Über ClassJuggler

Online-Software, die Kund*innen und Kurse für Tanz-, Gymnastik-, Kampfsportstudios und andere kurs- oder zeitplanbasierte Unternehmen verwaltet.

Erfahre mehr über ClassJuggler

The way we use that application we offer make-ups 3 months from the time a class is missed.

Bewertungen zu ClassJuggler

ClassJuggler hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 179 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClassJuggler bereits verwendet?

Katelyn
Katelyn
Licensed Realtor in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has everything but takes a while to learn

Kommentare: Great! Its what we have been looking for for our school. I just wish we found it sooner!

It has everything we need for our school all in one place. It makes it super easy to keep track of our students, what classes they are in AND easily allows parents to access their own portal and pay online whenever they need to.

What I like least is that it was very hard to learn. Everyone is still learning and its not super user friendly. We have all been having to just play with it to figure things out.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Great, we appreciate your review! We work hard to provide the features our clients suggest to continually imrpove ClassJuggler. If you ever need help learning ClassJuggler, feel free to call us on our toll-free support line 866-214-6128. We always answer our phones and are happy to offer training!

Tracy
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Class Juggler Support is Top Notch!

Kommentare: Superb! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his staff are awesome, and have been a huge help to our business needs.

The software is user friendly for both the customer and the client supporting. The set up is supported by staff, and improvements and software updates/suggestions accepted and implemented ongoing. The support response time is always timely, and helpful! There are also training modules offered periodically, which is a great tool if one has the time and need to learn.

Some of the technical features are a bit more than we have been able to learn, but CJ staff is always there to assist and support!

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Greatly appreciate your multiple kudos, Tracy. We notice that the review system blocked part of your content (the name of ClassJuggler's president, whom you met at a conference). Sorry about that! Rest assured, he is honored to have met you, and even more honored to continue supporting your business with our software. :-)

Monica
Enrichment Liason in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent but many flaws

Kommentare: This software isn't very versatile. We use it for our after school classes and there are many features that it lacks. Trying to get the support team to change or add a feature sometimes works but mostly doesn't. It might be better for a dance studio that doesn't have a lot of moving parts but our school does. Would love to discuss more about how ClassJuggler could improve on our account to become a better system.

The reports are great. Customer service has been helpful when I can get ahold of them. sending a mass email is good.

The log-in process is a pain, automatically having a password reset is annoying (why do this?), we need information that ClassJuggler doesn't get for us (we need a spot for teachers name to run a report by teacher, I've brought this up many times but no one has helped), We need parent info to be a mandatory field, such as phone number and email address. having customers in the cart check out that we can't check out (we have to contact each parent, terrible use of our time) is an inconvenience for our team.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your review, Monica and your appreciation of the mass-email features and customer support quality. We have made scores of product improvements over that 5 years since you wrote this review, many of which address specific concerns you had back in 2017. We are confident you will find ClassJuggler now a more flexible and user-friendly product, and will be happy to sit down with you with a Zoom call to show any features you have questions about.

Vanessa
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic!

Kommentare: Hands down, the best one I've used (and I've tried a few.) I encourage anyone to get the free trial and see for yourself.

I have been using Classjuggler for close to 10 years and have watched it evolve into an excellent studio management processor. From scheduling classes and instructors in a way that is quick and prevents duplication, I use the software for all facets of my business. My families enjoy the ease in using the app to register their kids and keep track of their account. Most recently they incorporated a time tracker for my employees at no additional cost. Also, the exceptional service and training provided is huge for me. I can't say enough great things about this wonderful company.

I have been pleased with all aspects of this software. Whenever I have questions, they are quick to respond and resolve my issue. (I'm usually the problem :-)

Antwort von ClassJuggler

We are super-grateful for your 10 years of loyalty, Vanessa, and greatly appreciate your sharing of what specifically you like about the software and the company. Happy new year!

Jennifer
Academy Director and CEO in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer portal!

