123Pet Groom Bewertungen

von 123Pet Software

Über 123Pet Groom

123Pet ist eine einfach zu bedienende Software zur Verwaltung deines Haustiersalons, deines mobilen Salons, deiner Tierpension oder Haustiertagesstätte auf Mobilgeräten, PCs und im Web.

Erfahre mehr über 123Pet Groom

Elainy M.
Cleaner
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"For pet sitters this is a great app"

Kommentare: Great absolutely great this is a great way to make sure you have all the appointments and your services set up for your next pet friendly clientele

Vorteile: This is the must have platform if you work with animals. You have different packages to choose from and you have payroll options etc available for you 24/7 you dont have to worry about appointments since you will automatically receive reminders for you upcoming events

Nachteile: No cons about this platform, it's easy to use. Easy to set payroll and no more long nights typing numbers down this does it al for you

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Cherrie M.
  • Bewertet am 2.2.2017

"Best I've found!"

Kommentare: Rep called to check up on me and let me know rep had moved up and he was there to help anytime I needed it. The staff in all areas are just wonderful. Everyone has always listened to what's going on and has directed me in what to do. They have taken my suggestions down for things that would help my unique situation and given me a process to use until new features come out to get things done. I looked a several different types of software but yours, hands down, is the best! I love it. It let's me do everything I need to in all the areas of my business. Thank you for creating such a wonderful system. Can't wait to see how you improve things.

Vorteile: It's really easy to use and not that hard to figure out.

Nachteile: The one unique thing I need is the ability to create a long term boarding ticket that allows me to go back to it and add payments into it and show the date and amount paid and it deducts it from the amount owed. Not a subscription type or monthly thing like say Massage Envy does. And it's nor a prepaid service. Example I currently have going on... I'm boarding a dog and have been for 5 months (for a veterinarian getting her house) I wanted to set up the long term all at once. She agreed to a certain amount each month. Paid by-weekly, usually. And we add in a bag of food to the ticket when needed and she pays that too. I need something where I can do that type of thing and it send her a courtesy reminder that a payment is due and what date and the amount. And would be really wonderful if there was a link on it for her to make a payment right then and it logs it to my system automatically. Then sends her a paid invoice for the payment. It's a situation I've seen before in a Kennel situation and I think would be beneficial in the future. I know I'll need it again.

• Bewertet am 2.2.2017
Liz F.
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"The more they update the worse it gets!"

Vorteile: We have been using this software for over seven years. It was perfect when we first bought it in 2011. It was easy to use and worked exactly how we needed it to work. This is no longer the case and it is now costing us time and money instead of saving it...

Nachteile: Most of our customers have standing reservations for daycare and also buy packages. You can no longer schedule out their reservations and pull from their package. It counts future dates against the package so you cannot add an additional day if requested and pull from the package. It charges them full price and there is no way to change it unless you start deleting future days and then it just becomes a nightmare. Scheduling is the main function of this software and it does not do what it needs to do to run a successful daycare! So now we have to manually re-enter every single appointment every single day (over 60 dogs/appointments per day). What used to take 15 minutes now takes over one hour. Now this week it suddenly is showing that customers have negative days so it is no longer alerting us that the customer has used up their package and are due for a new one! That is money out the door!! Also, basic things like viewing tickets used to be so easy and now you have to make numerous clicks just to get to what you want to view. Even though we just paid for an upgrade, we are researching other software companies and are willing to pay again for one that works. The stress of switching over to a new software program is worth not having to deal with the every day stress of 123 Pet! We have been using this software longer than their reps have worked there and know more about it than they do, so they're of no help. We do not recommend this product, look elsewhere!

von 123Pet Software an 7.5.2018

We' sorry to hear that you've had a problem. It does look like you have not completed the free maintenance updates released for your version. These include bug fixes and feature improvements. We did make changes to the way packages are implemented due to many requests. We're sorry that this change negatively impacted your operation. Our Customer Support Specialist has reached out to you to see how we can be of further assistance.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Jason H.
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2016

"It's polished but flawed-obviously not created with input from the grooming world."

