Über WebPT

Mit mehr als 80.000 Mitgliedern und 12.000 Kliniken ist WebPT eine führende Softwareplattform für ambulante Physiotherapeut*innen.

Erfahre mehr über WebPT

From what our Provider says, that’s because it’s user friendly on their end, as well.

Bewertungen zu WebPT

WebPT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 461 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WebPT bereits verwendet?

Shoshana Malka
Shoshana Malka
Project Coordinator in Israel
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WebPT Review by Physical Therapy clinic

Kommentare: I use WebPT daily because I get authorization for the patients that are doing Physical Therapy in our clinic. I review the notes and use the information to submit my authorization requests. We see approximately 20-30 patients a day so I'm looking over a lot of WebPT therapy notes.

It has very clear templates and it's easy to find information. The records are very easy for even a layperson to understand, but thorough enough that the insurance companies easily provide authorization for services. Even when we need to have a substitute from an agency they are able to plug the information into the note and keep to the format we are used to thanks to WebPT

I don't like that it costs money to integrate each aspect separately, we currently have an account you can't use for billing. I also can't see the calendar view so if the name of a patient is misspelled it's hard to pull up their account.

Heidi
Physical Therapist and Owner in USA

Great PT EMR

Kommentare: Works well for what I need. Reminds me when progress notes are coming due even though I don’t use the scheduling part of the product, keeps track of plan or care dates and ability to customize is just flexible enough without getting overly complicated.

Responsiveness to assistance and updating product based on feedback.

1- Previous measures do not carry over into new progress notes in SOAP 2.02-SOAP 2.0 documents print out/ fax layout takes up too much space and pages. 3- No option to email or securely send documents other than fax.

Dan
Admin Office in
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Administration

Kommentare: From a therapist prospective, it is easy to use but there are cons.

Therapists say it is easy to use. You may scan documents into the program for storage which is helpful. The ability to have a 'comment section' that therapist see when seeing a patient is nice. You can put a unique comment regarding the payer here such as X insurance does not allow X treatment

Reports are pitiful. We have to do so much manual work to see what we need to see. Also compliance is very lacking. For example, some insurance contracts allow us to bill the 8 minute rule by unique cpt code per CPT rules (not Medicare/Federal programs which have more restrictive rules with total time Trump). For these commercial contracts if a provider does 12 minutes of 97140, 12 minutes of 97110 and 12 minutes of 97112 we can bill 3 units even through the total time is only 36 minutes. (Please take a Gwenda seminar for all the documentation to show in certain circumstances where this is allowed for non-Medicare non-Federal payers). In order to handle this scenario in WebPT, you must shut off all over-site. If you shut off all over-site, things get crazy. For example, if a therapist accidently logs 30 units instead of 30 minutes, WebPT will now not notify you. The only way to proof before billing to see how many minutes is assigned to each cpt code is to open each an every note and look. There is NO REPORT or billing log that will tell you how many minutes are assigned to each cpt code. That is why I spend 8 hours every two weeks opening each and every note for specific payers to see if units are assigned correctly. I commonly find 22 minutes of 97140 where the therapist assigned 2 units to this. This is overbilling and I have to manually open each note to catch it. Other major software out there can easily handle this scenario. Also, the system will not give cancel/no show rates per each unique provider. We have to manually do this. Also, we can run a great report for Medicare but not for any other payers. For example our state has a unique requirement for rehab agencies in which we have to do recerts more frequently than required by Medicare. We can run a report for Medicare to help track when they are due, but there is not the option to run this same report for other payers in addition to Medicare. It's very frustrating that our info is in there but we can't report on it. In retrospect we wish we would have went with Clinicient, BMS or something else.

Jami
Secretary/biller in USA

webpt

Kommentare: very user friendly

easy to use reminds pts about appointments

does not intergrate with all billing systems

Clifford
CEO, Physical Therapist in USA

WebPT Review

Kommentare: My experience has been good overall with a few things to complain about, but overall it's a good experience.

I like the ease of use of WebPT. I like the non-contract nature (month to month basis). I like how professional the documentation looks.

I don't like the adding physician feature and adding insurance feature. It's not as fluid as I would like. I also don't like that at times discharged cases show up upon logging in under a client's name if they have multiple cases on file. I called WebPT to try to address this so that only the current case pulls up first so that we don't have to toggle back to current from a discharged case, but that was to no avail as no one was able to get me an answer. I don't like that patient's cannot book their own appointment's through a public portal.