Kommentare: The best aspect of CJ is help! Any and every time I have a question or concern and reach out for help, I get it quickly and courteously.

I love the customer portal! Having the customer maintain their own account is HUGE! I just have to accept the orders and move on. This has been a big timesaver.

I really wish there was a way to schedule email and text alerts to customers in advance.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks much, for your feedback, Jennifer! You are not alone: the customer portal is a big favorite of many class-based businesses that we support, and largely for the same reason: it saves business owners time and administrative costs! Thanks also for your feature suggestion with our email and text alert tools!

Marcia
Owner/Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dance Studio for 35+ years

Kommentare: Excellent!

The support and ease of use. They are always improving and updating to help customers.

The checkout process confuses customers and they don't do the last step

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thank you, Marcia, for your praise of ClassJuggler's ease-of-use and our commitment to updating the product and helping customers. Thanks also for your feedback on the checkout process for the customer portal. We will take that into consideration with any future feature upgrades to it!

Shannon
Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

From the onset the Class Juggler screen looks complex as there is a lot to look at all at once.

Kommentare: There are a lot of great features that we are still beginning to tap into. Enrolling students into events as if it was a class, limits the paperwork that needs to be done for the many different events that we hold on a monthly basis. One difficulty is that we have several different staff members sharing our computers at once and it is a bit time consuming to log in and out often when sharing with another staff member. It is good, however that when staff make changes into the system it does keep track of who made the changes. That has been helpful in the training process as we then can identify which staff member is making mistakes and needs more training.

I like the ability to keep track of make-ups for students who miss their classes. This is very important to our company. We can easily go back and see all of the attendance for our students and track full classes easily. We can now use a staff reward system for full classes as it is easier to track than our last system and that has been motivational to our staff as a whole.

I do not like that all funds that are in the account automatically get charged at the end of the month for those who are on Autopay, even if the due date for some of the funds has not come up yet. Due to this issue we are still having to use another program. This difficulty is still an important one to fix so we can phase out the use of our other system. Using two systems has created some confusion in communicating with our clients about what they owe and that confusion has created some frustration for our customers. Our office staff has been received several frustrated phone calls from customers about this issue.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your review, Shannon. Glad to hear that ClassJuggler helps you keep track of student makeups and to facilitate your staff reward system! We also appreciate your comments regarding account payments. We take such suggestions into consideration when planning upcoming product upgrades.

Suzanne
Office Manager in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Software for the money and great customer service

Kommentare: This is our 2nd year using the software for our dance studio. Last year we used it to for our student enrollment, class scheduling and reporting. This year we started using it to bill our customers and track tuition and payments. I relied on customer service quite a bit while I was setting up the financial side of things, and they were extremely patient and helpful. We still only accept cash or check but are looking at adding a credit card option for next year. We also don't use the customer portal option currently. Class Juggler has helped us keep our heads as we grow. The only thing I would like to see is an option to help us create recital orders. The interface isn't very pretty or intuitive, but it does function well and it doesn't take much time to figure things out. I would rather have a hard working reliable software than an unreliable one that looks pretty.

Reliable, updates are useful. Reporting often has an export option so it can be manipulated and customized in excel. Monthly tuition statements are easy for the customer to read and understand. Customer service is helpful.

No recital/performance/ dance order option. Not very pretty to look at and not intuitive.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

So glad to hear that ClassJuggler has helped you "keep our heads as we grow," Suzanne. :-) And we hope to continue growing with you, which we will continue to do by listening to your suggestions and allowing them to influence our ongoing product development, so thanks!

Shelly
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Personal opinion

Kommentare: As a dance studio director, I have found Class Juggler overall to be a great addition to our company! I still wish there were some additional ways to record specific information for Prospective customers and keep them out of our Active count.
Also, I find the email functions a bit "unreliable." Often, even after selecting specific customers, mass emails go out and therefore cause more time needed to respond and clarify to the unintended receivers.

Great way to manage accounts, create reports and for the most part, user friendly.

