ATS OnDemand

ATS OnDemand Bewertungen

von ATS OnDemand

Very easy to use, works really well on mobile browsers.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Public Relations and Human Resources Coordinator
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of use. It was a very straightforward system to navigate. And it's easily customizable for every business need.

Nachteile: It's hard to say. With any sort of software, you can sometimes run into problems with getting exactly what you need, but this software is so customizable it was never a real issue.

Very Good Automated Recruiting and Applicant Tracking Solution

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Jennifer O.
Vice President, HR Manager
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The product is robust and very simple to use, we are happy with the solution overall, just wish configuring reports was easier.

Vorteile: Easy to use, great home page dashboard with good analytics, site is easy to navigate and can post jobs and track applicants quickly, integrates with HRIS system. Recruiting and workflows are solid and easy to move candidates through, also easy to search and keep records. Great tech support and customer service. Makes AAP data collection and reporting easy.

Nachteile: Reporting is very hard to configure for any reports that aren't canned, company is not based in CA so when our State passes new laws regarding applications (what you can or can't ask), our forms do not get updated unless we contact them. Forms are updated quickly when asked, but we can't count on them to keep up on current laws and regulations.

We have used the service for a year now, with me as the administrator and five hiring managers.

Jason M.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Streamlined hiring processes.

Vorteile: First and foremost, it works. I've used many SaaS solutions over the years and most never live up to the promise of the salesperson. With ATS OnDemand, the system has actually exceeded my expectations. We have streamlined our hiring processes, which saves time or our hiring managers and improves the candidate experience for our applicants. The system also links with our HRIS to transmit onboarding information, and we recently integrated applicant assessments which have already seen solid results.

Nachteile: It's not the fanciest system I've demoed. Are there more advanced and feature-rich systems out there? Yes, if you want to pay a premium price. For our medium-sized business, we wanted a quality system at a budget-friendly cost and ATS OnDemand delivered. The scheduling feature can feel clunky at times, but it's been getting continual improvements, and (again) it's solid for the price point.

Solid applicant tracking platform

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Aimee F.
OD/HR Professional
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For the price - it's a great tool that is simple to use and meets the needs for applicant tracking nicely!

Vorteile: Every recruiting needs an applicant tracking tool and ATS OnDemand does the job quite well. They have also made some great advancements over the recent years to add onboarding and other tools to make the job of hiring seamless and more efficient. Customer service, in my experience, has been very good--I get a quick turnaround time on questions and issues and helpful resolution.

Nachteile: I have questioned the accuracy of function at times. For example - t's challenging to determine if the candidate should be faulted for the format of their resume of if the software erred in reading it correctly, especially when using the advanced keyword search or other tools to help narrow the applicant pool. The scheduling feature could be refined. The reports need development, unless you are using one that's been prepared standard.

Reliable, but tedious and somewhat out of date.

Bewertet am 21.8.2015
Melissa C.
HR Coordinator
Versorgungsunternehmen
2.5/5

Vorteile: It's broad range abilities and viewability. It captures alot of information we need/want and sort features are helpful.

Nachteile: Efficiency and reportability; some options are nice, but they could be improved with enhanced technology. (editing tasks, groups, stored letters, etc.) Some newer ATS versions have ability to mass edit and mass email, etc. Reports do not always pull helpful data in accurate ways. Maybe having standard reports to choose from and customization options from the standard versions. Building a report each time is not feasible and does not ensure accuracy if the same method was not previously used.

ATS On Demand - Great Interface, Responsive Support, Seamless Integration with HRIS

Jennifer O.
Vice President, HR Manager
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The dashboard is great, lots of useful information provided on My Home screen in a nice graphic interface. The system is easy to navigate and provides great visibility as candidates move through the recruiting flow. The software integrates seamlessly with our website and with our HRIS to feed hired applicants directly to the payroll system. Any issues we've had have been addressed quickly and efficiently, the tech support is amazing.

Nachteile: Configuring reports is pretty rough, you need to be tech savvy to get what you want. There are a decent amount of standard reports, but if you want specific data it is tough to pull in the format you want. I think they are working on upgrading the reporting feature, which will be nice.

ATS Ondemand has changed the way we hire, and we are happy

Sarah W.
Payroll Manager and Benefits Administrator
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Would definitely recommend, has revolutionized the way that our company handles new applicants and transfers their information directly into our payroll/HRIS system for ease of use.