Jeanette
Jeanette
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

WebPT is good BUT expensive!

Kommentare: Decent experience. Very functional but tedious with time consumption. There are a lot better options available with more inclusive features for less cost.

Easy to understand. Able to create evaluation and treatment templates so that you didn't have to write the same verbiage. Could carry over notes from the time before.

Expensive. Require multiple tabs open for the same patient because the SOAP note and the exercise flowsheet were not on the same page. It took 15-20 minutes to complete a note because of toggling between multiple tabs. Offered a lot of features for exercises and CRM but all extra features were a la carte. The expense for a solo practitioner and then to add users was too expensive. It would have been better to charge per number of visits per month vs. number of users. EMR and billing integration was not as synced as should have bee.

Casey
Billing Director in USA

Easy access to information

Kommentare: We solve issues with documentation. We can produce patient charts to patients or agencies that need them quickly. It has been a boon for this reason!

The product is easy to use and integrates almost seamlessly with Therabill. Additionally, having all patient information in one application versus many is ideal to providing the patient the best possible care.

Sometimes the reminders do not get sent to patient and following updates WebPT is sometimes down for significant time.

Austen
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Good at some things. Bad at some things. Could be the best.

Kommentare: The documentation is fairly quick and efficient, however, it could be improved.

WebPT is easy to use and document. The HEP is a good adjunct.

The developers are slow to address known issues and have increase price citing that they have had to make updates. They have devoted significant resources to ensuring that they meet DEI requirements while neglecting issues that impact patient care.

Diana
Owner/ PT clinic director in USA

ReissPT LOVES WebPT

Kommentare: I love WebPT. From [sensitive content hidden] to all the customer service representatives and technicians Thank you ! You make good and useful updates because you listen to your users.

I love that all my needs as a private practice owner and as a physical therapist are meet under one roof that is WebPT

I would like to track and schedule non insurance. Services Such as wellness or other cash services. Maybe I just don’t know how but I want to set up reminders for those people etc I have to made a chart for the internal payments collection and billing and often I want a one time only option. Call me to discuss

Jeff
Owner, Director in USA

One-stop shopping for PT

Kommentare: I have used WebPT for almost as long as I have been open (>15 years). I purchased because of their ability to integrate with my billing service (which they eventually bought) and they have been great.

Integrates documentation and billing so no double work.Automatic reminders, communication, and home exercise program enhances patient interaction.

Might be too robust. Many bells and whistles. Personalizing templates is not intuitive.

Ashley
Administrative Assistant in USA

User-Friendly Scheduling Software!

Kommentare: Great experience overall. I have worked with WebPT for 5 years and only had an issue once on a Saturday when they were doing maintenance.

Scheduling patients is easy! I love the reports feature. You can view daily reports of patient payments, authorization reports, daily payments reports, etc. My parent's physical therapy practice has been using this software since 2012, where we have gone completely paperless! Everything is done on the computer. From the time the patient schedules the first visit, to the physical therapist writing the examination report/note, to the physical therapist aide viewing flowsheets (patient's exercise programs). It is especially easy for admin/aide/PT opening and closing procedures because of all the reports to view. In the morning we can view the schedule for the day, authorizations expiring, and make changes as necessary by dragging appointments. You can also view multiple therapist schedule's at once, if there are more than one therapist working at the practice. There is color coding in the scheduling feature for different therapies or to use internally, i.e., red = new patient; therapist needs to spend 1 hour with this patient or purple = child patient or orange = balance issues. On the schedule, I can quickly and easily see my day, by noticing how many new patients there are with the color coding, or let the PT know what type of patients are coming later in the day. At the end of the night, I can download total patient payments for the day and send to my manager via secure fax. This makes collecting and recording payments easy, and reduces the risk of missing payments.

Adding patients is a pain! When adding a new patient, you have to fill out ALL the information or else the patient is not saved. This is horrible while working because often times I'd be dealing with a new patient over the phone, a patient in person that wants to pay a copay, and the phone ringing on another line. While all this is happening, it would be great if I could "save my work" and go back to it later. If WebPT is worried that patients won't be added properly, then they can set up an annoying notifications system to let me know I need to finish my work. However, if a patient is not set up properly, the practice can't bill the insurance company and then we don't get paid--so trust me: we will fill out the information properly!!

