SiteLink Web Edition Erfahrungen

Über SiteLink Web Edition

Skalierbare, Funktionsreiche Self-Storage-Software mit hochwertigem Support macht SiteLink Web Edition zum Liebling von Besitzern eines einzelnen oder mehreren Shops.

Erfahre mehr über SiteLink Web Edition

This product was extremely easy to learn. The self help videos are very informative way of finding quick answers to issues you may have.

I really dread calling tech support because i know that many times (not all times - but most) it is going to consume too much time.

Bewertungen zu SiteLink Web Edition

SiteLink Web Edition hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 444 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SiteLink Web Edition bereits verwendet?

Frank
Frank
Director of Operations & Revenue Management in USA

Best software in the business. Very intuitive and user friendly as well as powerful.

Kommentare: Managing my business with best practices. Nothing else to say!

The ease of use is definitely the big draw. New employees pick up on it quickly allowing our business to continue as employees move around etc. Also the power the software has to easily attend to all the different scenarios that storage presents. The revenue management and inventory management functionality makes growing your business and reacting to market trends easy and seamless. The reporting is robust.

Having to log in after every step. Some functions need tracked but not all. Gets tedious and forces users to use minimal and not very secure log in credentials to save time.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you so much! Your administrator's settings determine whether you have to log in anew each time you want to record a transaction such as a payment or move-in. Same for log in credentials: your administrator's settings determine the length of passwords and use of "strong" passwords. We recommend the latter but also use of programs to keep up with your passwords, not just for SiteLink, such as LastPass.com We do log all manager activities including payments, credits, reversals, unit size/rate/name changes and more. Let us know if we can show reports and special log files. Thank you! Team SiteLink

Anthony
MANAGER (PART-TIME) in USA

Entirely Satisfactory Software Application

Kommentare: Title of review says it all.

Intuitive application easy to navigate, particularly the Dashboard feature that allows easy access to items that need attention.

Inability to link lead to lease with facility email; inability to account for non-business days in assessing late fees (system counts Sunday & holidays as days past due).

Alison
Director of Operations in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SiteLink web edition lacks the ability to seamlessly run multiple facilities remotely

Kommentare: The only benefit I can say that I have gotten is that it is easy to use for what it is. The time wasted logging in and out of different locations to run daily operations remotely and the lack of a fully functional cloud based solution has made any benefit to using this software seem non existent.

I like the ease of use that the software offers. The learning curve is very small. The online training videos are great, support is excellent when they are able to help with your issue. Everything is in a place that seems to make sense. The flow from step-to-step is there. Fast process to rent, move-out, take payments, etc.

My biggest dislike about SiteLink web edition is the fact that if you run multiple locations as I do, then you have to log off of one location and then login to the other location for everything you need to do. You cannot have multiple locations open on one computer at the same time. There is also a huge issue with using DoorKing software and gate controllers with SiteLink when you are running multiple facilities. The online version of SiteLink, MyHub is getting better, but is FAR behind the competition in terms of functionality. It lacks so many features that are absolutely imperative to run daily operations that it forces you to use the Web Edition and spend wasted time switching from one location to the other, even when they are all under the same corporate code. If MyHub had the functionality of Web Edition I would be a SiteLink user for life, but it doesn't and as far as I can see, updates are slow going with no information given to users on what is coming, when it is coming, or any real insights. The repeated answer I have been given is "we are working on that", or "it is a known issue", yet no details on a fix. This leaves me constantly frustrated and currently looking for a better PMS that will do what I need, is cloud based, and will work with my Kiosk, website for online rentals and gate controllers. If I find something that fits those needs, I will leave SiteLink without second guessing my choice. I feel like I have wasted valuable time waiting for updates.

Antwort von Storable

We appreciate your taking our call to help the other day. I am glad we were able to show how you to eliminate logging in and out and demonstrate how you switch locations instantly. SiteLink myHub has the tools for daily opertion as we pointed out. The list of industry-exclusive myHub features is actually quite long. Take the fast speed, up-time, the 3-D map in both myHub and on websites, interactive reminders, revenue management, texting options, or on-click access for a full view of tenant records. We continue to share our myHub road map in our newsletters and will add coming features to the bulletin board in SiteLink - thank you for pointing out ways for more visibility. Please continue to share your feedback with your account rep. Thank you, Team SiteLink

Sonjia
manager in USA

Excellent web edition

I love the web edition and it is easy to use.

