Über ClassJuggler

Online-Software, die Kund*innen und Kurse für Tanz-, Gymnastik-, Kampfsportstudios und andere kurs- oder zeitplanbasierte Unternehmen verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über ClassJuggler

The features and the ease to use. You have a quotidian a human answers the phone.

Bewertungen zu ClassJuggler

ClassJuggler hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 180 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClassJuggler bereits verwendet?

Katelyn
Katelyn
Licensed Realtor in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has everything but takes a while to learn

Kommentare: Great! Its what we have been looking for for our school. I just wish we found it sooner!

It has everything we need for our school all in one place. It makes it super easy to keep track of our students, what classes they are in AND easily allows parents to access their own portal and pay online whenever they need to.

What I like least is that it was very hard to learn. Everyone is still learning and its not super user friendly. We have all been having to just play with it to figure things out.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Great, we appreciate your review! We work hard to provide the features our clients suggest to continually imrpove ClassJuggler. If you ever need help learning ClassJuggler, feel free to call us on our toll-free support line 866-214-6128. We always answer our phones and are happy to offer training!

Tracy
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Class Juggler Support is Top Notch!

Kommentare: Superb! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his staff are awesome, and have been a huge help to our business needs.

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the client supporting. The set up is supported by staff, and improvements and software updates/suggestions accepted and implemented ongoing. The support response time is always timely, and helpful! There are also training modules offered periodically, which is a great tool if one has the time and need to learn.

Some of the technical features are a bit more than we have been able to learn, but CJ staff is always there to assist and support!

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Greatly appreciate your multiple kudos, Tracy. We notice that the review system blocked part of your content (the name of ClassJuggler's president, whom you met at a conference). Sorry about that! Rest assured, he is honored to have met you, and even more honored to continue supporting your business with our software. :-)

Daniele

Good system

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to understand for client. Can add many different classes and privates.

You can’t customize different classes and different payment pyramid’s

Monica
Enrichment Liason in USA

Decent but many flaws

Kommentare: This software isn't very versatile. We use it for our after school classes and there are many features that it lacks. Trying to get the support team to change or add a feature sometimes works but mostly doesn't. It might be better for a dance studio that doesn't have a lot of moving parts but our school does. Would love to discuss more about how ClassJuggler could improve on our account to become a better system.

The reports are great. Customer service has been helpful when I can get ahold of them. sending a mass email is good.

The log-in process is a pain, automatically having a password reset is annoying (why do this?), we need information that ClassJuggler doesn't get for us (we need a spot for teachers name to run a report by teacher, I've brought this up many times but no one has helped), We need parent info to be a mandatory field, such as phone number and email address. having customers in the cart check out that we can't check out (we have to contact each parent, terrible use of our time) is an inconvenience for our team.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your review, Monica and your appreciation of the mass-email features and customer support quality. We have made scores of product improvements over that 5 years since you wrote this review, many of which address specific concerns you had back in 2017. We are confident you will find ClassJuggler now a more flexible and user-friendly product, and will be happy to sit down with you with a Zoom call to show any features you have questions about.

Vanessa
Director in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic!

Kommentare: Hands down, the best one I've used (and I've tried a few.) I encourage anyone to get the free trial and see for yourself.

I have been using Classjuggler for close to 10 years and have watched it evolve into an excellent studio management processor. From scheduling classes and instructors in a way that is quick and prevents duplication, I use the software for all facets of my business. My families enjoy the ease in using the app to register their kids and keep track of their account. Most recently they incorporated a time tracker for my employees at no additional cost. Also, the exceptional service and training provided is huge for me. I can't say enough great things about this wonderful company.

I have been pleased with all aspects of this software. Whenever I have questions, they are quick to respond and resolve my issue. (I'm usually the problem :-)

Antwort von ClassJuggler

We are super-grateful for your 10 years of loyalty, Vanessa, and greatly appreciate your sharing of what specifically you like about the software and the company. Happy new year!

Jennifer
Academy Director and CEO in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer portal!

Kommentare: The best aspect of CJ is help! Any and every time I have a question or concern and reach out for help, I get it quickly and courteously.

I love the customer portal! Having the customer maintain their own account is HUGE! I just have to accept the orders and move on. This has been a big timesaver.

I really wish there was a way to schedule email and text alerts to customers in advance.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks much, for your feedback, Jennifer! You are not alone: the customer portal is a big favorite of many class-based businesses that we support, and largely for the same reason: it saves business owners time and administrative costs! Thanks also for your feature suggestion with our email and text alert tools!

Marcia
Owner/Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dance Studio for 35+ years

Kommentare: Excellent!

