Über RentWorks

Leistungsstarkes Windows-basiertes Autovermietungssoftwarepaket für die globale Fahrzeugvermietung.

Erfahre mehr über RentWorks

It saves customers information, so you do not have to constantly go back and re-enter. I like how you can modify the days without changing the amount of days the client has actually been in the car.

For your use, you must pay close attention because like many programs, it is blocked after 3 unsuccessful attempts.

Bewertungen zu RentWorks

RentWorks hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 125 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RentWorks bereits verwendet?

USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

RentWorks does it all.

Kommentare: My company has been using Rent Works for as long as I can remember. They tried a couple other programs, and kept switching, unsatisfied with them until they found RentWorks.
RentWorks makes things so simple. Booking and scheduling rentals, damages and repairs, billing. It handles everything you need to run a car rental company.
Their support staff are top notch. Put in a support ticket, and someone is usually on the phone with you within 10 minutes taking care of your problem.
There is a bit of a learning curve with RentWorks, which is to be expected from such a powerful program, but the great thing is they offer excellent training, online, and in person.
I doubt you'll ever find a better solution for car rentals.

It handles everything when it comes to car rentals. You don't need a separate program for tracking damages and claims, or repairs. There is a report for just about anything you could think of.

It doesnt maximize the window.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Chris ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Jason
Rental Manager in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Rental Manager

Kommentare: Everyone is friendly when you call. The staff has always been helpful in any situation. They have worked w/ me on the easy stuff and they do not make me feel like an idiot on simple fixes. I've stumped them before on troublesome issues and they stuck w/ it until the problem was solved. I would like to give a Big Thank you to the rep in Nashville for always helping me w/ a touch of friendly Southern charm and speaking to me at a level that is easily understood.

It's Easy, Fast, and can be customized.

The fact that the Unit # does not show on the payments Screen and that there is no EASY WAY to just go back once you have submitted print.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Jason ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

President in USA

Good Product, Bad Support

Kommentare: I run a small fleet of rental cars and it's more than enough. However, my personal opinion is that these people don't care about you or your business. The support is really bad. I have been trying to implement chip and pin for a year and they will not return my emails. They just did an upgrade in the middle of the day that crashed the system and cost me several customers. I'd like to know the genius who made that call. You're fired! My franchise will not let me use another software so I am stuck for now. Don't make the same mistake. In four years of paying support to this company (which they increased by 50% last year without any warning) I have never had a phone call from a sales rep. There are some really good coders there, just need to work on people skills.

Relatively easy to use, lots of features (that we don't use), excellent reporting, solid consistent performance.

The software is fine. Like any software it has its quarks.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, it's certainly appreciated. We're sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with support. We'd be happy to discuss the issues you brought up and see how we can resolve them. We'll be in touch with you shortly to discuss a solution. Thanks again for the feedback!

Data Analyst in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Rental Data Manager

The data management portion of the program has been very useful when our main rental program has limitations for historical data storage.

With how much information is available, it can be hard to find what report you are looking for.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Chris, Thank you for the positive review. Bluebird was built to ensure clients could make the best business decisions based on data and metrics. If you ever need a hand with reports, reach out to our support team.

Sabrina
Operations Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

better than the rest!

Kommentare: Our company has used RentWorks for going on 13 years now. We couldn't be happier with them. The Customer Service is above excellent. It is refreshing to be treated like no matter how big or small your company is, you have value! Also nice that when you call for a problem, they take care of super fast, explain what or why and never make you feel bad for it. I have worked for other companies that have other rental programs and I would never want to go back! Thanks, Bluebird!

that it is all inclusive for every aspect of our business

sometimes, I have to really search on where or how to run some reports

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Sabrina ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

General Manager in USA

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: I have been a satisfied Bluebird customer for 20 years. Over these years, I have found their customer service to exceed my expectations. Another thing that makes them a leader in the auto rental software is their commitment to continually update their software. The car rental industry is constantly changing and they stay on top of these changes. They accomplish this by keeping in touch with their customers and listening to our needs and recommendations. I would highly recommend Bluebird Auto Rental Software to anyone in the auto rental industry.

