Über ExpensePoint

Automatisiert und optimiert Deinen Kostenabrechnung-Prozess; erlaubt Mitarbeitern, Kostenabrechnungen einzureichen, zu genehmigen und zu erstellen.

Erfahre mehr über ExpensePoint

I think the User Permissions configuration section is a bit confusing.

Bewertungen zu ExpensePoint

5,0

ExpensePoint hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 307 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ExpensePoint bereits verwendet?

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reduced paperwork, printing, and corporate efficiency

Kommentare: The installation of the program was a breeze, and everything went off without a hitch after it was all set up. Our customers do not report having a difficult time becoming accustomed to the program as a result of its user-friendly functioning and features. Despite the fact that there was a significant time difference between us, Theresa was really helpful and fast to reply to my questions and concerns.

This soft was the most approachable of all the service providers we contacted on our requirements for cost reporting. They made certain that we were at ease at every stage of the process and that our organization's requirements were satisfied.

At one point, the user was unexpectedly locked out and unable to re-enter their credentials in order to utilize the program. It was the user's responsibility to reinstall the program in order to get it working again, however it wasn't clear what had caused the problem in the first place.

letztes Jahr

Dear Maddie, We appreciate your kind review and are so happy that your implementation experience was positive. I am sorry your user was locked out. Whenever you have a problem, don't hesitate to contact our customer service team, which will help resolve the issue. ExpensePoint thanks you for your business. Sherry McKeen VP of Global Relations

Alex
VP of Finance in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Expensepoint: the most value-adding, and easy to implement expense reporting system I've ever seen!

Kommentare: Implementing expensepoint with our Quickbooks was the easiest implementation of an expense system I have ever been through. I have implemented other bigger , more well known systems, and have had just terrible experiences. the process was too tedius, and it required many hours to complete. One of things we really appreciated about expensepoint, was the option to purchase by reports as well as by users. it really makes a top notch software quite affordable, and the expense to use it can be completely variable based on expense reports, which is great when you are trying to control costs. We couldn't be happier.

The receipt wallet / receipt reader function is the most loved feature by all employees. the fact they can just drop the pictures, and comeback later to an almost completed expense report that just needs a couple of clicks to submit, has been a game changer for employees on the road as well as those who don't travel as much, but purchase regularly on behlaf of the company. in Accounting, we love how easy it is to review, approve, push an entrry into quickbooks, and reimburse, all from within expensepoint. the integration to automatically issue reimbursements from expensepoint, as saved our accounting staff hundreds of hours reconciling, recording, and issuing the payments via AP. Now it takes less than 1 minute to issue the payments, its simply wonderful!

We had a few hiccups entering banking information for reimbursements, but the implemenation team was able to manually make adjustments and helped us get through.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Expensify, Paylocity und SAP Concur

Warum ExpensePoint gewählt wurde: not enough functionality nor flexibility, recording to GL required a big deal of manual work as well as issuing the payment. Aslo, the pricing is per employee, although only a small portion of our employees travel, which made it much more expensive.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Paylocity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ExpensePoint: most value of all options. when you complare the functionality and price to the competition, is really a no brainer.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Alex, for this fabulous review. We are thrilled that you love ExpensePoint. It's great to hear that the value, ease of use, and automation ticks all your boxes. Happy expense reporting! Kind regards, Sherry McKeen

Territory Sales in USA
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Worth the money...If it's Free

Kommentare: The system freezes up when you try to create a report. To work around this, I put my receipts in the receipt "Wallet". When I try to create an expense, it links the wrong receipt with my entry. I wish they wouldn't have rushed to bring this system to market. Maybe a competitor of theirs will take their idea and actually make a program that works...

It is a good idea, take a picture of a receipt and it will capture the data and make expense reports easy.

It totally fails at accomplishing what it sets out to do. I think they rushed the software to market. It needs to have the bugs worked out of the system.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear David, Thank you for submitting your review of ExpensePoint. I am so very sorry to hear of your recent negative experiences with our system. As a constant heavy user myself I too would be quite frustrated if I was experiencing these kinds of issues. We really pride ourselves in offering our clients the very best world class customer service and support which the majority of our reviews will attest to. To this end we want to absolutely ensure that you are taken care of to the highest of standards. I have personally reached out to our Manager of Global Support Services, Theresa Hicock and Theresa will be reaching out to you directly to help remedy problems that you are experiencing. Myself and my team are 100% committed to making your experience with ExpensePoint positive and hopefully '5 star' worthy. Kindest regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

Christina
Staff Accountant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Goodbye Excel, Hello Efficiency!

