Über Nero 9

Nicht verfügbar

I've been using Nero for my thesis files to be saved. Before, I need to go to internet cafes for my cd's to be burn but I think it cost much for the work.

Th elabel system is hard to use even with the word templates.

Bewertungen zu Nero 9

4,0

Nero 9 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 163 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nero 9 bereits verwendet?

Alexa
Alexa
Programmierer in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Beste Software zum Brennen

Nero 9 ist eine großartige Software zum Brennen von Videos und Fotos, eine wirklich leistungsstarke Software. Ich verwende Nero-Software sehr lange und hatte noch nie Probleme, was für mich gut funktioniert. Es gibt auch viele großartige Funktionen, wie Bildbetrachter, Videokonvertierung, Videobearbeitung, Kopieren von CD auf CD, Brennen von ISO auf CD usw.

Wenn wir die verschiedenen Anpassungen von Nero gegenüberstellen, werden wir sehen, dass sich das Bild nicht wesentlich geändert hat.

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

To Nero Or Not To Nero?

Kommentare: I'm still very old school when it comes to creating video files to distribute amongst family and friends because where I come from, every household still has a home theatre system that comes equipped with a DVD player, so as advanced as I am in the realm of consumer electronics, I can't discard the fact that CDs and DVDs still have relevance (albeit minor) in modern society. This is why I still use Nero till this day, no other software has stood the test of time when it comes to burning content onto disc.

I still find this software very useful till tis day even though most people don't use these mediums (CD/DVD/Blu-Ray) as much as they use to. Nero has always been the most convenient way to burn content on disc since the early 2000s. Whether you're making slideshows, home-made movies or even a compilation of your favorite music, Nero has always been the go-to software in making all of that happen.

I think at this point in time Nero should find a new method of releasing their software like on a USB stick instead of a Compact Disc. It is getting increasingly harder to find lightweight laptops that still come equipped with a DVD Rom drive plus this whole mechanism does tend to deplete the battery of a laptop when in use but for the most part, I guess the program would be of better use to someone who uses it on a desktop PC instead of a portable notebook.

Ravindu
Ravindu
Student in Sri Lanka
Textilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective to burn files to disks

Kommentare: Most people use this only for burning and ripping, but it is a powerful media suite.

Nero is my favorite cd burning software. It is easy to use and Nero 9 interface is very simple. I really like video editing option because it provides me the option to save my preferred settings. I love Audio editing tool because it can edit and filter music. The most valuable feature in Nero 9 is how easy it is to copy video and music. It can edit album covers also. Nero is very fast to record and it is a very effective software.

Sometimes Nero can be a bit slow and takes a while to startup when I launch the software. When I try to burn a DVD the error, “error in transcoding the videos” pops up even when the disk is not damaged or corrupt. It means that I have to cancel the burning process and start all over again. Also, I will not be able to use the same disk again. In the older versions sometimes the software crashes while burning the cd.

Jerico
Graphic Designer in Philippinen
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nero 9 - Archiving data since the birth of CDs

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like most about it is the interface make it easy even with a beginner, and it does a remarkable results in duplicating cd and dvd.

Not really sure if it was the dvdwriter I'm using, but some discs gets process slowly.

Sajith
Sajith
Student in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Nero

Kommentare: I started from the days of burning CDs to now burning Blu-rays.

Very easy to use. Performance speeds up the process and keeps each disk active and secure. this is free download.

In the startup it is slow some. Ones burned, it cannot burn again. it usually has unused tools and takes up most of the computers hard drive.