Its flexibility to meet all of our software needs.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Michael ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Jeff
Pres. in USA

Easy / Fast / Helpful

Kommentare: I contacted support to get Rentworks installed on another computer and support quickly sent me the link so that I could take care of it myself. When I had a question about the install I was quickly answered by the support rep that originally helped me. She had everything up and running for us very quickly.

Very easy to use and train new people to use. Reporting is very efficient and well laid out.

Wish we were able to view the program "Full Screen".

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Jeff ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software and better service!

Kommentare: We have used Bluebird for over 10 years now at our company. As time has progressed they have always been ahead of the game when it came to updates and meeting our need. It's user-friendly software and we couldn't run our business without it. Anytime we have ever had any issues their customer service team has always been top notch as well. I highly recommend Bluebird!

User-friendly, constantly updated to meet consumer demand.

Grey
rental manager in USA

MOSTLY GREAT EXPERIENCE

Kommentare: Mostly great experience. One thing I would add would be tutorials for a new employee. Many positives, though. The ability to contact support and get a quick response has always been appreciated. Several members of the support staff will call me directly when we have issues that can't be resolved with an email. If the fix doesn't correct the problem, they are always quick to follow up.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Grey ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Greg
Greg
Quelle: GetApp

Truly awful...and don't care

Kommentare: we've been double billed, software often stops working after updates, price keeps going up, support doesn't answer the phone..............

I'm still thinking....there is not much to be happy about these people

Breaks down constantly...doesn't seem to bother them though, support is just awful

vor 4 Monaten

Hi, We have made improvements to our support processes and we would like to review the issue you have outlined. Please reach out our support team at support@barsnet.com.

Ryan

Ease of use

Kommentare: Overall good. I feel the ease of use really just based on the user interface can improve. Seems a little out dated.

The customer support behind it. It has the capabilities to cover many things. Many different types of rental customers can be covered using this software.

Data entry seems cumbersome. It would be nice if we could hand the customer a tablet or something to do some of the input themselves before hand. The credit card entry seems touchy. The software may be too broad for our little niche. Which is mostly replacement billing. Split billing is difficult. We don't always know if the bill will be split at the time of check out. So upon check in if we need to modify the contract to a split bill creates a problem when carrying out tax properly.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Ryan ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Andy
Fleet Manager in Kanada

Rentworks user - St. John's, NL, Canada

Kommentare: Overall Rentworks is a good product in terms of productivity and features. I would just like to suggest a couple of minor improvements: 1) Allow a larger window and/or full-screen display. Right now the window has a limited resolution that is not up to the standards of modern LCD monitors. You could fit a lot more information on one screen if it was larger. 2) Improve and streamline the installation process.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Andy ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Ethan
Operations Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Rentworks Car rental software

Kommentare: I have been using this software for 15 years. I have looked at alternatives. I have trained many individuals on how to use this program. It keeps all our information up to date, our process running smoothly and the few times there is a problem, the support staff is quick and responsive.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Ethan! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our LoanerTrack Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Debra
USA

Nice Product - Needs a few tweaks to be exceptional

Kommentare: We have been using this product for about 10 years now. It works really well for our company. It is definitely a great value for the money. The only downsides we have found that there isn't a manual for when we can't figure out how to use some features, the software doesn't transfer easily from one computer to another. A tech has to remotely install and takes most of a day which ties up two of our computers. This is a big downside to us. If this came in a disk like most programs, that would be a huge improvement to the software. The other negative is the fact that you can't make the program full screen. It is bigger than past versions, but still not full screen which would again, make it a top notch software program.
The ability to customize the rental form at any time is a definite bonus, and it is easy to look up past customers and include notes. It does have the capacity to link renters and their additional drivers, but when you do a new rental, the additional drivers don't automatically pop up, so I'm not sure how that link thing is supposed to work. It would be great if they did automatically pop in the form and could be taken off if not needed.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Debra! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements! This will allow you to have full screen now. Last, we do have an online manual called "RentWorks Wiki"

Wesley
Manager in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: We like all the aspects of the software easy to use and train staff. We would like to see full screen and more color codes.

