ProServe 2012

Bewertet am 7.11.2014
Bill H.

Kommentare: I have been using ProServe for a little over a year now and find the product useful for my business needs. There are some features that I don't need but maybe useful for others. Kenny is fantastic with customer support. A couple of negatives I do have with the product are when posting checks that you have to do an extra step to clear the balance, after posting the check I would like to see it clear the balance at that time . There are also video's to help with setup and trouble shooting but a pdf with written instructions and a table of contents would be a lot easier then trying to sort through the videos. Overall the cost for the product and what it does for my business needs right now it's a good product and a good value.

Professional !!!

Bewertet am 12.11.2014
Paul T.

Kommentare: I have been using ProServe 2012 since its inception. What I love about the software is the professionalism I receive from the service tickets I print out to the customer service I get from the office. They don't wait for hours to get back to you. It's minutes!! The reports have made our Pest Control business much easier to operate. Thanks Kenny!!!

Streamlined my operation!

Bewertet am 20.11.2014
Chad B.
Owner / Partner

Kommentare: Working with ProServe 2012 has made managing my pest control routes easier than I could have ever imagined! Not only does it manage my recurring services, it allows me to preschedule my appointments and more importantly allows me to easily keep track of customer payments!

Software very useful

Bewertet am 7.11.2014
Joanna P.

Kommentare: Pro serve 2012 is a software perfect for our company to keep our customers update time and type of service, Give you reports of your monthly activity the only thing that sometimes make u loose some info its so many steps of apply and at the end save all .

A you will ever need

Bewertet am 6.11.2014
Mike F.

Kommentare: Great program, excellent scheduling, AP & AR, and regular program updates at no charge. I did not want an internet based monthly fee program and ProServe fits perfectly in my business.

von EasyBee Software an 6.11.2014

Thanks Mike...

Proserve software.

Bewertet am 1.2.2015
Richard F.

Kommentare: I have used this software for over 15 years and could not be happier with it. It is without a doubt the best value of any software I have ever bought.