Kommentare: We are a medium volume, upscale grooming salon with six employees. When we opened four years ago, we computerized the clip card client list of an old salon. They have decent customer support and It's fairly easy to use, but there are some very frustrating "quirks" that should have been addressed in updates years ago. 1. Like many salons, we have a number of dogs that drop off at the same time in the morning. The calendar does not allow the schedule to reflect this and creates confusion.
2. Everyday we have at least one client with multiple pets, but if they are assigned to two different groomers, you are unable to drag and drop the appointment. Also, it won't let you schedule them for the same time slot.
3. Because the SMS appointment reminders automatically use the time scheduled on the calendar and not the actual time the client drops off, this feature is useless.
3. There's no third party pos integration, therefore we must keep two sales registers and reconcile them daily.
4. Their cloud based system and app is a useless
5. Ditto for the QuickBooks "integration" that is not included in the monthly price.

Vorteile: Polished

• Bewertet am 10.10.2016
Jessica L.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2016

"Long time client!"

Kommentare: Ive been a client for 11 years! I have a salon location as well as a mobile grooming salon! The software in salon is very easy to use and helps keep us organized. They have continually improved over the years. I tried using the mobile swiper for my mobile grooming side and had nothing but issues. That however is run through their partner company, Open Edge. I have always received great customer care when calling 123 Pet and we like the software! I would recommend it. I was hoping to recommend the mobile swiper as well but would advice others to go with an Apple Square reader instead. I really appreciate the help I got from Annie throughout the past week while trying to get my problem resolved. She was very easy to talk to and helped me communicate with Open Edge. THANK YOU SO MUCH ANNIE!

Vorteile: Easy to use and to set up. GREAT customer service!

Nachteile: Their partner company, Open Edge. Rates are outrageous, customer care lacks immensely.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Amber F.
Professional Dog Groomer
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"Great for groomers!"

Kommentare: Overall I great way for groomers to keep track of info and communicate with their clients. Has so many helpful features and they are always improving.

Vorteile: 123 Pet makes my life as a groomer so much easier. It has so many options for recording important info that I need on a daily basis. It also has texting and email reminders and marketing options which save me so much time since I don't have to manually call people. I also really love the new text ready for pick up feature. It has been a lifesaver!

Nachteile: Some of the information pages could be condensed so you don't have to click around as much to look for things.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Susan C.
Customer Service Manager
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"123Pet Groom"

Kommentare: Overall I'm fairly satisfied. There are a few quirks that we have experienced, but the customer service team is AMAZING and wonderful to work with. They do their best to solve our problems and to also help get new features added to expand the usefulness of the software to our company.

Vorteile: The Calendar display. It's very straight forward and I like the Show options.

Nachteile: Color coding is difficult. You have to walk through a lot of hoops and you are limited to what all you can do if you need to color code salons and mobile units. I also wish the title tabs above each column had two text lines instead of just one. Very limiting.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Nancy H.
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2017

"123Pet is the only software that fits our business model of grooming, boarding and retail. "

Kommentare: It's the only software that addresses all of our business needs. Clear and easy to use.

Vorteile: Pretty user friendly. Really works well for the retail end of our business. We really like that the system automatically sends out appointment reminders.

Nachteile: Reports are really hard to create. You can't look up the sales for just one item. The thing that bugs me the most is that I can't get the schedule on my phone. I have downloaded the app, but there are so many changes required for how we book appointments that it just doesn't work for us. At least I am paying extra for that!!

• Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Michal W.
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2017

"Growes with yur buisness"

Kommentare: Showes us performance evaluations so we can offer bonuses. Encuraging employees to work and have fun

Vorteile: All inclusive features you can use or not as you want. We went from csrds doing grooming only to booking weeks in advance, redused canceled or missed appointments, and now we sell products also.

