Filtern nach:

Über Limo Anywhere

Limo Anywhere ist eine Plattform für Software und mobile Apps im Bereich Limousinenservices, mit 4.700 zufriedenen Kunden auf der ganzen Welt.

Erfahre mehr über Limo Anywhere

John D.
John D.
Co-Owner in USA

We would never be able to operate without it!

Kommentare: Benefits range from financials to daily operations.

It is our office from A to Z. Easy to use, powerful, fully integrated with our website and CC processor, dispatch screen is easy to read,..can go on forever.

There really isnt any cons. Any bugs were worked out a while ago and if any issues arise, they are fixed quickly.

Lawrence C.
President in USA

Limo Service Reservation System

Kommentare: Been with them for years, enerally very happy with their service.

Really like the way I can control and keep track of my daily booking, store information on Clients and process Credit cards.

They make a lot of "updates" but it always seems to cause problems - often make changes that are not conductive to general limo operations and then need to go back older methods, they need to have better contact with people who use their product daily for operations.

Kyla S.

Gone downhill

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The experience over the last several months hasn't even been adequate. If I ran my business the way Limo Anywhere is currently, I would be out of business.

They used to be helpful and go out of there way to walk you through your issues. Bug fixes were fixed promptly.

I've had several issues with bugs that have not been fixed for months. Running reports to pay affiliates show what we get paid for the trip (never used to show it) and now there is no ETA for this fix. Have to take extra steps to dispatch because I always get an error message that doesn't allow me to dispatch. It's unprofessional and the customer support doesn't seem to care. This software has gone downhill and I don't think I can trust this company to handle my bookings. Very disappointed in the quality of service and DO NOT recommend this software to any transportation company looking for booking software.

Hillary L.
manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great livery software for small, medium and even larger businesses

Kommentare: Fantastic product for the price. If there is an issue, the customer service team is phenomenal and will address it right away.

Easy to use, lots of functions from dispatch to AP and AR. Highly easy to navigate. It's great being able to link it to other software for automation, like GPS, text-to-landline, CRM.

Invoicing is finicky. There are so many invoice types to chose from, but no one, good go-to invoice that provides all of the info that clients need. Also, the flight tracking software that they use isn't the best.

Damon C.
Owner / Operator in USA

One of the Best Decisions Our Company Made Before We Opened for Business

Kommentare: Fast and easy data entry. Seamless credit card processing and professional notifications to our clients and customers.

Everyday we learn more and more about the capabilities. It's like the software is growing with our company. Before starting my own limousine business, I'd used this software while working with other companies as a chauffeur and found it very user friendly.

Initial Setup was tricky and the video tutorials aren't detailed enough. I've not had time to attend one of the online training schedules. With so many features, the University should be more robust.

Percell N.
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Avis Limousine FL

Kommentare: Other than that everything is good please try to see if you could go back to where we can see the whole reservation when we get that reservation notice on the reservation screen

Avis Limousine FL Everything is good except when you guys change the notice about a month ago that you cannot see the whole reservation when you get the notice

Michael S.

Best support Experience ever had

Kommentare: I can’t thank you all enough.

I am not a computer software kinda guy, however I was definitely not alone when it came to setup and understanding. The team has been more than helpful and spent a lot of time making sure I was comfortable and understood before they hung up with me. At times when I just didn’t get it, no problem they set the settings for me. Once I was all set up, it was very easy to use.

It takes a bit of time to set up, but once you get it all set up, the software was 100% and a ease to use day to day.

Tim M.
General Manager in

Small Reservation Car Service

Kommentare: Limo Anywhere and the associated Driver Anywhere app have helped to modernize our office and systems for taking reservations and assigning and dispatching jobs.

Its all in one. It cuts down on the time it takes our office staff to book a reservation as well as the time it takes to send out schedules to our drivers.

It is geared more toward on demand taxi services as opposed to reservation services that offer a set price by location instead of billing by the mile. I wish I could customize the manifests to specific fields and adjust how they look to both the office and drivers.

Tarik K.

Feature packed..

Has everything and anything you need to run a small or large scale transportation business. Widely used by thousands in the industry. Well priced and great customer service.

