Über Maptitude

Intelligente Mapping-Lösung für Unternehmen, Behörden und Bildungseinrichtungen; Desktop-Mapping und räumliche Analyse.

Erfahre mehr über Maptitude

Sheldon neil C.
Planning & Scheduling Specialist
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"Maptitude's ability to use my data for analysis and visualisation it is phenomenal."

Kommentare: I use Maptitude to conduct drive time analysis and calculate the optimal sequence of serving key locations. This has helped to reduce my dead kilometre cost but also has the added benefit of being able to provide drivers with instructions in the form of left and rights and maps.
I use it to extract and analyse demographics for an area I will be serving to understand the makeup of my customers. I create selection sets to apply my analysis on only the set of data I'm interested at that moment.
I create heatmaps that shows public transit safety aspects such as accident hot spots, driver abuse from customers etc.
One of the interesting case studies I did not long ago was to map all the bus stops we serve and also all public toilets that are within walking distance to the bus stops. This helped my drivers to know where they can have a biological break if they need to during their journey.

Vorteile: Whenever I need to analyse my data and represent it visually I always go to Maptitude. The software is a GIS that can import, covert and export Google Earth, OpenStreetMap, Esri Shape, MapInfo, GPS, AutoCAD, Excel, Text etc. I've been using Maptitude for more than 13 years and bar TransCad (Caliper Corporations Public Transit Modelling Solution), there is no other GIS software that delivers like this!

Nachteile: I've compared Maptitude to many other solutions and can honestly say there is no major dislike that I have. If I'm really critical I'd say probably that the Caliper brand name appears on the bottom of the maps I produce (very small), and I'd like to keep secret how I am able to do what I do.

von Caliper an 6.9.2019

Thank you for the feedback on Maptitude mapping software!

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Taunya K.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Maptitude for Planners"

Kommentare: Analysis of demographics, locations, paratransit trip history, etc., to help local governments, committees, and agencies plan and change fixed route patterns, expansion, timing, etc.

Vorteile: I have been a planning consultant for over 20 years. I highly recommend Maptitude. The learning curve is short - it is the most intuitive but powerful mapping applications I have ever used. Others are fine, they cannot beat the ease of use and functionality of Maptitude. It is easy to create map layers and final presentation maps from scratch with it. And Maptitude comes with map layer data of its own, which is the best I have seen. In addition can import a variety of file types, which is extremely valuable when you are working with local governments using a variety of map formats. This means you can readily combine data from many sources in one map in Maptitude. You will really like working with it.

Nachteile: I cannot think of a thing I didn't like about it.

von Caliper an 30.1.2020

Thank you for the feedback on the #Maptitude mapping software GIS application!

• Bewertet am 24.1.2020
Nick N.

"Great value!"

Kommentare: Maptitude comes with a wealth of data at an unbelievably inexpensive price. The Australian data, with which I'm most familiar, if bought separately from other sources, would run into the thousands of dollars and I am stunned at the value for money. Please don't think that value for money has compromised functionality or capability! Maptitude has a wealth of analytical features that satisfy my ongoing needs in the area of demographic analysis. Regular in the business/demographic sphere include thematic mapping, route planning, territory design, trade area analysis and location/allocation modelling. A critical area is output and Maptitude has this covered with the ability to produce good quality maps of any size, a wide range of graphics formats and also Kmz/kml output for Google Earth. If there is one criticism, it's that the you can't produce a visual legend for Google Earth and if the exported geographic features have too many points, then they simply won't appear in Google Earth..a point reduction function would be very useful. On the negative side. It is a slightly dated looking package, reminding one of the Windows XP software and it's annoying that you only merge two geographic features at a time, a definite disadvantage if you need to merge data from a variety of sources into one geographic layer. It makes it a bit fiddly. This is not a package just for the professional, full time user. A newbie will find the package relatively easy to learn and the software site comes with a series of tutorials that will allow you to transition from newbie to effective novice relatively easily. That's given us the confidence to recommend Maptitude to non-GIS users such as sales managers, database analysts, franchise managers, advertising planners, retailers and merchandisers. All in all, value for money, good quality output, a wealth of data and functionality and easy to use.

