Über PetExec

Hilft der Versorgungsbranche für Haustiere dabei, genaue Aufzeichnungen zu führen und die Effizienz des Geschäftsalltags zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über PetExec

Amber F.
Professional Groomer
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 11.12.2019

"Great way to keep track of daily grooming activities"

Kommentare: Helps us run a smooth grooming salon by keeping all of our info organized and in one place that's easy to access.

Vorteile: Very easy to set up and use. You set your own prices for breeds but can still vary them if needed according to each individual dog. Can easily track my commission to see what I am making everyday too.

Nachteile: Could have more features to make everyday groomer life easier, like text confirmations and pickup reminders.

Hi Amber,
Thank you very much for your feedback on the PetExec system. We strive to make the system flexible and efficient so that you can do what you love to do! Work with your pet guests. =)
We do offer an additional add on to your system called PetSnaps Messaging which is a more robust texting plan. With this plan, you can have 2 way texting with your pet parents, images can be texted, and you can send out text reminders.
Please check out the details on this link (https://www.petexec.net/purchase-petexec/image-sms-texting) and if you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us in live chat (the awake puppy icon on your dashboard).

• Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Cori C.
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2020

"Great Product and Exceptional Customer Service "

Kommentare: Overall, this is an outstanding product and I am more than happy with it. The people I've worked with from the company are all very kind and I honestly don't even use all the features available. I will be contacting Petexec to help me start utilizing some of the other features now that I know this is the product I'm sticking with. They are always updating and adding new features and always listen to their packs ideas and feedback. Love them!

Vorteile: I love the fact that I am able to use this product from anywhere i am with anything. I've used it from my phone while chatting with a client and while on vacation. I can access it anywhere i am and make changes or look up any information that I need. The old software was hard to fix mistakes and customer service was the worst. This software is easy to fix and if i have trouble I can easily contact customer service using one of several methods. They are quick to help and very kind. They don't outsource their customer service to other countries!

Nachteile: We are mainly grooming and the commissions for my groomers is sometimes off because it won't show for the day the pet was groomed. It shows the commission on the day the owner paid. If a boarding dog leaves on Monday but was groomed on Saturday then it won't show on Saturday's commission. This is annoying but I always double check and do things old school with a paper book as well so I still manage to get the payroll correct. It would be nice if tips could be split between groomers as well. But I work around that, too.

von PetExec an 21.5.2020

Thank you Cori! We absolutely love working with you. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our system to accommodate the varying needs. We do review the features requests and that helps us decide the priorities for our packmates. Thank you for being such a wonderful member of our pack!

Sb S.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 2.6.2018

"Good software but cumbersome navigation"

Vorteile: The best thing I could say about PetExec is that once you understand how to use the software its pretty easy to navigate. You get it the information to the developers and they set it up which is a better experience than I've had with other software companies. Receiving payments, adding customer credit, reviewing purchase history and future schedules are available which is really helpful in everyday use. Customer support for this software is phenomenal! They have a chat option once you log-in and you can ask the agent any question about how to find something and you'll have an answer within minutes if not seconds. That is probably by far the best feature of this software--I don't need to use it often but when I do its really nice to have it available. Also, they have documentation available on how to find things or do things in PetExec.

Nachteile: A downside to using PetExec is that completing an action in the software takes a lot of clicks and uses multiple screens. All of the pet, client, booking, etc. information are all on a different pages and to get to those pages its not as simple as clicking a button which is unfortunate and can complicate things when you're speaking to a customer and they need to check out and want information about their account. You cannot just look at a customer page and have all of the information available you have to find where that information would be then click on a link that will take you to another screen that will have a button that can take you to another screen that actually has the information you need. The software in general is not very intuitive but it does have mostly everything you need.

• Bewertet am 2.6.2018
Marc W.

"So Many Features!"

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good. The software helps us manage so many different moving pieces of the business, I don't know what we would do without it.

Vorteile: Love the fact that Pet Exec has features for nearly every piece of our business. Daycare, Grooming, Retail & Inventory Management, Time-keeping & Payroll, Client Management & Communication, it's all there. After almost 4 years of daily use, I'm still discovering new and useful features. Customer support is great and the Pet Exec team is constantly working on improvements to better serve our changing business. Intuitive and easy to learn, I HIGHLY recommend this software!

