. The software is easy to use and does a great job of keeping things organized.

123Pet Software is constantly laggy and sometimes completely unresponsive which can be extremely annoying during the busiest part of the day when I have 5 clients trying to drop off their dogs for grooming and the system is not helping. Other than that huge issue I have no complains with the software.

Kim
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent business deci

Kommentare: The convenience of having all my customers organized in one software program that communicates with an app. The fact that I can make appointment seven days a week and look at my schedule anytime I want is an excellent convenience!

I love the convenience of having the software work with the app. I also appreciate the convenience of the text and email reminders.

Occasionally I'll have somebody's email show as invalid when the email address given is a regularly used email.

Dennis
Manager in USA

Great product

Kommentare: No complaints at this time

Ease of use and great customer support. Great support

We have no dislikes at this time with this product

heather
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support

Kommentare: He called me to inform me of the survives that this program can provide for my business. The text option to remind my clients of appointments i did not know i pay for that in my package. So he helped me set that up, awesome. also we talked about email reminders that i opted out of. we also set up my phone for mobile trial for 30 days. also we set a date for him call me in 2 weeks to check on how things are going. I greatly appreciate that. very Nice to talk and work with thank you.

all

credit card options

Jessica
Owner/Operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

I'm mobile and it been working good for me.

Kommentare: My customers are easy to file and I can add info on the go. I've been able to keep track of the history of appointment and payments.

I like the mobile app. I like the easy to use system, it's simple. I like the auto messages and emails.

I wish it was made for mobile groomers. I believe you guys are getting closer to accomplishing that.

Kristine
Administrator in USA

Outstanding Customer Service

Kommentare: Outstanding!

The fact that the Customer Service is the best in the business! They care about you as a client and help until the problem is solved!

Nothing. It works VERY WELL in a day to day work environment.

Victoria
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Delivers for the right price

Kommentare: 123Pet is my business manager. I could not run by myself without it. I am not a very technical person and i was able to figure it out immediately. The price is also right for me.

how current with my business needs is. how user friendly. easy to read and schedule.

i have not found anything that it's missing.

martin
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

I have use the software for almost 4 years and I have always get the support and service I need

Kommentare: excellent costumer service friendly and professional technical support and a great tool to my business

very reliable and easy to use with excellent costumer service and technical support 123 pets is the hearth of my business I get flawless results