Über PetExec

Hilft der Versorgungsbranche für Haustiere dabei, genaue Aufzeichnungen zu führen und die Effizienz des Geschäftsalltags zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über PetExec

I like that we can hold cc’s on file and it’s easy to use.

Bewertungen zu PetExec

PetExec hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 660 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PetExec bereits verwendet?

Amber
Amber
Professional Groomer in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to keep track of daily grooming activities

Kommentare: Helps us run a smooth grooming salon by keeping all of our info organized and in one place that's easy to access.

Very easy to set up and use. You set your own prices for breeds but can still vary them if needed according to each individual dog. Can easily track my commission to see what I am making everyday too.

Could have more features to make everyday groomer life easier, like text confirmations and pickup reminders.

Antwort von PetExec

Hi Amber, Thank you very much for your feedback on the PetExec system. We strive to make the system flexible and efficient so that you can do what you love to do! Work with your pet guests. =) We do offer an additional add on to your system called PetSnaps Messaging which is a more robust texting plan. With this plan, you can have 2 way texting with your pet parents, images can be texted, and you can send out text reminders. Please check out the details on this link (https://www.petexec.net/purchase-petexec/image-sms-texting) and if you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us in live chat (the awake puppy icon on your dashboard).

Sherry
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Functionality and superior customer service

Kommentare: Overall experience with Pet Exec is great. They offer superior customer service and are always accessible for questions and trouble shooting. They listen to their customers about what we would like to have available in the software and work hard to provide our requests. It has been a joy to work with Pet Exec.

The SW allows us to be very versatile in accommodating our difference services and organizing them in a way that makes it easier for us.

Petexec does not work seamlessly with Quick Books. We had to develope work arounds to get the information we needed to accurately report our accounting.

letztes Jahr

Hi Sherry! Thanks so much for the PetExec review! We have the best customer support team in the industry and will continue to strive to wow our packmates! We love that you are one of our pack/family!

Kimberly
Intake Specialist in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PetExec User

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall its a good product and makes me feel like a better pet owner when my boys get to their appointments on time.

I use this app to schedule my dog's appointments. Since one is a husky and one is a dalmatian, they have different needs when it comes to grooming. This app makes it easy to schedule their grooming appointments, and the calendar feature helps to remind me of their appointments which I love! If I ever had an issue, the technical support was also very helpful.

Sometimes I have to put my log-in information in more than once to get into the app, and the pet cams can be a little glitchy, but this could also be from the facility as well.

Christina
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Not as promised

Kommentare: It works but is not great.

Once set up it is easy to schedule a client for grooming, boarding or daycare, if the client sets it up all the way, not everyone sees the "Add a Pet" button. Clints do like having an app

I am very disappointed in the scheduled services. When I first talked to someone from PetExec I asked if this program would support in the client's home visits (pet sitting) I was told yes, that would be under Scheduled Services. Then...we I purchased the program and was going through the tutorial I was told I would probably be better off sticking with Time to Pet for pet sitting. Well that really isn't an option, cant bill a client through 2 different systems if they board their dog here and then we visit their cat at home. Very upset that I was total it would work. It is very difficult to schedule multiple in home sits, so much so that I am discontinuing offering in the client's home pet sitting and going to lose $2-3,000 a month now. Reports also are sometimes not accurate.

letztes Jahr

Hi Christina, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. As we discussed, your situation is a bit tricky as PetExec is designed for Daycare, Boarding, Grooming, Training and other scheduled services. Time to Pet is an excellent program for pet sitting and dog walking. So while you can use the Scheduled services module for your pet sitting and dog walking, it is less specific to those areas and is a general scheduling area. I would love to have an easy solution for you of course, but it might be necessary, in your case, to utilize more than one system due to the sheer number of services you offer. I'm happy to discuss and help in any way I can. ~Paula

André
Freelancer in Portugal
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A Very Simple PetExec Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, PetExec is a great app to take care of your pet.

PetExec is great since I have a dog and to schedule a daycare it's extremely easy.

I have nothing to point out about this app, it works very well and it does what promises.

letzten Monat

Hi Andre! Thanks so much for your review. We are happy that you find it so easy to schedule with our app. Our goal is to give you the ease of scheduling and managing your appointments in the PetExec Mobile app. Please consider providing a review at the store where you purchased the app - Apple or Android. We would appreciate it a lot. Have a PAWesome day!