Kommentare: It's been a great experience so far and I am sure it will continue that way :)

I like that the software is easy to use, all encompassing, and very user friendly. It helps me streamline everything in a way they you naturally want from software like this. I also love the customer support. They are highly responsive, very intellectual, and willing to go above and beyond to make sure you are having a good experience with ExpensePoint. They don't just answer my question, they will go out f their way to bring up something else I might like to utilize (based off things I have said in conversation). That's what you want in a company!

This isn't so much a dislike on Expensepoint as it is on the big chain credit cards. We started off with Capital one Spark Miles CC and it turns out they do not have VCF Feed available and the Plaid integration does not work for authorized users. This really delayed our implementation. For over a month I kept trying to get it to work, then finally called ExpensePoint support who instantly knew that it would not work. They were able to give me Credit Card examples that do have VCF feed and that integrate well, which was nice. But what would have been nicer is having the sales team / implementation team we worked with ask that question. It would have saved us about 2 months of delays rolling out the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy), Expensify, SAP Concur und Fyle

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ExpensePoint: Price, Customer Support Reviews, Functionality, Ease of Use

letztes Jahr

Dear Christina, Thank you for your 10/10 review of ExpensePoint. We appreciate the feedback and comment about your experience with your credit card integration. I am sorry that you experienced that delay because of missing information. We have made improvements to our Sales people's knowledge of integrations to remedy this. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint for your expense management system. Kindest regards, Sherry McKeen-VP-Global Client Relations

Roxanne
Payroll Administrator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ExpensePoint Review

Kommentare: The support staff at Expense Point has been extremely helpful and always very quick to respond and resolve any issues I may have. Their customer service is very personal and professional. The ease and organization of communication regarding the expenses submitted between staff and myself has been an immense help for me. The ease of looking up and finding specific expenses is quick and easy.

The functionality of Expense Point has been very valuable to me as an administrator. I really love how much I can do and create within the system, I don't have to get Expense Point to set these up, instead I can play in the system and create what I need. It allows me to have the system set-up to fit our company and our unique and complex accounting program. The system is very adaptable and allows me to create report templates and change approval processes easily and quickly, which is an aspect I did not find with other systems we had tried. This aspect also allows the system to grow with us in any changes we may implement in our company.

From an administrator perspective the adaptability and flexibility of the program can be a little difficult navigating at first because there are different layers to fill in when setting up or changing settings. However, once you have done it a few times it's very intuitive and it is easy to follow how all of the parts fit and work together. Unlike other programs I have used, Expense Point allows you to be able to access many features that other programs do not, and that is well worth any learning curve that may be encountered.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Expensify und Nexonia Expenses

Warum ExpensePoint gewählt wurde: They could not adapt enough for our complex accounting system, at least not without paying them a lot of extra fees to create new templates. It seemed every report I wanted to create required a request to them to create it and a fee. I had no access to any of the behind the scenes working of the program. With Expense Point, you guaranteed you would make it work for us and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] came through with flying colors. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very impressed with her ability to understand our accounting system so quickly. She truly is a yoga master with the system!

Zuvor genutzte Software: SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ExpensePoint: I was not involved in the choosing process, however I do know they were hoping you would handle taxes better being a Canadian company.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Roxanne, Thank you for taking the time to review ExpensePoint so favorably. We are happy that the functionality of Expense Point has been valuable in your job. We do appreciate that there is a bit of a learning curve for administrators at first, but knowing these functions are making your life easier to create report templates and change approval processes quickly is an encouragement to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship with your company. Sincerely, Sherry McKeen - Vice President - Global Client Relations

Thomas
Service Manager in UK
Maschinerie, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best

Kommentare: The end user benefits tremendously from not having to carry multiple receipts in their possession.
The administrator doesn’t have stack of paper sat on the desk
The accountant can automatically sync the claims with our ERP.
These are all savings of NVAT with no negative impact on our administration at all.
It’s a win/Win

The accuracy of the receipt reading is second to none that I have ever experienced with other suppliers.