Murtaza H.
Associate Professor
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2018

"The best value for money for spatial analytics."

Vorteile: I am more of a spatial analyst than a cartographer. Thus, what attracts me to Maptitude is the ease with which I can perform spatial analysis. Manipulating spatial data by creating spatial overlaps or buffers are just two examples. Once the data are ready, I can easily generate thematic maps, and if needed, run ordinary least squares or binary logit regressions from within Maptitude. In the past, I'd export data as CSV to Stata or R to run regressions. However, with Maptitude, I can test my preliminary hypothesis right there without running the risk of erroneous data translation from one software to another. Given that most if not all spatial data are correlated in space, one may need an estimate for spatial autocorrelation. With Maptitude 2018, I can readily generate Moran's I statistic to test the presence of spatial autocorrelation. The 3D Map feature in Maptitude 2018 is welcome. Now, one can generate a choropleth with two distributions where color may represent one variable and height represents another. As an example see the map at https://twitter.com/search?q=race%20and%20transit%20ridership&src=typd where I have plotted public transit ridership and the percentage of visible minorities in Toronto to highlight that transit ridership is more pronounced in racialized neighbourhoods. Given its strong transportation pedigree, Maptitude remains the best off-the-shelve GIS software for simpler transportation analysis involving networks and facility location.

Nachteile: Maptitude can be even better if it were to include the following: - The ability to record commands such that point and click exercises automatically generates a script that could be manipulated for repetitive tasks. - The ability to work with Google Maps and other similar APIs.
- An integration or coupling with R, Geoda, and Stata

• Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Richard H.
Clinical Associate Professor/ Senior epidemiologis
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2017

"Maptitude GIS "

Kommentare: I am a public health scientist, epidemiologist, who studies the spatial/ geography of disease. This includes dealing with questions concerning disease clusters (e.g. several breast cancer cases in a neighborhood and its location to say, a toxic waste site) , the impact of air quality in some neighborhoods versus others, access to medical care and where people work, etc. When I started using GIS in public health about 20 years ago I started with Maptitude 3.0. I also had access to two other packages, ArcView and MapInfo. I attended a workshop in Iowa that used Maptitude and its cost was less than half of the other brands. (that is still the case) The cost really appealed to my boss and especially since Caliper included census data, rivers, streets, much more whereas the other vendors were charging the proverbial arm and a leg for data. Caliper still does this and includes even more. After a while I started teaching GIS to public health practitioners in my state (WA) and I learned the other packages because sometimes health departments had already bought software but no one knew how to use it. I made up a set of exercises all of which I could do in Maptitude but much to my chagrin about half I could not do in brands X. I taught in summer institutes which were a week long 8 hours/day. I found that by Monday afternoon we were making maps of all kinds and starting to do some really complicated stuff. With the other packages when I taught them it would be Wednesday afternoon before we could tackle the interesting problems. This has not really changed although brands X have improved a lot, but Maptitude has too and remains very easy to use, is stable, and has excellent documentation. You do not have to buy a bunch of extra books to learn how to use it. The PDF manual that comes with it is excellent. You really can teach yourself how to use it even for the most complicated problems. It remains the least expensive, comes with a ton of data, has excellent tech support done by people who get interested in what you are trying to do. But there is one more thing. I have a lot more to do than work (play!) with GIS - which I love to do. Maptitude is logically laid out and designed in a way that the procedures to do this or that stick with me even though sometimes I have to be away from it weeks at a time. Ordinary people can learn to use it; no need to be a GIS wonk. No need to necessarily hire a GIS technician.