Donna
Front desk supervisor in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Pet Exec

Kommentare: The ability to print reports with just about anything you can think of, easy to navigate around and the sms feature.

This software does a lot of things that we used to have to do physically, so it saves us a lot of time and we can keep in touch with our clients easily. It is also easy to read and teach to other employees.

I would like to see a way to see the purchase histories easier when making a reservation...the somewhat new feature shows the last time anything was purchased, which is misleading because the last time a client purchased might be just a deposit for a boarding.

Antwort von PetExec

Donna, thank you for your review of PetExec. We are so happy that you like the reports and communication options! We continually strive to provide reporting and features which help your business efficiencies! Thanks so much for being part of our pack/family!

Cori
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Exceptional Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall, this is an outstanding product and I am more than happy with it. The people I've worked with from the company are all very kind and I honestly don't even use all the features available. I will be contacting Petexec to help me start utilizing some of the other features now that I know this is the product I'm sticking with. They are always updating and adding new features and always listen to their packs ideas and feedback. Love them!

I love the fact that I am able to use this product from anywhere i am with anything. I've used it from my phone while chatting with a client and while on vacation. I can access it anywhere i am and make changes or look up any information that I need. The old software was hard to fix mistakes and customer service was the worst. This software is easy to fix and if i have trouble I can easily contact customer service using one of several methods. They are quick to help and very kind. They don't outsource their customer service to other countries!

We are mainly grooming and the commissions for my groomers is sometimes off because it won't show for the day the pet was groomed. It shows the commission on the day the owner paid. If a boarding dog leaves on Monday but was groomed on Saturday then it won't show on Saturday's commission. This is annoying but I always double check and do things old school with a paper book as well so I still manage to get the payroll correct. It would be nice if tips could be split between groomers as well. But I work around that, too.

Antwort von PetExec

Thank you Cori! We absolutely love working with you. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our system to accommodate the varying needs. We do review the features requests and that helps us decide the priorities for our packmates. Thank you for being such a wonderful member of our pack!

Meredith
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Cloud Based Kennel Software Around!

Kommentare: PetExec makes maintaining your client, pet and financial records simple. It allows our business to run smoothly and efficiently, it's also easy for our clients to use saving our staff time. The available reports make it easy to analyze your income, services and occupancy providing crucial information to understand what is working and not working in your business.

What I love the most about PetExec is that it has been around for almost 20 years, the developers work in our industry and truly understand the needs of kennel and daycare businesses. Their dedication to our industry and to their clients is their top priority. They are constantly making improvements and take client feedback seriously, they also integrate with a phenomenal credit card processor who truly cares about your bottom line not theirs.

So far I do not have any complaints, everything is to my satisfaction.

Thank You Meredith! It is our pleasure to serve your amazing business

Marc

So Many Features!

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good. The software helps us manage so many different moving pieces of the business, I don't know what we would do without it.

Love the fact that Pet Exec has features for nearly every piece of our business. Daycare, Grooming, Retail & Inventory Management, Time-keeping & Payroll, Client Management & Communication, it's all there. After almost 4 years of daily use, I'm still discovering new and useful features. Customer support is great and the Pet Exec team is constantly working on improvements to better serve our changing business. Intuitive and easy to learn, I HIGHLY recommend this software!

would like to be able to separate out types of clients for targeted emails better and would like software better integrated with our Clover POS - esp in terms of emailing receipts.

Antwort von PetExec

Hi Marc! Thanks so much for giving us this review. Our aim is to make our packmates like you extremely happy! It is also a huge goal of ours to make sure that our prospective packmates discern, with the correct information, that we are a good fit for their facilities. We appreciate all of your feedback. -)

Cynthia
CEO/Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great when it works 100% of the time, costly when it doesn't

Kommentare: All the functions a doggy daycare, grooming, boarding, training and walking in one place was nice but limited due to the software dropping it (and there being no record of it) thereby making us look like it was never input when we would chat with the company about how to problem solve it.

Overall, Petexec is one of the better softwares in the pet industry in terms of being customizable and they are continuously doing updates to stay relevant to the ever evolving services added for pet professionals. The online chat function is wonderful and its fairly customizable and ease of use is medicore once you learn how to use the software.