The vacant unit report could be more simple, be able to remove prorates from report. We only need unit number, size, area, days vacant and price.

Nicci
Nicci
Senior Store Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use Sitelink daily, whether I'm on the office computer, home laptop, or mobile device.

Kommentare: Remote access to thousands of tenant accounts.

The software is regularly offering updates to keep up with the ever-changing demands of the self-storage industry. Their electronic signature feature has been incredibly helpful with generating move-ins by expanding our reach to customers that cannot physically come to our office. Their mobile friendly application has been a time saver and an on-the-go problem solver. As an administrator using the software I have the instant ability to customize the features as well as restrict/approve access to the software by others. From a users perspective, the many processes can be a little tricky to master at first but once they've been memorized the work-flow is very simple and easily executed.

The abundance of processes can be slightly overwhelming to new users. Also, the ease of alternating between screens/processes can create confusion for the user and allow for accidental incorrect implementations.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you, and kudos for operating the complex business that's self-storage, which seems simple on the surface.

Anatoly
Anatoly
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SiteLink is very easy to use and streamlines all basic storage operations into simple tasks.

Kommentare: SiteLink aids in effortlessly running the day to day business operations that I am responsible for. It's simply amazing! I have used its layout to structure my daily activities.

It is very easy to use and walks you step by step through moving customer in and out. It divides different storage functions into easy to use sections that anyone can learn. The customer service is great and they are quickly available when called upon. Overall, I have to say that SiteLink is amazing!

The website capabilities seem to not work with most Mac users. There is also no way to do move ins online, from our website, like there are with making payments.

Antwort von Storable

Hi Anatoly, thank you very much for the 5-star review! We like to hear SiteLink helps manage your day-to-day workload. We can't wait to have you try myHub, which runs on Apple products, including Safari. SiteLink introduced online rentals in 2008 and to date is the leader in websites offering reservations, rentals and even signature capture for leases. Give us a call and we will show you examples of the powerful websites our clients have created rivaling those of the REITs. Thank you again for your comments! Team SiteLink

Ron
Ron

Great Software for Self Storage business

Straight forward intuitive operations. Easy to navigate, easy to find customer information, easy to train others to use.

It is a bit dated. The software should be easier to customize for our use. There should be an index for hidden buttons and for every day use.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you Ron for the review and comments. We love suggestions and feedback, that is how we grow. Please know we are rolling out new features at a rapid pace for myHub, the browser-based version of SiteLink. The new myHub runs on mobile devices and feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Have you tried it yet? There is no additional cost, simply log in with the same credentials. The data is the same, updated in real time, as Web Edition. Many users like myHub for its streamlined, user-friendly interface and clean modern look. We have the index you mentioned and look forward to sharing it with you. When we chat, we would like to better understand how you would like to customize SiteLink for your use. We have implemented every imaginable billing and operations option our nearly 15,000 single and multi-store operators have given us. That's not to say we will ever have them all, but we never stop adding! Thank you again for the 5-star review, Team SiteLink

Chief Operating Officer in USA
Verbraucherdienste

Great customer service, easy to use

Updates are quarterly - offers desktop version and online hub version. Can use the software for general use on ipad. The myhub is great for running cards.

Still working on modernizing their online portal but making great strides to catch up. Limited support on the weekends.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad to see you use the new myHub. Wait till you see the 3D map, new unit revenue management and dual billing option: starting soon, you have a choice to either auto bill automatically at midnight, or, wait to auto bill tenants in batch after doing your lock check - right through myHub! Owners love the user friendly billing menu allowing them to remove tenants (who moved out or made other arrangements for payment) from the auto bill list before processing the batch. Thank you for your kind words about our service! Our after-hours support is always available on weekends and responds within minutes to assist with pressing problems. Thank you! Team SiteLink

Andrew
Andrew
Personal Trainer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Management System

Kommentare: Helped us manage our customer base and increase profitability. It's easy to use so it was easy to train on.

My favorite part is the reminders section. It live updates when it's time to remove an overlock. I also really like the text messages you can send to customers when they are past due.

The updates could cause occasional crashes and they would take too long to reload while customers were in the office. The reports could be better for their breakdowns on the occupancy and marketing.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you for your review and comments. SiteLink is designed to run fast - please reach out to our customer support team and they will help solve your issues with crashes and reload time. Have you tried exporting the Lead Funnel report? It breaks down a LOT of data, including marketing based on filters you can customize. We are happy to hear we helped increase profitability for your company and we wish you continued success!