Vorteile: Ease of use, logical sequence of steps for mapping procedures, quick making of several types of thematic maps, well designed procedure for spatial overlay -a critical feature for public health work, integration to Google Maps, routing capability, ease of selecting features, can be connected to ArcMap, 3D maps, buffers, unlimited number of columns and rows in the attribute data (not the case for other GISs- a big deal for public health data which often has 500+ columns) , Caliper's training videos, stability, tech support. Easy to make slides and fancy maps for presentations and publications. It is fast. Geocoding is quite good. I have geocoded a few hundred thousand death certificates in 30 minutes with a very high hit rate, sometimes higher than commercial geocoding companies. Video demos available through the Help menu. Merging, overlay, clipping, the usual GIS functions - straightforward. Provides a connectivity matrix to use for spatial modeling.

Nachteile: I would like to see more raster map capability, more higher level spatial analysis tools. However there are several open source/access tools which can be integrated with Maptitude to some degree. I would like to see the scripting language changed to Python. The current one is powerful but nothing like Python. The regression package should not be used to model spatial variables if you are interested in a real spatial regression as it does not take into account proximity. But Maptitude does provide a connectivity matrix of several orders which can be used in statistical packages like SAS, Stata, and R.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2017
Len S.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"20 year Maptitude user review"

Kommentare: The software is the "best bang for the buck" as far as I am concerned and the support from the Caliper tech staff always has been very good. I continue to be amazed at how sophisticated the software is and what we can do with it. After 20 years we are still learning and developing new applications for our bank clients.

Vorteile: Maptitude is very sophisticated software which nevertheless is easy to use. It also is an incredible value for the cost. Maptitude includes hundreds of demographic variables and no added charge.

Nachteile: This is difficult question to answer because we like Maptitude so much and we've been using it for more than 20 years. Like most software companies Caliper is always creating new updated versions of its software and for non-technical users like ourselves sometimes we can get a little frustrated learning the new way to do things in the latest versions.

von Caliper an 14.8.2019

Thank you for the positive feedback!

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Debbie P.
Data Research
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2019

"Maptitude Makes a Visual Impact "

Kommentare: Maptitude maps have been a key component to showing a huge cancer cluster around Fort Detrick with a graphic art picture image. The maps were shown by Senator Muse, D-MD and were instrumental in helping pass legislation for a cancer cluster investigation. When I began using Maptitude I had no clue whatsoever about mapping. I remember my excitement when the first 67 data records popped up on the map. That was a moment of total joy to be able to achieve that since I had no background in mapping - just a strong desire. I also use Maptitude in my current position to show areas of sales for our team.

Vorteile: The cost of the product as well as ease of use. The ability to visually show graphic locations of what you are trying to say in different formats. Once you have mapped the data, you can then breakdown the map further. The software is adaptable for multiple industries.

Nachteile: Would like to see more training classes in different parts of the country (Texas would be nice).

von Caliper an 10.9.2019

Great to see Maptitude put to such good use!

• Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Brett L.
Owner/Principal
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2018

"Maptitude is an excellent geospatial data software package that is aimed at the business user. "

Kommentare: The ability to take my Excel data and to look at it spatially to see trends in my data. As a business/economic geography, this software fully meets my mapping needs.

Vorteile: All of the tools you need to do spatial analysis are included in the software at the base price. No need to pay for costly add-ons or extensions. This includes state, county, MSA, zip code and census tract level line work and data including all 255 Census fields. The user as the ability to do point maps, thematic maps, drive-time rings and advanced spatial and statistical analysis.

Nachteile: Just some cosmetic tweaks to the legend box, and the ability to do curved flow/desired lines. That aside, I'm a very happy user of the software, as the customer service is top notch.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Bruce O.
Real Estate Appraiser, Consultant & Owner
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2018

"Great GIS product"

Kommentare: Maptitude is a great program. As a real estate appraiser who primarily values commercial properties, I have found the functions and data provided a great benefit in showing clients what going on in a specific area. Features such exporting data to MS Excel which can be put in my reports.