Email functions have some control challenges. Would still like to have some better options for recording specific info regarding prospective customers and tracking details as we wish.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Shelly, thank you for your positive review! Please feel free to contact us regarding the e-mail issue you're having and we'll see if we can address that.

Jilaine
Jilaine
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Automation of payments is best feature

Kommentare: I would recommend this for anyone who needs a registration system for their recreation programs, dance studios, sports classes and the like. They take the time to understand your business, and they constantly are updating the system based on the feedback from the users.

Class juggler allows my customers to register, make payments, and set up automatic payments all in one spot. Before, I was using spreadsheets, google wallet, and quickbooks to keep track of everything, and now it is all in one place. I really like the system! The customer support is excellent!

It is a feature rich program and can be challenging in initial set up. However, the support is very good and they will walk you through anything you need help with.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for the very strong star rating, Jilaine. Honestly, the hardest thing for most small businesses is exactly what you went through -- divorcing the manual means of running things (Quickbooks, Excel files, Google wallet etc.) in order to experience the time- and energy-saving benefits of a full-featured, fully integrated business management system designed for class-based businesses -- like ClassJuggler. Any time you want to expand your use of ClassJuggler, don't hesitate to call and we can walk you through it.

Regina
franchise owner in USA

Very time consuming.

All info for all classes is there. I can't really think of any more pros. The review will not submit unless I add more characters.

Way too many screens. I have to go from screen to screen to screen. Setting up a new school is time consuming because each one has to have their own class, category, etc... There are no quick views of entire school.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your review, Regina. We understand your expressed concern about so many screens. ClassJuggler is a powerful program with a wide array of features and tools to help class-based businesses. Attempting to put them all on one screen would be simply impossible, or impossibly confusing for most users who prefer to see tasks and features grouped/presented topically, such as grouping all reports together on one screen, all staff records on another, all student records on another, etc., rather than having to scroll endlessly to keep it all on one page/screen. Also, the current version of ClassJuggler does include a "dashboard" page upon login, giving you a high-level view of your entire business, including customers, students, instructors, classes, alerts, to do list items, calendar events, upcoming student birthdays, and more. If you haven't used ClassJuggler in a while, please consider returning to see if the new version solves your concern.

Elise
Executive Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most flexible class management software

Kommentare: Our organization has been using ClassJuggler for over 10 years, and we love it. We are not actually a dance school. We are a homeschool cooperative, but it works great for our situation. We have looked at tons of other class management services over the past 10 years, but we have never found one with as many features at such an affordable price. Since we offer a la carte classes in all kinds of subjects on a varying schedule with varying costs associated with each class, our program does not fit into most "school" software programs. The ones that might work are extremely expensive and not as flexible. ClassJuggler has always been able to handle all of our complicated needs.

Extreme flexibility in class scheduling, class pricing, payment options for customers. Great support as well.

Has a bit of an "old school" feel especially in the customer login area. No feature to show teacher bios to help customers in selecting classes.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your 5-star rating, Elise. Glad to hear that ClassJuggler is working well for your homeschool coop. You'll be happy to know that we're upgrading the customer login in 2017. :)

Monika
USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Needs work

Kommentare: The cost of the service is great but we wish features were added, updates were made, and ease of use improved.
-It would be great to see the status of students with unpaid tuition when the attendance is open. It would make it easier to also be able to click students individually and open a new tab to view their profile when looking at the attendance sheet.
-It gets frustrating when we can't click back and return to the previous page sometimes.
-Many customers complain that the site looks outdated and isn't customer friendly.

Being able to have all the members in one place and bill them monthly is great.

Wish there were better notifications for when students have unpaid fees. When the attendance sheet is open, it would be great to click on student's names and open their profiles in a new tab. When the attendance sheet is open it would be great to have the status of their monthly balance available.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

[Updated March, 2022] Thanks for your valuable feedback, Monika. It's been a while since you wrote this review (4 years) and you will be happy to know that we have addressed all your suggestions in our product updates over the years. One thing - if you want a shorter URL to give it out directly to customers or for your own purposes, you can use bit.ly URL shortening service (free) to make it much shorter.

