Über WEBAUTO

Web-basiertes Autovermietungs- und Leihwagenmanagementsystem, entwickelt mit der neuesten Microsoft-ASP.Net-Technologie.

Erfahre mehr über WEBAUTO

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu WEBAUTO

5,0
5,0

WEBAUTO hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du WEBAUTO bereits verwendet?

Peter
Service Manager in Kanada
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall experience is 5 star, I wish all software providers took care of customers like they do.

This software is easy to use, lets us manage our 23 loaner vehicles. Anytime we have asked a question or asked to have something setup it's done right away. Actually very impressed at how fast they answer and how quickly changes are completed. Very happy

Really none. The software does everything we need it to do, we need to manage our fleet of loaners and it does exactly that. One thing I would like to see is a longer time set for auto log out other then that all good.

vor 3 Monaten

I'd like to express our gratitude and appreciation for the time and effort you put into reviewing our software. Your candid feedback will assist us in growing and improving our software. Regarding your suggestion for a longer auto-log-out time, our technical staff has already increased the auto lock-out time to 40 minutes to accommodate your customization. Thank you very much for the wonderful review.

abe
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

i find the software to bewritten well. however the page layouts are very confusing and hard to manuv

Kommentare: i find the software to bewritten well. however the page layouts are very confusing and hard to maneuver.
the drop downs above are to close to the needed options to choose from. when I try to search I always hit the dropdowns unintentionally.
the home page you should be able to be highlight a row to make it easer to follow the row details.
I thing it should be an option to hide some of the columns in a row, its not necessary to always see the vin etc.
is there a way of entering a parking summons under a specific contract?

Antwort von Mission Software

Thank you very much Abe, we appreciate the time and effort that went into writing an honest opinion. Due to all the differences in all of our customers' operational needs, we had incorporated every possible detail be made available and accessible. As per your feedback, we have already incorporated all the changes to the best of our understanding and I would love to get in contact with you to get another round of feedback to ensure you are satisfied with the improvements and comfortable with the layout and accessibility of our program. I have sent a detailed e-mail of the changes to you. Please e-mail me or call me with the number I have left at your office.

grace
service coordinator in Kanada
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

simply loaner

software is easy to use and navigate. Has a lot of tutorials and I always got help when i called right away and issues solved on the spot

have to refresh system in order for the page to update

vor 6 Monaten

On behalf of Mission Software, I would like to extend our gratitude for the time and effort you have spent on reviewing our software and giving us honest feedback. Your feedback is important to us and has been relayed to the development team. And while we would like to meet the expectations of all our customers in a timely manner, it does require time to implement changes one at a time. Real-time updating is something our team has looked into but the current technology of web-based programs is unable to fulfill the conditions. At the moment, we cannot implement real-time updating without refreshing the page, and we found that would greatly reduce the performance of the program if the user had to wait for the page to reload after every data input. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a timeline of when the technology will be available. Once again, thank you for your review, we greatly appreciate it.

Donna
Service Director in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best Loaner car software I have used!

Kommentare: From the initial contact, through the setup, to the actual use of the product - it couldn't have been easier.

Antwort von Mission Software

Thank you very much Donna, your business has been greatly appreciated! We look forward to giving you the best possible service.