FSI Pharmacy Management System Erfahrungen

Über FSI Pharmacy Management System

We consider our Pharmacy Management Software to be the most complete, customizable and efficient software on the market.

Erfahre mehr über FSI Pharmacy Management System

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu FSI Pharmacy Management System

3,8
3,7
2,0
3,0

FSI Pharmacy Management System hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du FSI Pharmacy Management System bereits verwendet?

Dan
Pharmacy Coordinator in USA

The Best Pharmacy Software

Kommentare: I have used many pharmacy software products in the past 30 years but the FSI Pharmacy Management System is by far the best software I have ever used. It has a very intuitive interface that is easy to use by both new and veteran users. The system is very easy to customize to fit my specific needs. It also has many customizable reports so that for reviewing a wide range of data. The pharmacy system is integrated with the point-of-sale system giving our pharmacy a seamless workflow. The system is very stable and I hardly ever have any downtime. The customer service is the best in the software industry. The phone is always answered by someone that can resolve any issue that I may have and I do not have to wait for days or as with some systems, weeks to have an issue resolved. The FSI Pharmacy Management System is absolutely and without reservation the best and most versatile pharmacy software I have ever used.

James
Health Professional in Indien

The Best System

Kommentare: I've used many pharmacy management systems in my professional career. I got it the best FSI pharmacy management system. I'll recommend it to use by the people as much as possible.

Doug
Owner in

Good system, BUT!!!

Kommentare: The system is very easy to use, but E Prescriptions of narcotics are still not available 8/30/14.

Antwort von Foundation Systems

Thanks for Your Review Doug. As of September of 2014 E-Prescribing narcotics is available to all of our customers.

Adavnced
Pharmacy Coordinator in Indien

An amazing software

Kommentare: there software solutions ranging from Rx processing to point of sale, e-prescription, e-signature, long term care, e-delivery, e-mar and work flow management amongst many others provide your business an edge in the marketplace allowing it to operate more efficiently.