Maryory
Maryory
Analista in Venezuela

It allows the copying of data, videos and music in portable files, maintaining its quality

Kommentare: * It allows me to have sheltered copies of valuable information
* Do not use more resources from my computer
* It is Versatile for the storage of any type of file

It is the easiest alternative to have backups of data files, music and video, maintaining the original quality of the file, it allows me to use the storage disk at its maximum capacity, since I can record other files after making the first copy. It gives the option to organize the files according to the preference of the user, it can be installed in any equipment, and it is easy to use for beginners

To be a copying information software has a high cost, one of those that could violate the copyright is that the disk that has the information is not insured so that the information is not stolen and copied by malicious people

Dinuka
Dinuka
Computer technician in Sri Lanka
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of best burning studio i have used since my childhood

Kommentare: Nero is the first burning studio i used in my old life. Its super fast and the burning rate can be change according to our desire. Burning DVDs erasing and rewriting data disk was some of best features it had. There are plenty of new burning softwares and im still using this in my windows 7 personal computer to burn my DVDs. Successful burning probability was more than 98%. User interface feels bit old but its reliable and easy to use. Im using Ashampoo burning studio in my windows 10 PC. When comparing this two Ashampoo is ahead in interface but not in reliability. So Nero 9 is old but gold.

Easy to use User friendly interface Reliable Blue-ray support And much more features

Some up-to-date features are missing Interface look bit old

Elena K.
Elena K.
GEOGRAFO in Venezuela

Program that lets me record and back up work or entertainment information.

Kommentare: Be able to play video and music on devices that read cd and the formats compatible with these electronic instruments

This program allows me to save information on CD that I consider important, as well as information in a reproducible format, be it music or video. It is super simple to use, it allows me to organize the information to my liking, including folders, it gives me the opportunity to use the disk at its maximum capacity.

The biggest disadvantage I can get is that it gives the opportunity that the information is copied from the disk as many times as required and without the author's permission, which could generate a violation of the rights that each person has by authorship.

Mike
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Nero 9

The various platforms and the way they inter-connect with the software.

Burning DVDs could be made a little easier.

Elliott
Tattoo Artist in Panama
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Nero 9 is the best!

Kommentare: Nero 9 and also older versions run smooth and easy to use.

It is easy to use and will not crash never it run smooth in every system I used Nero all version since start using Pc system when I was a Child. But this Nero 9 are the best of all times.

At the moment I don't see any Cons from this Nero 9, because, most of the time you can get it easy!

Carlos
Automation in Guatemala
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Nero9

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Options, friendly, quick, reliable, features

Not an issue yet with this software, powerful

Mohamed
Freelance in Marokko
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

La suite de logiciels la plus fiable et la plus complète du marché

Kommentare: Depuis plus de 15 ans, j'utilise Nero. En premier lieu, pour sa fonction de gravure qui a toujours bien fonctionné pour moi, à l'exception de quelques CD ou DVD gâchés pour une erreur d'écriture. Abandonnant le lecteur au profit de l'USB, j'ai cependant continué à solliciter les services de cet incontournable logiciel et de sa suite. Notamment pour la conversion de fichiers, avec une grande disponibilité de formats.

Simple, fiable et polyvalent, Nero 9 continue d'évoluer et d'affirmer son monopole en s'améliorant et en se diversifiant davantage. Une multitude de fonctionnalités avec, au final, très peu de déchets. La sauvegarde, la conversion, la création, l'édition, la gravure, le recodage, la lecture, le partage et même l'extraction de musique. On peut même numériser nos anciens disques 33 tours et cassettes en format MP3. Incontestablement, le plus grand et le plus fidèle des facilitateurs médias dans les domaines de l'audio, de la photo et de la vidéo.

Comme ses prédécesseurs, Nero 9 peut accuser une certaine lenteur dans sa tâche qu'il peut même abandonner avant son terme, gâchant au passage le temps et le matériel utilisés. Profitant de sa position écrasante et omnipotente du marché, Nero 9 possède un prix assez élevé, mais au final, plutôt bon marché eu égard aux nombreuses fonctionnalités de qualité qu'il propose.

Marsha
Support Staff in Jamaika
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like that Nero is easy to use and it also enables me to burn my CDs without headaches. I like the video editing option that it provides which allows me to save my settings. I am so in love with the wave editor as an audio editing tool that allows me to record, edit and filter my music.

What I find a challenge with nero is that fact that it sometimes can be a bit slow and takes a while to startup when I open the application.

