Über The Mortgage Office

Kreditsoftware, die leistungsstark, flexibel und einfach zu bedienen ist.

Erfahre mehr über The Mortgage Office

Reports and customization options gives you a quick way to find what you need to find rapidly and present those findings in a coherent manner. It does what it is supposed to do flawlessly.

The learning process was very complex and difficult to understand in the beginning.

Bewertungen zu The Mortgage Office

The Mortgage Office hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 255 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du The Mortgage Office bereits verwendet?

Anisa
Anisa
Dealing Representative and Chief Compliance Officer in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen

Long time user, first time reviewer. Stable, reliable tool. Strong support. Clean audits.

Kommentare: For what's out there, this tool works well. As far as I can see there is no holistic product that manages the lending side of a MIC, the capital side of a MIC, robust and standard accounting tasks (financial statement generation) and exempt market issuance. But this one works really well at getting me data that can be imported into the accounting system with minimal fuss and high accuracy. The more we use it and learn about it, the more time this tool creates for our MIC team.

Really like the ability to save customize fields and save query views as spreadsheets. Really like the ability to save reports and letters as spreadsheets (or .pdfs through the platform vs. via print to .pdf menus). Good audit trails for reports, changes, statements, etc. We're now learning how to better manage dates to result in reports that balance to our accounting program -- pretty good. Would have loved to have known that sooner. Support team are on site with the company and are well informed as to how the platform works -- pretty decent turnaround time for a company on the other side of the continent. I have a healthy respect for the support team's skills and knowledge.

Would love to have a hosted customer wiki or bulletin board where users could share tips and tricks. Would love to receive an email weekly with tips and tricks, did-you-know, or other implementation hints. Would love more information about stuff like how custom fields are added to the merge field list in custom letters -- using for years and just learned this. Tell us more about the nuances for customization and let us talk to each other and I think you'll have users for life.

Audrey
Executive Director in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No software is perfect...but this one is pretty close....and the customer support is top notch!

Kommentare: We have had a huge time savings using The Mortgage Office. ACH file is automatically generated at the click of a button. Loan payment input is simple. Monthly reports to our Lenders are generated and emailed right from the system. In the past we needed to scan the reports and e-mail them to the right people using our old system.

The software makes applying loan payments a breeze. We utilize ACH Express to remit monthly payments to our Lenders. That process is relatively easy. The creation of the NACHA file automatically by the system has saved us so much time. We used to have to manually load up that information, opening us up for human error.

The clickable items on the left had side of the home screen are a little clunky. We tend to use Tasks & Reports the most, and I find sometimes I have trouble finding it as it is a good way down the list and doesn't stand out.

SHERRI
owner in USA

Best money spent

Kommentare: It has been wonderful for many years. I came from a company that had the software in 83, when I started my own I choose the same software in 85.

We are able to do the work of two employees with just one. Less money by far.

Very little. I have been working with this software since 1983.

Joshua
USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product / Weak Service

Kommentare: The sales pitch was outstanding. If you want to get someone on the phone from the sales team, boom - they're on. The software itself has been a godsend. We were doing all of our statements on Word and Excel, and we would spend ours getting everything right. As we've grown in size (we have over $150 million in loans outstanding now), we almost had no choice to buy software to help manage the behemoth we've become. We sampled some other cheaper software, but The Mortgage Office is clearly the best one out there. That doesn't mean it's perfect - I am not a big fan of the statements the software generates. For example, on an investor statement, the "interest paid in 2016" box at the top right of the statement shows the gross interest paid. I essentially want it to show the net interest paid (interest less servicing fees). There is an option to do that, but then the statement hides the servicing fees we charge our investors. I like to be transparent and show our investor what they are getting net, but also show them the servicing fees. To get this done The Mortgage Office wanted to charge huge sums of money to customize. I am also not a big fan of the investor statements in general, there are a lot of aesthetic issues that need to be fixed, but they refuse to do it unless I pay them. Regardless of the minor issues described above, the software is good and worth the money. My biggest gripe is with customer support. When you get the support team on the phone, they are incredibly polite and knowledgeable, and always solve my problems. I would give the 5 stars if I could. The reason I am giving them 2 stars is not because of them, they are great. They are just incredibly understaffed, and I've never gotten one of them on the phone. I have to leave a message, and they rarely get back to you same day. It usually takes 24-48 hours, which is just absurd in our business. I even told one of the owners that I am willing to pay a much higher monthly fee (it's about $175 per month for service) if they could staff properly and have people pick up the phone when you call. I would seriously pay about $500/month to make this possible. I am running a $150 million business, and I need to know that I can reach someone within minutes when I have a time sensitive question. This is the reason I would most likely not recommend this product. If they can resolve this issue I would give the company all 5 stars.

