Über WebPT

Mit mehr als 80.000 Mitgliedern und 12.000 Kliniken ist WebPT eine führende Softwareplattform für ambulante Physiotherapeut*innen.

Erfahre mehr über WebPT

From what our Provider says, that’s because it’s user friendly on their end, as well.

Bewertungen zu WebPT

WebPT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 470 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WebPT bereits verwendet?

Shoshana Malka
Shoshana Malka
Project Coordinator in Israel

WebPT Review by Physical Therapy clinic

Kommentare: I use WebPT daily because I get authorization for the patients that are doing Physical Therapy in our clinic. I review the notes and use the information to submit my authorization requests. We see approximately 20-30 patients a day so I'm looking over a lot of WebPT therapy notes.

It has very clear templates and it's easy to find information. The records are very easy for even a layperson to understand, but thorough enough that the insurance companies easily provide authorization for services. Even when we need to have a substitute from an agency they are able to plug the information into the note and keep to the format we are used to thanks to WebPT

I don't like that it costs money to integrate each aspect separately, we currently have an account you can't use for billing. I also can't see the calendar view so if the name of a patient is misspelled it's hard to pull up their account.

Jeanette
Jeanette
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

WebPT is good BUT expensive!

Kommentare: Decent experience. Very functional but tedious with time consumption. There are a lot better options available with more inclusive features for less cost.

Easy to understand. Able to create evaluation and treatment templates so that you didn't have to write the same verbiage. Could carry over notes from the time before.

Expensive. Require multiple tabs open for the same patient because the SOAP note and the exercise flowsheet were not on the same page. It took 15-20 minutes to complete a note because of toggling between multiple tabs. Offered a lot of features for exercises and CRM but all extra features were a la carte. The expense for a solo practitioner and then to add users was too expensive. It would have been better to charge per number of visits per month vs. number of users. EMR and billing integration was not as synced as should have bee.

Steve
Director of Business Development in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Declining in value and quality

2,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Chaotic. Clunky. Once your signed up, it can feel like you are without a safety net when EMR issues arise.

The EMR pushes work flow during an evaluation.

Customer service is absolutely awful. Slow to respond and issues are rarely addressed in a timely manner. Onboarding a new clinician is far more difficult than it should be. This should be an easy process, but often WebPT makes the process painstaking. Features often do not work. We waited nearly a year to have the waitlist feature fixed which is a critical means to track new referrals. As a result, we had to hand track new clients using a separate technology to ensure we did not lose business. Often unreliable due to outages or downtime. We have adopted "downtime" policies and procedures that we have had to use far more often than ever anticipated. Cost is not worth the overall product value and the cost is increasing per information presented by WebPT over the past month.

Tameka
Office Manager in USA

Meets All Your PT Needs

Kommentare: Over all it was a good experience. I would not be opposed to using it again.

Web PT made documentation needs easy and direct even for those new to charting. The templets available to craft notes and documentation requirements is better than other platforms used.

I did not like that the Thera bill feature was not all in one platform. Although the two are linked is not very convenient to use another web-based system to submit claims.

Heidi
Physical Therapist and Owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great PT EMR

Kommentare: Works well for what I need. Reminds me when progress notes are coming due even though I don’t use the scheduling part of the product, keeps track of plan or care dates and ability to customize is just flexible enough without getting overly complicated.

Responsiveness to assistance and updating product based on feedback.

1- Previous measures do not carry over into new progress notes in SOAP 2.02-SOAP 2.0 documents print out/ fax layout takes up too much space and pages. 3- No option to email or securely send documents other than fax.

Clifford
CEO, Physical Therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WebPT Review

Kommentare: My experience has been good overall with a few things to complain about, but overall it's a good experience.

I like the ease of use of WebPT. I like the non-contract nature (month to month basis). I like how professional the documentation looks.

I don't like the adding physician feature and adding insurance feature. It's not as fluid as I would like. I also don't like that at times discharged cases show up upon logging in under a client's name if they have multiple cases on file. I called WebPT to try to address this so that only the current case pulls up first so that we don't have to toggle back to current from a discharged case, but that was to no avail as no one was able to get me an answer. I don't like that patient's cannot book their own appointment's through a public portal.

