Über VIA

Die Praxismanagement-Lösung ermöglicht es Tierärzten, die Kontrolle über ihre kritischen medizinischen, finanziellen und Back-Office-Informationen zu behalten.

Erfahre mehr über VIA

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie VIA bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Kathy S.
Kathy S.
US Consultant in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system

Kommentare: With the full functionality of the whiteboard, it has eliminated most of our missed charges for invoicing, and allows use to provide a more thorough patient record for our hospitalized patients as a paperless hospital.

Via is very easy to set up & use. Has all the features needed in a veterinary practice software program, without the headache of set up that many systems with similar features requires. Tech support is always responsive & helpful.

We had a few glitches that occured with upgrades, but have been able to find a work around or tech support resolve.

Mark M.
President/CEO in USA
Tierarzt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Via is essential to running our large practice

Our practice sees 24,000 patient visits per year, with robust general practice, 24/7 emergency and specialty areas. Via has been an essential partner as our practice has grown and evolved over nearly 10 years. Via helps all elements of our hospital to organize and achieve efficiency both operationally as well as systems organization.

Via's interface, like all current PMS systems, needs to evolve with industry best practices to be more responsive and functional in mobile environments.

Beth H.
Practice Director in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software review

Kommentare: Setup was time consuming but setting it up right is worth the time. When training, support was supreme. Once training ended, customer support was not as strong.

Ease of use Reporting Connection with Antech, Sound, etc

It is client-centric rather than pet-centric, meaning we cannot distinguish between multiple pet visits with different causes without a lot of backup work. Getting locked in single user mode.

Richard G.
Richard G.
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great server based software

Kommentare: Via is good. Support for most items is within 48 hours.

This software does alot. It is easy to use and learn. There is alot of functionality. Records are good and basic.

Not multisite. Reminders work, but easy to mess up. You got to have a server, which means you must use some sort of remote desktop to do work from home. Inventory is good, but not consistent. PO system does not work well.

Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Registered veterinary technician in USA
Tierarzt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Nice daily planner

Kommentare: It’s been great so far. It does take some time to learn your way around. I do love the options of getting your way through, you can use shortcuts (f keys) or click your way around. The look can look old or classic (think like classic style windows program).

I like the schedule interface and i like how you can let others know whether if the appointment has been seen or cancelled from the first screen you enter after logging. I like the colors for different purposes

Not all information can be easily seen from daily schedule (some can be cut off when you look inside the appointment box). Sometimes when you close a visit for any reason, you can not go back and edit anything including invoice so you have to be careful to enter all your notes and what nots before closing.

Kay H.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible service by Via Software.

Kommentare: Have had system since 2003. Liked system. No problem. Needed to update server and new updates. Did so. Required me to by all new computers and hardware. Person that came out to install had no idea what he was doing. Have had nothing but problems. Payed for s year of support. For the entire time we had support they NEVER returned our calls. Now that support is run out They say will not help us unless pay for support for same proper have had all along.

Familiar with it

Support

Kay H.
Owner/Vetrrinarian in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Extremely poor costumer service

Kommentare: I have used Via for 13 years and was overall pleased with product However to do the update I was informed that I would have to purchase all new computers as well as new software to the tune of 15000 +++. I did so. I was told I was getting the version 8.0 when I actually got 7.0 which did nothing that I wasn't able to do with my old software except that it doesn't work properly. When I can talk to someone they simply say it is a glitch in the program which would be fixed by 8.0. I was told 8.0 would be out in 2 weeks then next month then next month and so on. Well it came out 5 months later. They installed and now half of our computers don't work at all. No one other than our salesman will return my calls and let me know what is going or what they are going to do. So now i am going to be forced to spend more money and hire an attorney. I would recommend this software company to my worst enemy.