I would like for it to automatically take daily values down to a pre-set amount if the end user exceeds an allowance. It doesn’t do this, but neither does ay other system. I hope that the industry best practice will change to suit.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Thomas, On behalf of the ExpensePoint team I would like to thank you for your generous review. Simply the best is a great accolade! The benefits you have mentioned are why we created this expense management solution. To have you articulate that, is a win for us. I will forward your suggestion for automation to our Development Team. We thank you for your feedback and your business. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen-VP-Global Client Relations

Julie
Controller in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Untangle the mess of expense and credit card reporting

Kommentare: We have had a smooth implementation and excellent customer service. Our users like the software and the mobile app, and reports are much more detailed and provide documentation that we can save electronically, instead of files and files of paper reports and receipts.

The software is easy to use and flexible, and can be customized to fit our ever-changing needs. I like that it has multiple platforms available, and I can use it with QuickBooks Online. It automates the processes that we were doing by spreadsheet - so much easier now!

Our corporate cards are not eligible to automatically feed transactions into ExpensePoint, so I have to periodically upload them manually

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sage Intacct, Emburse Certify Expense und SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ExpensePoint: It checked all the boxes for what we were looking for, seemed easy to use, flexible, and competitive pricing

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Julie, Thank you for your kind review of ExpensePoint. "Untangle the mess of expense and credit card reporting" is the best review title I have ever heard. I am pleased that you are finding the system easy to use and flexible to fit your needs. Thank you for your kind comments regarding our support. I will be sure to pass on the accolade. We appreciate your business, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Kelly
Junior Accountant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ExpensePoint Review

Kommentare: This has consolidated as well as promoted for much change in our company. Our department heads are taking control of their financials for their departments and much of it started with questions when we began using ExpensePoint.

Any time I have needed help, our rep has always been right there to assist very quickly. It has made things much smoother and easy for us.

The app can have bugs every once in a while and it would be easier if you could click from the main screen when you have reports to review, rather than go into the Expense Manager and search.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ExpensePoint: I was not involved in the purchase of this product, however I do believe the followup with the other company that was in consideration was not very good.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Kelly, At ExpensePoint we appreciate G&C Food Distributors. Your business is important to us and we appreciate that you have taken the time to review our program. It is great to hear that your experience with our customer service was helpful and efficient. In addition, is is great to know ExpensePoint has promoted change in your company and empowered your department heads. Wow! I will forward your suggestions to our Development Team to review. Thanks again. Best wishes, Sherry McKeen- V.P. Global Client Relations

Gayln
Accounts Payable in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: To be honest I wasn't looking to change expense reporting companies but I am so glad that we did. This product is easier and faster for the end user and cost us less each month.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been my implementation specialist and she is great! Very knowledgeable, and friendly and no matter what I threw at her, she fixed it quickly.

The system will automatically create a new expense report for you based on charge date. This saves the end user a lot of time. I love that there is a live person verifying the receipt information.

I wish I could zoom in on receipt pictures better (or easier) because the pic is farther out than you think when taking the pic. They are hard to read. I thought that your receipt pictures would automatically match to the charge/expense once verified but it doesn't seem to be doing that for us. We could be doing something wrong. I like the report that is created for me upon final approval but I wish it could be edited more. I would remove the weekly breakdown as we don't use/need that.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Gayle, Thank you for taking the time to review ExpensePoint. We really appreciate your feedback regarding time and cost savings, and ease of use. I have passed on your feedback regarding the readability of receipt pictures to our development team. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your expense management system. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Yours truly, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Nancy
Staff Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great solution for our business

Kommentare: The customer service has been outstanding - responsiveness, knowledge, caring. It was everything we hoped for when we signed up!

Expense Point has simplified a process for our company that had become very cumbersome for all - staff members needing to submit reports, approvers, and the accounting department. We have offices in more than one location, so getting the needed reports and supporting documents to the correct person was much more difficult than it should have been.