Nachteile: would like to be able to separate out types of clients for targeted emails better and would like software better integrated with our Clover POS - esp in terms of emailing receipts.

von PetExec an 21.5.2020

Hi Marc! Thanks so much for giving us this review. Our aim is to make our packmates like you extremely happy! It is also a huge goal of ours to make sure that our prospective packmates discern, with the correct information, that we are a good fit for their facilities.
We appreciate all of your feedback. -)

Rosanne F.
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"Best Software for Pet Daycare, Boarding, Grooming...business"

Kommentare: Extremely satisfied with the product, customer service and entire company.

Vorteile: Our entire customer business is in this software. No need for other customer products. Easy to use and immediate help from the company when needed.

Nachteile: To start, you must add your customers into the product, but once you're done with that part, it is more than worth the time spent.

von PetExec an 20.5.2020

Hi Rosanne, thank you for your review of PetExec! We pride ourselves on providing an honest and tailored presentation to make sure that you are getting a good fit for your operations management needs. It is our pleasure to get to know you and your business!

Greg T.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2020

"PetExec Changed the Way We Do Business!"

Kommentare: Overall, very positive! Let's hope pele start travelling again!

Vorteile: Online reservations have streamlined our sales and allowed us to feature our additional services.

Nachteile: There learning curve has been a little difficult. We'd like to see an option for coupons.

von PetExec an 26.5.2020

Hi Greg! Our hope is that the economy can fully open up over time! Thank you for being one of our amazing packmates. We appreciate you! Come on into our live tech support chat and our wonderful team can help you to troubleshoot and provide options to you for using coupons in the system for your pet parents. We are here to help!

Summer B.
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2020

"Services "

Kommentare: Overall I give a 7 out of 10.
Each time we ask something we get told no we can't do that or it doesn't work that way. Should be more user friendly meaning adaptable to how the business works not adapt the business to pet exec

Vorteile: The daycare features and ease of texting clients

Nachteile: The boarding is EXTREMELY overwhelming and to many pages to be able to just check someone in, no ease in adding new clients, can not look at availability easily ( like an open calender) , unable to change functionality to meet your buisiness ( how you charge especially) , the boarding portion is what is turning us away from the system

von PetExec an 6.5.2020

Hi Summer, Thank you for letting us know your impressions of our boarding module. As we discussed in depth, your situation with the enormous size of over 400+ inhouse clients is quite a load for any cloud based system to handle. We knew going in that the complexity with that many clients might be an issue, but we wanted to at least allow you to give it a try. In any case, we will do what it takes to help you and are sorry that you feel the system is not working for you. Please reach out to me and I will do all I can to help.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Tia B.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Software"

Kommentare: Great for scheduling dogs at a doggy daycare

Vorteile: This software does everything I need it to. I'm still learning about it but I really like it so far! Love the subscription billing too!

Nachteile: I'm unsure about using gift cards with it

Katie H.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"We love it!"

Kommentare: PetExec has great customer service. There were easy to deal with during set up, and very good about training us to use the software.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and we find it intuitive. We love the fact that we can be paperless, as well as the credit card integration!

Nachteile: Some of the "required" client info just too much.

von PetExec an 22.5.2020

Hi Katie! Thank you! We are happy that you are enjoying the paperless functions in the system and the credit card integration feature. We are so glad you are part of our pack!

Jack B.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2018

"Great product, but slow to update feature requests"

Kommentare: The charge system is great, the refund system easy to use. Our customers would like the ability to pay with Apple pay or Chase pay, and nothing being discussed with these systems. PE should get out in front and offer this or look at options and discuss in releases.

Vorteile: We like the fact that the software is very straight forward. It is very easy to use and it is for the most part a great solution for our dog service business. The immediate access to chat for support is the strongest part of the software. Its the main reason we keep it as all software is hard to understand and follow at times, but great support is worth it!

Nachteile: I do not like the time it takes to have feature requests updated or added. We have asked for items to make our business easier, and they have yet to be added. So feature requests, while nice, there is no que for your feature request, how likely is it to get created or fixed? There are reports that do not match the pull down menus. How hard would it be to fix these? We use 2 reports, a Daily and what we refer to as a Monthly, but we cannot change the "Petexec" report to Monthly. We do not use the others. We would like the ability to change the reports or wording of any of the headings, to better represent OUR business. We do not use the accounting or time reports or temperment tests, we would like to have the system updated so that we can remove the "sign into daycare" option for boardings, as all of our clients in BOARDING, get free daycare. So why do we need to see it?