Wilmer
Wilmer
Investigador in Venezuela

With Nero 9 I have a powerful multimedia tool that allows me to better manage my work.

Kommentare: Nero 9 is grateful to have given me the possibility of having in my own home and office a software that gives me independence when editing, burning and copying information of various kinds. Before I had to go to professionals to protect my information by creating backup copies in different formats. Now I do that with a friendly program and for an affordable price.

Nero 9 is a software that allows me to copy, edit, record and extract music, images and video with incredible ease. Particularly I have been impressed by the possibility of recording DVD and Blu-ray movies, with a professional quality that I have never experienced before with other products. Nero 9 is a great tool that I would recommend to anyone.

Nero 9 sometimes has flaws when trying to convert a video so that it can be played on other media players that do not support the original format. So when trying to burn a DVD I get "error in transcoding the videos" which means you have to cancel the process. I think that's one of the most common failures that Nero 9 has.

Pablo Emilio
Pablo Emilio
Ingeniero civil in Chile
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

With Nero 9 I can safeguard my information by making backup copies

Kommentare: Nero 9 has helped me a lot. I have record towers in which I have stored valuable information about my professional projects as well as family memories that I have imortalized in images and video. Nero 9 is a great application that I highly recommend.

Nero 9 brings together everything a multimedia program needs to make backup copies. Edit, copy and record music, video, images and data very easily. It has a very friendly and simple interface from both a functional and aesthetic point of view. I can record videos in DVD or BluRay format and they look as if a professional had done it. In the same way I can record data and physically protect it on disks which allows me to have several copies. Nero 9 is an extraordinary work tool.

When Nero 9 is downloaded, other applications that are not very functional and end up making the program heavier are also discarded. That should be corrected. Likewise improve customer service in terms of immediate response...

Ricardo
Ricardo
Tecnico Electoral in Venezuela

stable and effective to burn disc

It is very effective and fast to record discs, in my work it is the first option when you need to record discs to distribute. It records to perfection and does not generate errors, it has a great variety of options to record from CD to DVD in the format of files, movies, videos, data.

would be a complete software if it includes a module for the edition of album covers, I think it would be the only one in the market with this function, also should improve the appearance of the platform in the latest versions have not made many changes

Estefanie Arlet
Estefanie Arlet
Analista de Personal in Venezuela

It is an excellent software with which I protect my information creating copies in different formats

Kommentare: Nero 9 is a great work tool that has allowed me self-sufficiency both in the office and at home. I always observed the process of copying information on a CD or DVD as something very complex and I was unable to do so. Thanks to this simple but powerful software, today I can say that I am able to edit and copy files without needing to ask anyone for help.

The biggest advantage offered by Nero 9 is how easy it is to copy music and video. With other similar programs I had to seek the help of some professional, since it was very difficult for me to create a DVD or a CD to protect the information of the office. The first time I used it, it fully complied with my expectations, so much so, that I always recommend it to friends who work in other institutions and companies.

One of the aspects to be improved by the developers of the Nero 9 software is a problem that sometimes occurs with the conversion of formats. Not all media players on the market support the format with which the file was originally created and when I try to convert it I get "error". No doubt you have to find a solution to this problem.

Marialcira
Marialcira
Administrativo in Venezuela

Excellent program to copy CDs and DVDs without errors in the copying process

Kommentare: I use it to copy electoral information to be distributed to the public.

One of the easiest programs to use, to edit discs that contain any type of information (audio, texts) as well as mixed (audio-texts). It contains several packages of different types that facilitate the editing of multimedia files.

It is necessary to incorporate a module for the creation and edition of covers for discs and DVDs, in this way it would complement the program to become the best on the market.

Sagar
Subject Matter Expert in Indien
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nero Best Multimedia Solution

Kommentare: I have been using Nero over a decade and it has been best multimedia companion for my system. I started from the days of burning CDs to now burning Blu-rays. It has never disappointed me and it got better and better over years. I use it for ripping, converting and playing videos and audio, also use it my DLNA server.