My main complaint is that it was not reliable 100% of the time. When you have a software that repeatedly drops appointments and the staff is relying on the schedule to know where to go and when, the clients don't care that the software messed up, they just fire you because they think you don't care. Since Petexec dropped so many appointments we ended up using emails and hand-writing all inbound correspondance and then backing it up with an email which basically caused triple the work but it was a necessity to do what this software couldn't do reliably 100% of the time. They are very nice at petexec, but the faulty dropping of appointments over time was extremely costly for my company.

letztes Jahr

Hi Cynthia, I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. I did take a look at your past technical support conversations. The logging and tracking is PetExec is meant to address knowing who completed a task and can pinpoint these issues. The dropping of appointments should not be happening. It might be a task that is not followed through or completed correctly. I do want you to be happy so if you ever need help, please come to technical support and we will do our best to resolve any issues.

Beverley
Owner in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't Imagine my Business Without PetExec

Kommentare: I've tried other software trials and worked from good old fashion pen and paper and honestly could not imagine changing to another software. Everything from the customer support to the functionality is simple and hassle free. I love it!

PetExec makes the day to day running of my dog daycare and training business a breeze. The reports, customization, tracking of receivables, email capabilities and so much more allow me to effectively and efficiently run my business.

There really isn't anything negative I can say about this software. Every time I think they don't have something I need, they update the software to make it even better.

Antwort von PetExec

Thank you so much Beverley! We are thankful to have you in our pack/family!

Emily

Awesome Software

Kommentare: Overall a great product. They [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are in tune with todays' changing times and they provide updates to the software on an as needed basis. Very receptive to the needs of their clients.

Easily tailored to fit your business. Easy to train new employees. clients can upload their own vaccines.

Webcam section should be able to handle basic IP Camera, instead of having to purchase 1 brand. Client security on APP. We care about data breaches and would prefer a stronger requirement for passwords on the moblie app or two factor.

Antwort von PetExec

Hi Emily, thanks so much for your review of our system! We constantly strive to introduce new features, and upgrades to current features to help add value for our amazing packmates. We have partnered, and integrated with iDogCam as we have been able to extensively test their product in our system which takes a lot of time and due diligence. You do have the option to utilize other webcams in your system, however, due to the testing it takes, we cannot guarantee support for outside vendors of webcams. In regards to the client security on the app, we do have Two Factor Authentication, an additional security level that your pet parents can enable. Here is some documentation for you to take a look at. http://docs2.petexec.net/content/37_docs_and_pdfs/Two_Factor_Authentication.pdf Please come into tech support (live chat) if you have any questions regarding this information. We are in tech support live chat M-F 9 am -7 pm EST and also by phone and email.

Anna
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So Happy with Pet Exec software

Kommentare: As noted above, I believe the fee has been more than covered with ease of use equaling loads of time savings. I belong to other dog day care owners groups and every time someone new asks what software do you use I am happy to say "Pet Exec" they understand my business needs and work very hard behind the scenes to continually enhance my experience.

I've been a client since we opened 8 years ago. The initial support was very good. and I haven't looked back. The best thing about them is a couple of things: I find the facebook group very helpful when I have a question. They are continually upgrading and refining the modules-With updates built into the very reasonable subscription fee. Training new hires on it is a breeze. Now admittedly, I am not a big facility and I am sure I don't use literally half of what is in there, but I know it is a powerful system that saves me loads of time and money. I think it is the time savings that I appreciate the most (with auto confirmations and email blasts being so easy to do). Oh and I just discovered the two way texting feature! This has allowed us to communicate so much faster and adding in an image is easy. My Clients love this! Reporting functions are good and allow me to quickly handle monthly reconciliations and deposits. The color coding feature is really great and I can be confident that my employees can readily see alerts and mange when I am not in the office.

I cannot really think of anything much. If I do have an enhancement request there is a straightforward way to communicate it to them.

Angela

New Upgrade Is Great; Customer Service is Tops

Kommentare: I've been using Pet Exec for several years now and, while some software quirks and inconsistencies are frustrating, overall the software is VERY functional and easy to use. Things are continuously improving and the customer service / technical support team is excellent. I would like to see the functionality for customers making their own reservations improve. Unless I'm behind the times (which is entirely possible), customers can log in and make reservations, but the team at the business doesn't have visibility or "approval" step before the reservation is entered into the system. This may not be an issue for some businesses, but for ours, this step is essential. We offer Chauffeur Service and specific drop-off windows for boarding clients. The reason we haven't switched to allow our customers to make their own reservations is that we might miss some last-minute Chauffeur pickup requests. I have put in a software upgrade request on this matter, so it's possible the team is considering it. Anyway, the bottom line is that I'm happy with PetExec and the automation it has been able to bring to our facility. While other daycare/boarding facilities in the area are still using whiteboards or hand-written kennel cards for feeding and meds, we have beautiful feeding lists to keep us on track. This alone has reduced our food prep time and increased our accuracy. The Boarding Snapshot has also greatly reduced our holiday preparations since we are able to see at a glance who is boarding so we can accommodate their special needs. Thanks, Pet Exec!