Vorteile: Maptitude is easy to learn and use. It has a great deal of data that comes with it which make it easy to create maps showing different trends in specific areas.

Nachteile: I have really have not found anything negative about the program. it has good documentation and the on-line learning videos are well thought out for learning.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Matt A.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2019

"Maptitude is best Mapping Solution"

Kommentare: We are able to do things with Maptitude that we had not dreamed of doing before (using MapPoint and Territory Mapper). For example, it has been extremely valuable to show our customers the density of their territory by zip code.

Vorteile: I love the flexibility. Maptitude is an extremely malleable software that can adapt to your specific business. There are so many possibilities, that you can easily create a mapping solution that perfectly meets the need of your business model.

Nachteile: Because Maptitude has so many possibilities, there is a learning curve with the software. It will take time to set up your maps the way you need them.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Murtaza H.
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2016

"Maptitude: The most affordable resource-rich GIS software"

Kommentare: I have been a Maptitude user for over 10 years doing research and teaching the next generation of Spatial Analysts. Maptitude is great value for mone because of the range of spatial analytic tools that come bundled with the main purchase. There is no need to purchase additional expensive add-ins. The software comes bundled with geo-demographic data, street network files, and other data sets primarily focussing on North America and the UK. There are several global data sets available as well. Given that Maptitude is topology-sensitive, it can do spatial analysis that some other GIS cannot. Furthermore, it is very fast with large data sets. Personally, I would like to see two additional features in Maptitude. First, I'd like to see the ability to create a script of the commands being executed so that one could rerun the same analysis by simplifying re-executing the log file on the updated data sets. Second, I'd like to see better integration with the freeware R to extend Maptitude's capabilities. Even without my wishlist, Maptitude packs more functionality than any other desktop GIS know off and at the most affordable price.

Vorteile: Most affordable.
Packed with advanced spatial analytics
Comes bundled with geodemographic data

• Bewertet am 8.10.2016
Arthur A.
Marketing Professor
Forschung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

"Maptitude review"

Kommentare: I am a marketing professor. I use Maptitude for introducing the concepts of spatial data to graduate marketing research students. I use Maptitude in my own research. I analyze spatial data for student projects. I use Maptitude in practitioner research in my work with city governments on revitalization and economic development projects.

Vorteile: Everything. It is seamless, geocodes well, has every feature available in ARCGIS that most users would ever need, saves maps as JPegs if desired, imports and exports data back and forth to and from Excel, allows Dataviews to be edited from other geographic files (counts of point data within areas, distances from points or area centroids, etc.), allows color combinations based on templates or user choices, and even allows users to tap into Census data and upload area data at the block level. In addition, the datasets that Caliper makes available for free for users are amazing, from features of interest, healthcare data, businesses by brand and type, and so on.

Nachteile: I have been using Maptitude for so long that it is second nature to me, but I would imagine that there is some learning curve in understanding the basic layering features of any GIS package. But I truly prefer it to ARCGIS.

Terry O.
Business Manager
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2018

"Maptitude "Mic Drop""

Kommentare: The recipients of my maps are often thrilled with what I create. I love easily whipping up a map and hearing the applause! I would have to say, Maptitude makes for a great mapping experience!

Vorteile: The most important thing about this software, for me, is that I can make a beautiful map without being a computer expert! I have a very basic knowledge of navigating around my computer. Learning how to use Maptitude was not difficult.

Nachteile: I know this is very picky, but I use the color palette in my work and I have a hard time finding just the right shade sometimes. The selection is huge but, nevertheless, I have a difficult time choosing. I always think the color selections are too similar. Also, the color is not saturated enough for my taste.

• Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Preston S.
Principal Owner
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2018

"Maptitude is the BEST GIS software going, hands down"

Kommentare: We use Maptitude to generate super-colorful and readable maps quickly, using lots of disparate data. It continues to exceed our expectations as to what it can do. It is our best investment--hands down--every year and was our smartest business decision to move away from ESRI ArcView to this product.

