QUICK, EASY, CLEAN and the Only Program where you can see all inputs on the same screen

Bewertet am 22.9.2016
Patrick R.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using PSM for MANY years. I live in the program while I'm at work. When I started with the program we only had offset presses. PSM came with pre-installed presses that we were able to modify. It was much easier than starting from scratch. Over the years PSM changed with us. It's added templates for digital presses and large-format printing. The support is second to none.

Vorteile: Seeing all inputs on one screen. I dislike the drop-down menus on other programs. With Print Shop Manager I can see EVERYTHING without flipping through pages. Being able to have multiple quotes open on the same screen is also a huge plus. Sometimes I have old quotes for the same customer open just to make sure I'm not charging too much or too little on a new project.

Nachteile: It doesn't link to my website. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have a website, estimating software, MIS, and Accounting all operating as the same program. I haven't seen one setup yet that does everything good.

Not too Difficult to learn

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Nancy B.

Kommentare: We have saved so much time and our quotes are more consistent.

Vorteile: To be able to pull up previous orders and place another order off of it. I like that we are able to see the inventory available. The ease of converting a work order to an invoice is another great feature.
Emailing quotes are made seamless once you have added the customers email in the data base. One click and the quote is off to the customer. Rich was extremely helpful and patient when we first installed the program. there were many questions and he returned our calls promptly.

Nachteile: Not having the same digital options on the Envelope work order to change click charges. You have to do the math and lock it in if you want to change the click charge to something different than the default.

von AACRO Computer Systems an 21.6.2018

Thank you for the review Nancy. We have recently added envelopes to the dedicated digital template. You will be receiving the latest updates in a couple of weeks.
I appreciate you as a customer and your taking the time to provide feedback.

Rich

Great value.

Bewertet am 27.9.2016
Michael H.
Operations Manager
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using the software for several years and find it very user friendly. It covers just about any kind of printing you can think of. I run a small print shop that does everything from business cards to full vehicle wraps. We also do mailings. This software handles it all. There are other choices that may offer more functions, but not at this price!

Vorteile: Ease of use.

Nachteile: Logo is a little funky. California raisin??

von AACRO Computer Systems an 29.9.2016

There's an odd little story behind the little raisin guy. I'll email you the details.
Thank you for the review.

Rich Giles
AACRO Computer Systems

Easy use with minimal IT support, it gets the job done.

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Information Security Manager
Druck

Kommentare: Quick and easy quote, order and invoice system.

Vorteile: The fact that when you have a question or an issue, the product support is, quick, efficient and actually solves the issue.

Nachteile: Users that do not follow the proper procedures and cause most of the issues. I would like to see an easy auto export function of all data tables to a friendly format like .xlsx or .csv. Also an upgrade to the .pdf engine would be nice.

Used program for 9 months with very litter tech help. Very good program. Switch from Print Leader

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Joe F.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The Program is a very good printing program easy setup.
Tech support great return call no longer then 1 hour must of time 5-10 min.

Nachteile: No Cons. Their executive is a pro at support.
If I had any cons it would be paper choice drop down windows.
Quote #s don"t match job #s

I needed a replacement invoicing program and after research on several other programs. chose PSM.

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Jeanne T.
Supervisor

Vorteile: So many of the other invoicing programs available are complicated and clumsy. Maintenance is expensive. PSM delivers on ease of use and reasonable cost. Customer support rep. is AMAZING and always responsive to my suggestions and needs. He has never let me down. Regular upgrades keep it functional and up to date. We were able to add a custom report at a reasonable cost. It meets our needs nicely as we did not require a Web submission component and did not want a cloud-based program.

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Eric R.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I liked that I could find tinplates to print certain things I wanted to print

Nachteile: Not a lot of good print options for me to print

Great Product for our Printing Company

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Shallon S.

Kommentare: This product can help transform the way you do order entry and quoting. The time you save basically will pay for the product. If you ever have any problems or suggestions they take care of you in a timely manner.

von AACRO Computer Systems an 5.10.2016

Thanks for the review Shallon. You know that if there is ever a function that you need Print Shop Manager to perform, we can make it happen. It's requests from users like you that have made our software evolve into the function rich product that it is now.

PrintShop Manager works for me

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Jane C.

Kommentare: I like PrintShop Manager. It is relatively easy to use. It is nice to see what jobs we have and what stage they are in at any particular moment. Rich is always eager to help if we have a problem.