Danita
Owner/Physical Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

WebPT destroyed a portion of my patient's medical documents

Kommentare: WebPT is the first EMR that I have used for my office. First of all it is not cheap and it makes me frustrated that I am not getting what I am paying for. My account is never credited if there are server issues and/or other problems that occur and are not resolved. They just give you empty promises the problems will be fixed and hope that you will eventually forget about them.

WebPT allows me to get my daily notes done in a more timely fashion and it works well with my billing company so billing is done on a daily basis.

WebPT has problems and when you call to make them aware of the problems if it is of a simple nature it will be taken care of but if it is of a difficult nature it will not be taken care of. I have reported problems to them a couple of years ago and they continue to occur and they have never been fixed. More recently they are having problems with documenting cancellations and no shows which they were not even aware of. I made them aware of the problem and they claim it will be referred to their Tier Two team and it has been a month or longer and the issue has not been resolved and eventually it is just ignored. So I lost a portion of my patient's chart and it cannot be reviewed and/or recovered. Their faxing capabilities only work with a small amount of information but patient's charts depending on how long the patient is seen can be a large amount of information and I have to figure out another way to get the requested documentation another way such as burning it to a disc. Initial evaluations take hours to put in and that is not efficient! There are times I sit on the phone waiting for them to respond to my call and I have been on the phone for 30 minutes or longer! I have more complaints but I do not have the space or the time to sit here and type all of those issues up for you to read.

Megan-Marie
Physical Therapist/Co-founder in

Web PT review

Kommentare: This system is wonderful. We love it. It's detailed and can get a little tedious but is progressively improving.

A detailed, thorough system. User friendly, once you get used to where every thing is. Can be accessed anywhere which is huge, as people prefer different forms of documentation (phone, ipad, lap top, etc.) Scheduling is easy Nice overall presentation when notes are done

Not geared as well for cash-only clinics regarding. Oftentimes we have patients pay for packages of sessions, and it's hard to divide the payments as they use up their sessions in terms of creating superbills for them. We have to manually input the charges each time, which is time consuming. Payments are located under particular cases, which is great, but a "full summary" of all payments would be appreciated so we can completely monitor, as we also have a chiropractor using the system and we will work together, treating the same patient in the same day. This makes payment tracking complicated sometimes when we have to look back. Also the software doesn't prepare superbills that can directly be sent to patients, so we end up having to manually create them ourselves too. We will store credit card numbers for patients who prefer it, and there isn't an easy way to do this either. This could all be better for the direction health care is going (out-of-network, cash only, etc.). If there was a way to make the calendar more effective like adding daily or weekly notes to it, without it interfering with scheduling, or ways to distinguish various lunch/open/close times during the week, that would make things look more organized as well! Creating customized HIPAA compliant email/intake forms, consent forms, or any general form that we upload and then send to people through webPT, where they can sign on computers and send back directly into their account would be AMAZING. Any way where they can make their profile with medical history would be great, like a portal.

WebPT

Kommentare: WebPT has alot of benefits that other software like it does not and if you are trying to decide between them I would definitely go with WebPT they have great customer service support any time you call they do their best to help with the problem.

WebPT is the easiest electronic medical records software to use it is very userfriendy and easy to train employees on. The appointment reminders are a great feature and alot of patients sign up for them and we have seen an increase of patients making appointments because of the remiders. It is nice to be able to schedule for multiple providers without having to open a new screen or change a provider like you do on many other medical software. It is easy to add a new patient or new insurance or a new provider. Scanning documents directly into a patients chart is also a time saver and a neat feature as well as being able to fax initial evaluations or progress notes to doctors for signatures from WebPT.

Somtimes the software has a glitch and deletes an appointment or moves it to a different time.

Tiffany

ready to change

The web pt templates are easy to learn. Being able to fax the notes out through webpt is a convenient and time saving function. Integration between webpt and therabill needs work. I've had EOBs go missing

WebPT/Therabill has caused me a lot of headaches. I am researching other softwares as a result. I've heard lots of good stuff but had nothing but troubles with their customer support and integration. I've had EOBs sent out but go missing via therabill. I've had my EMR system not get upgraded, but of course I was paying for those updates. I had a custom table ordered which never came and they were slow to refund me. Most recently, there was some sort of payment issue which was identified in a new calendar year after my accounting was done and now somehow its my fault even though they failed to notify me in a timely manner (4 months later) when it was an autopay set up. I think if you are a larger clinic it probably works fine but they are not committed to keeping the smaller clinics happy.

