Über Rental Car Manager

Web based booking software brings outstanding ease of use, functionality and flexibility to your rental car business.

Erfahre mehr über Rental Car Manager

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie Rental Car Manager bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Ian C.
Ian C.
Owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Car rental software

Kommentare: I had tried different software for my car rental business but was always doing maintenance and updates. So I took on Rental Car Manager and found it took less time. My agency is handling customers much better now.

Craig S.
Owner in Neuseeland
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very impressive

Kommentare: I have been using this software for a year and it is extremely good.It works wonderfully for my business (NZ Rent a Car - Dunedin) and I am totally happy with what it does and what it is developing.

Everything. Without it I would be totally lost.

Nothing.

Cassidy P.
Customer Service in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Does the job, has all the right features

Kommentare: Overall, I find Rental Car Manager easy to use. It is a stark contrast to having to process information manually, so it definitely makes work easier.

I was trained to use Rental Car Manager and was able to pick it up quickly. The software makes sense and it allows us to do our job quickly. There are also new features added often, which just haven't been implemented into our processes yet.

Compared to popular cloud-based software, the interface is outdated and a bit clunky. It could do with a tidier bookings view also.

Customer Service Rep in Neuseeland
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Does the Job

Kommentare: Overall, it makes it a lot easier to have all the info in one place on online. I feel like the software could be heavily updated and training provided to owners to reduce processing time and in turn, save on staffing costs for business owners.

It does what it is meant to. The booking software integrates really well with websites and saves a headache for owners.

The software is quite clunky and outdated, and after a quick search on the web I can see a host of other rental car management softwares that seem better. The 'updated' car booking view is very poorly designed.