Marjii
Marjii
Property Manager in USA

Sitelink's robust software handles most of the vital operational admin tasks.

Kommentare: Sitelink is easy to install, use and customize. It handles so many of the admin tasks that are vital for operations and integrates seamlessly to other operational software, like our merchant services, directory listings and website. Their support team is very responsive and has helped with anything that comes up. I truly feel that I have a tech team supporting me all the time.

It's easy to learn and there are different options to complete a tasks, with lots of shortcuts built in. Integrations have worked smoothly for us.

The auction/lien process could be fine-tuned. The letters don't seem to process the way they should. Would like to add ability to upload multiple images in the tenant account for liens from a tablet or phone. Also a map in the mobile version.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you for the 5-star review and the comments. We are placing the finishing touches on an amazing map feature for SiteLink myHub, the mobile platform you mentioned. We are confident you'll be pleased, look for it in the coming months.

Lorie
Controller in Kanada
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An Awesome Experience!

Kommentare: We have been using Sitelink Web Edition and Corporate Control Centre for years. When they said they had become merchant service providers, we were immediately intrigued by the idea. We thought we'd give it a try with a handful of new acquisitions, I mean - why not? We had such a positive experience that we chose to move all our merchant services to Sitelink.

The biggest advantage of using Sitelink and Sitelink Merchant Services is the seamless usage. What I mean about that is...when a transaction doesn't record properly in Sitelink, or on a tenants card, there is no ability for finger pointing between Management system and Merchant supplier, no back and forth - Sitelink just handles it. And I must say, we haven't even had any instances of that - our prior Management System and Merchant supplier, would send us back and forth so many times that we would just give up and manually record or refund to make it right. We've seen a lot of systems over the years, as we acquire and take on previous systems and convert them. We now convert to Sitelink - Day One! We also smile to ourselves when we learn a selling location is already ON Sitelink , we know our lives are going to be so much easier. The Sitelink team are top-notch, they not only know what THEY are doing, the are not satisfied until WE know what we are doing - quite a feat for a technology company! Unsurpassed!! As far as conversions go - Sitelink does it all - easy peasy!

The only Con I can think of for Merchant Services is the paperwork to get through! I have to say this was a complaint of mine on our previous suppliers as well, however. Really, there is no different, but once it's all signed up - it's just a sit back and wait until the debit machines are delivered, charge them up and plug them in - it's just that easy!

Antwort von Storable

Thank you so much for the comments! We are always working on reducing the application process. It does depend on the store - the first one can take longer than all subsequent ones, for example. And, our OneSupport, our in-house service for software and merchant processing under 1 roof sets up your merchant accounts in SiteLink. You no longer need to waste time doing that yourself...Thanks so much!

Susan
manager
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Happy with Web Edition

I feel like it's easy to use. Particularly the move in/move out and transfer process. I think the credit card process is easy to use too. If ever I have a problem the folks at SiteLink are always ready to help.

That it's not available on my mobile device. I think it would be beneficial to have this Web Edition available on a mobile device to be able to access when not in office.

Antwort von Storable

"We appreciate the positive review Susan; thank you! SiteLink's Customer Support Representatives pride themselves on answering any question and solving any issue quickly in an upbeat, friendly manner. And because SiteLink incorporate's TeamViewer screen-sharing technology, the support team is able to remotely walk a customer through the answer using the customer's own computer. To address the Con you listed as 'not being available on your mobile device", we wanted to point out that there are a number of functions you can access from your phone. You may login to myhub.sitelink.com in any web browser on any device (tablet, smartphone, PC or MAC) using your same SiteLink Web Edition login credentials. Currently you can perform move-ins/outs, transfers and take payments using SiteLink myHub (a free browser-based companion to SiteLink Web Edition.) Also included is eFile management for electronic lease processing, monitoring, follow-up and lightening fast lease audits. Access an interactive Walk-though report right from your phone; add notes, mark a unit as overlocked, etc. - all being synced with your SiteLink Web Edition database in the cloud. View a number of reports and even a high-level reporting dashboard using SiteLink myHub. And this is only the beginning, additional functions will be added to SiteLink myHub this year. Give it a try and let us know what you think; call our customer support if you have any questions whatsoever. "

Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I had SiteLink stand alone, why pay for Web Edition?