As with any new software and process, there is a learning curve. We just completed our first month using the system. It went very well with minimal issues to correct. I am confident that it will only get easier going forward.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Expensify, SAP Concur und Zoho Expense

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ExpensePoint: We had a demo of a couple of them. Some had great features, but more than we needed for our company which was reflected by their cost. When I was doing research, Expense Point had enough information in the video on their site that I was able to send the link to some selected staff members to get their input prior to our demo. Their feedback was very helpful in the selection process.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Nancy, On behalf of the ExpensePoint team I would like to thank you for your generous review. We are happy that you feel ExpensePoint is a great solution for your business. The benefits you have mentioned such as simplifying processes and outstanding customer service are music to our ears! Respectfully yours, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Thelesha
Management in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Complete streamline of our expenses

Kommentare: Reduced paperwork and printing and improved efficiency throughout the company.

We have been struggling to keep track of expenses in a way that doesn't seem like an interruption to our workflow. We previously used paper vouchers for accountability and have now cut our printing by almost 50%. There is a receipt wallet which stores all receipts once upload in real time which is a great feature for employees who work primarily in the field. For busy employees, rights can be granted for an administrator to author their reports. The level of tracking by - user, category and project allows you drill down to get a thorough understanding of spending. The printable reports are very professional-looking. We thought the cost was AMAZING for this level of expense tracking' so affordable compared to their counterparts with less features. We also appreciate that we are able to pre-set what GLs can and cannot be used for expenses which eliminates inaccurate coding of expenses. The landing pages to sign in are refreshing. Last, the customer support was top-notch and unlike that of other software companies we've worked with.

We haven't found any major features that were lacking. Those we though were an issue were rectified with additional training.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Thelesha, Thank you for this amazing review. I am so happy to hear that ExpensePoint is making a positive impact on your day to day business, saving you time, giving you valuable data, and a great result for an affordable price. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen - Vice President - Global Client Relations

Mark
President in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

ExpensePoint Delivers Great Value and Ease of Use

Kommentare: I had a great experience setting up the platform, getting personal training and my service rep is excellent. Again, I can't emphasize enough the level of personal support you get for such a reasonable price. I'm getting the same support an organization 100 times my size would receive. Great product!

I have 3 companies that I keep track of expenses for. This is the only product that allowed me to set up custom fields including different companies to track expenses for. I was very impressed with the level of support and attention I get for such a reasonable monthly fee. The desktop and mobile platforms work great and are intuitive to use.

I have been using the product for a short time and there is nothing I do not like about the platform. The mileage tracker is a great feature but I wish I didn't have to go into my settings to turn it on and off. I don't know if this can be improved or not, but I don't like to have apps running in the background.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Mark, Thanks for taking the time to review ExpensePoint. We value our customer's feedback and comments. Thank you for your comment regarding ExpensePoint's capacity to customize. Our aims is to provide an excellent experience. Great software is functionality, but also the support you receive after the purchase. I will be sure to forward your positive review on to our support and implementation teams. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution. Best regards, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Anas
IT Analyst in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Software with a great team behind it

Kommentare: Implementation process was great. With the multi currency set up that our regional offices needed, the implementation team helped us find a solution which would work for us specifically.
Post implementation, Expensepoint Support and the Customer Relationship Manager were very helpful in answering queries.

Great implementation process Easy to set up new departments, GL account etc after Go Live Easy Navigation throughout the system. U Easy to use - our users only needed an hour training session and they were then comfortable enough to use the system on their own. Good Mobile App Administrators have access to most of the system, thus allowing me to resolve issues quickly

Initially there were some bugs during implementation but they were quickly resolved by Expensepoint Developers. Support hours could be longer as being in London there is a big time difference. However, luckily we did not have to call upon their help too many times.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Anas, Thank you for such a favorable review! I am glad to hear that your experience with our Implementation and Support Teams was helpful. Our goal is to provide an expense solution that meets the diverse needs of our clients, so to read that you think ExpensePoint is a fantastic solution with great features, indicates that we are right on target. Thank you for your recommendations around support hours for our international clients. We are working on this. Thanks so much for your business. Sincerely, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Amy
IT Internal Auditor in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product and Customer Service!

Kommentare: The benefits of time, efficiency and electronic approval have been the most rewarding features. The customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have provided in incomparable with thorough and timely responses - a wonderful experience!!

We love that the product is so versatile and allows us to customize it as needed. In addition, the ability to move from a paper system to completely electronic with an electronic workflow has resulted in huge time and process efficiencies for our company.

