DaySmart Pet Erfahrungen

Über DaySmart Pet

123Pet ist eine einfach zu bedienende Software zur Verwaltung deines Haustiersalons, deines mobilen Salons, deiner Tierpension oder Haustiertagesstätte auf Mobilgeräten, PCs und im Web.

Erfahre mehr über DaySmart Pet

This is a source of frustration and we wish they would bring those functions back.

Bewertungen zu DaySmart Pet

4,0

DaySmart Pet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DaySmart Pet bereits verwendet?

Elainy
Elainy
Cleaner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For pet sitters this is a great app

Kommentare: Great absolutely great this is a great way to make sure you have all the appointments and your services set up for your next pet friendly clientele

This is the must have platform if you work with animals. You have different packages to choose from and you have payroll options etc available for you 24/7 you dont have to worry about appointments since you will automatically receive reminders for you upcoming events

No cons about this platform, it's easy to use. Easy to set payroll and no more long nights typing numbers down this does it al for you

Lena
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DaySmart Pet Software is Essential for Pet Grooming Salons

Kommentare: We used to use other software to schedule our appointments in our grooming salon, but found that there was a lot that we couldn’t do. Then we found DaySmart Pet and decided to try it. The software is perfect, it has everything we need. It integrates easily into our website, allows customers to book online on their own, sends appointments to us in a nice easy to see schedule, and sends reminders and pickup texts automatically. We are able to keep track of the pets easily and add or see any notes that may be relevant to the pet. I feel this has made us much more efficient! I would highly recommend to any salon.

I like how easy it is to schedule appointments and communicate with our customers. I also like how much information I am able to collect about each client to see anytime needed.

I would like to see more customization offered, such as the ability to personalize texts sent to customers.

Heather
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Advanced features don't work. Company lies and won't give refund.

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Terrible. Left them after a year. Should have done it right away but kept believing them that the product would get fixed. They should refund me at least 1200.00. I paid 200/month for services that didn't work and still don't.

Not much. The product was very old feeling and I guess the one thing MoeGo doesn't do that Daysmart did was mark the notification that a dog was ready to pick up in a different color. MoeGo is so much better at everything else, including block scheduling, that I'll forgo that for a few months while they add it. So many upgrades already delivered from when we moved to them that I bet it will be there Amon the next few months.

The customer service can't help because the product is full of place holders for future entices that are currently not available. But they refuse to downgrade your subscription to only charge for what is actually working. Reputation management doesn't work because the reviews don't actually go to Facebook or google they go to Daysmart which isn't anything anyone looks at. Several other things are like that.

Hanna

Great CRM for pet grooming

Kommentare: I love 123 pet groom, only thing missing is a digital agreement. I love that this software could easily grow with me as my business becomes bigger.

This software is very user friendly, easy to navigate and integrate into your every day. I have the credit card processor through cardpointe integrated in 123 pet groom also and it has worked very smoothly and beat my bank merchant service pricing. During hard times of getting started they waved my monthly fee instead of my having to cancel and it helped keep me going! I love that I can book online and automate responses or emails to clients, it helps with busy work and avoid the need to hire.

The interface changes depending on the device you're using so it take a few minutes to get used to but nothing substantial. I login in my laptop, phone and tablet. I would LOVE to see the ability to have a digital agreement! I'm mobile so carrying around paper agreements is a headache especially for events I run. I also think it would be better for file retention. I would also like to be able to have more control of my online booking page, with more customization rather than just the looks of it. I'd like to customize the questions or number of pets they can add to the request etc.

Taylor

Three Tails Review

Kommentare: We used PetDesk for over a year, they ended their grooming segment of their software and we were referred by our sales rep to try you all.

It is specialized to the pet industry. I also like the marketing feature with the ready templates

Just a few additional steps to send customers message their pet is ready and to schedule their appointments. There is no application for customers to have on their phone to request appointments

Crystal
owner in USA

123Pets

Kommentare: I like it but there are some very easy fixes to make it more user friendly.

I like that it is easy to use and payroll is easy.

There is no space for additional people in the household to have contact info, there is not place for legal forms that we need to have on file. I can't hover over an appointment space and see the time... sometimes we book at the wrong time because we have so many people on the schedule.