• Bewertet am 4.11.2018
Donna C.
Front desk supervisor
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"My experience with Pet Exec"

Kommentare: The ability to print reports with just about anything you can think of, easy to navigate around and the sms feature.

Vorteile: This software does a lot of things that we used to have to do physically, so it saves us a lot of time and we can keep in touch with our clients easily. It is also easy to read and teach to other employees.

Nachteile: I would like to see a way to see the purchase histories easier when making a reservation...the somewhat new feature shows the last time anything was purchased, which is misleading because the last time a client purchased might be just a deposit for a boarding.

Beverley W.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"Couldn't Imagine my Business Without PetExec"

Kommentare: I've tried other software trials and worked from good old fashion pen and paper and honestly could not imagine changing to another software. Everything from the customer support to the functionality is simple and hassle free. I love it!

Vorteile: PetExec makes the day to day running of my dog daycare and training business a breeze. The reports, customization, tracking of receivables, email capabilities and so much more allow me to effectively and efficiently run my business.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything negative I can say about this software. Every time I think they don't have something I need, they update the software to make it even better.

von PetExec an 28.5.2020

Thank you so much Beverley! We are thankful to have you in our pack/family!

Pat G.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2020

"Best Software for Pet Care Services"

Kommentare: Best investment I made upon starting my business. Feel like I got luck, because now there are many competitors out their trying to pull us away from PetExec, but NONE of them can come close to the ease and customer service that we've experienced for 10 years with them.

Vorteile: Not only easy to use for multiple users, multiple locations but customer service like no other regardless of industry. These are the hardest working people I've ever met in my life long career in business. They truly love what they do and very much proud of what they've built.

Nachteile: The only thing that I maybe don't like is the area related to dog training is not as expansive as the daycare, boarding and grooming. But it works well for what we need, just not as complete.

von PetExec an 20.5.2020

Hi Pat! Many thanks for this review and your kind remarks. Being owned by the 2 original owners/developers is a key to our success! Even after 14+ years, US based development and support have been a #1 priority. Especially now, during this present pandemic crisis. Our owners have made it a priority to keep our support staff intact so we can make sure we have our packmates backs. It is our pleasure!
Please connect with us via a feature request to note the enhancements/features you would appreciate. We do read all requests and when feasable, we incorporate them into our updates!
We are glad that PetExec has added value to your business - that is our goal!

• Bewertet am 17.5.2020
Emily H.

"Awesome Software"

Kommentare: Overall a great product. They [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are in tune with todays' changing times and they provide updates to the software on an as needed basis. Very receptive to the needs of their clients.

Vorteile: Easily tailored to fit your business. Easy to train new employees. clients can upload their own vaccines.

Nachteile: Webcam section should be able to handle basic IP Camera, instead of having to purchase 1 brand.
Client security on APP. We care about data breaches and would prefer a stronger requirement for passwords on the moblie app or two factor.

von PetExec an 20.5.2020

Hi Emily, thanks so much for your review of our system! We constantly strive to introduce new features, and upgrades to current features to help add value for our amazing packmates.
We have partnered, and integrated with iDogCam as we have been able to extensively test their product in our system which takes a lot of time and due diligence. You do have the option to utilize other webcams in your system, however, due to the testing it takes, we cannot guarantee support for outside vendors of webcams.
In regards to the client security on the app, we do have Two Factor Authentication, an additional security level that your pet parents can enable. Here is some documentation for you to take a look at. http://docs2.petexec.net/content/37_docs_and_pdfs/Two_Factor_Authentication.pdf Please come into tech support (live chat) if you have any questions regarding this information. We are in tech support live chat M-F 9 am -7 pm EST and also by phone and email.

Meredith W.
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2019

"Best Cloud Based Kennel Software Around!"

Kommentare: PetExec makes maintaining your client, pet and financial records simple. It allows our business to run smoothly and efficiently, it's also easy for our clients to use saving our staff time. The available reports make it easy to analyze your income, services and occupancy providing crucial information to understand what is working and not working in your business.

Vorteile: What I love the most about PetExec is that it has been around for almost 20 years, the developers work in our industry and truly understand the needs of kennel and daycare businesses. Their dedication to our industry and to their clients is their top priority. They are constantly making improvements and take client feedback seriously, they also integrate with a phenomenal credit card processor who truly cares about your bottom line not theirs.

Nachteile: So far I do not have any complaints, everything is to my satisfaction.

von PetExec an 7.11.2019

Thank You Meredith!