Nachteile: Some times it seems like there are many windows you need to go threw for each client. But once you are used to it there really isn't. I want a window to pop up to remind me to ask the client if they want an emailed recept or to rebook

• Bewertet am 7.8.2017
Hannah M.
Dog Groomer
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2018

"Easy to use software for appointments"

Vorteile: It's very easy to search for pets and owners, it's easy to check dog's notes as well as check out, and it functions pretty easily overall.

Nachteile: There isn't a lot that I dislike about it. The only thing is that sometimes if the days are too long it's a little hard to book dogs as it won't let you scroll all the way down.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2018
Emily B.
Receptionist
  • Bewertet am 26.12.2018

"Easy to keep up with clients and requests"

Kommentare: 123Pet Software gets the job done but can get extremely laggy even with a good computer and internet connection, but if you can look past that its a wonderful tool for any animal service business while not being overpriced.

Vorteile: 123Pet software is an absolute must for any animal related business, we currently use it at our dog grooming business and it has taken a huge load off of filing paper forms for every client, of which there are 900+. The software is easy to use and does a great job of keeping things organized.

Nachteile: 123Pet Software is constantly laggy and sometimes completely unresponsive which can be extremely annoying during the busiest part of the day when I have 5 clients trying to drop off their dogs for grooming and the system is not helping. Other than that huge issue I have no complains with the software.

• Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Alea M.
Groomer
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2018

"Review"

Kommentare: There are no real problems. I love this software!

Vorteile: I like the app, you can look at your schedule and make changes if need be or pretty much do most of what you can do on the computer software. This software eliminates the need for anything else organizational-wise at work. You can figure payroll, schedules, commissions, proficiency, send reminders, etc.

Nachteile: The app is very slow if you are trying to reschedule a client.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Kim H.
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent business deci"

Kommentare: The convenience of having all my customers organized in one software program that communicates with an app. The fact that I can make appointment seven days a week and look at my schedule anytime I want is an excellent convenience!

Vorteile: I love the convenience of having the software work with the app. I also appreciate the convenience of the text and email reminders.

Nachteile: Occasionally I'll have somebody's email show as invalid when the email address given is a regularly used email.

Heather L.
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2017

"Customer support"

Kommentare: He called me to inform me of the survives that this program can provide for my business. The text option to remind my clients of appointments i did not know i pay for that in my package. So he helped me set that up, awesome. also we talked about email reminders that i opted out of. we also set up my phone for mobile trial for 30 days. also we set a date for him call me in 2 weeks to check on how things are going. I greatly appreciate that. very Nice to talk and work with thank you.

Vorteile: all

Nachteile: credit card options

• Bewertet am 21.2.2017
Robin D.

"Very user friendly "

Vorteile: It has all of the functionalitty we need to run a grooming and retail business simultaneously. My customers really appreciate the email reminders for their grooming appts.

Nachteile: What I like least is not specific to the software. I am not hapy at this point of being locked into a relationship with one credit card processing company which charges higher percetages on transactions than others I have been approached by-

Laci B.
Dog groomer/ business owner
  • Bewertet am 21.9.2019

"Online booking is out dated"

Kommentare: If it wasn't time consuming I would switch to another scheduling program. That is more user friendly, for my team, and my clients to book appointments. I have been looking for a new program for years. But I just don't have the time to move all my clients, and information to a new one.

Vorteile: It's easy to use once you figure it out. Customer support I always have luck with them.

Nachteile: It is way over priced. The online booking is VERY outdated. Along with the text message reminders. There should be an option for people to cancel or reschedule from their emails or text reminders. They really need to up date to more of a service like Booking or Timetap.

• Bewertet am 21.9.2019
Jessica W.
Owner/Operator
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2017

"I'm mobile and it been working good for me."

Kommentare: My customers are easy to file and I can add info on the go. I've been able to keep track of the history of appointment and payments.