Anjie
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not open to suggestions, user needs

Kommentare: It was poor, and the Card Pointe credit card services was a gigantic scam.

The reports they had available were comprehensive.

Customer service treats the customer like an idiot. They also don't care what you need as far as functionality goes. After 3 years of begging for certain functions and being told at some point it might be added we gave up.

Paloma
Business Owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best Service

Easy to use software, and amazing customer support

I don’t have any complaints about the software at all.

Freelance Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Great tiered system that's perfect for businesses of all stages and sizes

Kommentare: This software is fantastic, overall! It has made managing a business a thousand times easier and has saved me so much time. I spend less time scheduling appointments and marketing, and more time grooming! I wouldn't be without this software. I highly recommend you try it out, you won't regret it!

I LOVE this software! It has seriously been a lifesaver. There is a management option for aspects of a grooming business that I didn't even think of. There are three plans that you can choose from, depending on your business. My favorite options to use are Facebook booking and recurring marketing. These two options have saved me so much time and heartache. I honestly wouldn't be without this software!

It's hard to find a con, but if I must, I'd have to say that the pricing is a little high, especially for the starter plan. However, the flip side to this is that the software is just so useful that you really don't mind paying for it. The higher your plan, the more features you get. I'd still recommend it!

Amber
Amber
Professional Dog Groomer in USA

Great for groomers!

Kommentare: Overall I great way for groomers to keep track of info and communicate with their clients. Has so many helpful features and they are always improving.

123 Pet makes my life as a groomer so much easier. It has so many options for recording important info that I need on a daily basis. It also has texting and email reminders and marketing options which save me so much time since I don't have to manually call people. I also really love the new text ready for pick up feature. It has been a lifesaver!

Some of the information pages could be condensed so you don't have to click around as much to look for things.

Cherrie

Best I've found!

Kommentare: Rep called to check up on me and let me know rep had moved up and he was there to help anytime I needed it. The staff in all areas are just wonderful. Everyone has always listened to what's going on and has directed me in what to do. They have taken my suggestions down for things that would help my unique situation and given me a process to use until new features come out to get things done. I looked a several different types of software but yours, hands down, is the best! I love it. It let's me do everything I need to in all the areas of my business. Thank you for creating such a wonderful system. Can't wait to see how you improve things.

It's really easy to use and not that hard to figure out.

The one unique thing I need is the ability to create a long term boarding ticket that allows me to go back to it and add payments into it and show the date and amount paid and it deducts it from the amount owed. Not a subscription type or monthly thing like say Massage Envy does. And it's nor a prepaid service. Example I currently have going on... I'm boarding a dog and have been for 5 months (for a veterinarian getting her house) I wanted to set up the long term all at once. She agreed to a certain amount each month. Paid by-weekly, usually. And we add in a bag of food to the ticket when needed and she pays that too. I need something where I can do that type of thing and it send her a courtesy reminder that a payment is due and what date and the amount. And would be really wonderful if there was a link on it for her to make a payment right then and it logs it to my system automatically. Then sends her a paid invoice for the payment. It's a situation I've seen before in a Kennel situation and I think would be beneficial in the future. I know I'll need it again.

Jason
, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's polished but flawed-obviously not created with input from the grooming world.

Kommentare: We are a medium volume, upscale grooming salon with six employees. When we opened four years ago, we computerized the clip card client list of an old salon. They have decent customer support and It's fairly easy to use, but there are some very frustrating "quirks" that should have been addressed in updates years ago. 1. Like many salons, we have a number of dogs that drop off at the same time in the morning. The calendar does not allow the schedule to reflect this and creates confusion.
2. Everyday we have at least one client with multiple pets, but if they are assigned to two different groomers, you are unable to drag and drop the appointment. Also, it won't let you schedule them for the same time slot.
3. Because the SMS appointment reminders automatically use the time scheduled on the calendar and not the actual time the client drops off, this feature is useless.
3. There's no third party pos integration, therefore we must keep two sales registers and reconcile them daily.
4. Their cloud based system and app is a useless
5. Ditto for the QuickBooks "integration" that is not included in the monthly price.

Polished

Jessica
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Long time client!