Casey
Billing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy access to information

Kommentare: We solve issues with documentation. We can produce patient charts to patients or agencies that need them quickly. It has been a boon for this reason!

The product is easy to use and integrates almost seamlessly with Therabill. Additionally, having all patient information in one application versus many is ideal to providing the patient the best possible care.

Sometimes the reminders do not get sent to patient and following updates WebPT is sometimes down for significant time.

irene
billing in USA

great and easy EMR

Kommentare: great easy , easy to use and show how to use

easy of use . I can use it mobile also. web pt send out reminder text and email to patients . all the medical documents are in one coinvent place. and if you need to move it to different tabs its easy and you dont need to print and scan it all over again

reminder text / emails to be in diff languages also the schedule to be able to print and email ( also in diff language _

Jami
Secretary/biller in USA

webpt

Kommentare: very user friendly

easy to use reminds pts about appointments

does not intergrate with all billing systems

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Basic EMR/EHR

I appreciate the templates for various special tests/exams for PT, making it easier to document data for tests during an eval, progress note, and discharge.

I wish WebPT had a smart phrase/list feature like Epic has to auto-populate a phrase or list by typing in a shortcut to make documenting more efficient.

Brian
Owner, CEO HARTZ Physical Therapy in USA

WebPT review from a private outpatient practice with 3 offices

Kommentare: We have been using WebPT for 3 years. From implementation it has been a smooth transition and the WebPT support staff has been nothing short of amazing. The following is a breakdown of our experience: The Cons (if you can call them that): We found the flow sheet and home exercise aspect very cumbersome and not user friendly and from the get go decided to avoid it all together. For our clinic it probably works better as we still use a 1 page written flow sheet for our daily treatments. We do not utilize our EMR while treating patients so having flow sheets may be old fashioned but still works well. When our patient is discharged we just scan the flow sheet and any home exercises given to our patients into the eDocs. In addition, we are not currently using WebPT's billing software as we started before they developed the program. We started with Kareo on WebPT's recommendation, and it has sufficed. I would say there were more growing pains with Kareo in the beginning, but now we are managing fine. I think in the not too distant future we will be looking to transition to the WebPT platform. Pros: WebPT is VERY user friendly, our staff adjusted very fast and has not only embraced the implementation but has prospered since using it. Average daily notes take 2 minutes and evaluations approximately 10 minutes. Our productivity has increased throughout our clinic as well decreasing internal errors especially with billing. WebPT is ALWAYS up to date with any changes coming to the profession from ICD10 to PQRS. In addition, I find the webinars very relevant to private practice PT. WebPT is dedicated to the PT profession as a whole and strongly supports the APTA. Customer service is paramount when implementing any EMR system and WebPT excels in this, but what is more impressive is that the outstanding customer service continues every day whether being a new customer or being 3 years in. I think what best defines a company is how it responds to a problem or error. My clinic, unfortunately, had a significant PQRS reporting problem that was 100% WebPT's error. While being frustrated with the error (and let's be honest - PQRS in general) the WebPT staff starting with Heidi Jannenga, CEO who personally called and addressed the situation, took full responsibility and made no excuses. Within 1 week we had a resolution and plan in place - are you kidding me - 1 week - amazing! As a result of that, I will always be an advocate of WebPT!

see review Customer service Ease of use Innovation of company Customer service Customer service

see review Flow sheet/ home exercise program

Danita
Owner/Physical Therapist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

WebPT destroyed a portion of my patient's medical documents

Kommentare: WebPT is the first EMR that I have used for my office. First of all it is not cheap and it makes me frustrated that I am not getting what I am paying for. My account is never credited if there are server issues and/or other problems that occur and are not resolved. They just give you empty promises the problems will be fixed and hope that you will eventually forget about them.

WebPT allows me to get my daily notes done in a more timely fashion and it works well with my billing company so billing is done on a daily basis.