Ease of use, good reporting, fairly clear layout. Love the timeout for security purposes - especially when you have a multi-person front desk. Having a history of what each person did is great for accountability and continuous improvement. LOVE the new dropdowns next to Owner's Name & Pet's Name to go to frequently used functions.

Inconsistencies like having a certain function on a page (like the owner drop-down menu), but not on the next page (like Owner Credit Cards, for example). Clicking the "back button" not taking you to the previous screen, but way back to the Dashboard so you have to perform a search again, Boarding cards opening in a separate tab (good) but Feeding Reports open in the same tab (bad because you're so used to things opening in a new tab, you often accidentally close out Pet Exec altogether and have to log back in). The issue about owner-initiated reservations that I discussed in my review is preventing me from rolling out this valuable functionality. Inability to delete the default Pet Behavioral Advisories - most of the defaults don't apply to us and the custom ones we've created get lost in a long list of checkmarks.

Norman
Manager in USA

Thoughts from Roverchase, LLC

Kommentare: In general, PetExec has been very reliable. There were two incidents this year that affected our ability to carry on transactions, but it seems as if those outages have been solved. We do quite a bit of training here at Roverchase and the group class portion of the app seems okay, but we do training of daycare dogs and the "Scheduled Services" part of PetExec requires our Front Office to do the coordinating between Daycare Reservations and Scheduled Services calendar appointments. Keeping prepaid daycare days, reservations for daycare attendance, and training appointments coordinated can be a headache if a pet misses a planned day of training. Perhaps I have missed the feature, but it would be nice to have a feature where we could prohibit making online reservations for daycare or for either signing in or picking up boarding dogs on specified days (for instance, dogs can stay over on Christmas, but we would not want them to be able to check in or out on that specific day so that our office staff could have the day off.

Reliable, fast, features available if needed although they don't have to be used.

not multi-tasking. would like to have more synchronization with scheduled services and pre-paid daycare packages Rearrange the location of the selection of whether to send an email receipt on the final checkout screen from below the swipe credit card field to just before it for convenience. Rearrange the stack of times on the Grooming Screen from their current orientation. The order should be Pick up time, Scheduled time, and at the bottom Drop off Time. There is no way to turn off the requirement for choosing a drop off time when scheduling Daycare.

Bo
Facility Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It should be 5 stars but...

Kommentare: Love and hate. Fire and ice.

Boarding and daycare management is a breeze with this program. The vaccine displays, the vaccine reminders, the report card function are all amazing and easy to use!!!

The time clock and scheduling system are cumbersome. There are so many quick easy to use scheduling apps that it is hard to understand why Pet Exec would promote theirs as a feature. They tend to tell you the program can do more than it can realistically. To highlight this, we were told we could run our entire pet business including in home services and retail with this program but anything other than boarding and daycare is difficult and not use friendly as it takes too long. Another issue is Pet Exec is locked into contract with First Data for the financial piece of payments and banking. If you don't or can't use First Data then you cannot take credit cards AT ALL through their system.

Antwort von PetExec

Hi Bo, Thank you for your helpful comments. I agree that PetExec is at its core built to manage Boarding and Daycare services. The timeclock is very basic in nature and might not be as feature reach as some of the programs that are build specifically for managing employees. As far as integrated merchant companies, we chose FCMS after much due diligence and trust. We can not support or integrate with the many hundreds of different platforms available so we picked the best one for our customers. Thank you for your review and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. We value you very much as a client.

Tom
Bookkeeper in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Feature Loaded

Kommentare: It does everything you need to do with running a pet daycare business. Keeps track of everything and once learned, everything you need to know is at your disposal. I maintain spreadsheets with all our data, scheduling, and billing, customer lists, etc. but it really isn't necessary. I would compare it to Quicken but specifically for pet boarding and daycare businesses.