Kommentare: Ive been a client for 11 years! I have a salon location as well as a mobile grooming salon! The software in salon is very easy to use and helps keep us organized. They have continually improved over the years. I tried using the mobile swiper for my mobile grooming side and had nothing but issues. That however is run through their partner company, Open Edge. I have always received great customer care when calling 123 Pet and we like the software! I would recommend it. I was hoping to recommend the mobile swiper as well but would advice others to go with an Apple Square reader instead. I really appreciate the help I got from Annie throughout the past week while trying to get my problem resolved. She was very easy to talk to and helped me communicate with Open Edge. THANK YOU SO MUCH ANNIE!

Easy to use and to set up. GREAT customer service!

Their partner company, Open Edge. Rates are outrageous, customer care lacks immensely.

Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bad to worse

Kommentare: I picked this software because everyone said it was easy to use. I needed something easy for my coworkers and boss. We went from hand written everything to a computer. I was supposed to be the one to get everyone on board. Unfortunately this software has caused numerous problems. On average we 5-6 random appointments show up that 123 pets sent reminders for but we have to appointment on record. It’s glitchy and messy. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. It’s also extremely expensive! Although they are willing to reduce some of the rate once in a while because by their own admission, the software is bad. Or “untested”. It feels like they started from scratch and they’re selling a beta version of incomplete software as if it’s ready to go. Seriously DO NOT buy this software! Biggest regret!

Anytime I call in to customer service the techs tell me they know the software is bad. It makes me kind of laugh.

Company will send out random updates that crash the system. Zero timelines given out to clients for fixing the problems. Ease of access of client information on calendars and dashboards is redundant and lacking. (Why not show a phone number with the client name? Also why swap around the pets name with the clients first name. Software cannot consolidate multiple pets with different groomers. People are double charged if not done one at a time. Software creates duplicate time slots for employees which crash the system and make random appointments disappear from the calendar. Adding availability to the schedule is nonsensical. Booking availability for an employee M-F in one step is impossible. This issue makes it easy for the overlapping of availability frequent and causes appointments to also disappear. The system cannot consolidate duplicate accounts. You have to go though and “archive” the client and pet. Archived Clients May still be scheduled, which is a nightmare. Daycare and boarding doesn’t work and hasn’t worked for over a month. They say they’re working on it. -again zero timeframes Customer support can’t really do anything to help out. They just apologize and say that the software is bad. Nearly every single time I’ve called it’s been this way. The software doesn’t recognize a first name or last name. But it recognized (Last name, First name). Now without a comma the name won’t pull up.

Liz

The more they update the worse it gets!

We have been using this software for over seven years. It was perfect when we first bought it in 2011. It was easy to use and worked exactly how we needed it to work. This is no longer the case and it is now costing us time and money instead of saving it...

Most of our customers have standing reservations for daycare and also buy packages. You can no longer schedule out their reservations and pull from their package. It counts future dates against the package so you cannot add an additional day if requested and pull from the package. It charges them full price and there is no way to change it unless you start deleting future days and then it just becomes a nightmare. Scheduling is the main function of this software and it does not do what it needs to do to run a successful daycare! So now we have to manually re-enter every single appointment every single day (over 60 dogs/appointments per day). What used to take 15 minutes now takes over one hour. Now this week it suddenly is showing that customers have negative days so it is no longer alerting us that the customer has used up their package and are due for a new one! That is money out the door!! Also, basic things like viewing tickets used to be so easy and now you have to make numerous clicks just to get to what you want to view. Even though we just paid for an upgrade, we are researching other software companies and are willing to pay again for one that works. The stress of switching over to a new software program is worth not having to deal with the every day stress of 123 Pet! We have been using this software longer than their reps have worked there and know more about it than they do, so they're of no help. We do not recommend this product, look elsewhere!

Antwort von 123Pet Software

We' sorry to hear that you've had a problem. It does look like you have not completed the free maintenance updates released for your version. These include bug fixes and feature improvements. We did make changes to the way packages are implemented due to many requests. We're sorry that this change negatively impacted your operation. Our Customer Support Specialist has reached out to you to see how we can be of further assistance.

Susan
Customer Service Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

123Pet Groom

Kommentare: Overall I'm fairly satisfied. There are a few quirks that we have experienced, but the customer service team is AMAZING and wonderful to work with. They do their best to solve our problems and to also help get new features added to expand the usefulness of the software to our company.