WebPT has problems and when you call to make them aware of the problems if it is of a simple nature it will be taken care of but if it is of a difficult nature it will not be taken care of. I have reported problems to them a couple of years ago and they continue to occur and they have never been fixed. More recently they are having problems with documenting cancellations and no shows which they were not even aware of. I made them aware of the problem and they claim it will be referred to their Tier Two team and it has been a month or longer and the issue has not been resolved and eventually it is just ignored. So I lost a portion of my patient's chart and it cannot be reviewed and/or recovered. Their faxing capabilities only work with a small amount of information but patient's charts depending on how long the patient is seen can be a large amount of information and I have to figure out another way to get the requested documentation another way such as burning it to a disc. Initial evaluations take hours to put in and that is not efficient! There are times I sit on the phone waiting for them to respond to my call and I have been on the phone for 30 minutes or longer! I have more complaints but I do not have the space or the time to sit here and type all of those issues up for you to read.

Jan
Admin. Assistant in USA

Webpt for ParkerPT

Kommentare: We have loved the product that is why we considered expanding services with billing. The ease of access and management of the data is great.

The best feature initial was the ability to house all medical record information in one spot. No more paper was another great benefit. This freed up so much office space helps in keeping information confidential. We don't have to worry about archival or record disposal any more. We also loves how this product was created specifically for Physical Therapy. It made setup and use so easy.

I wish billing was available when we began using and now when we looked into the process was so cumbersome and difficult to find the time to implement. We have given up. The information requested was about providing insurance company information, why can't you pull this from WebPT?? Maybe have on-boarding meeting where you collect the information to setup billing. Seemed like we were required to do all the work to setup and who has time like that when running a business. There has to be an easier way.

Austen
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Good at some things. Bad at some things. Could be the best.

Kommentare: The documentation is fairly quick and efficient, however, it could be improved.

WebPT is easy to use and document. The HEP is a good adjunct.

The developers are slow to address known issues and have increase price citing that they have had to make updates. They have devoted significant resources to ensuring that they meet DEI requirements while neglecting issues that impact patient care.

Jean
Director of Operations in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Great EMR for outpatient occupational therapy!

This software is very intuitive and easy for therapists to learn. It has cut down on our documentation time, which is something I have heard never happens with EMRs. We have peace of mind in knowing that our Medicare and Medicaid notes are compliant as the software gives you multiple reminders of the areas to fill in. Once you get the red error messages a few times, you start to pay attention and learn the correct way to document to avoid the errors. The ICD-10 testing feature is awesome and the ICD-10 finder tool is very easy to use when you are documenting on your patient. We were very nervous to transition to EMR, thinking it would be a nightmare. The first 3 days were semi-challenging and then we had smooth sailing. The evaluation areas have many different tests but if you don't find what you need there is always the additional comments box that is helpful for clarification.

We are a hand therapy clinic, so we tend to document our splinting in the custom codes section since the codes listed on their billing sheet are not what we need. There tend to be a lot of codes on the billing sheet that we would never use but at this point, there is not an option to delete(not really a huge deal). The training process was OK. The training modules were not very helpful and at times did not work but we found "practice" to be the best learning tool as we transitioned from paper charts to EMR. During the "onboarding" process, you send an email to your specialist and will usually hear from them the next day and at times, we needed to have a response sooner. At this point, we are considered trained, so we can call the 800 number and usually can speak to someone within 20 minutes.

Nicole
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WebPT from an administrative persective

WebPT is very user friendly. All new hires pick up the program fairly quickly - both administrative personnel and Physical Therapists. WebPT appointments are color coded which is extremely helpful for scheduling. There are several reports that we use frequently in our office - payment reports, Medicare cap reports, billing reports, etc. Patient accounts hold everything that our office needs: insurance details, prescription details, authorization details, and a place to scan documents.

Our biggest con with WebPT is that there is no excellent way to make sure that our patients do not get scheduled or seen past their authorization, visit, or prescription limit. There is a dashboard but we don't find that it works well nor is it efficient. Many patients don't show up on the report in the amount of time that we need to get authorization. We wish that WebPt would flag our front desk if they are scheduling an appointment beyond a limit that we have set up.

Louis
CEO in USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unhappy customer

Kommentare: The system has many draw backs. I would not recommend them if you can find a better system.

Cloud based, integration with billing. Clean looking interface. Medicare compliance and easy to write compliant notes

Reporting is incorrect. Does not accurately track patient visits. System can run very slowly and can take a very long time to load. This leads to significant amount of time wasted when trying to document patient visits. Info can be lost and whole notes can be blank because data did not save properly. Appointments can disappear off of the schedule or re-appear after being canceled. Co-pays can also disappear even though they were input. Customer service is pleasant but will recommend simple trouble shooting over and over. When that doesn't work, they send the issue up to tier two. Then you get an email that they are working on it, but it rarely gets resolved. The cost of the service is high. They charge for appointment reminders and other add-ons.