Easy to use

Not full screen

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

HelloWesley ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Joshua
IT manager in USA
Kunststoffe

Finally a rental software that actually makes upgrades

Kommentare: Having used other software, I cannot express how happy I am that rentworks continues to make tweaks and changes and the very supportive and punctual support team that solves are issues when they arise

Live product with actual changes and updates

Some of the add-on modules feel more beta than live products

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Joshua ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Keren
Office Clerk in Puerto Rico

Great Software!

Kommentare: It's very easy to use, support is always available and handles inquiries promptly. All representatives are friendly.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Keren! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

THERESA
Administration in USA

RENTWORKS

EASY TO USE, EASY TO PULL UP VEHICLES, EASY TO MANAGE

SO MANY TABS TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Thank you so much for your feedback, Theresa! Have you tried using the Favorites folder for your most frequently used programs? You can also use the Wiki to search for any feature or reports. Please visit: https://wiki.barscloud.com

Brendt
Rental Coordinator/Customer Service in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This software is great for what we do. It easily helps us in tracking rentals and also maintenance.

Kommentare: The ability to manage and maintain multiple rental vehicles.

It allows us to print professional looking contracts that contain all of the required information.

No ability to "pre-print" the contract prior to the customer arriving to pick up vehicle. We need this for weekend rentals as we are not open on weekends.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Thank you for your review, Brendt! And there IS a way to pre-print contracts using the Pending Open feature. We will call you to discuss.

JENNIFER
WARRANTY ADMIN in USA

I'VE BEEN USING SOFTWARE FOR APPROX 1.5 YEAR

THIS SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE AND STORES INFORMATION ON PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS. I LIKE HOW IT TRACKS INSERVICE AND OUT OF SERVICE VEHICLES

THE SUPPORT TEAM CHARGES FOR AFTERHOURS SUPPORT. WE DO BUSINESS ON SATURDAYS AND IF WE HAVE A PROBLEM THERE IS NO ONE TO CALL FOR HELP WITHOUT A CHARGE.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Jennifer: if your after-hours issues are quickly solved, there is no charge!

WENDELLS
FLEET MANAGER in USA

EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE

Kommentare: THE SUPPORT SYSTEMS WORKS GREAT. AND VERY EASY TO OPERATE. THE INTEGRATION WITH EXTERNAL VENDORS WORKS GREAT.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Thank you so much for your review, Wendells! We truly enjoy you and your staff too...

wendells
GENERAL MANAGER in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GREAT HANDS ON COMPANY

Kommentare: Bluebird Auto Rental has the best customer services. when it come to handling a problem they are fast at addressing and fixing it.

GET TO SOLVE ANY ISSUES OR CONCERNS RIGHT AWAY.

SOME OF THE MODULES ARE MORE GEARED TOWARD STANDARDISED RENTAL CAR COMPANIES.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Wendells ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Ken
Director of Learning in USA

Outstanding Software

Kommentare: The revenue, utilization and projection reports are excellent. In the car, van and truck rental business you can't do without them.

Up to date software.

None

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Ken ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

LYNN
Office Manager in USA

LYNN'S REVIEW

Kommentare: RENTWORKS CREATED A VERY SMOOTH TRANSITION FOR OUR RENTAL COMPANY. THE TRAINING AND THE SUPPORT HAVE BEEN EXCELLENT.

User friendly

Does not track the gas in vehicle like it does the mileage.

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Lynn ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!

Kristy
Kanada

RentWorks Review

Kommentare: The customer support has been great every time that I have had to call in, however I have had to call in a lot. I feel I was not properly trained on the software from the beginning. A lot of things I have had to figure out on my own and I doubt if I am utilizing the software to the best of its abilities. I feel a trainer should spend a day with you in person. The webinars and over the phone training do not allow sufficient training. As well my accounting department has had one heck of a time trying to get the crossover to Sage set up. The program is great, user-friendly, once you figure it out!

Antwort von Bluebird Auto Rental Systems

Hello Kristy ! Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are pleased with our RentWorks Product. Thank you for choosing Bluebird Auto Rental Systems. By the way, be on the lookout for our next update (Version 5) coming up in the next couple months. Fresh new look and lots of enhancements!