The Calendar display. It's very straight forward and I like the Show options.

Color coding is difficult. You have to walk through a lot of hoops and you are limited to what all you can do if you need to color code salons and mobile units. I also wish the title tabs above each column had two text lines instead of just one. Very limiting.

Nancy
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

123Pet is the only software that fits our business model of grooming, boarding and retail.

Kommentare: It's the only software that addresses all of our business needs. Clear and easy to use.

Pretty user friendly. Really works well for the retail end of our business. We really like that the system automatically sends out appointment reminders.

Reports are really hard to create. You can't look up the sales for just one item. The thing that bugs me the most is that I can't get the schedule on my phone. I have downloaded the app, but there are so many changes required for how we book appointments that it just doesn't work for us. At least I am paying extra for that!!

Michal
Owner in Kanada

Growes with yur buisness

Kommentare: Showes us performance evaluations so we can offer bonuses. Encuraging employees to work and have fun

All inclusive features you can use or not as you want. We went from csrds doing grooming only to booking weeks in advance, redused canceled or missed appointments, and now we sell products also.

Some times it seems like there are many windows you need to go threw for each client. But once you are used to it there really isn't. I want a window to pop up to remind me to ask the client if they want an emailed recept or to rebook

Emily
Receptionist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to keep up with clients and requests

Kommentare: 123Pet Software gets the job done but can get extremely laggy even with a good computer and internet connection, but if you can look past that its a wonderful tool for any animal service business while not being overpriced.

123Pet software is an absolute must for any animal related business, we currently use it at our dog grooming business and it has taken a huge load off of filing paper forms for every client, of which there are 900+. The software is easy to use and does a great job of keeping things organized.

123Pet Software is constantly laggy and sometimes completely unresponsive which can be extremely annoying during the busiest part of the day when I have 5 clients trying to drop off their dogs for grooming and the system is not helping. Other than that huge issue I have no complains with the software.

Alea
Groomer in USA

Review

Kommentare: There are no real problems. I love this software!

I like the app, you can look at your schedule and make changes if need be or pretty much do most of what you can do on the computer software. This software eliminates the need for anything else organizational-wise at work. You can figure payroll, schedules, commissions, proficiency, send reminders, etc.

The app is very slow if you are trying to reschedule a client.

Kim
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent business deci

Kommentare: The convenience of having all my customers organized in one software program that communicates with an app. The fact that I can make appointment seven days a week and look at my schedule anytime I want is an excellent convenience!

I love the convenience of having the software work with the app. I also appreciate the convenience of the text and email reminders.

Occasionally I'll have somebody's email show as invalid when the email address given is a regularly used email.

Robin

Very user friendly

It has all of the functionalitty we need to run a grooming and retail business simultaneously. My customers really appreciate the email reminders for their grooming appts.

What I like least is not specific to the software. I am not hapy at this point of being locked into a relationship with one credit card processing company which charges higher percetages on transactions than others I have been approached by-

heather
owner in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support

Kommentare: He called me to inform me of the survives that this program can provide for my business. The text option to remind my clients of appointments i did not know i pay for that in my package. So he helped me set that up, awesome. also we talked about email reminders that i opted out of. we also set up my phone for mobile trial for 30 days. also we set a date for him call me in 2 weeks to check on how things are going. I greatly appreciate that. very Nice to talk and work with thank you.

all

credit card options

Laci
Dog groomer/ business owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Online booking is out dated

Kommentare: If it wasn't time consuming I would switch to another scheduling program. That is more user friendly, for my team, and my clients to book appointments. I have been looking for a new program for years. But I just don't have the time to move all my clients, and information to a new one.

It's easy to use once you figure it out. Customer support I always have luck with them.

It is way over priced. The online booking is VERY outdated. Along with the text message reminders. There should be an option for people to cancel or reschedule from their emails or text reminders. They really need to up date to more of a service like Booking or Timetap.

Jessica
Owner/Operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

I'm mobile and it been working good for me.

Kommentare: My customers are easy to file and I can add info on the go. I've been able to keep track of the history of appointment and payments.

I like the mobile app. I like the easy to use system, it's simple. I like the auto messages and emails.

I wish it was made for mobile groomers. I believe you guys are getting closer to accomplishing that.