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using WebPT in a private practice.

Kommentare: Once I got used to the system documenting was a breeze. I will be honest it takes time getting used to each EMR but WebPT was pretty quick. I had in down in a couple weeks. The first few weeks though were frustrating and I was not sure why we were using this new EMR, but after I became proficient I was glad we got it.

I love that the software can combine scheduling, billing, and documentation. This saved us a lot time. I really enjoy that you can load specific plans in the objective form. For example a form for a RTC tear will be very different from a TKA. So being able to make customized plans for specific diagnosis saves time and saving time documenting means you get to spend more time with each patient. Once a note is done you can easily access it for each patient that is simple and easy to read in the classic SOAP note format. I love that I can access their database from any computer with a secure login.

The software can be repetitive with some of the boxes that you need to check. I will be honest I get too many emails from them but I don't want to unsubscribe because about 2/5 are very important ones with updated information for the software.

Asia
office manager in USA

WebPT is the solution

Kommentare: WebPT has not only saved our clinic from the woes of paper charts, but provided a top-notch education to our staff in regards to best practices, changes on the healthcare scene, and how to streamline our processes and reach out to our patients in an effective way. WebPT's staff is incredible: they're not only helpful but they are engaged in their work and beaming with enthusiasm. Many other softwares are seriously lacking in one aspect or another, but WebPT is the total package, providing excellent tools for both front desk staff and clinical staff. Compliance is something we used to fear and stress over, but not anymore - WebPT has our backs with constant education, alerts and tools that let you know when to change, double-check or add something so our notes, authorizations and prescriptions are always spot-on. You really will not find a better software or support system for your clinic.

Detail-packed features usually come at the cost of a user-friendly, clean appearance but WebPT nails this. It is so feature rich but so tidy that you don't get overwhelmed by buttons and links and fields.

NOTHING!!!!!!

Kalin
Kalin
PT Tech in USA

Great Healthcare Software

Kommentare: Overall, WebPT has been an excellent platform for tracking patient progress and information. It is very convenient due to the fact that it is web-based and can be accessed across many devices and platforms.

I used this software as a physical therapy tech to keep notes on patients and make notes on their progress. One of the best features of WebPT is that it is web-based, so it can be accessed anywhere. It also allowed my facility to save money on computers by just using Chromebooks instead of having to buy full-fledged PCs for the clinic.

This visual interface is very basic, and the aesthetics have not been updated in quite a while. While this is just a nitpicking gripe, I would like to see a little bit of an update in the interface to make it look cleaner and more modern. This is definitely personal preference, however, and some may prefer the no-nonsense layout.

Brittany
Owner/LMT in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Utter lack of professionalism

Kommentare: I am an LMT and have a medically focused practice, therefore, most of what I do overlaps with some of what PT's do. Given this fact, I have been searching for a new EMR and RMC system that is all integrated. I just got off of a "sales call" that couldn't have been longer than 3 minutes with [sensitive content hidden] clearly thought that being on a call with me was a waste of his time. I got eye rolls, told maybe I should find someone to jerry-rig a system together for massage therapists since they don't exist even after telling him multiple times that what WebPT offers is what I am looking for. He immediately told me that I would be looking at paying $300-$700 a month and asked if that was something I could afford because he didn't want to waste time, you know giving me a demo like we were supposed to be doing. He told me they charge $150 per month to use their scheduler and scoffed at me when I get all of that functionality for free from another platform. He did everything he could to try to get me off of the phone by throwing what he figured were numbers I couldn't afford. The fact is I can afford that, and I will pay another company that money now, because [sensitive content hidden] you were demeaning and dismissive. This is the third phone call I have set-up with this company's sales department and have all three times been treated terribly.

Don't know, sales wouldn't even give me a demo.

Dismissive, unprofessional sales team.

