Über The Studio Director

Die umfassendste webbasierte Tanzstudio-Management-Software auf dem Markt! Kostenlos & unbegrenzter Telefon- und E-Mail-Support.

Erfahre mehr über The Studio Director

Some of the things the program does we don't use or it won't work for our club. A few of the reports are difficult to read.

Bewertungen zu The Studio Director

4,9

The Studio Director hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du The Studio Director bereits verwendet?

Abid
Abid
Manager Operations in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Studio Director is a complete management solutions

Kommentare: My overall experience with this professional software is very incredible and strongly recommend the use of this software for management solutions.

Studio Directors provides its user a complete management solution at single platforms where we can enjoy their amazing features such as class management, attendance management, point of sale, online registration and many more. This is a cloud based software with very easy to use interface and they provides excellent customer services to their users.

The software is a complete package and i have not found anything problematic.

Cindi
Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Support and Ease of Use

Kommentare: It auto computes my tuition, once I put my rates in, regardless of when the student enrolls. That is a huge benefit.

It is all encompassing containing class schedules, family and students information, teachers schedules, and tuition charging and tracking.

I would like to have my POS incorporated with this software so that I only had to use one system. Consequently I charge on my POS and I have to post in the SD, unless it is just a tuition type charge.

Emily
Assistant Director in USA

Dance studio with 400 students and several different seasons/programs

Kommentare: I started with The Dance Academy 3 years ago so that is how long i've had studio director. I have a feeling studio director has awesome functionalities and capabilities but my biggest obstacle is that i don't know how to use them and i don't know what i'm not using. For day to day, the software is great. Reliable, relatively user-friendly, and makes registration easy for me. Here are a few areas i think could be improved:
-building emails and email campaigns, i know there's a drip campaign feature but i tried and could not figure out how to use it. To pre-program our emails to send automatically would be super helpful
-I do not want my clients to be able to click the 'do not send me emails' option upon registration because they end up missing out on important communications from us
-i had to manually go through and delete over 1000 families from the system recently, could not believe i couldn't just filter a group via a tag and delete them all in bulk... instead, this took hours and hours of my time
-From a customer perspective, registration experience could be easier, better looking, and i want control over the emails a customer receives upon registering.
-Would be great if i could automate a customized 'welcome' email as well as an email that automatically goes out to everyone 1 month and one week before class starts to prepare them for class.
My main wish would be for a studio director consultant to sit down with me, analyze our current use of the software, listen to everything we do, everything we wish we could do, and then teach us how we could be using the software better, show us things we don't know, and just make sure we are operating as efficiently and effectively as possible with the product. Sort of like a nice, thorough audit of our current usage followed by a tutorial to improve future use.

The customer service is AMAZING. They alway get back to me fast, are patient and kind, and willing to talk by phone or email any time of the day. I REALLY appreciate this and it is pretty much 60% of why i'd recommend Studio Director.

It's a bit clunky at times, report pulling should be easier, emails should be better (take a look at mail chimp, THAT is a top notch email software), there are some major inefficiencies i've experienced, I have a feeling i am utilizing maybe 30% the software capabilities so as great as the software may be, there's definitely a lack of awareness/education would like help using it more and better.

Kim
Studio Manager in USA
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Studio Director customer support is top-notch! Timely return of phone calls and emails especially.

Kommentare: Way more for our money, especially in the areas of customer service and access to reports. The recital planning features were extremely helpful and made good use of my time.

The recital planning features are in-depth and yet very user friendly. Their customer service folks never rush my questions and are always willing to walk me step by step through a new process. The number and types of reports are amazing...they have thought of everything we need before we even knew we needed it! Setting up seasons and classes is very user-friendly as well. But again, Studio Director's Customer Service sets them far above and apart from their competition. They are thorough, yes, but most of all, they are ACCESSIBLE!

1. There is NO good way to let our families know their account history. All of the option are confusing. The summary does not have enough info, the statements have too much info or too many lines of info that the families don't understand, and the other options are lacking as well. The way the account is set up in the portal is also confusing to many of our families. 2. We need to have more font/bolding/italicizing options for the class/event confirmations. Also, we need less automatic information put in and more access to putting in our own info. Our families were confused by the fact that their class time was in the chart, but their rehearsal time in the notes and at the top of the chart was overlooked because I couldn't make it stand out. 3. The family/EC information on the class rosters should not be centered; it makes them very difficult to read.

Amy
USA
Sport, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome program

Kommentare: Studio Director has been an incredible program. It is easy to use and has helped us be organized. I am continually learning about features that the program includes that have saved me hours of work. I am impressed by the customer service and how quickly they respond to my questions. I also love that your customer service takes feedback and requests from me and other studios and is continually improving to better serve our needs.