Best all-in-one multimedia solution Easy-to-use Supports all video/audio formats Burn/record/edit/make multimedia content easily

Heavy size but understandable considering versatile functionalities it offers

Joseli
Joseli
Agente Control de Espacio in Venezuela
, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Recording my cd's and dvd's has never been so simple.

Kommentare: The biggest benefit is that it allows me to have my music always on my ipod, when I go to the gym I have all my music on my ipod to help me do my exercises. On the other hand at home, I connect my tv led to the computer and I can watch the movies that I want with a spectacular video quality. Truly Nero is the multimedia station that every user should have on a computer.

Not only is it a program to record cd's and dvd's but it is also a multimedia station, I can listen to my favorite music on my pc, create cd's in mp3 format, watch movies and even copy the audio from my cd's to my computer. It allows the possibility of making backups of my files. It preserves the NerostartSmart menu that allows me with a simple button to have access to the copy of CDs and DVDs.

I really like the program because it is very complete, the only thing is that it weighs too much and the cost is a bit high but it is compensated by the large number of functions it has to make my computer a very complete multimedia station.

mike
IT Administrator in USA
Militär, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All my media needs in one software package

Kommentare: My experience with Nero has been a positive one. I have always looked to Nero when I need to backup my files, photos, or music. I have found it to be the most convenient and versatile software package on the market.

I can duplicate a CD or a DVD, organize all my e-photos in one place, or create a video with tools offered within the same software package.

The only con I have is the same as with most software platforms, the price. Nero could be priced more reasonably. Maybe bundle different sets of tools with different price levels. This way you are not paying for functions you won't use. Otherwise, the software package is very well designed.

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
Lider de area de desarrollo IA in Mexiko
Programmentwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Confiable Disck creation tool

Kommentare: Good software that do what it says. I used to encryption of secret files on my project. also help us to create the labels for this disks . Recomended.

Easy to use , aceptable price , several funcionts like label creation , several types of disck creations etc , capable of encryption files on disk creation, Fast creatiion, Advanced creation , capable of mounting disck on windows , windows integration on context menu , etc.

Most of the extra function i never use them its enough with the fast creation and the encryption of files but is good to have them. Th elabel system is hard to use even with the word templates. Wish it could be capable to cretae label over the disck with those disckenables for printing.

Mithila
Mithila
Senior Technical Support Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best CD/DVD writing software

Kommentare: Easy to burn multiple CD's DVD's at a time. Does not need any other 3rd party tools to create covers. Nero has all the tools it needs.

CD DVD video cover maker. Before burn video CD and dvd it's easy to make the cover for all the videos. Also lots of templates are available.

Video player and image viewer is very slower to run. Takes more system resources, so it's hard to use on old computers.

juan enrique
juan enrique
Especialista administrativo in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

nero 9 advances in the work of reproduction of dvd, better designs and faster.

Kommentare: the benefit is that now I was able to install nero in my linux computer and so I can work with two machines for the reproduction of my digital files, also thanks to its file recovery function I managed to rescue files that I thought lost.

nero 9, unlike its previous version, now offers file synchronization and recovery, as well as its storage capacity and greater speed in the degree of discs, its new templates are in line with the progress of colors and designs, the best to promote my digital works.

deficiencies I have not found, it has not been on the market for a short time and until now I see only benefits, improved compatibility and not only compatible with wimdows 7 now also with the other platforms I think it was a breakthrough in compatibility.

Elizabeth Del Valle
Elizabeth Del Valle
Analista de operaciones in Venezuela
, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nero 9 is the ideal software for recording backup copies in different formats.

Kommentare: Nero 9 has been with me for some years becoming my favorite program to burn CDs and DVDs. Thanks to this software I have been able to protect a significant amount of data in different formats. It is a product of quality and with good prestige among those who use it.

Nero 9 is effective when it comes to recording discs in CD or DVD format, be it video files, images, music or data. Having the same software that is so versatile and that allows me to make backups for either the work area or for simple entertainment seems spectacular to me. Something that stands out about other programs is the speed with which you copy the files

I think it has many resources and tools that are not usually used and that only take up more space on our computer's hard drive.