It is our pleasure to serve your amazing business

• Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Anna H.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2019

"So Happy with Pet Exec software"

Kommentare: As noted above, I believe the fee has been more than covered with ease of use equaling loads of time savings. I belong to other dog day care owners groups and every time someone new asks what software do you use I am happy to say "Pet Exec" they understand my business needs and work very hard behind the scenes to continually enhance my experience.

Vorteile: I've been a client since we opened 8 years ago. The initial support was very good. and I haven't looked back. The best thing about them is a couple of things: I find the facebook group very helpful when I have a question. They are continually upgrading and refining the modules-With updates built into the very reasonable subscription fee. Training new hires on it is a breeze. Now admittedly, I am not a big facility and I am sure I don't use literally half of what is in there, but I know it is a powerful system that saves me loads of time and money. I think it is the time savings that I appreciate the most (with auto confirmations and email blasts being so easy to do). Oh and I just discovered the two way texting feature! This has allowed us to communicate so much faster and adding in an image is easy. My Clients love this!
Reporting functions are good and allow me to quickly handle monthly reconciliations and deposits.
The color coding feature is really great and I can be confident that my employees can readily see alerts and mange when I am not in the office.

Nachteile: I cannot really think of anything much. If I do have an enhancement request there is a straightforward way to communicate it to them.

• Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Angela H.
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2016

"New Upgrade Is Great; Customer Service is Tops"

Kommentare: I've been using Pet Exec for several years now and, while some software quirks and inconsistencies are frustrating, overall the software is VERY functional and easy to use. Things are continuously improving and the customer service / technical support team is excellent. I would like to see the functionality for customers making their own reservations improve. Unless I'm behind the times (which is entirely possible), customers can log in and make reservations, but the team at the business doesn't have visibility or "approval" step before the reservation is entered into the system. This may not be an issue for some businesses, but for ours, this step is essential. We offer Chauffeur Service and specific drop-off windows for boarding clients. The reason we haven't switched to allow our customers to make their own reservations is that we might miss some last-minute Chauffeur pickup requests. I have put in a software upgrade request on this matter, so it's possible the team is considering it. Anyway, the bottom line is that I'm happy with PetExec and the automation it has been able to bring to our facility. While other daycare/boarding facilities in the area are still using whiteboards or hand-written kennel cards for feeding and meds, we have beautiful feeding lists to keep us on track. This alone has reduced our food prep time and increased our accuracy. The Boarding Snapshot has also greatly reduced our holiday preparations since we are able to see at a glance who is boarding so we can accommodate their special needs. Thanks, Pet Exec!

Vorteile: Ease of use, good reporting, fairly clear layout. Love the timeout for security purposes - especially when you have a multi-person front desk. Having a history of what each person did is great for accountability and continuous improvement. LOVE the new dropdowns next to Owner's Name & Pet's Name to go to frequently used functions.

Nachteile: Inconsistencies like having a certain function on a page (like the owner drop-down menu), but not on the next page (like Owner Credit Cards, for example). Clicking the "back button" not taking you to the previous screen, but way back to the Dashboard so you have to perform a search again, Boarding cards opening in a separate tab (good) but Feeding Reports open in the same tab (bad because you're so used to things opening in a new tab, you often accidentally close out Pet Exec altogether and have to log back in). The issue about owner-initiated reservations that I discussed in my review is preventing me from rolling out this valuable functionality. Inability to delete the default Pet Behavioral Advisories - most of the defaults don't apply to us and the custom ones we've created get lost in a long list of checkmarks.

• Bewertet am 8.12.2016
Norman W.
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2016

"Thoughts from Roverchase, LLC"

Kommentare: In general, PetExec has been very reliable. There were two incidents this year that affected our ability to carry on transactions, but it seems as if those outages have been solved. We do quite a bit of training here at Roverchase and the group class portion of the app seems okay, but we do training of daycare dogs and the "Scheduled Services" part of PetExec requires our Front Office to do the coordinating between Daycare Reservations and Scheduled Services calendar appointments. Keeping prepaid daycare days, reservations for daycare attendance, and training appointments coordinated can be a headache if a pet misses a planned day of training. Perhaps I have missed the feature, but it would be nice to have a feature where we could prohibit making online reservations for daycare or for either signing in or picking up boarding dogs on specified days (for instance, dogs can stay over on Christmas, but we would not want them to be able to check in or out on that specific day so that our office staff could have the day off.