It is easy to use and has helped me improve my communication with my families through emails (including automated emails), event confirmations, etc. I also love the many types of reports I can run and the incredible amounts of information available to me in so many formats.

I have recently incorporated welcome emails, new student emails, birthday emails, etc (drip campaigns). I would love an option to set up several new student drip campaigns. Specifically, I would like to be able to set up a different email to be automatically sent for each season to new enrollees. I have one set up currently, but have to manually send welcome emails to every other season.

Audra
Director of Company Dancers in USA

Needs updates

Kommentare: I like the pre-approval feature and the online store feature. However, attendance tracking for faculty is not efficient. A staff portal with attendance and skill tracking would be a huge improvement. Allowing parents to schedule make-ups would be great as well.
The event management is also time consuming. One window to drag and drop classes into an event would be preferred over constantly going back and forth between windows to add performances for classes and adding classes to an event.

The pre-approval feature makes registering for the next season so easy for parents. They don't have to search through all class offerings to find the classes they should sign up for.

I feel like I constantly have to switch between windows to do things. It is very hard for staff to quickly take attendance for their class.

Claire
Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Helpful

Kommentare: The Studio Director helps us track class attendance, keep account balances up to date, and the customizable reports are extremely helpful in tracking financial trends.

The Studio Director's Class Charge administration is what adds the most value to my day-to-day operations. The system seamlessly calculates special discounts, prorated tuition, and credits in a way that helps our clients and staff immensely. I'm able to keep all of our student accounts up to date as they add and drop throughout the season. The Studio Director is able to generate customizable reports that help us in almost every business decision.

While The Studio Director mobile website is helpful and agile, we still nonetheless continue to get feedback from clients who say that they would prefer to use an iOS app over a mobile site.

Makenzie
Owner/Director in USA

Lifesaver! Must Have!!

Kommentare: I started my dance business without the The Studio Director and thought I could do everything on my own...I WAS WRONG! In only a few short months of struggling and feeling overwhelmed I purchased The Studio Director and everything fell into place. I immediately shared this program with our sister studio and even though they have been in business over 25 years they started using it and love it too.

Even though I am not at all technologically savvy I feel like a strong business person when I can email and print out professional documents and have everything for my dance parents at the touch of a button.

well... it's not really a con in the long run but this system does a LOT more than I think I need for my small studio but the more I use the program the more I utilize it's functions.

Renee
Director/Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down, best customer service!

Kommentare: I researched several dance studio software programs, and this one was the most comprehensive AND user-friendly. I received amazing customer service both before and after my purchase. Not only was I walked through my specific questions, but when I explained some of my studio needs, the rep I spoke with, Peggy, came up with a custom-made solution to my wishes. She knew the business well and was able to give me great advise and walk through the pros and cons of different ways to set up the software for my specific business needs. Her help was above and beyond what was to be expected.

The class schedule is displayed beautifully, I have easy access to all kinds of reports, my teachers can input their attendance and costume measurements directly onto the system, and the system will calculate costume sizes according to the vendor size charts. I can then run a report of what costumes in what sizes and quantities that I'm ordering from each vendor. This is just a very small sampling of what the program can do to simplify my work. There are also many checks and balances on the program so that, for instance, costumes are not ordered for a student who is taking class but not performing.

I don't like how I have to enter a character for all the prospect info such as address and phone if I don't have it. But this is a very minor issue. The only other "con" I have is that if you sign up for the 2 week trial, you're just going to have to have it! It's just that awesome!

omar
omar
Profesor de danza in Kolumbien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use class management tool

Kommentare: I am pleasantly satisfied with the functionality that this tool has provided me with, it has allowed me to establish a much more organized work dynamic, where I can carry out the programming of my dance classes and choreographies, according to the student group. In addition to establishing evaluative methodologies for students, so they can through the application see their performance in our classes, so that parents can also monitor the activities that their children do in my classes.

It is a very robust web platform, which also has a mobile application. It allows the programming and management of classes, instructors, billing, as well as the control and monitoring of students. Additionally, it is very easy to use and to configure since it has a very friendly interface, so it does not require a learning curve, on the other hand it has a very affordable price.

It works efficiently, I have nothing negative to add, it is a very complete platform and has offered me good results.

Chairman in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

From an owner's standpoint, this is the cream of the crop.

Kommentare: It was the key to our growth from 1,200 to 4,500 +/-.

Very fast. Accessible by customers on PC or phone via app. Super search capability. Full accounting capability -- can support GAAP, tax, and custom reporting. Fits with QuickBooks. Support extremely responsive and new features appear every two or three months. Has many features competing programs don't have including elaborate skill tracking, inventory and event support. Price capped even with thousands of students in the system. Usage is highly customizable to speed registration work. Exhaustive standard reporting plus support can create custom reports. Most information can be exported to Excel. Can integrate with your web site, too, to show what's available. Useful for every member of the company and customers.

