Über CorelCAD

Ermöglicht Unternehmen jeder Größe die schnelle Erstellung leistungsfähiger technischer Grafiken.

Erfahre mehr über CorelCAD

I love CorelCAD's ability to let you quickly and easily sketch out a mechanical idea or instrument layout. The interface is intuitive and very customizable.

The plethora of options is overwhelming at the beginning. Very hard to learn to properly use ,however if you can overcome the initial frustration it really enhances your design skill set.

Bewertungen zu CorelCAD

3,7
3,9
4,0

CorelCAD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CorelCAD bereits verwendet?

Kendra
Kendra
Web Designer in Kolumbien
, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent work

Great 100%! I'm too happy with CorelCAD's way of working, the services it provides are very varied and cover so many things, for any type of client .. in terms of treatment it does not leave any bad touch, it deals with dealing with the client as should be, giving the attention and resolving every doubt or inconvenience that is presented .. Nothing like the versatility that the company presents and I am sure that anyone who works with this page will be happy with the services offered, I have no doubt about that ...

It really is worth working with CorelCAD, it is very effective in each and every one of the services it offers, I have no complaints about this company, only very good comments and criticism since their treatment and services seemed very good and very accommodating to me. the customer, something that is not appreciated in all companies ... I recommend it 100% I have no doubt, it is worth working with this company, if you are looking for a company full of versatility that cares about its customers and is practical , they have found it, I am sure that it is one of the best companies in this field ... I am happy to have worked with CorelCAD. VERY GOOD!

Aleksandar
Aleksandar
CEO in Serbien
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CorelCAD for enthusiastic and time-to-time professional use

Kommentare: First day I try CorelCAD I become its addictive user. I like suite, I like filing when I use it. I like way of setting parameters, its GUI, its excellent precision. Working with it is good and interesting old school engineering experience.

It is fast, and good looking "dark style interface" CAD tool. Its price is correct, and sometimes you can find previous version in great discount. And CorelCAD license is perpetual - life time. In a first glance it looks that you miss some options and tools, but after some time in working process, you can see that all tools are here, in some menus.

Sometime you have to type commands and parameters manually, and Corel integrated type-help function, and it is strong, but we all are GUI centric personas, and we like visual menus, sliders, buttons,... Working with CAD software is sometime somewhere between modern graphic intuitive and old school scripting.

George
George
EHR Billing Application Specialist in Niederlande
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

CorelCad 2019 stopped working under MacOs Big Sur

Kommentare: I was thrilled to finally use this application but it was dearly cut short by Corel's inability to make CorelCad 2019 compatible with Big Sur.

- 3D-modeling - fact that it runs on MacOs

It is not supported in MacOS Big Sur. What the peeps!

Carlos
Automation in Guatemala
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CorelCAD

Kommentare: Great experiences, since downloading, can open .dwg, .dxf, etc., files, great tool

Can use it on my Mac, friendly, powerful, Corel family,

At this time I can't think in something negative about this software, it is just great using a Corel CAD option

Robert
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Worth a second look

Kommentare: Overall, CorelCAD did exactly what I wanted it to and delivered the files I needed to get my portion of the project to the CNC machine and finished

Having been a Corel user for many years, their CAD program was fairly easy to learn and use from the start. The results were perfect and exported to perfectly to whatever file format I needed.

Client perception isn't quite as favorable to a CorelCAD user versus AutoCAD or SolidWorks so when collaborating on projects, that stigma can affect workflow.

Hayden
Video Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

I can't launch the software on my machine

Kommentare: I liked using it lightly when I first installed the software. I have the 2019 version that it now crashes a few seconds after being launched. I tried running trouble shooters with no success and it's quite frustration to the point that I need to quit trying. I have not tried reaching out to Corel as for now, since I don't use a CAD software too often, so I should try this option next. This might be an isolated issue, so please take this review with a grain of salt, but it's very real to my experience and with my time allotment, trying to get it to work is sometimes not realistic to me. Love Corel in general, and use other products that they make.

Was a great software when I tried it, fully featured CAD application.

It does not run on my machine anymore, and I don't know why

Ashley
Ashley
Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

CorelCAD is the best software where you get all the things related to vector designs in one place.

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with this great software.

CorelCAD is the most wonderful product of creating vector images and graphics. It consists of very powerful tools that is very easy to learn by any software engineers. One of the most interesting features of this software includes the ability to victories an image. It is really helpful for both 2D and 3D designs. It provides good opportunity of excellent drafting package for small sort of business or projects. Another advantage of this software is that it is less expensive so people can easily buy this software.

