Über Printers Plan

The superior MIS choice for small and medium print shops. Create fewer touch-points and more automation in your business.

Erfahre mehr über Printers Plan

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Printers Plan bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Farrukh Z.
Farrukh Z.
Entrepreneur in Pakistan
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great Management Software I've ever used

Kommentare: I had a great experience with Prnters Plan.
I will definitely recommend to my colleague.

I'm using this softaware for approx 1 year and this help me so much. As it's name show it helps you to make plan It is a best management software. It help you out to control everything. The crew is very cooperative. Everytime I need help they are here to help me out. Project management is now very easy with software.

There are some bugs issues that needs to be solved.

vor 4 Monaten

Farrukh, thank you for the positive feedback! Our team is constantly squashing bugs and they have hopefully taken care of the ones you've found. Have a great day,

Michael H.
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

POS software once chosen is rarely change to a different POS

Kommentare: Not much has change with the exception of wide format that has little use unless I'm running extremely large jobs. (which I don't) So for the most part is awkward. The remaining printing software is very difficult to program. I usually spend hours to get the system to calculate cost and mark up properly on new items.

Once deployed to change POS is very difficult with any software. Therefore no comparisons can be made.

The cost is ridicules. Prior to being in "the Cloud" I could buy the software and use it onsite for many years. Now I pay that cost a year. If the previous server software was available I could use it for ~5 years. Therefore you raised the cost 500%.

vor 5 Monaten

Michael, Thank you for taking the time to review Printer's Plan. It means a lot to us! You're correct the price has gone up. Providing and supporting cloud-hosted software to our customers is more expensive, but we calculate the additional functionality and time savings to offset the additional costs and more. Printer's Plan is packed with new features each year, you can see all of them here: https://support.printreach.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040592153-Release-Notes-and-Downloads We hope you'll explore our new integrated payments feature and ShipStation integration. All the best,

Jessy S.
Sales in Kanada
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I wish we had a different option.

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It isn't the worst program I've ever used, but it is definitely frustrating.

The program does the price calculations, as long as everything is up to date in the system. The back-up happens weekly, or however often you want to back-up.

Limited to a certain number of people on at one time. Have to be connected to the internet to use. Everything has to be manually entered and updated through the back-end and although you can make a one-time change to pricing on a single order, you can't accept that price as a default going forward without going into another menu entirely.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Jessy, I'm sorry to hear you're having some frustrations with Printer's Plan. Often times a 15-20 minutes phone call with our support techs can help clear up a lot of misunderstanding and I invite you to give us a call to help sort out some of these issues you're experiencing. All the best,

Angela L.
Bookkeeper in USA

No title

Kommentare: Over-all everything is fine except for the Print Reach Pay deposits.

The software is easy to understand and very user-friendly.

With regard to the collection of credit card payments, the total amount of the sales captured for the day is not deposited in the bank on the same day. Print Reach deposits the money after two days. This is the feature that we don't like because with our former credit card processor, they deposit our credit card sales total for the day after 5 PM on the same day of the sale. We hope Print Reach will resolve this matter. We just recently converted to Print Reach Credit Card processing and we don't like the money is being handled.

vor 4 Monaten

Angela, Thank you for submitting your review and it's great to hear you enjoy the user-friendly nature of Printer's Plan. Your review prompted our team to reach out and explain the next-day funding option availability for your account. The team reported that we were successfully able to switch you over. Thanks for being the best part of Print Reach!

Mark H.
Account Executive in USA

Printer's plan for estimating

Kommentare: So far we are using it to standardize our estimating process. This allows for more consistency and easier updates to ongoing projects and quote requests.

Ease of setting up services and adjusting on the fly to affect changes globally (i.e. paper price updates, production times, etc).

Allows you to estimate something that's impossible to do on a given machine (i.e. printing on sheet larger than press can run). Doesn't seem to know correct impositions for work & turn / tumble layouts. Can't calculate weights based on paper used. Work order is one size fits all rather than customizable, both in terms of information presented and graphical layout.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Mark! Thank you for your review of Printer's Plan. You've provided some valuable feedback for our development team and we'll make sure they review your concerns. We're always looking for ways to improve the Printer's Plan print estimating feature. Have a great day,

Keith W.
VP in USA
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good software that could use a few tweaks...

Kommentare: Organization, tracking and billing.

The overall layout and the simplicity of learning to use it.

I wish you could have more than one job open at a time and I wish that under paper cutting, in the right hand window, you could do combination layout, like you can in the left window.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Keith, thanks so much for reviewing Printer's Plan. There is a way to open more than one job at a time and our support can certainly show you how to do it. We appreciate your feedback on the design as we are constantly looking for ways to improve your user experience. All the best,

Charity H.

Printers Plan WORKS

Kommentare: I love Printer's Plan. Teaching new employees how to use it is so easy. Running reports is a breeze.

I have used Printed Plan for 22 years. I love everything about it. It make my job easy. Entering new customer, Running Reports, Entering estimates and orders. Searching History. It can do it all.

I wish it could be used on a MAC without having to be cloud based.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Charity, Thanks for much for your glowing review of Printer's Plan and for being such a long-time user. We look forward to serving you in the future,

Bill A.

The old standard

Kommentare: Never once crashed, always accurate and gets the job done. Upgrading and maintenance can be pricey, but the old version I'm using still functions perfectly.

A full featured, dependable package you can count on working.

A bit of a learning curve, though you can set up templates for new users.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback Bill! We're happy to hear Printer's Plan has been dependable for your business.

Mark S.

Good product

Ease of use and good support. Recommended by other print shop owners.

Miss [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in customer support. Support is ok now but was better when [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was doing it.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the review Mark - we're happy to hear other print shop owners are recommending Printer's Plan and it's meeting your needs.

Angelica S.
helpdesk in Philippinen
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

printers plan

Id like using this software it helps me to provide my works neatly and its good to printing business to grow, i'm recommending this one.

nothing to be least like because its suites best for me

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Angelica, Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. We look forward to serving you in the future,

Butch A.
Account Manager in USA

Printer Plan 2021 Review

Kommentare: The customer service team is great when I need help!

Functionality and easy to use. I love how categories are color based to differentiate them.

Not being cloud based for updates. Creating new categories and pricing structures is a bit difficult.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Butch, thank you for your review. Many other customers have given praise to Printer's Plan color coating system and we're happy to hear you've seen benefit from it as well. Thank you for your continued trust and business,

Suzanne C.

Overs

Kommentare: Pretty Good!

Easily customizable. Categories and services

Cannot add overs / unders Cannot edit pricing on multiple quantity quote

vor 4 Monaten

Suzanne, We're glad to hear you enjoy the customizability of Printer's Plan and that it's fitting your needs. Thanks for being the best part of Print Reach!

David G.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Fantastic Print Management Program

Kommentare: We have been using Printers Plan for a few years and it has allowed us grow our volume without extra personnel and have a much better view into our profitability.

vor 4 Monaten

David, It's great to hear Printer's Plan has helped your Print business grow. Our product is better because of the ongoing relationships we have with customers like you and we look forward to serving you in the future. All the best,

Brenda M.
VP in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent service for many years: inplant, commerical, small business and large corporation.

Kommentare: Customer Service is excellent. Customizing reports is a reasonable option. Technical support is always effective in the few instances I have had to call. Willing to work with you on a budget plan if needed. Responsive to any issues that may be required in your setting that is outside the norm.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Brenda, Thanks for taking the time to submit a review and thank you for being the best part of Print Reach!