Vorteile: Reliable, fast, features available if needed although they don't have to be used.

Nachteile: not multi-tasking. would like to have more synchronization with scheduled services and pre-paid daycare packages Rearrange the location of the selection of whether to send an email receipt on the final checkout screen from below the swipe credit card field to just before it for convenience. Rearrange the stack of times on the Grooming Screen from their current orientation. The order should be Pick up time, Scheduled time, and at the bottom Drop off Time. There is no way to turn off the requirement for choosing a drop off time when scheduling Daycare.

Bo F.
Facility Director
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2020

"It should be 5 stars but..."

Kommentare: Love and hate. Fire and ice.

Vorteile: Boarding and daycare management is a breeze with this program. The vaccine displays, the vaccine reminders, the report card function are all amazing and easy to use!!!

Nachteile: The time clock and scheduling system are cumbersome. There are so many quick easy to use scheduling apps that it is hard to understand why Pet Exec would promote theirs as a feature. They tend to tell you the program can do more than it can realistically. To highlight this, we were told we could run our entire pet business including in home services and retail with this program but anything other than boarding and daycare is difficult and not use friendly as it takes too long. Another issue is Pet Exec is locked into contract with First Data for the financial piece of payments and banking. If you don't or can't use First Data then you cannot take credit cards AT ALL through their system.

von PetExec an 19.5.2020

Hi Bo, Thank you for your helpful comments. I agree that PetExec is at its core built to manage Boarding and Daycare services. The timeclock is very basic in nature and might not be as feature reach as some of the programs that are build specifically for managing employees. As far as integrated merchant companies, we chose FCMS after much due diligence and trust. We can not support or integrate with the many hundreds of different platforms available so we picked the best one for our customers. Thank you for your review and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. We value you very much as a client.

Angela C.
Canine Coordinator
51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Other feature ideas"

Kommentare: We run a large scale daycare and boarding facility and it would be much easier if there was a feature like feeding and medical charts so we can easily keep track of who is/isn't eating and dogs that have play injuries, sensitivities, or anything else. When you are trying to keep track of all of it it is harder to go from boarding dog to boarding dog on the dashboard instead of having a printable spreadsheet type deal. For instance, there is a software for zoos that has a function like that so they can pull up track records for those related things for each animal and you can check off who has/hasn't eaten as well as notes on who needs tended to, but it includes the notes on each animal that is having issues in a solid list instead of a medication list. They track on whether they ate or not is the most important, but for right now we have a notebook and whiteboard to track those things (like who has diarrhea, who threw up when and who hasn't eaten) when it would be much more efficient to have it as a function that the front desk staff and everyone would see. It would definitely streamline how my canine kitchen is ran and how much time it takes us in a day. A feature to click from profile to profile (swipe right like tinder haha) so I can easily update details for each dog instead of opening a million tabs and keeping track of where I left off constantly would make life easier for me as well. Thank you!

Vorteile: The ease in sharing information on each dog, the accessibility, the option for report cards, all the neat features to keep my dogs organized and having saved profiles for each dog to retain detailed information on them.

Nachteile: Lack of mass organization and accessibility to view all details on each dog at once. I would like to be able to scroll through and read about each dog in house to make it easier to keep track of feeding, issues, playgroups and behavioral notes.

Renee R.

"Petexec Review"

Kommentare: Overall the program is decent. It's not a perfect fit for my business personally, but I didn't expect it to be since everyone does things differently. For us, daycare and boarding are all linked together so I can't really use the daycare functions of the program, I have to pretend that all reservations are boarding in order to make it work. One thing I would add to make our lives easier is a short-cut button or tab on the dashboard that sends you directly to the "boarding by kennel" section. I use the boarding by kennel function all day to double check what rooms/kennels I have available for our dogs/cats before making any reservation, and it's a pain to have to search for the link in the drop down menu every time. The only really bad thing I have to say is that so far every experience I've had with customer service hasn't been very good. I normally use the live chat feature which is convenient, however the answers they give me to solve the problems I'm having never make any sense. It seems like they simply type out some generic response without really investigating the issue I'm having. For example, I recently was trying to locate the "maintain owner advisories" option because it was missing from my drop down menu. After telling me that it was located in two other incorrect places, the tech support person then tells me it's located in the "maintain how heard" section... My common sense told me that it wasn't going to be there before I even tried looking for it, which of course it wasn't. It took a few more tries before they sent me in the right direction. Other than that I've generally had a positive experience using the program on a daily basis. There's only a few small things I would change.