Kommentare: As a SiteLink stand alone user for years I resisted the efforts of my sales rep to switch to Web Edition and then one day he gave me a good deal and I gave in and I have never regretted it.

The revenue management tool has helped our facility increase revenue by almost 10% in our first year of using it. The ability to automate letters, past due and auction tasks has saved us a great deal of time. We have used a variety of SiteLinks partners to give our tenants many services we never could before suck as online rentals and reservations, online payments, online account management and much more.

Some of the things you need to do are not easy to find like sending an SMS message to a tenant who is not past due and a few others. Also the screen layouts could use a touch of color they are a little on the bland side.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you for your review! I am very happy you switched to Web Edition and made more money! That's the best news - and our mission. Please call us about SMS and other settings. The Reminders menu shows you automatically when to send text messages. You can send one-off texts from each tenant's Notes menu. So, you can text from a) Tasks and Letters, b) tenant Notes menu, c) CRM menu, and d) the Reprint Forms menu. Let us know if we can show you where to set up and send the text messages you envision. We use standard Windows colors and regret they are not vibrant enough for you. Our new myHub, the browser based version of the web-based SiteLink Web Edition, will have a new color scheme. It's due in Q4 2016 and will run side by side Web Edition. Thank you!

Kevin
District Manager in USA

Very easy to use and has helped with collections with the ability to text customers

Kommentare: lower delinquency

being able to text customers has improved our delinquency greatly. I believe the software to have the most bells and whistles currently on the market. We were a Webselfstorage customer before then.

the texts that are sent and received are not in the system...only available through twilio. The software is very pricey compared to others and there is little to no break to use software at all stores. You would think the 2nd 3rd 4th license would be cheaper. The software can be confusing because you can process things multiple ways and some normal operations require MULTIPLE steps to complete.

Antwort von Storable

We appreciate your "Comments(Benefits)" about lower delinquencies. Improving past due collections alone lets SiteLink win on price. SiteLink adds even more value when you add ACH/bank draft, revenue management, robo calling, discount management, higher reservation-to-rental conversions, service and reduced cost from training via tools such as training.sitelink.com. To compare the cost of operating a software program, owners tally the $ impact from lower delinquencies and those other items mentioned here, such as rate management. That's how SiteLink wins on price. SiteLink does offer discounts for multiple stores. SiteLink does record text messages in tenant notes. The unique Calls and Notes report shows text messages, emails, notes and all other comments in one place. Let us have your account rep reach out to show how and discuss. Thanks Kevin! Team SiteLink

April
System Admin in USA

Overall this is a good program

The Sitelink support team is great. I like having the separate corporate control center. The interface is clear and not to cluttered. The to do list helps with training new employees.

The email compatibility issue with Outlook. The time program takes to load is difficult for locations that can not get good high speed internet due to unavailability. The esign contract is not very intuitive at spotting the "required" signatures and can be difficult to see a missed line even for long term users.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you, many of our clients set up their own SMTP server to avoid Outlook. It is a known issue that after running a Windows update, Outlook settings reset themselves to default. This causes an interruption in outbound emails from SiteLink until Outlook's settings are tweaked again. Most facilities are moving on to SMTP (Gmail, Yahoo, etc) as an easier more reliable means of emailing. Slow Internet speeds can hamper any cloud-based program. SiteLink's minimum requirements are near the lowest speeds offered via DSL. Please have your managers call our customer support to look into any slowness issues to see if we can help. SiteLink eSign¿ includes a "Next" button that brings the next "Required" field to the top of the page and highlights it in red. Sometimes how a lease/form is formatted can make completion more difficult. Give us a call and one of our customer support representatives can take a look and suggest formatting changes to make the process easier for your customers.

Tracy
Property Manager in USA
Lagerung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly! Easy to train new people.

Kommentare: Software allows for major flexibility and ease in controlling settings that are particular to my location. Knowing that I can log in anywhere online and make changes gives peace of mind.

The best part is being able to to use anywhere! Out on site, or even on vacation in an emergency, I can access needed functions or information quickly.

When clicking on the charges from the payment screen, each time you go back to it, the font gets smaller and smaller. This often means that while speaking with a customer you must take the time to get out of their account and go back in just so you can add or remove charges or explain them.