Great tool to track loans, monitor loans, produce useful reports, produce borrower statements that are accurate, produces decent lender statements, the customer service reps are very helpful and knowledgeable, the software is relatively easy to use once you really study it.

IMPOSSIBLE TO GET CUSTOMER SUPPORT ON THE PHONE - PLEASE RAISE MONTHLY SERVICING FEE IN ORDER TO HIRE MORE STAFF. I WILL GLADLY PAY MORE IF I KNOW I CAN GET SOMEONE ON THE PHONE RIGHT AWAY TO ANSWER A TIME SENSITIVE QUESTION, AS OPPOSED TO WAITING 24-48 HOURS FOR A RESPONSE.

Veniece
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with our new loan servicing software!!

Kommentare: HomesFund is very happy with the overall use, speed, and functionality of the software - and - it's in the cloud!

Setting up was fairly easy. The customer support team has my back on a daily basis on varied topics as I continue to build out the Loan Servicing system. They get back to me quickly and with great guidance and expertise.

Some of my uploads were not accepted; however, I'm sure there was a share of user error as part of the reason 😊

Erika
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extraordinary

Kommentare: Five star experience. TMO is like staying at a nice hotel. Your expectations are exceeded, you're met with exceptional customer service, and you're confident and comfortable.

TMO takes away a lot of the manual work required with our previous software. Productivity is important to us. This automates, simplifies, and clarifies borrower payments, lender disbursements, escrow management. It's incredible. Integration was definitely a project but only because of our starting point. We were operating so chaotically to just get by. The support team was incredibly helpful and still is incredibly helpful. If I could only list one reason why I'm happy with TMO, it would be support. So responsive, so knowledgeable, and friendly.

Integration was definitely the most difficult part. The software we used before was absolutely the reason it was difficult.

Sohail
President in USA

TMO User

We have been using The Mortgage Office for several months and been very pleased with our experience. The software does everything we initially set out to accomplish and then some. The Mortgage Office has best in class reporting features which are a huge selling point for our clients. We have had several clients switch from other servicers primarily for the software's ability to generate adhoc reports online. Their support is second to none. Always responsive and very helpful. Our initial learning curve was made easy just because of the tremendous amount of support we received.

The software is hosted on a virtual computer and I wish it was web based. This is not really con. More so a personal preference.

Gwen
Executive Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Experienced Professionals

Kommentare: We are transitioning from a "manual" loan servicing process utilizing excel spreadsheets to this automated loan servicing solution and are looking forward to gaining efficiencies with this robust software.

The software is comprehensive and captures both loan servicing and corresponding trust accounting transactions. The company's customer relations, sales, support and training staff are amazing professionals. They set this company apart from its competition.

We conduct annual reviews on our loans and it would be great if the software could capture spreads of tax returns and financial statements to have all of the financial data, insurance and collateral information in one repository.

Joseph
VP, Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TMO is a great partner

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

We have been working as the payment provider for over 9 years. They are a great partner and we love that they, like Usio strive for excellence and to delight their customers.

We have not heard any complaints from our merchants about the software.

Julie
Vice President of Payment Acceptance in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TMO Review

Kommentare: I would stay with this software for as long as I have my business.

Works efficiently and the team is very knowledgable. Theyn have a great support staff as well.

I did not find anything that did not work well.

