TheraOffice Bewertungen

von Hands On Technology

Filtern nach:

Über TheraOffice

Reduzieren deine Dokumentationszeit um bis zu 80 % mit TheraOffice, der anpassungsfähigsten EMR- und Praxisverwaltungssoftware für die Reha.

Erfahre mehr über TheraOffice

Selena H.
Physical Therapist/Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2017

"TheraOffice team is dedicated to helping you maintain your brand while providing a superior product."

Kommentare: I no longer have stacks of paper work to do. I no longer lose sleep wondering if I have met all documentation regulations. My time is more efficient because I save and lock each visit prior to treating the next patient.

Vorteile: The software system has a vast amount of flexibility within its design to allow each clinician and organization to customize various reports and user functions. The TheraOffice Team is very responsive whenever questions arise. I had one payer that required a specific change in documentation. The TheraOffice team problem-solved the need and immediately created a custom report that could be used for that particular payer. The team's quick response had me submitting the claim to that payer with the new documentation format at the end of the business day. I have not locked a single document without charges included. The system has built in protection to ensure that all plans of care are signed and that no unauthorized patient visits occur. The built in business reports are very helpful for knowing the health of the business. I love that it really, really integrates with FOTO. That has saved me time because I can easily see the FOTO information right within TheraOffice in a patient's case. I also really like the fax feature. This feature not only saves time, but is also logged in the system creating proof that documents were sent and received. The ability to create tasks with those on the team has improved efficiency by eliminating a lot of non-productive communication time.

Nachteile: I'm still having difficulty with the accounting system. At the moment, the accounting module isn't quite as intuitive as all the other modules.

• Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Gloria M.
Office Director
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2017

"Tech support is always quick to respond to our needs! "

Vorteile: The best part of Theraoffice is fact that you are able to customize the schedule and documentation. In general, it is easy to use compared to other programs we have used in the past.

Nachteile: 1.Having the different modules for Documentation and Scheduling.
2. Not being able to minimize windows within the module, you have to click out of everything before proceeding.
3. Not being able to move image notes from one pts chart to another pts chart.
4. Not having a search option in the chart. We use a dummy pt for our referral log and it has hundreds of records, it would be nice to be able to search within the chart
5. With the new up date the faxes are getting back dated when moved them to a chart, we have to manually go in to change the date
6. The amount of times that you have to click through pop up boxes to get where you need to be (printing, searching for pts, moving through documentation) (keyboard short cuts would be nice)
7. It would be nice to have the most recent plan of care show in vitals.
8. That once a pt has been discharged it doesn't ask if you wish to delete future appointments.
9. There should be a contact list to fax from so you can fax multiple people: insurance, case mgr, PCP, Referrring DR, sometimes there are 2 referring and a PCP.
10 To Generate an HEP you shouldn't have to have a DX or charges entered.

Lauren A.
Business Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.11.2018

"Good All-in-One EMR"

Vorteile: TheraOffice is a good all-in-one EMR, where we can schedule, document, and bill from one module. After demoing many EMRs, I realized this is actually a rare combination. The documentation allows for common phrases to be put into a drop down menu, so you can point-and-click. BCBS pulled our notes to review and said they were some of the best documented they'd seen.

Nachteile: There are a LOT of quirks. Once you figure them out, they become second nature, and aren't generally an issue, but you do have to understand that it may be frustrating to use at first. For instance, TheraOffice allows for charge checks, but it doesn't check them automatically, so you have to be sure to click the button on every claim. Also, TheraOffice recently went to one module and I can't say I'm a huge fan. If I'm entering an ERA that's $8,000 and the phone rings and it's a patient asking when their next appointment is, I have to close out of the ERA and start it again later, there's no "save" or way to push it to the background.

• Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Pam H.
Office manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2017

"They Tech support has been wonderful! Always fix whatever problems I have!"

Vorteile: It is pretty easy to use. We didn't have much training at all so glad it is user friendly. I like that the balance shows up on navigator. I like the temporary patient to start a new patient on the schedule.
I also like that you can post patient copay from the scheduler.

Nachteile: The original person we had that signed us up wasn't exactly honest. She told us about different functions that Theraoffice can do without telling me there were hidden charges. this did upset me however we had already signed a contract. to be honest had I known some of the features that are additional charges I would have gone in a different direction then Theraoffice. I like it but, there are some things I don't like. Statements are not that easy to print. Looking at the patient account isn't that easy you have to go into to many different screens. I don't like the fact the you get signed out if not using for a bit. I know it is a safety issue it is not convenient for me at all. There are a few other things that I am not happy with also . Over all I like the software.

Susan B.
Administrator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2017

"TheraOffice is the solid foundation of our practice."

Kommentare: Keeps my accounts receivable manageable. The documentation is a breeze especially when using customized templates. I have actually learned some things about therapy practices that I was not aware of in the past. Most importantly it out performs the other three programs that we have used in the past.

Vorteile: Listen to suggestions with new implementations every quarter. Customer support is always friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The most positive customer oriented business I have ever known.

Nachteile: The user manual needs to be more up to date and actually include all aspects of the software and its use.

Carol S.
  • Bewertet am 14.7.2017

"Fabulous. Theraoffice has really helped me to run my business more efficiently."

Kommentare: Business reporting is easier with the software.
The training the company offers is not only readily available but each person that answers the phone is patient, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is really the people that support it. They are always readily available, knowledgeable and so patient!

Nachteile: It is difficult to find the reports that are helpful to manage the business. I find the names of them very complex and not easy to remember.

• Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Carol B.
office manager/co-owner
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2017

"Very user friendly and people always available to help"

Vorteile: The billing software is extremely easy. Our rejection rate for claims is way below industry standards. Physicians comment on the ease of reading our reports and how complete they are.

Nachteile: Some alerts have multiple clicks to go through to complete a task. Not a huge complaint but the last update added extra steps.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Darrin Y.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Old User"

Kommentare: I liked TheraOffice, but I needed a software to take over my billing. At the time, TheraOffice didn't offer.

Vorteile: The software was extremely user friendly. It was easy to learn and implement.

Nachteile: When I was a sure, the only downside was all the specific features, scheduling, accounting, documentation, etc. were separate software. It has now changed and it is all integrated into one.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Chany B.
Billing manager
  • Bewertet am 11.7.2017

"Great customer care! Program can be customized to the office needs."

Vorteile: Customer support have been amazing in helping out when issues come up and coming up with creative solutions.

Nachteile: The reports that come standard can be more versatile with the input criteria. Would be helpful to have one module instead of 5.

Burke C.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2015

"TheraOffice Software for Physical Therapy"

Kommentare: I have been using TheraOffice by Hands On Technology for 11 years. The software is outstanding, and allows the physical therapist, business, owner, billing manager, and front desk to all work together with the same data without anyone having to re-enter data. I own 3 busy clinics and we use TheraOffice for all of our scheduling, documentation, and billing. The owners and staff of TheraOffice really listen to their clients and are able to implement many suggestions made by their users. One of the best features added last year is that as part of your subscription to TheraOffice, you are given an account rep. I have a once per week phone call with my account rep to go over how the software is working for us, have him develop specialized reports for our patient data, and to show us how to use new features of the software. They are constantly innovating. We now have all of our EOB's, scripts, insurance cards, MRI reports etc. all scanned into TheraOffice.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2015
Tiffani S.
Billing Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2017

"Always on the ball!"

Kommentare: Having a really user friendly system which makes my job a lot faster.

Vorteile: Customer service is always willing to help with anything. And you guys can sign on and help us right away.

Nachteile: I don't like how I can't put notes while I'm posting payments without getting out of payments and getting into the patients account to do it. Wish there was a way to do it in the payment screen.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2017
Gerri S.
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2017

"Very user friendly, with great customer support."

Kommentare: The best benefit from my perspective is that it is industry specific:-)

Vorteile: What I like most about TheraOffice is that it was designed specifically for Physical Therapy practices.

Nachteile: The Accounting module has a level of sophistication that requires a deeper understanding before being able to use all of its capabilities.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2017
Steve A.
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2015

"Momentum Physical Therapy - TheraOffice"

Kommentare: Pros: ease of use for therapists, continuity between scheduling; documentation; and accounting, customization for almost all aspects of the programs, and the responsiveness of the customer service team to our company's specific demands.
Cons: Some of the accounting reports are not ready to go for our new activity of accrual accounting. This forces our Billing Manager to wake up just after midnight (but before our first staff arrive to post, check in patients or do any other activities on our system, so that she can run some end of month reports. We are working through this with a possibly modification or customization of reports. TheraOffice has met our needs with everything else, so we anticipate this problem being a temporary problem that will be solved soon, as we just started this new activity and only found this issue recently.

Robert M.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2015

"Easy to use, great customer service"

Kommentare: I have used TheraOffice since I opened my practice in May of 2006. All of the individual modules (scheduling, documentation and accounting) are very user friendly and easy to use. I can make changes to my documentation templates as needed without having to call someone to reprogram the software. The scheduling component allows us to easily schedule multiple appointments and print reminder cards. We are also using remindercall.com which integrates with the schedule to send text or phone calls to remind patients of their appointments. This has greatly cut down on our cancel rate. The customer service is quick to respond and fix any issue we have. Overall TheraOffice is a great product that we will continue to use for years to come.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2015
Andy Z.
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2015

"Best Electronic Medical Record Program for Physical Therapy"

Kommentare: I'm 100% Stiasfied with my EMR. Theraoffice has made my business double in income since I started using them 2 years ago. I'm now Running 9 centers with this EMR. It is Definately worth the money. The reports it produces are numerous and he ease of making custom reports is great. The documentation component is easy to use and configure, my therapists love it. The accounting component is easy to use and my billing company has been able to integrate their processes with theraoffice. The schedule module is simple to use and straight forward. I would Definately recommend this software over any free or any other Physical therapy software out there. 5/5 stars for me.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2015
Jill B.
medical receptionist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"pretty and thorough "

Kommentare: allows for quick access to relevant parts of a patients case.

Vorteile: the different colors used to quickly identify a patients status. how the program shows you what's relevant and what's needed.

Nachteile: freezing when scanning something and you click out of the scan pop up screen.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Sherri B.
Practice Administrator
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2015

"8 years and still love TheraOffice"

Kommentare: Easy to setup: minimum learning curve. Love the security controls, the partnership(?) with Zirmed, Bluefin, Mobile device access, TheraOffice Web. Was easy transition from old accounting system to HOT. Documentation makes Functional Reporting and PQRS easier/ less time mired in paperwork. Scheduling is a breeze because TheraOffice puts everything at your fingertips. Appreciate support with reports: they immediately develop reports to our specs.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2015
David B.
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2017

"Good For Growing Business"

Kommentare: I find the tools logical and easy to use. The customer support and development teams are very willing to help.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2017
Angel C.

"Pleased"

Kommentare: Very pleased with software and customer service has always been very helpful.