The support and ease of use. They are always improving and updating to help customers.

The checkout process confuses customers and they don't do the last step

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thank you, Marcia, for your praise of ClassJuggler's ease-of-use and our commitment to updating the product and helping customers. Thanks also for your feedback on the checkout process for the customer portal. We will take that into consideration with any future feature upgrades to it!

Shannon
Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

From the onset the Class Juggler screen looks complex as there is a lot to look at all at once.

Kommentare: There are a lot of great features that we are still beginning to tap into. Enrolling students into events as if it was a class, limits the paperwork that needs to be done for the many different events that we hold on a monthly basis. One difficulty is that we have several different staff members sharing our computers at once and it is a bit time consuming to log in and out often when sharing with another staff member. It is good, however that when staff make changes into the system it does keep track of who made the changes. That has been helpful in the training process as we then can identify which staff member is making mistakes and needs more training.

I like the ability to keep track of make-ups for students who miss their classes. This is very important to our company. We can easily go back and see all of the attendance for our students and track full classes easily. We can now use a staff reward system for full classes as it is easier to track than our last system and that has been motivational to our staff as a whole.

I do not like that all funds that are in the account automatically get charged at the end of the month for those who are on Autopay, even if the due date for some of the funds has not come up yet. Due to this issue we are still having to use another program. This difficulty is still an important one to fix so we can phase out the use of our other system. Using two systems has created some confusion in communicating with our clients about what they owe and that confusion has created some frustration for our customers. Our office staff has been received several frustrated phone calls from customers about this issue.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your review, Shannon. Glad to hear that ClassJuggler helps you keep track of student makeups and to facilitate your staff reward system! We also appreciate your comments regarding account payments. We take such suggestions into consideration when planning upcoming product upgrades.

Cheryl
Administrative Manager in USA

Overall good. There are some things that I would like looked at for efficiency in our application.

I like the ability to pull reports, to manage attendance and to mass communicate with clients. I also like that I can get to Enrollment History quickly and also the ability to annotate notes on most screens as needed.

The update in the software that changed the attendance view for students. The 12 month view is too much information on the screen at once. Maybe 3 months at a time. The way we use that application we offer make-ups 3 months from the time a class is missed. With 12 months of attendance in the screen you have to filter through too many entries to locate a missed class from 3 months back. Access to 12 months is great but all 12 months on the screen is too much. Also, if you are looking for an entry from Jan 2018, you have to change the reference date to Jan 2019. It's annoying!

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Cheryl, the ability to see more attendance was a feature enhancement requested by many of our clients. Not all updates are met with enthusiasm, we realize. I think that adding a range dropdown to the screen, letting you choose how much information you would like to see, would be a great compromise and would satisfy your desires. As to your second request on the use of the reference date: It is the center point for viewing attendance entries, and we've got you covered; To view attendance from, say, Jan 2021, just choose January 2021 as your reference point. ClassJuggler will then show attendance from one year earlier up through one year later than your reference date. I hope this helps.

Jilaine
Jilaine
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Automation of payments is best feature

Kommentare: I would recommend this for anyone who needs a registration system for their recreation programs, dance studios, sports classes and the like. They take the time to understand your business, and they constantly are updating the system based on the feedback from the users.

Class juggler allows my customers to register, make payments, and set up automatic payments all in one spot. Before, I was using spreadsheets, google wallet, and quickbooks to keep track of everything, and now it is all in one place. I really like the system! The customer support is excellent!

It is a feature rich program and can be challenging in initial set up. However, the support is very good and they will walk you through anything you need help with.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for the very strong star rating, Jilaine. Honestly, the hardest thing for most small businesses is exactly what you went through -- divorcing the manual means of running things (Quickbooks, Excel files, Google wallet etc.) in order to experience the time- and energy-saving benefits of a full-featured, fully integrated business management system designed for class-based businesses -- like ClassJuggler. Any time you want to expand your use of ClassJuggler, don't hesitate to call and we can walk you through it.

Tabitha
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It does the job, but it's "Clunky

Kommentare: I am a franchisee, so the cost of the program is part of my franchise fees, and I cannot speak to it's cost. The program does what I NEED it to do, and Customer service has been great from the beginning, whether it was to get me started and set up or helping me through things I didn't understand they have been very good.
That being said...I sometimes get frustrated at the ...(i don't know what else to call it) clunkyness of it though. It does the things I need it to do, but it takes a bunch of steps, which can be aggravating.
Occasionally, I am unable to do something the way I WANT to do it, such as sorting lists by a certain headder or automating a certain process. But, on the plus side, it has never crashed on me, it is not difficult to use,(once you get the hang of it) and overall, it is a sturdy platform, that meets my NEEDS list but falls short on my WANTS list.