Heather
Loan Servicing Admin in USA
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Multiuse, Multilevel Software

Kommentare: The Mortgage Office is such a great software backed by a great experienced team. The software is innovative and always makes your process easier and quicker. This also happens with the team behind the scenes. When any issues arise, the support team is on top of it. As our company grows, so do our software needs and this is a cause for continuous training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and her crew are amazing! The in person training is totally worth the trip! You are able to customize the training to really dive deep into the topics that interest your company. Ramiro has all the tips and tricks to save time and being able to pick his brain about TMO is a real treat! The hospitality here is unmatched !

This software allows you to customize to fit your own needs. It is capable of tackling complex setups with the different tools available. Very user friendly. Where we would spend hours in just creating and sending letters and notices, the mortgage office fast tracks this and many other tasks by using its custom letters capability. Time saver!

At this time, Lucro is fully satisfied with this software

Rick
Founder/CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great Loan origination for small private money lender

Kommentare: Wouldn’t be such a long-time customer if we weren’t so happy with the overall product features, benefits and support.

After nearly 18 years as a user on dedicated local server, we made the switch to the cloud-based AWS version and couldn’t be happier. Timing was excellent as the pandemic followed soon after installation. A key benefit is this platforms now works on most all systems, including iOS. That’s great news for small operators like myself.

We struggled initially with a few features but utilized the vendor’s excellent tech support to resolve. Maintenance support is pricey but is top of the line.

Annette
Controller in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The software is so stable, I never experience downtime.

Kommentare: I've been using The Mortgage Office for 5 years. My monthly invoicing process went from being a 2-day challenge to a 2-hour piece of cake. My support needs are rare, but I still run into an occasional problem because I have entered something wrong and can't find it myself. Invariably the support staff is readily available, responsive, competent, and dedicated to getting me back on track. Plus the software is so stable, I never experience downtime. Just a great product.

Reliability. I trust TMO to keep accurate, consistent records

The first month billing can't be longer than 30 days. We usually do not invoice our borrower until the end of the first full month following closing, so there is often a 32-60 day gap. If we don't send out an invoice at the end of the month in which the loan closes, the borrower's billing statement reports them as late.

Richard
Founder and President in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

ABS-TMO Loan Service Software

Kommentare: My mortgage company invested in the ABS loan service software in 1981. We were lucky to have originally selected ABS because, through the years, they have outperformed the other companies we've examined, that have developed along the way. ABS has continued to frequently upgrade not only their programs but the software and systems that drive their loan service software, TMO. I've been very happy with the customer service; however, some of our employees have on occasion expressed a desire for higher levels; in fairness, I believe the ABS customer service is above the average of most software companies with which we've dealt. Accommodating convenience and ease of use is strong. ABS allows huge volumes of supporting files, loan documents, appraisals, ETC, to be available at a click from within a specific loan file; more important is that the method they've designed does so without noticeably slowing the system. ABS appears to have strived to accommodate requirements of the many new loan servicing regulations as they have developed in recent years. Although, we have worried about ABS meeting some of the required loan service deadlines and on a few occasions began developing work around procedures in case the programming changes were not made in time. In the end, our concerns were unnecessary and ABS delivered by the regulatory deadlines. Note: The software agreement is unusual; potential clients should carefully read and understand the agreement which is easy to inadvertently violate by accessing the program from a home or other remote connection unless a single laptop is used in all locations in conjunction with a single dedicated terminal server. In the end, the negative issues mentioned herein are relatively small in relationship to the overall quality and ease of use of the product and of the company's history of updating the quality and performance of their systems as well as accommodating the required regulatory changes. I have not seen another system I'd rather have; even at a much higher price.

Janet
Manager, Mortgage Administrations in Kanada

You Won't Regret Getting This Software

Kommentare: I have been using the software for 4 months now and at this time, I'm fully operational and I can call myself an "advanced" user. My success of using this software is due largely to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. These two technical support staff have been so patient with me and had supported me throughout the bad times when I mess up things in the software or ask stupid questions. They made me a better user of the software so that I can get the most out of all the features.

