Auction Flex Bewertungen

von Auction Flex

Filtern nach:

Über Auction Flex

Auktionssoftware für das Katalogisieren, die Sachbearbeitung, das Kassieren, die Buchhaltung, Mailing-Listen-Management, Bestandsverwaltung und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Auction Flex

Beth I.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Great Auction Software "

Vorteile: I love the easy to use interface. All of the tabs you need are right there on the easy navigation screen. Plus the export to Quickbooks option makes billing a breeze.

Nachteile: The only con I can think of is you cannot have a customer checked into an auction twice. We have In house and online bidders. Some of our in house bidders go home after they won an item and buy online as well. There should be a feature that let's you check an in house bidder in to the auction with an online number as well.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Caren J.
Executive Director
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2019

"As a bidder, it just doesn't come any easier!"

Kommentare: Allows me to participate in online auctions without missing out on the live component. Critical for people with mobility challenges or in areas where distance prevents travel to live auctions.

Vorteile: Easy to register to bid, read all disclosures, and jump into the action without too much bureaucracy or trouble. Once registered, the software recognizes the user almost immediately, allowing bidders to re-visit their bids, up their offers and watch live action.

Nachteile: Back arrow kicks you out of the program, requiring user to sign in again. The "back to auction" button should be visible and accessible on all detail and bidding screens.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Jody M.
Operations manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.6.2017

"Embarrasses us on a daily basis"

Vorteile: Clerking works well. The HiBid function isn't bad. The shipping engine is good, with the occasional bugs.

Nachteile: We use Auction Flex to manage our entire business. It is nearly impossible to learn and random errors occur unless you know the 'Setttings and Options' menu by heart. This menu has 32 tabs of settings with awkward titles that the average user will have no idea what they are for or what they mean.
It is completely unreliable for client communications. I have to watch every email sent to consignors and customers for blank PDFs. Their PDF engine also either creates enormous files that will not email or smaller PDFs with pictures on top of the text.
The system is now emailing our absentee bidders telling them they are outbid on an auction that has not even occurred yet. I've attempted to contact Auction Flex support four times by phone or live chat today and no one answers. They have also removed their support phone number from their website.

• Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Kim D.
Auctioneer and Appraiser
  • Bewertet am 13.4.2014

"Best Software for Professional Auctioneers"

Kommentare: A comprehensive software for professional auctioneers - all the features you need, reports, invoicing... plus HiBid.com online auctions and simultaneous live auctions with online bidding. Great value and the best customer service I have ever encountered. My auction company would not be as efficient without Auction Flex!

• Bewertet am 13.4.2014
Eric W.
  • Bewertet am 17.8.2014

"Awesome Product. Very User Friendly."

Kommentare: I opened an online auction about 10 months ago now and Auction Flex was a huge part of our success. The software is great and easy to use. Their tech support is always very helpful and polite. I would highly recommend to anyone getting into the business.

• Bewertet am 17.8.2014
Ken K.
Personal
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2018

"This site allows the seller to rate the buyer"

Kommentare: Auctionflex or hibid same company. I had accidentally bid on a item that was not ending yet.
1 I called immediately to retract the bid.
2. I won a item and seller never sent it to me. I wrote and sent emails for a month before the seller sent the item. I was upset. And called hibid.com to complain.
3. I retracted a bid after finding out it was knock off item. The auction still had 3 hrs...
Now for these reason. I get a "negative 7" feedback. Now if I want to bid. I have to ask for permission and my bid won't be accepted unless auctioneer approved. I still don't know why it how this could be. I buy a lot. 1 was an accident. 2 was a complaint cause the seller could not reply. You know how annoying it is. When you have to ask the seller for permission for that reason? Sorry I just cancelled my account. If you call and complain about anything or retract. You get slammed. I use proxi and auctionzip. This place sucks. Sorry but its how I feel

Vorteile: Software was easy. But it's complicated and a pain in the was if you retract a bid or complain about the auctioneer

Nachteile: The seller rates the buyer. Any calls or,complaint. They strike u for it.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2018
Clyde M.
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2015

"Very difficult to use Bidopia. Had to refund everyone from my first auction!"

Kommentare: If you are a computer novice quit thinking about AuctionFlex right now. Very difficult to use and to get someone who wants to take the tie to train you seems to be nearly impossible. I have heard good remarks about the live auction software but the on-line Bidopia is terrible! One line tutorials. Then, after you purchase or rent the software they can charge you $95 an hour for anything over an hour in support or after hours; should have suspected something when I saw that but I tried it. Just, for me anyway, a nightmare from the start. Going to give them one more shot and if it fails again I am gone. My first auction had all sorts of extra charges appear. It was so bad I just refunded the bidders and then the software didn't want to let me do that! Sent an email asking for help...."crickets"... It might be ok if I could just get someone willing to help.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2015
Gord S.
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2016

"Veteran auctioneer. "

Kommentare: Great platform. Some trade offs. Would like an easier way to upload than CSV files. Overall, I would be happy to recommend

• Bewertet am 18.11.2016
Kenneth P.
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2017

"Great Software, Very dependable "

Kommentare: 10 years using Auction flex Very satisfied never had any problems with software and very easy to use.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2017
Monte B.
Eventservice, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2017

" FREE 30 day trial, did not use and canceled in 2 weeks. They charged me money, would not refund"

Kommentare: None, learned a costly education.

Nachteile: Terrible, there is nothing I can say about a company that steals others MONEY. They say easy to use, another lie. NEED TO BE A COMPUTER PRO TO USE.
Hard to use. Poor videos. Stole my money and said it is company policy. So 30 day free trial really costly, NOT FREE. BEWARE of the FREE lie.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2017
Charlie W.
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2015

"Overpriced, outdated, inflexible"

Kommentare: Absolutely the worst decision I have made was to buy this software. Just to install it was a nightmare to run more than one computer, was told by technical support that I needed an IT person. Hired an IT person that quickly recognized the technology was from the 1990's!!!!!! This is such basic software, he was able to write us a custom program for less than Auctionflex would cost us for 2 months.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2015