WEBAUTO Bewertungen

von Mission Software

Filtern nach:

3.5/5

Über WEBAUTO

Web-basiertes Autovermietungs- und Leihwagenmanagementsystem, entwickelt mit der neuesten Microsoft-ASP.Net-Technologie.

Erfahre mehr über WEBAUTO

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 18.8.2015

"Best Loaner car software I have used!"

Kommentare: From the initial contact, through the setup, to the actual use of the product - it couldn't have been easier.

von Mission Software an 18.8.2015

Thank you very much Donna, your business has been greatly appreciated! We look forward to giving you the best possible service.

• Bewertet am 18.8.2015
Abe E.
  • Gesamtbewertung
  • Eigenschaften & Funktionalitäten
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 31.8.2015

"i find the software to bewritten well. however the page layouts are very confusing and hard to manuv"

Kommentare: i find the software to bewritten well. however the page layouts are very confusing and hard to maneuver.
the drop downs above are to close to the needed options to choose from. when I try to search I always hit the dropdowns unintentionally.
the home page you should be able to be highlight a row to make it easer to follow the row details.
I thing it should be an option to hide some of the columns in a row, its not necessary to always see the vin etc.
is there a way of entering a parking summons under a specific contract?

von Mission Software an 1.9.2015

Thank you very much Abe, we appreciate the time and effort that went into writing an honest opinion. Due to all the differences in all of our customers' operational needs, we had incorporated every possible detail be made available and accessible. As per your feedback, we have already incorporated all the changes to the best of our understanding and I would love to get in contact with you to get another round of feedback to ensure you are satisfied with the improvements and comfortable with the layout and accessibility of our program. I have sent a detailed e-mail of the changes to you. Please e-mail me or call me with the number I have left at your office.

• Bewertet am 31.8.2015