The learning curve is steep and can be daunting when trying to setup. Too many modules for some smaller outfits.

Atiqua S.
Ceo in Indien
Import und Export, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Limo Reservation Service

Easy to use, great service, costumer friendly.

None really. Solves any issues quickly. Great costumer support.

Amer M.

Great booming software

Flight tracker. Dispatch screen is easy to navigate. Simple forms and excellent interface.

Problem with emails going to spam (to receivers who use managed domain emails). Not being able to use 2 payment Gateways at the same time. Price add ons

Antwort von Limo Anywhere

Thank you for your great review! We love to hear how Limo Anywhere is making a difference for your business.

Moe K.
Manager in USA

I have no idea how did I ran my business before I used Limoanywhere

Limo anywhere website is a great software that I have been using for the past 8 months in order to find the best solutions for my business and save a lot of hassle and time. I use limo anywhere daily, and I would say for the price its worth every single penny! Keep up the great job!

I would love to have more videos on hand to learn more about the Software, in the begging i had a hard time using tell I had one of are employer showed me how to.

Juan carlos M.
Managing Partner / Owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Going with Limo Anywhere has been one of the best decisions for our company & our clients.

Kommentare: Limo Anywhere has allowed us to grow our company and streamline the way we do business with our clients. Prior to Limo Anywhere, we were a manual processor doing 30 to 50 trips a day on notepads and a Rolodex. For us, there were three deciding factors when evaluating our software options: 1. Cost - Limo Anywhere was affordable compared to other providers wanting to charge us $15K and up for their software system. 2. Scalability - It was a feature rich platform that was being constantly updated with a dedicated team of developers and would be a long-term partner not a stepping stone software system. Their staff has been truly awesome to work with. 3. Customer Support - When I call, it's not customer service, it's Adam or Mike or Jim that I'm speaking with not a call center. These guys (and gals) are super nice. Implementing their software not only enhanced our ability to better serve and retain our clients, but also acquire new clients. And, Limo Anywhere has given us the capability and confidence to explore new revenue streams in other markets. Best decision.

Marlo D.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Software out there.

Kommentare: More reservations. Easy system to use.

The ease of using the system. The customer service is Outstanding !!! I am able to enter a reservation in 2-3 minutes. If you have questions at all they take their time answering them. Patient, Professional Staff.

Eugeniu V.

Terrible Customer Support

Kommentare: Great product, fast sale and fast set up but after this BIG problems come!!!
They got us in the system, we pay monthly and they don't care about us.
I'm having a big problem for almost one month, everyday asking them to help and they don't.
I will quit their services.

It's perfect for my kind of business, Limo Service. They have everything i need.

-Their Support are terrible, especially WebTeam Support. I have a problem with my website for almost one month and they don't help me fixing it, i write them everyday. -I hate that they never reply to my emails, i need to wait for 1 week to receive an answer. -They don't care about their Customers, they don't mind us having problems with the website. They should care, they should help and until the problem is fixed.

Money S.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too many features, some barely work

Kommentare: It's alright not very good software. I will have my own develop soon.

Easy for clients to book, easy to implement in system.

No automatic tolls, no option for customer to add tips, credit cards problems all the time, very complicated to use for efficient dispatch, lots of feature don't even work, too many updates, software service itself has gone down last few years.

Robert W.

Couldn't run my company without Limo Anywhere and Driver Anywhere

Kommentare: Support responds all hours of the day. They understand my problem and propose solutions that work with their software and are better than what I'm trying to do. Sales responds all hours of the day. Hell they even informed me their pricing changed and gave me a great new price. That really is wonderful of them to extend new pricing to existing customers. Training is awesome. They have training 10 times a week at 10:30am and 3:30pm. I don't train my own staff. Not on LimoAnywhere. I just have them join the calls on limoanywhere.tv I have a small fleet, only two cars but I am confident I could grow to 1000 and still use this software to manage my fleet. The product itself is mature, 10+ years in the limo business. They know my business better than I do. I know I missed something awesome... Oh yeah, they are investing, working on new features and have 4,000 other customers just like me..