Can't consolidate accounts over several sites, so customers can end up enrolled in two or three places. Not as cheap as entry-level systems; this is the high end product for knowledgeable users. Doesn't allow API access to your data for customer reporting.

Lauren
Program Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Studio Director works well for our non-profit dance program

Kommentare: I appreciate the ability to easily pull student and family account data reports, as well as keep our dance classes and seasons well organized and archived.

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There are various options for customizing account pages to suit your needs, for example adding custom fields for information. We utilize the Reports feature daily, which gives easy to use data that's easily transferable to Excel.

The only snag recently is trying to get families enrolled in the texting feature. I wish there was a way to send texts directly to phones with the family's opt-in code, instead of manually looking it up for each person.

Susan
owner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Studio Director Review

Kommentare: The customer support at The Studio Director is amazing. We are very grateful to have live people available and ready to help when its needed.

customer service user friendly we love that we can see if email has been read

cost not sure how to personalize certain things - for example, we have recital fees based on how many dancers there are in a family. So 1 dancer is $. 2 dancers are $, 3 dancers are $, 4 dancers are $ etc.

Lauren
Program Manager in USA

The customer support team is quick to respond and very knowledgeable.

We are still discovering new and helpful features. There are many tracking, managing, and reporting options that we use daily to help our programs run more efficiently.

The reports don't always generate exactly what I'm looking for, but with so many choices I can usually find something close that will work.

Karen
Business Adminstrator in Kanada
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate through the program

Information is very accessible, allows for good communication with members. Reports are very helpful with our daily operations.

Would like to see the ability to change fonts or text colors in notes, etc. Make bold, underline, or italic

Vanessa
Xray Tech in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We love using studio director!

Kommentare: It makes our studio run smooth! With studio director, we are able to run our studio effectively. We organize, register, and all our accounts for all our families are kept organized on there as well.

Debbie
Director/Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Customer Service

Kommentare: ease of use

Personalized customer service and user very user friendly. I would highly recommend this software to all studios.

That I have to hit save changes every time. Still learning the program. We haven't hit too many road blocks yet. We need to learn how to not see other sessions in ledgers.

Vanessa
Studio Director Manager in Kanada

We love it for our dance club!

We love it for our club. We try to use more and more of the program each year. We use it for pre approving, registering and keeping track of all of out dance families.

Cindy
Program Registrar in USA

It's easy to understand and navigate

The detailed family account page. I like how easy it is to navigate between the parents and students information.

I wish each class had a feature to take attendance all at once for the whole class as oppose to one student account at a time.

Antwort von OnVision Solutions

Hi Cindy, If you go to the class page that you are looking to do attendance for all at once, you can choose "Attendance, Make-ups & Drop-ins" in a blue box on the right side of the screen to record attendance for everyone at once instead of going to the student's pages.

Melissa
Admin and Ops Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I think Studio Director is great!

I love the ease of the user interface. It's very intuitive which is helpful when trying to figure out a new feature.

The amount of clicking that needs to be done to upload documents to a profile. I find it could be an easier process.

SAMANTHA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic!

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed getting to know and use Studio Director for our two locations of dance and gymnastics studios. It has so many wonderful capabilities and their customer service has always been top notch.

I can email by class, the text feature if needed, the portal for each family to log into to for less on my end to do. It is a toss up!

No employee time card features or tax features yet.

Monique
Director/Manager in USA

Great Platform to Use for Class Organization

Kommentare: The software is excellent for class organization and is good for email communication to members and prospects. It is easy to read and operate as a layman. Con-Billing Issues: not being able to separate out registration fees based on seasons, sibling discounts not applying between seasons. Unable to run auto pay and specifically separate to unpaid charges. Customer Service Issue: Phone calls are not answered, a message is left then a call is returned within one hour. It is inconvenient based on time zone and class operating times. Customer service is great when connected on the line with a representative.

Elizabeth
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service!

We appreciate Studio Director as our software. Learning curve is simple, Service is exceptional!

Nothing to List for this category.

Shane
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Best Customer Service Ever!

Kommentare: I have been using Studio Director for nearly 8 years now and have seen this software continually improve over time. It is by far the easiest to use and navigate and by FAR the easiest company to get service from. We started using SD when we only had 180 kids and now we are over 1000. We could have never gotten to where we are today without you! Thank you Studio Director for always being there for us when we can't figure something out!

Melanie
USA

Wonderful System

Kommentare: My studios' experience with The Studio Director has been fantastic! They helped with the transition from a different database, have a ton of resources readily available, and answer customer service questions quickly and efficiently. Billing, reporting, and keeping student files organized has improved with the use of The Studio Director.