I can hardly find any flaws in this software. Most of the people are not familiar with this software due to which people have to face difficulties in collaborating with consultants. After overcoming initial phase of frustration, it trains the user with excellent design skills.

Plan checker/Survey assistant in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and easy to learn 3D drafting design

I found CorelCAD easy to use because of the AutoCad knowledge and experience I have. It is an affordable software for personal projects and small businesses. It can be use by any 3D drafter for architectural and structural design, either beginner or advanced level. It has compatible files with AutoCAD which is great to share with others.

I am a casual user of CorelCad and so far it was pretty good for the projects I worked on, so I don't have anything negative to say about this software.

Julio A
Julio A
Director in Venezuela

A low cost tool, needs work

Kommentare: The benefits is that we're searching for other software alternatives to AutoCAD and been doing some test to other CAD software on the market and we found CorelCAD as an option

CorelCAD is looking to be near CAD software, and it's close, has a friendly desktop and is very easy to learn. It has issues to open other CAD files, AutoCAD for example, but other wise is a very decent software, considering the needs of a design software

But is a non reliable software, at least for a professional that need to work on the station about 9 - 12 hours, with a crashing software is not a productive software, needs a lot of work to be done. There's some other issue that it need to print directly to a printer, is better to review the job done during the designing phase

Rainney
Rainney
Community Manager - Imagen Corporativa in Venezuela

Software for the creation, edition of 3D graphic material

Kommentare: I love the speed and efficiency with which it allows me to work.

What I like most about this software is the integration it has with the other Corel Softwares, they make the work much easier, bearable and optimal. The quality of the results is excellent.

Some colors in the color palette often have errors or are not correct with the desired pantone, however, there are options to solve this.

Mario
Designer in USA
Immobilien

For me, one of the most competitive vector software in the market

Kommentare: The way you can convert an image to vectors in less than 5 minutes.

I love this software when vector graphics is in the title. I think this is the most amazing product to create vector images and graphics. It is not hard to learn at all, as all the tools are pretty easy to use. The ability of "vectorize" an image automatically is one of the biggest features, as you literally have to click a button to convert a pixel image into vectors so that you can scale it or edit as much as you want. Also, I think Corel Draw has improved its software in the last 3-4 years. Tools are easy to find and gives you the opportunity to create templates.

The only thing I consider that needs more improvement is the "snap" and dimensionality matter. I think that setting rulers are not enough to get points nor dimensions accurate.

Tanya
Adminstrator in Kanada
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great app for designing

Kommentare: we deign alot of things through corel like the business cards, flyer, brochure, folders of the company. It is easy to use.

You can design a lot of design on this software. It gives you access to save your file in lot of format like jpeg, pdf, eps etc. It also helps you save your file in different resolution. You can design a product from scratch here.

It wont let you do the editing of the feature like filters and removing the background. It is a just a designing software not an editing software. It is a paid software.

Doncho
Marketing Expert in Bulgarien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Second to none at what it does .

CorelCAD makes your graphics come to live . The ability to vizualize your projects in 3D helps you determine what you need to do to make the designs absolutely to your liking.

The level of expertise you need to properly operate it is also second to none .Every session on it is a challenge for me

William
Graphics Designer/Owner in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Equal alternative to others

There is not a big learning curve if you are familiar with other CAD programs. Industry-standard file compatibility with .DWG, .STL, .PDF, and .CDR.

No cons for me. I've had no issues at all, like I said very easy learning curve for the none novice.

Eric
Owner of business in Ukraine

CorelCAD is very intuitive and useful

The Print Configuration Manager in CorelCAD allows you to save print settings for specific layout sheets. All advanced printing options, including paper size, scale, orientation, color matching parameters, line widths and many others, can be saved in configurations under individual names, then used in various files and projects. The convenience of such an approach is difficult to overestimate!

No, this software has no significant flaws. And I'm happy to talk only about the good sides of the software.

Petar
Online Tax Team in Bulgarien

Great for both 2D and 3D designs

CorelCAD is a mandated software for most design-related related degrees from where I am at. The reason for that is how good the program is at what it does .The customization options are endless and I like that there is only a one time fee ( a very reasonable one at that ) ,compared to having to pay monthly licensing charges .

The plethora of options is overwhelming at the beginning .Very hard to learn to properly use ,however if you can overcome the initial frustration it really enhances your design skill set .