Vorteile: Being able to easily see what pets are checking in and out and what pets are currently boarding at the facility is the most important part of helping our business run smoothly.

Nachteile: How daycare reservations are totally separate from the boarding ones. I wish it was blended all into one.. and customer service.

Nicole H.
Tierarzt, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2019

"Dog Boarding Only"

Kommentare: I feel like it does everything I need from Boarding to Daycare to products. It does make life easier.

Vorteile: This software has made my life easy. I like the automated reminders to clients about boarding and I love the ease of booking and changing reservations as needed. It takes the stress out of what we do.

Nachteile: Because I'm only boarding and sometimes daycare, there is a lot that this software does that I don't do. I wish that when signing up, getting help to set it up would have been a free service. When you're starting a business there are a thousand things you must pay for and it's overwhelming. So I feel like what I'm using could be streamlined better, but I'm not a Pet Exec genius to be able to set it up myself. I just did the best I could. Or after 3 years or more of using the product that we would earn free help to really set it up right.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Derek F.
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2020

"Mostly good"

Kommentare: The support folks are terrific. The application is good for my business, does a nice job of reporting, scheduling, and POS.

Vorteile: The scheduling and the POS components are excellent. It makes a good database/Crm tool. It allows for an email blasting tool which makes it easy to communicate with the customer base.

Nachteile: Things I would love to see:
1. A waiting list for grooming...being able to check a box, that would automatically add to the waiting list would be hugely helpful.
2. % based tip calculator...some customers say 15% rather than a $$$ total. SW is good at math calculations, and most people cannot do basic math anymore. This would facilitate and easy adjustment.
3. To be able to customize the amount of hours per dog. Example, dog A takes 3 hrs, so every time the dog gets booked it automatically registers 3 hrs.
4. To have dog specific custom pricing....instead of client specific, since some clients have more than 1 dog. If you have a Std poodle and a yorkie, you need to have 2 different full groom prices.

von PetExec an 19.5.2020

Hi Derek, These are all great suggestions. We of course always try to accommodate as much as possible without over-complicating the system with too many options. Please make sure and submit feature requests as we do view them when we make feature additions / enhancements. We value your ideas and input!

• Bewertet am 21.4.2020
Aj C.
IT Administrator

"All-in-One Wonder Software"

Kommentare: We operate a luxury Daycare, Grooming, Boarding and Dock Diving facility. PetExec has been a life saver, as it incorporates everything from scheduling to customer records to inventory management and order processing! The tech support is fabulous; they have a built in chat support system that is near instant, and their programmer Paul is awesome at adding new features requested by users. Their support guy for First Data is incredible as well. He is expedient and cares about quality customer service just like the rest of the PetExec team. Their rep in tech support is patient and helpful as well. There's so many options in PetExec that it can be overwhelming to new users, which is why I put 4 stars for ease of use. However, the system is very clean looking, has custom color templates to choose from, and is super easy to pick up on. As a programmer and IT admin myself, I can definitely see the thousands of hours of work that have gone into PetExec and I am definitely impressed with the outcome. Their servers are really well maintained and we never experience connection issues or outages. They also have a wonderful Facebook group just for P.E. users that serves as an awesome open forum for people with questions. It is great to be able to network with other people who work in/ run doggie daycare businesses. PetExec is definitely the best product out there for dog businesses hands down; it is the perfect all-in-one wonder software for anyone looking to run a professional dog operation.

Vorteile: Quality programming, ease of use, visual appeal, customer service

Nachteile: So many options it is easy to get lost when trying to reach a specific page. This is mainly for users who don't consistently use P.E. on a daily basis.

Jenn F.

"PetExec Review"

Kommentare: I'm happy with PetExec overall. I do with things were simpler - I find training new team members on it can take months before they fully understand the program.

Vorteile: I like the ability for clients to make reservations online and to keep notes on training clients, boarding clients grooming, etc.

Nachteile: There are too many clicks to accomplish each task. I understand why, but for example - booking a dog walk, I have to select the walk I would like to schedule, select the correct time, then select the time "in" and "out" of the service, then change the default 30 minutes to the actual length of the walk being booked, then assign to our walker, and then submit the booking. This is the same with grooming, training, etc. While I like the customizable option of it, I feel this could be simplified.