It does the job. Meets overall needs. Customer service has been responsive. It is stable (doesn't crash all the time). Cost is included in our franchise fee.

it is clunky, feels like a program that has been added onto and added onto for so many revisions that it is difficult to keep things fluid. inability to sort billing screen by number of days past due (or date). Inability to automate both the bulk creation of invoices and the bulk sending of invoices. inability to choose the number of classes, customers, students, etc that show up on a screen that there are so many steps to do simple tasks

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your review, Tabatha. Glad to hear that it has met your needs improvement to be sturdy. If you are not currently using ClassJuggler, we encourage you to come back, as the program has been updated substantially in the five years since you wrote this review, addressing usability and feature functionality. Reach out to us and we will give you a live walk-through.

Dione
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I use Classjuggler

Kommentare: Fast work saves time and money and my school looks organized.

I have been using for years and never had a problem could not be resolved with one call. Always is there is part of my day to register my new client and they loved because is fast and easy.

I like to have a space to put the student photo and downloaded the parents print copy signed registration form on the system.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

We greatly appreciate your praise and loyalty, Dione, and look forward to serving you in the coming years! Thanks also for your customer service kudos, and especially for your suggestion on adding a space for students photos and other suggestions. As always, we use customer feedback to help us plan future upgrades.

Mia
Owner/Teacher in USA

Fun Bus

Kommentare: There are probably more reports I can use with my job and I slowly integrate them in as needed. The staff at Class Juggler are very helpful when I describe what I need or am looking for they direct me to which report or link I should be using. Very satisfied!

The most important part of my job is to be able to communicate with parents efficiently and quickly if needed. I like that I can email the whole class at one time. This is effective due to cancelling and/or changing class days or times.

Takes time to set up all your classes but the staff showed me shortcuts and how to copy and paste

Antwort von ClassJuggler

We greatly appreciate your review, Mia! As you point out, we are always happy to help you learn about a new feature, so feel free to reach out to us.

Jennifer
Teacher/Franchisee in USA
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for dance

Kommentare: Admin side is great, parent side can be improved. The button for automatic payments is phrased kid of funny. I would like to personalize it. Parents don’t always understand they have to fill out their info, then their students, then select a class. The link in the emails goes to the global page. I would like to personalize it, so when they click it it will take my clients to my classjuggler portal.

Great student management system for dance and sports classes

The parent interface, I always have confused parents. They often say it isn’t user friendly. So, we still do paper registrations most of the time and I input everything manually.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks much for your review, Jennifer, and the 5 star rating! Your suggestions on what would make the customer-facing interface more user-friendly is particularly helpful. We'll use for input in prioritizing future updates.

julia
Owner/ Artistic Director in Kanada

Customer service is friendly and very helpful

organization of client base and client accounts. easy to use lists for organizing classes, costumes and programs.

EMAILS::: The way you have to send graphics, and attachment not user friendly at all. I have mentioned this from when I signed up, however I do hope REP will keep looking to make a solution

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks, Julia, for your review. Pleased to hear that the class, costume, and programs lists feature works well for you. Regarding the email features for reaching out to all or specific groups of customers, you will probably find it more user-friendly since we have continued to upgrade ClassJuggler over the 4-plus years since you wrote this. Which is why we appreciate your feedback; Customer feature requests guide our planning for all future product updates. Thanks again.

shembra
Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program for our gymnastics program

Kommentare: We have loved using Class Juggler for our gymnastics program. They are always available to help if we need help! The program is very easy to learn and is easily manageable!

Easy to understand.

So much information especially for a beginner!

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your VERY strong five-star scoring, and sorry about the volume of information/features, Shembra -- somewhat unavoidable given the depth and breadth of the program and its capabilities. This is why we encourage new customers to take advantage of our one-on-one free introductory online/phone call sessions. This way, we can help you target the specific features you need and get up to speed quickly on them. Anytime you are about to broaden your ClassJuggler experience into a new feature, please don't hesitate to contact us! :-)

Casey
Administrator in USA

Love Class Juggler

Kommentare: I love class juggler! It has been a life saver. It helps me keep all of my classes and instructers organized. Tuition is very easy to keep up with. Love the text and email customers options! Don't know what I would do without it!

Love the everything about it. It is very user-friendly.

The one thing that I didn't like was that you could not put an attachment on an email but I am pretty sure that that has been updated now.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your high praise, Casey. We hope to continue living up to your expectations for years to come. Very glad to hear that ClassJuggler has done much to help you manage tuition, instructors, and classes, and that you have found the program very user-friendly.