Ellen
Owner, PT in USA

WebPT user review

Kommentare: WebPT is great because there is no need to purchase software, etc. WebPT is VERY labor intensive compared to other PT documentation systems. The upside is that you can count on WebPT to implement requirements into the software to help ensure compliance with Medicare, etc. I have considered leaving WebPT because it is so very time consuming to use as a documentation system. I wish it were more voice to text friendly with fewer tabs.

It incorporates regulations such as PQRS, etc.

It takes waa ay yy toooooo long to document anything. Too many tabs. A lot of redundancy. Not very voice to text compatible.

Antwort von WebPT

Hi Ellen, Thank you for taking the time to review us on Capterra. You mentioned wanting the ability to personalize templates, and I wanted to make sure you're familiar with the ability to create customizable templates within WebPT. The user guide for creating those custom eval profiles can be found here: https://community.webpt.com/education/user-guides/customized-initial-exam-user-guide/. I hope this helps you document faster! If you have other questions/concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to me at emily.ely@webpt.com. Thanks, Emily

Ashly
Front Desk in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WebPT is so user friendly and as a front desk worker it is the number one thing I look for.

Kommentare: An all inclusive program that is user friendly and allows me to do my job in a timely yet professional manner.

It is extremely user friendly. Everything I need to use is easily accessible or in a logical spot. With the new update I also like the addition of the blue i's for short cuts to useful information. I use this program at least 8 hours a day and sometimes even 12 hours. If a program isn't user friendly it effects my entire job and therefore patient interaction. With WebPT it makes patient interaction timely, and therefore impresses patients, and makes them trust that we know how to help them.

If I would have to answer this question, the only thing I can think of is that when I need to call tech support it is usually due to wrong visit counts or used authorized visits. This is extremely important so that I can keep the patient informed if we are running out of insurance visits, and authorized visits ensures we get paid for our services. We have a very caring staff, but we can't give away all our services for free or we won't make it as an office.

Alexandra
Physical therapist

Good for most uses

Kommentare: The good: the appearance is clean and the interface is functional. The fields with diagnosis, code, and other history are quite thorough. People other than rehab receive printed notes that are clear and easy to read. This professional appearance can be critical, for example, if Medicare or private insurance requests to manually review the notes to determine the appropriateness of therapy. The ICD-10 code finder for the evaluations is very helpful. The billing reports are particularly useful with ICD-10 codes visible and details of each code available when the user hovers over the codes with the mouse. The automatically generated daily notes and plan of care for evaluations are a real time-saver. The caveats: the cost-effectiveness of the software is inversely proportional to the volume of the clinic. For a small, solo practice the add-ons of billing, faxing and quality reporting are too steep. As for PQRS, well, the joke is not on me because I decided that the cost of the reporting feature would be more than any penalties I might incur by not participating. For the daily notes: the goals are pulled into every note and that can be cumbersome. The flowsheet is the weak point of the software: it is cumbersome, generating a separate flowsheet for each session instead of making a cumulative chart.

The professional appearance. There is absolutely nothing wrong with an old-fashioned typed SOAP note and a hand-filled flowsheet, but I believe that a reviewer with a limited science or health background is more likely to feel that the therapist is professional and appropriate if the notes look modern.

The flowsheet is the least functional aspect of the software.

Jacob

WebPT

Kommentare: For anyone looking for a Physical Therapy Documentation software, WebPT is a good option. I am still not convinced it is the best on the market for web based software, so I am still looking for better.

Keeps you compliant, built in document faxing, scheduler is designed well, web-based to work from anywhere.