Vorteile: Easy to learn and use, lots of functionality, able to perform nearly any GIS need that you'd have, and the price is just outstanding. It is priced at about half to one-fourth of the competition and has all the functionality.

Nachteile: Can't think of anything. Been a user for four years and have never had a complaint--me or my staff.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Larry M.
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2017

"Have used it for 22 years for hundreds of GIS projects"

Vorteile: It is a super-stable, powerful, easy to use, highly productive GIS. The speed at which it can manipulate data and display and label maps is amazing. It makes beautiful, colorful, well-labeled maps and if you really want to customize and automate your app you can use the built in GISDK language which has wonderful development and debugging tools. Their support is great also!

Nachteile: Can't really think of anything but this is primarily a desktop product. The web offering is not that strong. In fact nobody's is.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2017
Gabrielle A.
Student
Forschung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2019

"A good alternative if you cannot afford ArcGIS"

Kommentare: This is a very popular software for a reason. Unless you need to do some heavy programming, Maptitude will do what you need it to.

Vorteile: This is a very versatile software that is user friendly if you have used ArcGIS before. Despite being more affordable, its capabilities in terms of spatial analyses are just as efficient. Although I have not used it for census data, I have noticed that it has a great database of census data and allows for very good demographic analyses. I also like the themes that come in Maptitude.

Nachteile: Although there are tutorials and manuals, I do not think they are of the same quality as Arc's. I do think that they could be improved as updates are made with the software. This is especially needed for those who do not have a GIS background and are beginners in mapping and spatial analysis. An "undo" feature would be really useful in this software. File directories can become very cluttered, and so a more seamless file connection and record could be investigated.

von Caliper an 28.2.2019

Hi, Gabrielle:

Thank you for the positive review! We love to hear feedback and are responding to these requests. For example, we have just launched a new learning portal to assist new users:

Also, in regards to file directories, Maptitude 2019 is now the only professional GIS to have an Office style single document for your mapping work. No more multiple GIS file creation! Maptitude allows you to save to a compressed workspace file (wrkz) which can also be easily shared. Let us know what you think.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Jim S.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2015

"Maptitude - The Ultimate Geospatial Productivity Tool for Business"

Kommentare: I've used almost every GIS ever made starting in the early 1990's. The big question when approaching an analysis has always been "is the result worth the effort?" The things that slow you down are usually 1)finding and loading data, 2)finding and running procedures that do what's needed, and 3)making maps that tell the story. I've been using Maptitude since it came out in 1995 and it's always been the best tool for all three of these tasks. All of the data needed for most business analysis come with the package. The functionality is extremely robust, especially for the price, including advanced features in their more expensive TransCAD. Maybe the most important strength is the ease of making great looking maps that meet the needs of any presenter or audience (thanks to the powerful automatic labeling features). Maps and tables can be printed directly from Maptitude, but they can also easily be transferred to Excel, Powerpoint, or desktop publishing software. Like all GIS software packages, there is a learning curve for some functions. Joining data is fairly easy but the dialog boxes can get cluttered when multiple joins appear in the drop-down list with truncated descriptions or cryptic labeling such as :1, :2, :3. But the learning curve is MUCH less steep than ArcGIS or MapInfo, and the price difference is very large, especially considering the bundled data and advanced functionality. Bottom line: given Maptitude, Excel, and Powerpoint, the average GIS user can almost always be confident that the effort will be worth the result.

Matt M.
Sr Managing Director
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2018

"Affordable, easy to use, but powerful"

Kommentare: I work in Real Estate market analysis. Maptitude has many tools for demographic and location analysis. I can pull population data within drive bands, radius, or various other ways. I create awesome visual maps that clients love. I have also done little more complex retail gravity huff model for regional shopping centres.

Vorteile: I can easily and quickly produce detailed bespoke demographic reports of areas I want and can customise to my company look. Maps look like from professionl map designer.

