Über WEBAUTO

Web-basiertes Autovermietungs- und Leihwagenmanagementsystem, entwickelt mit der neuesten Microsoft-ASP.Net-Technologie.

Erfahre mehr über WEBAUTO

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie WEBAUTO bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Donna L.
Service Director in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best Loaner car software I have used!

Kommentare: From the initial contact, through the setup, to the actual use of the product - it couldn't have been easier.

Antwort von Mission Software

Thank you very much Donna, your business has been greatly appreciated! We look forward to giving you the best possible service.

Abe E.
President in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

i find the software to bewritten well. however the page layouts are very confusing and hard to manuv

Kommentare: i find the software to bewritten well. however the page layouts are very confusing and hard to maneuver.
the drop downs above are to close to the needed options to choose from. when I try to search I always hit the dropdowns unintentionally.
the home page you should be able to be highlight a row to make it easer to follow the row details.
I thing it should be an option to hide some of the columns in a row, its not necessary to always see the vin etc.
is there a way of entering a parking summons under a specific contract?

Antwort von Mission Software

Thank you very much Abe, we appreciate the time and effort that went into writing an honest opinion. Due to all the differences in all of our customers' operational needs, we had incorporated every possible detail be made available and accessible. As per your feedback, we have already incorporated all the changes to the best of our understanding and I would love to get in contact with you to get another round of feedback to ensure you are satisfied with the improvements and comfortable with the layout and accessibility of our program. I have sent a detailed e-mail of the changes to you. Please e-mail me or call me with the number I have left at your office.