Keeping track of pets' coming and going. Billing and invoicing features are excellent, as well as scheduling. Calendars that display bookings are great. Daily, weekly, or monthly views at a click. Extreme detail in customizing for your own needs is very good. The learning curve is not bad. I was comfortable with most of the program after a few months. We have it 4 years and now it's second nature. The documentation is very good. If you dig, you can usually find what you are looking for as far as a feature, or some new process you're looking to add. Customer service is excellent. Questions or problems posed are answered right away. Even on off days, or holidays I've received responses to queries.

We were just starting out when we acquired the software, so integration into the business wasn't a concern. I really can't come up with any cons to the software as I don't have another to compare it to. In 4 years they had one glitch, a server problem that cost a weekend of downtime and some data loss, but otherwise has been extremely reliable.

letztes Jahr

Hi Tom! Thank you for your review! We love working with you and appreciate having you in our PetExec family!

Angela
Canine Coordinator in USA
, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Other feature ideas

Kommentare: We run a large scale daycare and boarding facility and it would be much easier if there was a feature like feeding and medical charts so we can easily keep track of who is/isn't eating and dogs that have play injuries, sensitivities, or anything else. When you are trying to keep track of all of it it is harder to go from boarding dog to boarding dog on the dashboard instead of having a printable spreadsheet type deal. For instance, there is a software for zoos that has a function like that so they can pull up track records for those related things for each animal and you can check off who has/hasn't eaten as well as notes on who needs tended to, but it includes the notes on each animal that is having issues in a solid list instead of a medication list. They track on whether they ate or not is the most important, but for right now we have a notebook and whiteboard to track those things (like who has diarrhea, who threw up when and who hasn't eaten) when it would be much more efficient to have it as a function that the front desk staff and everyone would see. It would definitely streamline how my canine kitchen is ran and how much time it takes us in a day. A feature to click from profile to profile (swipe right like tinder haha) so I can easily update details for each dog instead of opening a million tabs and keeping track of where I left off constantly would make life easier for me as well. Thank you!

The ease in sharing information on each dog, the accessibility, the option for report cards, all the neat features to keep my dogs organized and having saved profiles for each dog to retain detailed information on them.

Lack of mass organization and accessibility to view all details on each dog at once. I would like to be able to scroll through and read about each dog in house to make it easier to keep track of feeding, issues, playgroups and behavioral notes.

Renee
President in USA

Petexec Review

Kommentare: Overall the program is decent. It's not a perfect fit for my business personally, but I didn't expect it to be since everyone does things differently. For us, daycare and boarding are all linked together so I can't really use the daycare functions of the program, I have to pretend that all reservations are boarding in order to make it work. One thing I would add to make our lives easier is a short-cut button or tab on the dashboard that sends you directly to the "boarding by kennel" section. I use the boarding by kennel function all day to double check what rooms/kennels I have available for our dogs/cats before making any reservation, and it's a pain to have to search for the link in the drop down menu every time. The only really bad thing I have to say is that so far every experience I've had with customer service hasn't been very good. I normally use the live chat feature which is convenient, however the answers they give me to solve the problems I'm having never make any sense. It seems like they simply type out some generic response without really investigating the issue I'm having. For example, I recently was trying to locate the "maintain owner advisories" option because it was missing from my drop down menu. After telling me that it was located in two other incorrect places, the tech support person then tells me it's located in the "maintain how heard" section... My common sense told me that it wasn't going to be there before I even tried looking for it, which of course it wasn't. It took a few more tries before they sent me in the right direction. Other than that I've generally had a positive experience using the program on a daily basis. There's only a few small things I would change.

Being able to easily see what pets are checking in and out and what pets are currently boarding at the facility is the most important part of helping our business run smoothly.

How daycare reservations are totally separate from the boarding ones. I wish it was blended all into one.. and customer service.

Nicole
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Dog Boarding Only

Kommentare: I feel like it does everything I need from Boarding to Daycare to products. It does make life easier.

This software has made my life easy. I like the automated reminders to clients about boarding and I love the ease of booking and changing reservations as needed. It takes the stress out of what we do.

Because I'm only boarding and sometimes daycare, there is a lot that this software does that I don't do. I wish that when signing up, getting help to set it up would have been a free service. When you're starting a business there are a thousand things you must pay for and it's overwhelming. So I feel like what I'm using could be streamlined better, but I'm not a Pet Exec genius to be able to set it up myself. I just did the best I could. Or after 3 years or more of using the product that we would earn free help to really set it up right.