Giuseppe
Professor in USA
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for 2D sketching and brainstorming

Kommentare: Great program for 2D drawing and sketching and fine for 3D drawing, especially if you are a budget-conscious user.

I wish using CorelCAD for 3D drawing was easier. I miss some of the tricks possible with other 3D CAD programs (like alignments, joining, distributions) like SolidWorks.

Architect in USA

Good drafting package for small projects.

Kommentare: Great price but no online community or knowledge base for support when things aren't working right.

As far as functionality and features go, CorelCAD is a good alternative to AutoCAD. It is much less expensive for the small office or self-employed architect. It does pretty much everything that AutoCAD can do and is fairly easy to learn to use.

One big issue is that it is not widely used. This makes it hard to collaborate with consultants, etc. who use AutoCAD. Yes, it can be done but it is not a seamless as it is when everyone is using the same software. It is also a problem when you are having problems using the software. There is no significant user community online that has solutions to problems posted for others to learn from. You are pretty much on your own.

Jesus
technical networks in Venezuela

most recommended application when designing tools in 3D and 2D

this application helps a lot when it comes to any design, very useful to work in 2D since it has cursors for the two axes (y and x), excelnete when designing 3D tools, such as rhombuses, tubes, squares, others

At the time of adding some bars is a little dicifil, the cost of the license is very high. Since it should be for guys who are just starting to get into the design area

Managing Member in USA

Inexpensive, Complicated, Rivals Expensive CAD software

Once I got past getting situated with the software, I was satisified with the value vs. features of this software. The interface is pleasing.

I did not like the learning curve that came with learning this software. After using AutoCAD and Blender, etc, I can say that this software could be simplified a bit to gain an edge over competitors. Right now, it feels more like an underpowered, inexpensive AutoCAD. If that's what you want, great, but if not, you may want to consider a larger investment for something a little more solid. Still like this software.

Analista de Telecomunicaciones in Venezuela

Cheap and good CAD alternative.

Kommentare: For someone on a budget and who wants a solid CAD drawing software (not perfect), corelcad is a great software.

For someone who is accustomed to working with 2D and 3D design in CAD softwares corelcad is actually a really good software that is easy to learn and pretty straightforward. It's cheaper than other cad programs.

It can crash a lot and make your computer really slow. Also given the fact that the most commonly used CAD software is autocad and that importing a project from said program to corelcad ussually is problematic this is a huge downside.

Kaloyan
Customer Sales Representative in Bulgarien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need for vector designs in one place.

In my opinion CorelCAD is the best program for vector designs ,especially if you factor in what you do on there with the final printed out product you get . The composition options are boundless and the interface is fairly user friendly once you get the hang of it .

You have to pay a large fee to use the program's services ,but at the end of the day it is worth it . Also very hard to master and I've found a lack of help resources online ,compared to other ,similar programs .

Yemsi
Yemsi
Planificador Territorial II in Venezuela

Is a very easy to learn tool at CAD

Kommentare: I have as a benefit some approach to the way of thinking of a CAD software and giving some buildings ideas to finish some geographical works to my clients

I like the software desktop and the possibilities to prepare any draft, have some solutions for any kind of request and also have the choice to give a print of it. I didn't expend too much time to learn how to use the commands and to make my firsts drawings

Well as a know how to print any plan, the way I found to deliver my project is very difficult, and some times I don't have the time to expend it on only a print several times the same drawing

Luis
Ingeniero de servicio técnico in Venezuela

Good substitute for autocad, with minor problems of compatibility

Kommentare: The fact that I have found so many compatibility problems with autocad has been really a downside for me, even though corelcad is cheaper this was a big issue.

Corelcad is a good replacement software for autocad, it basically can do everything autocad can do and it is much cheaper. Working with it has been a good experience.

A big problem I have found with this software is with it's compatibility with autocad. Autocad is the most used cad software and the fact that I have some problems when loading autocad files on corel cad and visceversa is terrible.

Anita
Anita
Software Developer in USA

The best and Easy to use software of CAD i have got experience about.it is inexpensive for users.

The most thing i loved about CorelCAD is its Printing methods are very impressive that includes orientations, lines ,printing size , color easy to save with different names.It is the best alternative of AutoCAD. It s quit easy to use and learn its programming .

After thinking for a long time just one issue i go through from sometimes when i upload my files for work it gets a little slow and take too much time for being working well,But sometimes it does not happen