Über StudioCloud

Cloud-Business-Managementsoftware für Massagetherapeuten, Tätowierer, Fotografen, Designer und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über StudioCloud

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu StudioCloud

4,0

StudioCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du StudioCloud bereits verwendet?

Diane
Owner/Operator in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Very good software

This was excellently designed software, and relatively simple to use. I didn't end up using it for terribly long as it was redundant with another product.

The cost was a little high, and while customer service was thorough, it just wasn't quite enough to keep me using the software. I found another product that had a bit more functionality for a lesser price.

Andy
Managing director in Ghana
Vorstandsbüro, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Cloud Studio

Kommentare: As I expressed over, when I was running my possess little trade as a private lesson teachers and had a studio of approximately 50 clients, this computer program made it unimaginably simple to keep track of calendars, arrangements, solicitations, etc. It was associated to having my possess regulatory collaborator on my phone.

StudioCloud could be a great all in one venture, particularly in the event that you are a little commerce proprietor. When I was building my private lesson studio, I utilized this program specifically to keep track of planning, charging, and all my bookkeeping needs. Due to the truth that I was having to oversee all of these parts, having an all-inclusive framework that synced with my calendar and phone was engaging. Through this stage I was too able to send messages and updates to my clients at whatever point there were plan changes or installment updates. Whereas I as it were utilized a little component, I profoundly prescribe StudioCloud for any proficient administration.

I have zero complaints. StudioCloud is free, effortlessly linkable through mechanical gadgets. I will say this, in any case, the client will have to be be comfortable with a few level of consolation setting up StudioCloud in terms of bringing in and sending out clients, etc but the instructional exercises make it moderately client neighborly.

jon
consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product when it works - good luck resolving issues

Kommentare: Solid product but I would not get it again if I was doing this over again based on the customer experience

Fairly intuitive interface and well thought out features

Lots of little bugs and the worst customer service ever - virtually non-existent for anything beyond minor issues unless you want to pay $100/hr to speak with someone live

Tony
Owner in UK
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Studio Cloud for Small Businesses

Kommentare: Been using it for many years and does a great job for a small business. Can't believe it's free still!

Free and uses the Cloud for storage. Easy invoicing.

Invoice set up is quite involved but once set up OK. Worth having some easy templates to over-right.

Sophie
Administrator in Simbabwe
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The smart business tool

By using StudioCloud you can manage be it clients or vendors. Also the best feature is the signing and review of contracts online.

In oder to simplify your business, use StudioCloud - the smart way of doing business.

Caitlyn
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Great software to keep organized!

Kommentare: Great to keep a photographer organized!

This software really helps me schedule and organize shoots as far as scheduling with clients, assistants, and stylists.

It can be a bit cumbersome to use. A better mobile version would be a great service to the customer.

Ellis
Lead in USA

Great all in one easy to use for bussiness

This product comes with many festures and is easy to use and can help bring everything all into one space.

You have to paymonthly if you want to have more people to have access to the account. Some times loading info can go slow.

Pete
Business Development & Media in USA

Best option available - success is in the set-up.

Free for a single user, and quite reasonable when you add more to your team. This software does everything - invoicing, scheduling, emails, customer data, etc. One of the best tools I ever heard about in a photo seminar.

This is a very sophisticated software. It can be overwhelming to get in and start setting it up, and you have a lot of options. So pre-plan before you get in there.