Jenn

PetExec Review

Kommentare: I'm happy with PetExec overall. I do with things were simpler - I find training new team members on it can take months before they fully understand the program.

I like the ability for clients to make reservations online and to keep notes on training clients, boarding clients grooming, etc.

There are too many clicks to accomplish each task. I understand why, but for example - booking a dog walk, I have to select the walk I would like to schedule, select the correct time, then select the time "in" and "out" of the service, then change the default 30 minutes to the actual length of the walk being booked, then assign to our walker, and then submit the booking. This is the same with grooming, training, etc. While I like the customizable option of it, I feel this could be simplified.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jenn! Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and want you to know that we are constantly striving to update and upgrade the system/features to make the system more efficient for you, our amazing packmates.

Alex
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You ask

Kommentare: All has gone well for most part. I wish we had more details on dashboard that shows more information about numbers expected and what is coming in an ease of looking at next day. Grooming If I have a groomer taking a day off you cannot just mark the groomer off that day and if you use customers doing online schedule unless you have someone looking at requested on a moment by moment basis can really mess you up. Can be double and triple booked for 11am the same day booked that mornings Does not show busy

Reporting and ease of use. Was told that checking in and out was about to be updated still waiting on that.

Turn in request for things and never see anything more about them. Billing from system is very convoluted and not a easy process. If you must do like a refund not easy and seems to be different with each one.

letztes Jahr

Hi Alex! We just love having you as a valued packmate. We do read each and every feature request and when feasable to the majority of our packmates, we update/create new features! We do have some exciting changes in store in the next several months and beyond so stay tuned!

Greg
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PetExec Changed the Way We Do Business!

Kommentare: Overall, very positive! Let's hope pele start travelling again!

Online reservations have streamlined our sales and allowed us to feature our additional services.

There learning curve has been a little difficult. We'd like to see an option for coupons.

Antwort von PetExec

Hi Greg! Our hope is that the economy can fully open up over time! Thank you for being one of our amazing packmates. We appreciate you! Come on into our live tech support chat and our wonderful team can help you to troubleshoot and provide options to you for using coupons in the system for your pet parents. We are here to help!

Heather
COO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PetExec is Amazing

Kommentare: Overall PetExec handles all of our day to day operations and we've been very happy with it. We did have to change some business processes because they don't handle stuff the way our previous software did but that's just the way it works.

Being able to use PetExec from anywhere is my favorite part of this software. No matter where I'm at I can log in and see schedules and client information. And the customer support is outstanding. Knowing that I can click the chat button during work hours and someone is there to answer my question is awesome. PetExec was different from our previous software so there was a learning curve but that is with any software. Knowing that they were there to help us and answer any question was worth the switch. Finally, getting automatic updates online is really nice. No more supporting local hardware or doing updates manually makes my life much simpler.

PetExec's reporting could be a little more robust but I have found that the information is there, sometimes I have to export it to Excel to get the answers I need. However, with every update they are releasing more reports and updating current reports so they are working on it! The Grooming module needs some additional work as well but like I said, they are always making upgrades.

Antwort von PetExec

Hi Heather! We are so happy to have you in our pack! Thank you for your review! We applaud that you, like many of our very savvy packmates, have kept your business and processes agile in this industry. We will continue to work to provide updates and upgrades which will help you continue this into the future.

Lisa

PetExec

Kommentare: Software functions well. We like the way it looks and scorecards are easy to read

Easy to learn and fairly easy to navigate

The Scheduled Revenue Reporting is completely inaccurate because it's based on a "per night" charge when 100% of the pet industry is paid when the dog checks out at the end of their stay. For example, the scheduled revenue for 4/5/21 in PE was $2372.30. ACTUAL revenue on 4/5/21 was $16,292.75 because 17 dogs checked out that day. Makes it virtually impossible to do any forecasting accurately and seems like an easy "fix" for PE. Create an option for scheduled revenue to be based on check out date, instead of nightly, since we do not realize any income until check-out. Also, when scheduling a grooming or daycare (through boarding), having to re-enter the times for pick-up and drop-off every single time is ridiculous when the time had already been chosen. If we skip this extra step, the pet parent receives a confirmation email with incorrect (default to 3:00AM) times. Just a completely wasted extra step and makes us look bad if it gets missed. We also used to be able to see confirmation emails that went to clients and now can no longer see those. So, if a client said they didn't have an appointment for grooming, we no longer have that email as proof.