Vorteile: A LOT of functionality, multiple trainings and webinars, reaches out to a lot of people, can send applicants to our website to apply and it addresses all of the aspects of an application

Nachteile: Needs time investment to grasp all of the abilities, I would have to attend multiple trainings to be able to truly use it for all it's worth

ATSOnDemand is our favorite vendor!

Bewertet am 30.7.2015
Anna W.
Recruiting Coordinator
Versicherung

Vorteile: Easy to use, great tools to keep track and make notes about candidates. totally customizable. The staff is amazing. Totally patient, professional, easy to reach, and willing to help no matter how big or small the issue. It was easy to learn just by spending some time getting to know the platform but the training resources were also extremely helpful.
I would definitely recommend this product. It also syncs really well with our payroll system as well.

Nachteile: I feel like the site is not very compatible with Internet Explorer. I prefer to use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome when I work from home but when I work in the office we are required to use IE and some of the functionality gets lost between the platforms. Besides that, I think it's really seamless. I've had very little issues with the program. I haven't had the opportunity to use more of the reporting or wage functions but we intend to soon!

ATS is AWESOME!

Bewertet am 10.8.2015
Denise G.
HR Director
Bankwesen

Vorteile: Love that the software is integrated with our payroll software. Easy to post jobs and view applicants at any time, from any location since it's cloud based. The implementation team was wonderful. They assisted by adding my most common job descriptions to the system during implementation which saved me a lot of work. Also I like the various job posting websites they coordinate with - without any work on my part, I now reach a much broader range of applicants! It has allowed me to eliminate paper as I only electronically route applications to the hiring managers now.

Nachteile: Occassionally internal and external applicants have some problems with the website and I don't know why.

Great ATS and looking forward to future development

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Bella B.
Recruitment and Onboarding Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ATS has a variety of services that make it easy for large companies and smaller companies alike. I look forward to their development of the different services offered!

Vorteile: The customer service team is incredible! They are so helpful and try their very best to answer all your questions.

Nachteile: Some parts are still in development, which is okay.

Great Customer Service

Donna H.
HR Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Kommentare: Finding quality candidates while being able to screen them with the pre-hire screening questions.

Vorteile: Our postings reach multiple recruiting sources - Indeed, etc. I don't have to worry about did I post it at the various sites. It saves me time and frustration.

Nachteile: Writing/Updating questions. It would be great if you could update a grouping of questions at a time instead of having to do one and then the other - it VERY time consuming.

ATS OnDemand Review

Bewertet am 13.9.2017
Shirley A.
HR
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to learn. Partnering with another job site like indeed, glassdoor.

Nachteile: Hard to find past candidates with skills; Can't really trace or give history on what steps candidate completed for ex if they interviewed; I wish the system would alert the applicant that they have not completed employer section thoroughly. When applicant are manually inputted, that applicant is not able to register. I don't like the template "Experience" ...It should say Required Qualifications.

von ATS OnDemand an 19.9.2017

Hi Shirley,

Our customer support team reached out to you last week. We are always here to answer questions or brainstorm about items such as these.

If you are using your skill labels, you can easily run a search via the candidate tab. You can use candidate timelines to get a down-to-the-second status report, including accepted interviews.

We can customize any client, so if you¿d like a field to be required please email us. I can also change the wording in your system to read ¿Required Qualifications¿ instead of ¿Required Experience.¿

When candidates are manually entered into the system, they can register and complete an application¿they need to click on `forgot password¿ to be able to enter the application for the job you want them to apply to.

Please refer to our email for a more detailed response. Looking forward to hearing from you!

ATS OnDemand is easy to use.

Brenna A.
HR Business Partner

Vorteile: I like that it automatically pushes to several job boards, which keeps me from having to manually put out the position in additional places.

Nachteile: There are sometimes html code errors that make font sizing really strange. The support team was able to eventually resolve, but it took some time.

Easy to use and affordable ATS

Tom H.
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it and will continue to do so.

Vorteile: It really can't be easier to use than this. All you need to do is have techno competent managers and you're all set.

Nachteile: I am not a fan of the onboarding tool. This is one area I would like to see them work on. Other than that, the functionality is simply OK.

Not the best and not the worse.

Adela C.
Philanthropie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a much better system than what we've had in the past, but there's a lot of room for improvement.

Vorteile: The best features by far are the ability to make changes/updates to our postings, tracking candidates and saving screening questions.