The only con is the learning curve associated with the admin roles; however when questions arise Customer Service is very knowledgeable and quick to respond.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Abacus

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Amy, Thank you for your amazing review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with our customer service team. I will be passing your review on to them. I am pleased to know you have benefited from the electronic approval process by increased efficiency. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your expense management system. We look forward to providing you with the very best of employee expense report automation for many years to come. Yours truly, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Patrick
COO in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Service team, flexibility for any reports you need

Kommentare: Every company has its unique requirement on process and reporting. ExpensePoint service team can always make it happen for you. People are comparing UI of expense reporting between vendors when find a system. I don't really see much differences on UI between vendors. The reporting and date transferring to finance system are much more important from my experience. It would be a nightmare if I don't have a full service team to back me up.

Be able to generate any kind of reports needed for management and finance. Flexible design on approval process setting. Strong and Friendly service team back you up for all technical needs.

Exchange rate set by the system might not be the same as the rate used by bank at the time wire the payment to oversea employees. This is inconvenient only if you have remote employees from overseas.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Patrick, Thank you for your very positive comments on ExpensePoint. I especially appreciate your remarks about our Service team. In my opinion, having a great experience any software can be very quickly decided on by the support you receive after the purchase, so I thank you for these comments and I will be sure to forward them on to our team. Thank you also for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos Vice President - Sales & Marketing

Ruth
Bookkeeper in USA

Awesome! Customer service during the setup has been beyond compare.

Customizable to our needs - we have been searching for 2+ years for a company that would make expense reimbursements to our employees an easy process, for both the employee and the accounting side. As a church, it has been hard to find a company willing to put in the extra time and brainwork to get the system set up as we need it. Found both in Expense Point. Great customer service - while we have just begun the relationship with Expense Point, they have been attentive to every question we need answered, and every detail we need worked out to ensure a smooth flow between their reports and our accounting software. Employee training - Expense Point employees go the extra mile to ensure that our employees understand the reimbursement process from start to finish, and provide links to those trainings just for us. Price - having researched a lot of companies, you can not beat Expense Point's per employee rate.

None yet! We start our live process tomorrow, so looking forward to working with Expense Point to get it going.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Ruth, Thank you for you great feedback for ExpensePoint and your especially your comments regarding the your implementation experience and working with our team. They are a really devoted group and apply great attention to detail in the implementation and training for each one of our clients. So thank you for you comments and I will pass this along to them. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint to manage your employee expenses and we appreciate you being our client and look forward to many years of this relationship. Kind regards Paul Ansloos - Vice President Global Sales & Marketing.

Andrea
Senior Accountant in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ExpensePoint review

Kommentare: Very positive experience. Our implementation specialist was always prompt to return calls or emails and took the time to make sure everyone understood the program. I am thankful to have ongoing support so that we are not left to fend for ourselves after we are up and running.

Tutorials and support can't be beat. Software is very easy to use.

Unable to automatically live feed credit card into program - this is through no fault of ExpensePoint. the problem is our particular credit card company does not allow this feature.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Andrea, Thanks for taking time to review ExpensePoint and for such an amazing rating! We are pleased to hear that you find the program easy to use and that your support experience has been very positive. I will be sure to let our support team know about your kind words. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint. We appreciate your business. Best wishes, Sherry McKeen VP of Client Relations

JOCELYNE
Accounting Clerk in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

friendly users sofware +support

Kommentare: time saver ,easier to pull out specific informations about employee's expenses , great customer service

Software : easy to use even with employees who are not familiar with office work .. Customer support : simply fantastic i always gets the help i need in a timely manners

none, but maybe for users adding receipts take more time than expected .. sometimes slow but overall great software

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Jocelyn, Thank you for submitting this wonderful 5 star review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate it. Thank you also for mentioning our customer support team, they truly are a great asset to the ExpensePoint team. We really appreciate Dicom being our client and look forward to a long lasting relationship with you and your team. Je vous remercie! Paul Ansloos - Vice President Global Sales & Marketing

Deana
Flight Operations Administrator in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: I have only ran into the occasional issue and our rep is always quick to help me through anything.

The software is very user friendly and the cost is reasonable.