Too much scrolling and clicking. Still takes about 30 minutes to actually type up an eval from start to finish; Fowsheets are not built into daily notes, adding yet another window you have to have open while treating; Flowsheets are difficult to use in timely fashion; Development team Not very welcoming to new ideas for improving efficiency; Customer service leaves me stuck on the phone for over 30-45 minutes every time we have an issue (which interferes with treatment time); Customer service reps admit there are flaws in the Physician referral/script/authorization design, but development team is not willing to help fix; This system overall is designed to prevent Autonomy. You CANNOT enter a patient into the system without a "referring physician," which limits your ability to properly document for direct access clients. The system FORCES you to pick a specific ONSET Month/Day and year or you can't finalize an eval (which we know most patients don't now an exact day) and your onset date cannot be more than 1 year (which prevents you from accurately documenting chronic pain onsets and old injuries that have been put off for some time.

Brian
owner in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

WebPT has made the transition to EMR easy and successful.

Clinical ease of use, efficient documentation, excellent customer service; owner and company is 100% dedicated to the field of PT and supports the APTA, PPS, PAC which is very important to me; Love the initiation of Rehab Nation to try and get WebPT users engaged and to learn from each other; a very Proactive company, Lots of great online material - blogs, webinars, etc.

Therabill was a complete disaster for us and we had to switch back to Kareo. Was rolled out way to early and was clear that it was not meant for PT (behavior health?) - hopefully over time this may change. The billing is frustrating that everything is a tack on charge. I am concerned that WebPT is growing too fast.

Pedro
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Therapy Pros is a multispecialty outpatient rehab clinic located in California. Our facility provides PT, Speech Therapy and Cardiopulmonary Rehab. We've been using WebPT for 7 months now and we love it! Like many late adopters of EMR, our staff was apprehensive at first. However, this quickly transitioned to curiosity and eventually excitement after the first training, which WebPT provides at no additional charge. WebPT is designed to follow SOAP note logic with the initial evaluation, progress reports, care plans, and daily notes. Although intuitive for any rehabilitation provider, this system is E X P A N S I V E, which means you can add as many special tests, parameters, and free text as your mind can imagine. This can be overwhelming at first (and time consuming), but I tell my staff to make the system work for them, not work for it. WebPT curtails this by allowing for customizable initial evaluation templates, which definitely save time. Daily notes are a piece of cake! In addition to the clinical profiles, WebPT has a practice management profile, which we couldn't live without. The features include scheduling, referral tracking, appointment reminders, productivity, and tracking of authorizations (which reminds the therapist of when a PR is due). These features have made our front office staff more efficient by eliminating paper and calendar methods of tracking referrals, certification periods, etc. Our PT aides have begun to use the integrated flow-sheet function and they prefer it to the old paper flow-sheet, which we've now eliminated. They use an iPad and a laptop, which makes toggling from one patient to another fairly easy. Our PTs prefer to do all of their documentation on iPads over laptops or PCs. In summary, while no system is perfect, this is definitely tailored to the needs of rehabilitation professional. Each time the system is updated, the features get better and better. I highly endorse this product for being fully integrated, easy to use, and affordable for any practice!

Cara
CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use this if want your Therapists to spend 90% of their time documenting and 10% of their time treating patients

Kommentare: We are currently looking for another EMR. WebPT is not for us because we want out therapists to actually spend time treating patients. With WebPT, they are typing all day long. I have a hard time getting patients better when I don't have time to touch them, talk to them, or look at them. My therapists hate WebPT!

3-4 years ago, when WebPT was a smaller organization, they offered better customer service and helped resolve problems. I am confident that they now care only about making money.

Very expensive. Costs our organization $'s per year. Support is always unable to help. "I'm sorry, your therapist is just going to have to do the whole thing over again." Not user friendly. Therapists have to have work-arounds and extensive training to understand how to document. Documentation does not need to be this difficult. Documentation is not bullet proof. Don't trust their automation. Slow...plan on waiting 10 seconds to pull up a page (we have fiber optic internet, it is not our internet speed). Exercise flowsheets are time consuming and not user friendly. It takes hours to set up and manage the scheduling template.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I like the software and believe it is very user friendly

That it tracks most compliance and outcome measures without us having to cue staff or send out reminders to be within medicare guidelines. I think if they work out the bugs in the functional outcomes scoring that this will be a huge asset but right now it is too early and difficult to appropriately capture data.

The customer service just basically responds to all questions (if they respond) with "we will look into this" then asks "please rate our service today," and very often never addresses the responses and blows off the doctoral educated therapists as if the glitches in the system couldn't possibly be flaws of WebPT