Über MiMS Elite

Making funeral arrangements easier, saving time and securing your families' information.

Erfahre mehr über MiMS Elite

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie MiMS Elite bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Lou S.
Owner in Kanada

Review of MiMS Elite

Kommentare: After getting to know Mike Hepburn and his outstanding staff it was a without question decision to switch to Funeral Tech. The new MIMS software easily integrates with the websiteand makes for a smooth uplink to the funeral homes website. Mike and his staff are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and a privilege to work with. They are always there for us, to answer questions and tech support no matter how trivial the issue may be. Shelby is outstanding at her job and made me comfortable with the transition to the new website and it was without incident. I also love the fact that I have total control over the layout and design of my website and that I can change the design whenever it is convenient for me and I can accomplish this from my office without having to contact the company. I would recommend anyone that does not have a website or considering changing funeral management software or website providers to please call Funeral Tech. I promise you will not be disappointed. This company and its outstanding family of caring people are an irreplaceable asset to the funeral homes that work with them. I look forward to a continued relationship with Funeral Tech for many years to come. Thank you for all that you do to make our lives as funeral directors easier.

Kimberley B.
Accountant 1 in USA
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Covers all the bases

Kommentare: As far as funeral software goes, I found MIMS really handles just about everything I would need it to.

I love that the software does everything from handle the accounts/payments to printing prayer cards and books. Having to only type info in one place made life much easier!

I like it better than some of the others I have used.

Jerel B.
Co-owner in USA

Very dissatisfied.

Kommentare: Product not complete to charge for extras. No help from company at all

Antwort von FuneralTech

This is unfortunate that Jerel feels that there was no support for his product or ability to add "Extras" to his contracts. In the software there is an Alterations button allowing you to add as many "extras" that you need too. We also offer a 24/7 technical support phone line that can be used an unlimited amount of times.

Michelle B.
USA

Fantastic Option, User Friendly, Great Support

Kommentare: When we decided to invest in software, we vetted every option that had a solid demo available. Continuously, FuneralTech staff and technology rose to the top. After much debate and research, we selected FuneralTech for software as well as web design. We really couldn't be happier. The support staff is amazing, nearly always available or extremely quick to respond if not immediately available. The software is user-friendly. We chose a personal design for our internet presence and the project management team was excellent in making our vision a reality. Major props!!!

Myles O.
Owner in Kanada

I switched...

Kommentare: I switched to Funeral Tech in November 2013, been a fabulous experience. On May 1, 2014 we will switch to the MIMS Program. We are excited about integrating both systems. This should make life much easier.