Philip
Owmer in USA

Other software have more updated and efficient options. Seem class juggler is being left behind

Price your cost is cheaper. To be honest there is not a lot that we like about the software other than the cost

Outdated. This is a big problem and to be honest we are looking at other software because the software does not fit our needs as well anymore

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Good news, Philip! In the four years since you wrote this review, we have continued to make significant and regular improvements, most of which were based on requests and suggestions from customers like you. Many of our most recent customer reviews attest to that, mentioning the increased value they've gotten from our updates and to greater efficiencies they have gotten from ClassJuggler as a result. Give us a call and we can set up a time to go through the product, look at any specific things you wanted to do back in 2018, and see if it does that for you now. Thanks for your review.

Lisa
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

ClassJuggler for Small Business

Kommentare: The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and support people have been wonderful to work with. Whenever I have an issue they contact me immediately and work through it with me. They follow up to make sure they have answered my questions. They were willing to work with me during the Covid pandemic when I could not work. Outstanding customer service.

I like that ClassJuggler allows ease of payments for my customers as well as ease of royalty payments to my franchise group. I use their reporting for all aspects of my business from tracking growth to reporting for taxes. I also love the ability to send emails to my customers whether it be class updates or for billing purposes. Overall the customizations they have made for Kinderdance franchisees has made the registration and billing part of the business very turnkey for me.

Some of the features seem a little clunky or complicated, but not enough to deter me from the product.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

We appreciate the feedback, Lisa, and our particular glad to hear that the customizations we installed for the Kinderdance franchise are streamlining the business operations for franchisees such as yourself. We look forward to serving you in the years to come!

Kira

Simplified my business!

Kommentare: We own a gymnastics bus and have a couple hundred students go through it every week. We kept track of everything in the beginning with paper and recently switched to ClassJuggler. My experience has been nothing but amazing. These guys have great customer service and using ClassJuggler has saved us a lot of money. I am able to easily collect customer payments and send out statements of what they owe with just one click. I also love that they are constantly adding new features. This was the best move we have made for our business in a long time. We love ClassJuggler!

Simplicity and ease of billing

That I have to log in every time I want to check it, but that is totally understandable

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Hi, Kira, and thanks for the high review score! It's great to hear that the customer service and value and efficiencies have meant so much to you and your business.

shembra
Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program for our gymnastics program

Kommentare: We have loved using Class Juggler for our gymnastics program. They are always available to help if we need help! The program is very easy to learn and is easily manageable!

Easy to understand.

So much information especially for a beginner!

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your VERY strong five-star scoring, and sorry about the volume of information/features, Shembra -- somewhat unavoidable given the depth and breadth of the program and its capabilities. This is why we encourage new customers to take advantage of our one-on-one free introductory online/phone call sessions. This way, we can help you target the specific features you need and get up to speed quickly on them. Anytime you are about to broaden your ClassJuggler experience into a new feature, please don't hesitate to contact us! :-)

Emily
Administrative Assistant in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Classjuggler makes keeping track of students SIMPLE and predictable!

Transactions are so easy to keep track of! If an employee doesn't know what to do, it takes less than three minutes to explain the process.

One thing that I would like is to have easier access to parents and students, most of the time I have to go all the way back from start when I need to go back in the system.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

We so glad you find the tracking of students simple and predictable, Emily, as well as the ease of performing transactuons. We appreciate both the kudos and the constructive advice. We are always looking for ways to make the ClassJuggler more user-friendly and will take your input to heart as we make further updates

Shelley
Program Director in Kanada
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great flexibility for a studio that offers a variety of programs

Kommentare: We have been using ClassJuggler for about 2 years now and have been very happy with the functionality. We offer a variety of different classes and events at our studio, and were having a hard time finding a system that could manage them all. ClassJuggler offered a flexible platform where we could set up all of our programs and manage them easily. ClassJuggler is constantly updating their software adding new functionality that make our job even easier. Looking forward to many more years growing our business with ClassJuggler.