Jeff
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: As a physical therapist practicing for over 28 years, I have managed various PT facilites, treated in many settings, and have used many different documentation systems. I decided to open my own private practice last year and one of the best decisions I made was to use WebPT as my EMR! I researched and studied many systems and WebPT was at the head of the pack in so many ways. From compliance, to ease of use, to customer service - WebPT is outstanding! WebPT "thinks" like a therapist because it is written, updated, and supported by therapists. I have told many of my colleagues "WebPT is so intuitive." I currently have a PT student in my facility and she states WebPT is so much better than the competition. WebPT is set up to prevent the therapist from making costly compliance mistakes by preventing you from finalizing a document if it does not comply with Medicare requirements. I am truly thankful for this feature!!!! I could go on and on praising WebPT for a long time, but let me just point out a few other reasons why I think WebPT is stellar. CPT coding, PQRS, Functional Reporting are all a snap. IE, Progress Reports and DC integration of information is excellent. The faxing feature is fast and reliable. The ability to use standardized testing options is easy and comprehensive. The tests are easily correlated to functional Reporting and the G-codes. The Smart Text feature is wonderful. The technical and "Success" teams are responsive and very helpful. They are kind and take time to explain any question you have. I have and will continue to recommend WebPT to others. I have absolutely zero regrets in choosing WebPT. If you are a serious therapist who desires the ability to use excellent ready to use evaluation templates or want to create your own evaluation templates; if you are serious about compliance and about capturing all the revenue you have earned in treating your patients; if you want to be proud of your EMR system and of the company that operates, updates, and maintains the system - then choose WebPT as your EMR provider. You will not regret your decision!!

Heather
Heather
Patient Account Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WebPT has made scheduling, documentation and billing so much easier!! We perform better with WebPT.

Kommentare: My job is easier to manage and our company is able to be more productive.

I love that WebPT allows customization of so many areas so we can make it work best for us - we are not stuck with a one size fits all approach. We select what color / style appointments show up in to reflect what payer type or appointment type is scheduled. We can bulk edit the schedule to make it fit our therapists availability. They have an agreement with Kareo so our billing flows over easily. I also love the reports to keep good tabs on what we are doing and how things are processing.

I am waiting for them to fine tune a few things to come along side us even more for compliance when we do addendums.

Emily
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I couldn't be more impressed!

Kommentare: I have been using WebPT for just shy of 1 year now and I honeslty couldn't be more impressed with this platform! Not only does it provide you with a fantastic web based documentation system but the Marketplace will also provide you with a way to purchase awesome rehab equipment and supplies at a great discount compared to other avenues of purchasing! I've had great experiences with the company as far as customer service goes too! There is always a very prompt response to any of my questions or concerns and I feel like there is always someone at the corporate office for WebPT that has my back! A truly great platform for any physical therapy clinic!

Fantastic web based platform for documentation--easy access from anywhere! Easy to navigate and customize to make your documentation faster while still keeping it compliant.

The only thing I wish could be a bit better is the flow sheets that are used for tracking exercises and minutes spent on each activity. They are a bit more time consuming overall compared to the actual SOAP note itself but at least give you a great platform for being descriptive and compliant.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I like the software and believe it is very user friendly

That it tracks most compliance and outcome measures without us having to cue staff or send out reminders to be within medicare guidelines. I think if they work out the bugs in the functional outcomes scoring that this will be a huge asset but right now it is too early and difficult to appropriately capture data.

The customer service just basically responds to all questions (if they respond) with "we will look into this" then asks "please rate our service today," and very often never addresses the responses and blows off the doctoral educated therapists as if the glitches in the system couldn't possibly be flaws of WebPT

Katey
PT Admin in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome program for Admin too!

Kommentare: Overall our clinic really enjoys WebPT. Coming from a software that wasn't geared toward Physical Therapy, to one that is, our lives are so much easier! They have great customer service reps and I have yet to have a bad experience with them.

It is so user friendly for the scheduling personale. From finding patients to finding out who hasn't been in for a while, with just a few clicks you can make the software work for you! And the ease of scheduling is so nice.

We don't bill through WebPT, so I don't like how we can't turn off some of the billing questions on the admin side of the program. Other than that, very few software problems ever!

I would not choose WebPT if it was the last PT software on Earth

Poor communication between my clinic and WebPT. We are going through a transition period to Athena and so far, WebPT has been nonexistent at best with their support. They have been intentionally ignoring myself and other employees at the clinic probably because they are losing a client. This is poor professionalism at its finest.