Software is easy to use and technical support is second to none. Fast technical support response and each support staff is patient and understanding. I love the follow up after the support team assisted me with a problem to ensure that I'm operating smoothly and that my problem was solved. This is one software where I can customize my own documents with my own customize fields which make this work for me. Love the statement generation feature. I also love the fact that my other colleagues can view loan details without having me generating or summarizing the loan details for them. The many features offered by the software save me time and allow me to spend the time on other matters.

I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Dianne
CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The conversion from our previous software, training and implementation was a breeze.

Kommentare: Efficiencies are key to a great team. This software allows my team to manage the easier aspects of the job quickly and easily leaving them more time to focus on other projects.

The Escrow Analysis, Payment Application, Conversation Logs, Statements and Past Due Notices. The ability to reformat our communication to customers quickly and easily. The entire software package has made our mortgage management efficient and accurate.

It's not necessarily a con but would love to have an adhoc reporting tool. Some of the fields have no reporting tools embedded in the software and I would love to be able to pull them out.

Loren
Accountant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

So functional!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been pleasant. After the training, it was realized that we could use many other parts of this software in other parts of our daily business. We have even seamlessly added another kind of loan service for our citizens.

The smart views is my favorite place to be in The Mortgage Office. This application makes it simple to group different kinds of loans together and see that total of that type of loan. The attachments in each loan folder has also helped us cut down on the hard files that were being stored.

I do not have a least favorite function.

Denise
General Manager in USA

Business Partner No 1

Kommentare: Great responsive, prompt and friendly support. The software gives you the ability to accommodate volume as your business grows.

Streamline company procedures and management of database. The Smart Views and Categories component make the portfolio management much easier.

Annul Escrow Analysis . Did not work as smoothly and statement to the borrower is confusing . The servicing fee is listed as "insurance" instead of servicing fee.

Consultant in USA

Have used this software for 7 years, works very well, we have had very few issues.

Excellent handling of Trust Accounting. You can sell a loan to multiple investors, assign any percentage you want, and program handles split payments perfectly. have never had a problem with an investor check in 7 years. Customer support is also excellent (although I rarely use it).

Would like to see a more automated way to print borrower letters and statements by selecting one option (for instance) "Print Today's Letters" rather than printing letters separately.

Juanna
Admintrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Functional

Kommentare: The IT team is always happy and readily available to help resolve our issues. The teachings are also done in a manner that any elementary school kids should understand. We love the IT team!

The accessibility to navigate through the loans is easy. It's simple to understand and learn from.

Every time there is an update, they come with many glitches that impedes us to proceed with our normal workday. We spend several hours with the stupendous IT team.

Melissa
Loan Administration Supervisor - Loan Underwriter in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loan Servicing

TMO is very convenient in all the available tools to contact, track, store, and paper trail necessary documentation and pertinent correspondence with individual clients to easily keep our staff abreast of vital information needed to effectively service loans.

Learning all the tips and tricks to most efficiently utilize the software for our business needs.

Jerrel
Managing Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Big Fan

Kommentare: very good experience

It's easy to use, helps me create a positive impression with borrowers and makes running my business easy.

Id love a plugin that helped more with escrow management, calendering and managing tax and ins payments. I use TLO and it is not available. Id also like to transfer my several loan files to the online system, but my setup makes this impractical.

Emily
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for what is was designed for!

Once you get a handle on the product, it is very easy to use and navigate. Lots of helpful reports and tips and tricks to making loan servicing a lot simpler.

I do feel as though it takes a little time to get a handle on how to use and navigate the program. Especially if you're just getting your feet wet in this type of programming or industry.

Angela
Controller in Kanada

Multiple useful functionalities; increased efficiency of processing significantly.

It's an integrated program that includes multiple functions, from loan management, to trust accounting, to investor management. The software has excellent accuracy and has been able to increase efficiency of processing at our company significantly. Our company went through several different similar products so far, and this is the best one.

The software does not easily accommodate different companies' different processes. Anything that differs from a typical business model requires manual workarounds, which can be time-consuming.

Karl
IT Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Company

Kommentare: I would say that working with The Mortgage Office has been great. Easy company to work with and they go over and above to help you with any issue.

We love the ease of us and the reporting features.

I cannot think of anything that I would say is a con.