Flexible platform for setting up classes and events Gradual increase in price as customer base grows

Cannot sort class lists by age

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for the high score in words of praise, Shelley! Glad to hear that the functionality of the program has served you well. We also appreciate your product suggestion.

Alfredo
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Integrated Management System

Kommentare: We migrated from a previous system mainly due to the difficult end-user interface, since then we have increase our productivity and our users are very satisfied with the ease of use specially setting up new semesters, classes and events.

- Ease of use - Responsive user interface - Reports - Support

- All reports should have the option to download in CSV format - eMail template, it would be nice to create the email text on the fly

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for the high score and high praise, Alfredo! Glad to hear that ClassJuggler.com has increased efficiency, gotten good end user feedback, and has particularly served you well in regards to setting up new semesters, classes, and events. Your suggestion on report functionality is something we will look into for future upgrades.

Tracey
Teacher/business owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Lightening the Load!

Kommentare: Having class juggler has changed the way I do business. Client registration is easier , billing is a cinch, and I no longer have to make the dreaded calls to collect my fees! I'm so glad that I chose this program to help me run my business.

It's easy to navigate...once you know what you are doing!

There are a lot of drop boxes that i will never use. It can be confusing.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

It means much to us to hear that ClassJuggler has positively changed the way you do business, Tracey, and thank you for sharing this publicly. We appreciate it and the high scores!

Kelly

ClassJuggler Review

Kommentare: Would be great to have an app for the mobile businesses to make it easier for instructors to take attendance. Taking attendance on phones is somewhat tedious and a lot of zooming in and out. Maybe and app with just attendance capabilities would be helpful.

Email capabilities. Ease of reports.

For instructors the attendance on smartphones is not easy to read (zooming)

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for strong scoring and your product suggestions, Kelly! Mobile compatibility is on the list of upcoming product upgrades that we are targeting.

Paula
sports/fitness coach for preschoolers in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick as a wink!

Kommentare: I manage accounts and send emails out daily. Accessing them is easy. Weekly, I fill out a report of how my week went. To me, it's quick and easy!

For the most part, it helps more than hinders.

Occasionally I make a mistake typing and when I go back to chg. it erases and I must start over.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

Thanks for your positive review, Paula. Glad to hear that ClassJuggler is creating efficiencies for you. We'll add your constructive input to our product improvement notes.

Brooke
USA
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Class Juggler is great!

Kommentare: Class Juggler has made our life so much easier. Our business runs more smoothly now that our registrations come in to us in real-time and our customers have more access to their accounts. It's been great for us as a business and for our parents who enroll in our programs!

Wish there was an app for teachers to be able to access since our teachers are off-site.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

We are honored by your high scores, Brooke, and happy to hear that ClassJuggler has made your life easier and your business run more smoothly. Thanks also for your product feature suggestion of an apple for teachers. This is something we have already begun brainstorming on.

Stephanie
Owner/Director/Teacher... in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Learning Class Juggler

Kommentare: So far, it has been a great experience, especially being able to call when I have questions and they are available to help.

Still learning all the uses for Class Juggler. After 30 years of using my own "program" (on paper, handwritten) this is teaching "an old dog, new tricks!" The Customer Service for Class Juggler has been amazing and really has helped me set this up for my studio. The ease of either printing or emailing invoices has saved me time.

At this time, I don't yet know how to incorporate the Class Juggler link onto my website for new students to enroll.

Antwort von ClassJuggler

As a relatively new customer, Stephanie, here is a hearty welcome to the ClassJuggler family! Thanks for your praise, and don't worry about feeling like "an old dog regarding new tricks" as you have Artie begun to experience, we are more than willing to help you get up to speed, whether that's by email, phone, or even a zoom-style chat session with screensharing. We look forward to supporting your business with our tools and features for many years to come!