Bryan Y.
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Automatic booking software limo anywhere doesnt do automatic LOL

it has everything but you have to go back and fourth to get a booking done

The main thing I wanted limo anywhere to do was when a person books a reservation the credit card gets approved as well... this software doesn't do that, you have to do it manual which is ridiculous!! tell that to uber LOL so i get 40 bookings a day and would have to manually press enter on each one. so if someone put there wrong cc number lets say by accident or even if it didn't get approved you would have to call the customer for hours before you get it done !! this software is the worst because the salesman i bought this from charged a 1 time 299.00 fee plus 89.00 and just wanted that money and told me just the opposite to steal my business and they made me sign a e-sign agreement so they went out of there way because they don't offer a free trial. !!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! VERY POOR SERVICE TO SAY ONE THING AND MEAN ANOTHER

Todd K.
Founder in Irland

Goldstar Chauffeur Drive and Limo Anywhere

Kommentare: At Goldstar Chauffeur Drive we were using limo software that just didn't do what we wanted, they never changed or updated anything and charged far to much. Then I found Rocky from Limo Anywhere who opened up a whole new world for us.
Limo Anywhere is by far the best limousine software I have ever come across. Were so impressed with there innovation, they seem to know what the market needs and within a few months you can be sure they will provide it.
Goldstar has just achieved ISO certification for Quality Management and Health & Safety
- the first and only Chauffeur Company in Ireland with this international accreditation. We could not have achieved this without Limo Anywhere software.
I wish Limo Anywhere all the very best for the future as there are so many of us that now rely on you every day!!! www.chauffeurdublin.com

Gary H.
Administrator in USA

The software is beyond reproach. Well thought out, covers almost all aspects of the industry.

Kommentare: Unbelievable aggravation.

The functionality is spot on.

Customer service is spotty and under no circumstances purchase web site templates. The web support department is absolutely horrendous. Does not respond without constant harassment, and often responds with incorrect information. STAY AWAY FROM WEB SERVICES.

Vinny J.
owner in USA

The #1 software for limousine operators

Kommentare: We love this reservation software! The layout is simple to comprehend for all users. Limo anywhere is cloud based so no matter where your at, access is a breeze. They are always adding and updating new features. The automatic text option is a necessity in our business and saves us time. It sends out texts to customers as soon as the driver has arrived. Customers love the automatic emails that are sent as soon as they make a reservation. We are able to link it with our existing merchant account which makes taking payments simple and hassle free. We love this software and we can't imagine using any other reservation system for our company.

Eli G.
DriverAnywere in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It was good, change the app, when you change the app it's not working right, you can love me again what's the problem

Kommentare: You can get a weekend since the last drivers used up

I don't like this app I working for luxorlimo This app don't work, where is the time in their dispatch's they need to text to my phone to find a job the Apple doesn't work

I don't know why, driverAnywere Change app, avry couple years? We drivers sufer, we can't we can't find a job

Rick L.
President and CEO in USA

THE BEST LIMO SOFTWARE ON THE MARKET

Kommentare: From the outstanding Sales Team to the friendly and responsive Techinal assistance Team, Limo Anywhere is hands down the best Limo Software on the market today. Start up was extremely easy. I choose the website integration module which allows reservations to book online 24 hours a day anywhere in the world. Mark your calendars Limo Anywhere has an IPhone and Android App that is scheduled to roll out Speing 2015. Limo Anywhere is the Best in the Business and it shows. I would highly recommend the software to everyone no matter what size company you are.

Steven L.
Steven L.
Business Owner in USA

Sales and support staff are amazing

Kommentare: stream lines daily work flow

Always coming out with new features , best sales rep there - very helpful, above and beyond , also their support staff is amazing, every one there is awesome

Khalid H.
President in
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

customer service (technical support) totally abscent. No answer over the phone and over internet. My webside is down for days now

Kommentare: any success comes always with an exceptional customer service.

As a company that has such huge platform need to have such big and responsible customer service to please and support their customers. They are there only when it comes to take money. i don't expect that this company will go farther with such horrible customer service.