I really do not have any complaints about it.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Deana, Thank you for your incredible review of ExpensePoint. We are happy that you are finding it user friendly and the cost reasonable and a great value. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and look forward to a very long relationship with you and your company. Kind regards, Sherry McKeen - Vice President - Global Client Relations

amanda
controller in USA

Excellent experience with fast response times

automated workflow, tracking of submitted expenses, and ability to split expenses among locations, training videos can be saved on home screen

Inability to split quickly when its among 20+ different locations. It is very time consuming to do splits on the corporate side that are split among so many locations.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your really great review of ExpensePoint. I really appreciate all of your comments and feedback. In reference to your comment about splitting expenses we do have a copy split feature which is excellent and such a time saving tool. I will have our CRM team contact you to walk through this feature. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint and for being our client. Kind regards, Paul V.P Global Sales & Marketing.

DONNA
Accounting Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Monthly Expense Tool

Kommentare: My overall experience with ExpensePoint has been great!
The support team, specifically have been very pleasant and responsive with direction and assistance in operating the programs. Most recently, ExpensePoint has tailored reports that are more user-friendly and more readable in the Excel format. We are very happy.

I enjoy the flexibility of the software. I can manipulate the information to show only what I want to view in a report.

So far, there isn't anything that I dislike about the software.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Donna. Thank you so much for these wonderful comments about ExpensePoint and our support team. It is really pleasing to know that the software has all the flexibility that you need. We really appreciate your business and appreciate your support by providing this superb review. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing

Pravesh
Financial controller in UK
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value. Fantastic customer support

Kommentare: Saved the business both time and money

User friendly. Easily adaptable for the specifics of our business . Saved the business both time and money

None

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Pravesh Thank you for your great feedback on ExpensePoint. We are glad to know that the system is saving your team time and making your overall process of recording expenses much easier. We really appreciate your business and look forward to many years of providing your company with the very best automated expense management. Kind regards, Paul Ansloos Senior Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

Jeff
Vertical Segment Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and easy to use

The ExpensePoint Receipt Wallet receipt wallet feature takes away the age old problem of losing receipts , customer service is great and if you have a question or problem its quick and easy to reach a support specialist.

No real complaints about the software except its so easy to use there is no good reason you can give your boss for turning your expense report in late!

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Jeff, On behalf of the ExpensePoint team, I would like to thank you for your great review. I am glad that you are enjoying our customer service and find ExpensePoint easy to use. We agree that the receipt wallet is a great way to keep organized. I love that there will be no excuse for late reports with ExpensePoint! I will be sure to pass on your encouragement to our support team. Premium customer service is one of our core values. Thanks for your business. Respectfully yours, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations

Nicole
VP, Finance in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Taking expense reporting to the next level

Kommentare: ExpensePoint allows our employees to organize their receipts and expenses, which helps them be more efficient, transparent and timely with their reporting. It is extremely easy to navigate as both a user and administrator.

multiple ways to save receipts to the wallet mobile app is very user friendly for our employees on the road very easy to customize categories endless analysis reports excellent training and ongoing support team

no way to automatically populate information for recurring charges unable to edit multiple charges from the same vendor at once to save time

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Nicole, Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review of ExpensePoint. We appreciate all of your comments including your feedback regarding reoccurring expense population and editing multiple expenses for one vendor. This is excellent feedback and I have asked Kelly from our CRM team to contact you regarding editing multiple charges from the same vendor as I believe we have a solution to this which she can show you. We have added your other suggestion to our internal development 'wish-list', so hopefully we will see this feature added in the future. Finally, thank you for choosing ExpensePoint and for being our client. We really appreciate your business. Kindest regards, Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

Rosa
Representative in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Navigate with Ease

I maintain ExpensePoint for multiple users. I find ease in entering report for each user and I am able to easily locate the report after it has been submitted. I also find the Receipt Wallet helpful. As the users I maintain turn in receipts I can keep them in an easily accessible place until I have all the receipts I need for the report. The Google map option is also a convenient way to have exact mileage for trips.

Once I learned the program I have had no issues.

Antwort von ExpensePoint

Dear Rosa, Thank you so much for these wonderful comments about ExpensePoint. It is really pleasing to know that the software has all the flexibility that you need. We also love the Google map option. It makes reporting the mileage so easy. We really appreciate your business and appreciate your support by providing this superb review. Sincerely, Sherry McKeen VP-Global Client Relations