Nachteile: Once applicants are hired, transferring them to our onboarding is a bit of a pain due to the fields that need to be completed before "hiring". Some fields are outdated or not applicable anymore. Sending letters (correspondence) to applicants not hired can be redundant. Also, when we are entering notes for applicants, it would be nice to be able to modify our notes without having to delete them and re enter comments.

Human Resource Generalist

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Kristin B.
Human Resources
Philanthropie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think this is a great ATS system and would recommend it to larger organization that have a large candidate pool. It is also nice that they are always updated the system and creating more tools and resources for staff.

Vorteile: It is very user friendly and the support staff are great with answering all your questions and helping generate reports

Nachteile: I cant think of any right now but at times the system has gone down and had some normal glitches as they role out new features.

Great ATS System!

Bewertet am 4.8.2015
Laura N.
Vice President
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Vorteile: ATSOnDemand is easy to use, accessible both on computer and mobile - and the staff is what truly sets this company apart. If you have a need, they are there and willing to assist you in any way possible. They help you problem solve, are very responsive and I could not ask for a better partner in a vendor.

Nachteile: Normally, I would say that they are in a differing time zone. However, they are responsive even outside of their normal work days, I never feel that I am alone with this product.

A clear concise ATS platform.

Bewertet am 24.8.2017
Jillian P.
HR Benefits Coordinator
Verpackung und Container, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Integrated with Paylocity is perfect. Functions well on it's own. It has very easy to use tools and candidate flow.

Nachteile: Could use better search features. And Outside recruiting tools. More autonomy in the way the candidate flow is set up.

Just fine.

Bewertet am 1.8.2017
Mario S.
Principal
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thank you.

Vorteile: Lots of information. This system holds a lot. When you get used to it, it is very helpful and easy to understand.

Nachteile: Some of it looks the same. It can get confusing. Some of the information should be better organized.

Very good!

Carol K.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easiness to post on all sites, and how it fliters into top job posting websites. Managers have access to their candidates and we can see their progress.

Nachteile: There is no way to customize letters for each open job. It's a standard template, but if someone applies to multiple jobs, they get the same rejection email. It would be nice to have the job in the text somewhere.

ATS OnDemand Recruitment Review

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Shannon P.
HR Recruiter
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The system is user-friendly and all of the customer service representatives are well trained on the product.

Vorteile: This software is cutting edge with timely upgrades.

Nachteile: I am not able to track the life cycle of the job because I lose data when I refresh.

Stronly recomment ATS OnDemand

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Julie F.
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ATS OnDemand is an overall outstanding product. This system and the customer service are excellent and make our hiring and recruiting challenges easier and more manageable. I could not survive without ATS Ondemand and I highly recommend to any employer and all HR professionals. Plus they keep on getting better and making improvements to their already really robust platform.

Vorteile: Everything. ATS OnDeMand make the collaborative recruiting process easy!

Nachteile: I like everything about it. Plus if I am struggling with something, customer service is always available to solve my issue.

ATS ONDEMAND Review

Bewertet am 28.7.2015
Becky N.
Bankwesen
3.5/5
3.5/5

Vorteile: The product is fairly intuitive, which is great for non-savvy systems users. The client support team is awesome! I have worked with two other ATS systems before. I have never set up an ATS system, only assisted users and operated as an administrator of them. However, the team has really helped me to become comfortable in setting up everything on the back end for the company to be able to start using this system to recruit. I am technology challenged, so the patience and support our assigned team has shown me proves their superior dedication to customer service.

Nachteile: I wish the system was designed so that you could store and integrate web links from outside advertising resources if they are colleges, universities, vocational rehab/unemployment offices and professional associations somewhere in the ATS. Right now, to advertise with these resources, I will have to go totally outside the system, key in the web site of the source, type in the job description, etc. on the other web site, include the link to the ATS, etc. Lots of extra steps involved using outside resources - can be time-consuming.

Easy transition

Lisa P.
HR Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Use and accessibility is fantastic!! Customer service is A+++. Software is quite cost effective. Webinars are continual and informative.

Nachteile: The integration with Paylocity could be better. Internal applicant apply is a lengthy process, employees are requesting a quick and easy way to apply for internal postings.

Great software for the price

Melissa B.
HR Director

Vorteile: The cost of the software is a great value for what you get. Customer support is great and it is always easy to get a hold of someone.

Nachteile: It did not function with our HRIS system like was originally promised. Would like to be able to have an easier process for internal hires.