Antwort von Storable

It is always great to hear from a happy customer! We agree¿a reliable and fast mobile platform delivers owners and managers peace of mind, plus incredible flexibility in their workflow and access their data anytime, anywhere. Thank you for including that in your review. Have you tried the Lead to Lease feature in SiteLink myHub? It is a fabulous tool for managing leads and tenants across multiple stores. Results are significant. Stay tuned as myHub continues to roll out new features. Regarding font size, this sounds like an issue with your screen resolution setting. If you are using Windows 7 and have the resolution zoomed in, this will happen. Try changing your resolution back to the default setting, that should fix the problem. Thanks again for the review!

Joshua
General Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product backed by an awesome support structure

Kommentare: Solid, Dependable, Predictable software package that covers all aspects of a Self Storage business. Its as close as you can get to a perfect , scalable, "single software" solution to run a self storage business, regardless of how many physical locations you have.

Very functional software that functions as CRM and POS. Web based so database is always backed up. Constantly upgrading the functionality, and incorporating user feedback into the software.

Very steep learning curve. Can be overly complicated at times, and users need to be creative and adaptable to have software function the way your company does. Can be difficult to explain workflow to new users. Very easy to make mistakes, but always fixable provided its caught before a Daily Close.

Antwort von Storable

Joshua, You make us blush, thank you. You are not the first to point out that with all of the features and integrations that SiteLink can be a bit complex at first. For this reason we introduced SiteLink Certified Professional online certification course. With this course https://www.sitelink.com/sitelink-certified-professional. If you are already certified, great, we will be releasing a new module shortly. Another great resource is your fellow SiteLink users from the storage forum: https://storageforum.sitelink.com/ Both resources are free to all of our customers!. Thanks again!

Susan
Site Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sitelink not as tech advanced as Storedge

Nice that it integrates with credit card processing company.

Was using Storedge prior to property buy out and it was much more ready for digital business. You were able to email and text tenants more easily AND see when they opened them. The paperless lease was much easier as well as exporting documents and photos. The dashboard on Storedge gives a better snapshot of business compared to the reminder/operation page for Sitelink. Storedge processed automatic payments for you as well as invoices, both savings hours of time.

Curtis
Manager in USA

Over all I have been very pleased with SiteLink.

The ability to automatic your work flow from day to day. Once set up properly, the ability to see at a glance what is going on that day from the reminders list. Also like the fact that multiple windows under one user name can be used with different locations. I like it that the TSSA leases can be used along side this.

If you are not familiar with the software, can be very frustrating to set it up. Maybe a setup wizard for new installs should be implemented. That when moving in a tenant, you can not get into a payment screen if stuck waiting on tenants info.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you Curtis for the review. Glad you mentioned TSSA leases (Blue Moon), we are very proud to offer this for our customers in Texas. Two different Blue Moon leases can be generated and signed from your website, call center, SiteLink Corporate Control Center, by email or in your store. Tenants can also sign leases electronically using SiteLink eSign. Please reach out right away with any issues you encounter when setting up the software. Our new Client Onboarding team offers premium "white glove" customer support for new and existing customers at conversion, making sure you are completely comfortable with the transition. Thanks again for the review! Team SiteLink

Concierge in USA

Very user friendly

Kommentare: Payments, rentals, tracking of customers, collections, etc

The ease of use and the ability to access support at any time. We love that we are able to link other software rather easily as well

Not having the ability to split payment's for corrections. Often customers rent more space than is needed and in order to move them out of unnecessary space it would be easier to just credit their credit card for a partial amount

Antwort von Storable

Thank you so much for being such a long-time client and for posting here. The situation you mentioned is common and appears in various ways. You can always refund monies directly through SiteLink, without going to your virtual credit card terminal. You have one login for SiteLink and your virtual terminal. You can transfer one tenant's unused prepayment from one unit their other unit. A caveat: as a financial control, SiteLink cannot allow refunding more money than is owed the customer. However, you can credit any amount for past days' rent instead of refunding those "used up" rent monies. For you as a multi-store operator, I hope the enterprise-level, Corporate Control Center is helpful where you can work with refunds and bad debt write-offs for all of your stores together, as a group or batch. Thank you, Team SiteLink

Raymond
Verpackung und Container, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sitelink Web Edition makes Storage renting very easy!

Kommentare: Without Site-link, I would not be able to do my job or run this business.

The Software allows you to keep all your tenants very well organized when renting new units, moving out a customer, collecting rents, and sending out forms for legal collecting for those tenants that are past due!

The Software can be difficult to navigate thru when having to make detailed adjustments for each tenant. Always seem to have to call Site-link Help Desk to get help using these functions.