Vorteile: I like the mobile app. I like the easy to use system, it's simple. I like the auto messages and emails.

Nachteile: I wish it was made for mobile groomers. I believe you guys are getting closer to accomplishing that.

Jennifer K.
Owner/Groomer
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2017

"123Pet is easy to use, and with all of the functions, it has eliminated the need for other software."

Kommentare: Peace of mind, time saver, makes everything about running a business so much easier!

Vorteile: The automatic reminder texts have been a god send. It eliminates having to call ourselves, which saves so much time!

Nachteile: The newsletter feature is very difficult and inconvenient to use. When setting up a newsletter to send out, if we also need to set up an appointment, or do anything else with 123Pet, we have to do a bunch of things in order to close out to open what ever else we need.

Sherry P.
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2017

"Easy to use! "

Vorteile: I like this software and it is easy to use and fairly inexpensive. The grooming appointment book is easy to use from my phone.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to review my boarding appointments and make boarding appointments from my phone. It can't be reviewed easily right now.

• Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Aimee D.
Groomer
Tierarzt, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2019

"Headache, Waste of Money and Time"

Kommentare: Disappointed, frustrating, stressful. Now have to switch to another company.... That will cost more time and money! On top of training for a new software. Not a happy customer and product user!

Vorteile: Price, mobile and tablet friendly, pricing based on company size and features needed.

Nachteile: Tech support is never able to resolve issues, app or direct web version always has glitches, lost weeks worth of inventory data I input months ago (inventory randomly disappeared) without explanation or reasoning. Email compaigns get "bugs" tech support will tell you to just make a new one. Not reliable product at all. Time spent dealing with 5 separate issues in 1 week is time wasted for clients and business. Lost sale today because I could not check out a retail CASH sale! Very frustrating to say the least.

• Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Martin M.
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2017

"I have use the software for almost 4 years and I have always get the support and service I need"

Kommentare: excellent costumer service friendly and professional technical support and a great tool to my business

Vorteile: very reliable and easy to use with excellent costumer service and technical support 123 pets is the hearth of my business I get flawless results

• Bewertet am 12.6.2017
Ashley C.
Assistant manager
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Sufficient for a pet resort "

Vorteile: This software covers all aspects of our business (boarding, grooming, and retail), and is fairly easy to navigate.

Nachteile: Customizing the free website included in our subscription has been a bit of a challenge.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Crystal J.
Salon Owner
2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2016

"Needs work"

Kommentare: Tried online booking for over year and eventually had to give up. To bad they can't update to fix problems

Vorteile: This look of the site is amazing and ease of use for salon is great.

Nachteile: Unfortunately this system will add clients as new client to existing database if the client doesn't put in the exact same information that is in the database already , causing groomer to have to search through database for notes on pet and causing false reports. Giving clients their own code to input instead of all their info would help this. Also, Clients with multiple pets have a difficult time booking as the "plus" sign is small. Should add "additional pet" button allowing for that pets name and service to be added. If that client has 6 dogs but only wants to book for 2, the salon has no idea which pets they are booking for. I spent 30 minutes every morning trying to fix clients appointments. :( Also, overbooking large dogs was a problem. Having a limit amount for groomers to accept would be nice. I just had to add "large dogs must be booked by phone"

• Bewertet am 14.9.2016
Chris P.
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2017

"Excellent product but could be easier to use."

Vorteile: The software supports allot of features and is quite easy to use. I love the abiltily to customise to suit what we need.

Nachteile: Could support the abiltity to do daily tasks more easier for groomers. Ie too many steps needed to add a note. Tech support is quite difficult to get in australia

• Bewertet am 3.9.2017
financial specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2018

"Worth your money"

Kommentare: customer service is awesome and they help with any issue you have.

Vorteile: quick to setup appointments. ability to assign different groomers appointments

Nachteile: there is a glitch that removes dogs appointments so people show up unexpectedly and it unexpectedly crashes and we have to restart it

• Bewertet am 4.11.2018