3D Electromagnetic Simulation Erfahrungen

Über 3D Electromagnetic Simulation

Remcom bietet elektromagnetische Simulationssoftware für Ingenieure und EM-Simulation-Profis.

Erfahre mehr über 3D Electromagnetic Simulation

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu 3D Electromagnetic Simulation

5,0
5,0

3D Electromagnetic Simulation hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du 3D Electromagnetic Simulation bereits verwendet?

Katherine H.
Ph.D. Student / Graduate Research Assistant in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Software, Great Company!

Kommentare: Customers will be very happy with this software, the accuracy, the ease of use, and the support offered by Remcom. I would suggest attending the training if possible, not because the software is hard to learn (it's not), but because you can get one-on-one assistance setting up your models and the representatives of Remcom might have some better ideas on how to approach your problem that are easier to talk about in person.

XF7 has implemented a new, easy to use GUI that allows me to draw geometry and run an EM simulation very quickly. The set-up time is absolutely minimal, and it allows me to run a sweep of simulations with one click. Remcom has had the best training and customer support I have ever experienced. Jim Stack has helped me increase the capabilities of the software by working with me to create postprocessing software for my very specific needs. I have been in communication with Jim and others form Remcom on a daily to weekly basis for assistance in my project. The software and customer service are top notch!!!

The company is located in the Eastern time zone, so it's best to call before 2pm my time if I need help.

Robert K.
System Engineer in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Antenna simulation

Kommentare: Thank you Remcom. You have minimized the uncertainty surrounding product design.

I started simulating antenna systems with XFDTD many years ago when I was employed by Motorola. I am familiar with this software and its capabilities and have been a witness to its development and the hard work that Remcom employees put into this process to make it what it is today. They have improved the accuracy and speed of simulation tremendously. They have added many new features to improve the efficiency of building models, and importing files from other software applications such as ProE. Adding specific measurement tools for certification processes, such as SAR and HAC. Added material libraries and so many other features. And their quest for perfection has not slowed down yet. My best recommendation for adopting this product into R&D activity is: that I have been very successful in duplicating, with very good accuracy, my simulation results with those of measured results on prototype models and products. I am very pleased with XFDTD EM tool.

I would like to see Remcom adding another useful feature to their EM tool, and that is the capability for matching the antennas.