Antwort von Storable

¿Thank you! There are many different scenarios for adjustments, like reversing accidental move outs, transferring specials when switching a tenant from a smaller to a larger unit, applying multiple discounts at move in, refunding or writing off bad debt, or transferring unused prepayments to another unit when a tenant vacates one space. We have settings, prompts and built-in buttons/tools to handle these and make them as self-explanatory as possible. We are happy to hear you are getting the help you want. In the end, responsive, available and confident support - and our Certified Professional Training at training.sitelink.com - is the ultimate way to ensure the job gets done. Thank you for taking care of business! Your SiteLink Team

Pam
On-site Residential Manager in USA

SiteLink is very easy to use.

I have been using SiteLink for a few years now and think it is so easy to use. Customer Support is always there when I need them. The training vides and webinars are a great way to expand my knowledge base of the software.

There are few minor things that could be improved on. One is the inability to reserve multiple units for one customer in a single transaction. I would like to see the property map be interactive even though I have other SiteLink tasks open. I would like to be able to flip back and forth without having to close the other tasks.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you Pam! Our multi-pronged approach to training and service ¿ a dedicated, accessible on-site Customer Service team, dozens of on-demand webinars, FAQs and training videos, plus our SiteLink Certified Professional training and development course¿helps many in the industry learn and grow. Glad you've discovered this! And thank you for your suggestions as well. You should be able to keep the map open while performing other tasks. If this is not working correctly please reach out and a team member will resolve it for you. Thanks again for the review, we are happy to have you as a customer.

Diane
Operations Manager in Kanada
Lagerung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Storage Solutions in Headingley Manitoba LOVES Sitelink!

Kommentare: 2 years ago I knew nothing about Sitelink. Thanks to the fantastic, incredible, Sitelink Customer Service, I am a very confident user; did not take long. Sitelink provides all that I need to run 300 units and more. Appreciate Sitelink people!

Need more insight into what the reports cover. Usually the request comes from our accountants who do not regularly ask for reports covering specifics. Because the request are few, I do not learn all the reports provided and need to SEARCH to find the one that would answer the specific question.

Antwort von Storable

Thank you so much for your feedback. We already group reports by topic such as financial, management, tenants, and units. I can suggest a call to our 7 Day/week service desk. They can best suggest the proper report. The challenge with a search feature for reports is this: it would have to include more than the name in the topic of the report which we already list. Your accountants and you are likely looking for reports showing multiple combinations of data. There are usually more than one report that fit that criteria. Give us a call and we'll show you what you're looking for. Good news is, all the reports you want are there and we have you covered. Thank you!

Judy

I have had 3 other computer programs and this is the best

Kommentare: confidence in using it. Makes my day more enjoyable

ease of using it and the Site link techs when I need some help It.speeds up my work. I also have a daily close that gives me all the information I need to make out the Deposit for the next day. I can make out my deposit slip and check it against each transaction

I can't think of anything I don't like. Well some times I have customers who change there mind about moving in or moving to another Storage unit and if it's the next day it's very hard to fix these kinds of things with out the help of Site link tech support.

Antwort von Storable

We appreciate the 5 star review Judy! We never tire of hearing that our software makes our customers' days more enjoyable. Thank you for mentioning the power of the daily close, as it allows for more accurate reporting and easier reconciliation. And while it can seem like a pain when someone changes their mind after a day's close, SiteLink is always here to help correct these rare issues when they arise. One thing to consider trying when moving someone in before they are 100% ready, is to use the Reservations feature instead of actually moving them in. Since customers do change their mind, if you enter a reservation instead, then you can quickly convert the reservation to a move-in when they are actually on site and are certain they will be taking the unit, or cancel the reservation at any time without affecting your daily close. As always, feel free to give us a call with any questions or help you may need.

walter
admin in USA
Fundraising, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

'Better by a darn SITE'

Kommentare: duplicate questionThe activities which are not customer interface, have been reduced in terms of time commitment.frees up more time to stay on top of slow-pay customers and also enables us to effectively roll-out pricing changes

The site link team was helpful and effective in our integration.The activities which are not customer interface, have been reduced in terms of time commitment.frees up more time to stay on top of slow-pay customers and also enables us to effectively roll-out pricing changes

Some of the form letters are stupidThe formatting of the letters can be adjusted but it's often a case of 'bad vs. not-so-bad'