Jo Ann
Front desk in USA
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall very satisfied

The new parent portal is much easier to use. Parents who were kind of afraid of the old one seem to be more at ease

I would like to be able to see if mass emails are being opened by customers. Parents tend to say they never got the email. At another studio I worked for I was able to go to their profile and see which emails were opened Also it would be helpful to be able to go back to the same customer criteria after you check an individual account

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Glad to hear your customers are enjoying and taking advantage of the new parent portal, Jo Ann! Interesting feature suggestions as well. As our long time customers know, our most beloved features came from suggestions put forth by them, just as you have here. We listen, and it influences future product upgrades.

Shelley
Program Director in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great flexibility for a studio that offers a variety of programs

Kommentare: We have been using ClassJuggler for about 2 years now and have been very happy with the functionality. We offer a variety of different classes and events at our studio, and were having a hard time finding a system that could manage them all. ClassJuggler offered a flexible platform where we could set up all of our programs and manage them easily. ClassJuggler is constantly updating their software adding new functionality that make our job even easier. Looking forward to many more years growing our business with ClassJuggler.

Flexible platform for setting up classes and events Gradual increase in price as customer base grows

Cannot sort class lists by age

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for the high score in words of praise, Shelley! Glad to hear that the functionality of the program has served you well. We also appreciate your product suggestion.

Wendy
Franchise Owner in USA

Great product

Having everything in one place from registration, class rosters and tuition payments. Very user friendly.

Wish there was a user friendly way to get a list of active customers email addresses for each class or category that you can copy and paste easily.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thank you much for your positive review, Wendy! Glad to hear that you find it user-friendly. We will pass on your feature suggestion (about a copy-paste-friendly filtered list of customer email addresses) onto our product development team.

Chelsea

ClassJuggler was easy to learn how to use, but is missing somethings that would help out our gym.

The customer transactions sections is easy to follow and shows voided payments. Setting up classes/ schedules are easy because you can copy the template.

It is difficult to view excused absenses in order to schedule make ups. It is also difficult to view how many students are actually active since you have to manually select inactive

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your review, Chelsea. You will be happy to know that, since you wrote this more than four years ago, we have made many improvements to ClassJuggler, including your specific requests: ways of viewing excused absences and viewing how many students are active. Give us a call and we can show you specifically how those improvements work now.

Kelly
Director in USA

ClassJuggler Review

Kommentare: Would be great to have an app for the mobile businesses to make it easier for instructors to take attendance. Taking attendance on phones is somewhat tedious and a lot of zooming in and out. Maybe and app with just attendance capabilities would be helpful.

Email capabilities. Ease of reports.

For instructors the attendance on smartphones is not easy to read (zooming)

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for strong scoring and your product suggestions, Kelly! Mobile compatibility is on the list of upcoming product upgrades that we are targeting.

Pamela
owner/director of ballet School in USA

We love Class Juggler. It has been a blessing . I feel the technical support is excellent

Kommentare: puts everything at my fingertips and up to date immediately.

easy to use once it is set up. I like that I can look up balances, people's phone numbers, e mails whenever I want. I love being able to send mass e mails to my customers and send e mails to certain classes easily

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks much, Pamela, for your high score and the specifics you like, such as our support, ClassJuggler's ease of setup, data access, and more!

Conor
Sales Development in USA

Quick and Easy

My family owns a dance studio and they love the ease of use on the customer side. Easy online transactions navigation, and bookings.

Being able to have a mobile app would make traveling much easier for business.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thx for the review, Conor. So glad to hear that you've found ClassJuggler valuable for easy online transactions, navigation, and bookings. And as you probably know, since you mentioned that mobile optimization would help, we've now launched our mobile-responsive staff portal, precisely to make traveling much easier for doing business with ClassJuggler. We listen. :)

Brandy
Gymnastics Coach in USA

Love the program and customer service is always available if I get stuck!

The reports available to keep track of student accounts, it's all in one place! I love I can look up all the students credit card info and payment details so easily.

The screen is a bit confusing with so many tabs and menus.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your high scoring of ClassJuggler, Brandy, and that the reports and credit card features are serving you well. Sorry about the volume of information/features -- somewhat unavoidable given the depth and breadth of the program and its capabilities. Please continue to take advantage of our one-on-one online/phone support. This way, we can help you target the specific features you need and get up to speed quickly on them. Anytime you are about to broaden your ClassJuggler experience into a new feature, please don't hesitate to contact us! :-)