Nachteile: Ghe time it takes to convert from shapefiles to compact files for very large cafastral files. But I am talking about hundred of thousand parcels / polygons. It can can a few hours on my regular laptop (Not dedicated his computer)

Mike L.
associate
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2018

"Using Maptitude for Data"

Kommentare: We have been able to make our data much more accessible to our clients by attaching our data to the Maptitude mapping program.

Vorteile: The ability to process large data sets.

Nachteile: The scaling and naming of streets sometimes makes it difficult to visually find streets. The search engine also does not deal well with misspellings.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Anthony A.
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Great business tool for any marketing company"

Kommentare: I would say my overall experience with using this is definitely positive! Marketers you should get it and make it part of your process!

Vorteile: This system was awesome. I use to use it at a print and mail shop I worked at. We would upload mail lists and select data from the map to target areas for advertising. We also integrated it with custom inhouse software. It was really easy to use as well. If you can use excel, or word, then you can use this.
Just awesome!

Nachteile: The only con I see is you should use a powerful pc for this product, and a big screen to really take advantage of its potential. It may not run well on an older machine.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Matt M.
Real Estate Valuer
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2019

"User Friendly - making meaningful quality maps within an hour"

Kommentare: I have used Maptitude since late 1990s for my real estate consultancy work that covers over a dozen countries on three continents. Some of my work has been in very remote countries, but Maptitude and other open source data I have been able to create spatial maps that have impressed my clients.

Vorteile: Maptitute is a very user friendly, and doesn't take a uni degree to learn to use. It is also powerful enough so I can do some advance analysis, but also easy enough for staff to quickly learn .

Nachteile: Really hard question - as I am a big fan of Maptitude.

• Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Gary M.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2019

"Maptitude"

Kommentare: We are able to graphically analyze or sales data and efforts to better target areas that should produce higher revenue.

Vorteile: This is exceptional software for detailed mapping of almost any kind of data, locally or nationally.

Nachteile: The learning curve is a little steep and I wish it was a bit more forgiving in the address format, I find that on quite a few addresses I have to modify to fit the software.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Mike M.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2018

"Absolutely the best GIS"

Kommentare: I've been using Maptitude since the first beta version came out about 30 years ago. I had a project mapping toxic data points across the nation and maptitude was the only GIS that could handle it and it was, to tell the truth, the only one I could afford. Since then many companies have sent me GIS programs in an attempt to switch but none yet come even close to the power and ease of use of Maptitude. Absolutely the best.

Vorteile: Ease of use, bundled data, affordability and pure amazing power.

Nachteile: Nothing to report. Absolutely the best hands down.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Richard M.
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2015

"Affordable and powerful geospatial analysis"

Kommentare: With the demise of Microsoft's MapPoint product, we are currently recommending that our users move to Maptitude. Compared to MapPoint, Maptitude is much more powerful and flexible. For example, a common complaint of MapPoint was that it was difficult to customize a map display; whilst with Maptitude, all parts of the map display and data themes are configurable. Maptitude also supports a much wider range of analysis and display tools. From the programming side, the API is also much more flexible. On the downside, this greater functionality does increase the learning curve. Of course this also applies for pretty much all the GIS systems on the market. Caliper have helped by producing a range of online videos and free 'webinar' courses; and provide their own live training courses. Their support is also excellent - some of the best I've seen. There are a number of low cost or free geospatial systems on the market with varying range of functionality. Now that MapPoint is no longer available, Maptitude is the only one that supports affordable driving distance calculations suitable for batch processing. Yes online services like Google and Bing offer this, but they will charge you $100s-$1000s for relatively small numbers of routes.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2015
Federico R.
New Development Manager
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.7.2018

"Best custom Mapping software "

Kommentare: High quality custom maps without the programing background.

Vorteile: No programing skills and still able to produce custom maps. Maps can be exported to pdf to any custom size

Nachteile: Customer support can be sometimes very cold. They respond as if the question you ask is not important or obvious.

• Bewertet am 3.7.2018